Naughty Nomad Forum
Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - Printable Version

+- Naughty Nomad Forum (http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! (/showthread.php?tid=1733)

Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - THECAPTAINPOWER - 04-29-2014

I don't know if any of you guys are into horse racing, but I just bought tickets for the Preakness stakes in Baltimore.

The infield party is legendary for horny sluts. I've been to the Kentucky derby 2 years a ago and it was fukin horrible, so hopefully this is better. At least it is closer to NYC

My ticket was $80 and it includes unlimited beer. It's $60 without the beer, and goes up on May 1st.

Anyone going or ever been?

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - Dom Taurus - 04-29-2014

Is there a video showing the talent there?

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - THECAPTAINPOWER - 04-29-2014

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - Dom Taurus - 04-29-2014

Holy shit. I'm looking into it now. How much did you pay for your bus ticket?

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - Sexiback - 04-29-2014

Going to the races in shorts and tank top... wtf.

Not been to any in US apart from one in california back in 09. Don't think I want to be going anytime soon.

I did buy a racing horse in india. She came last during her first race in february because she wouldn't leave the box but her track time was faster than anyone racing on the day.

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - THECAPTAINPOWER - 04-30-2014

I am driving down, but If not I would probably take one of those $25 chinatown buses....

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - PlanetOzzy - 04-30-2014

Those Chinatown buses are the worst... I only took it once. That was the last time. They stop at every china town on the route wtf?! We went from China town in d.c to Some off-road place in Delaware, them some Chinatown in Pennsylvania, and then dropped us off in Chinatown NYC lol. Bus drivers are annoying too. Be careful though, they'll leave you if you're not on time.

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - THECAPTAINPOWER - 04-30-2014

You get what you pay for...Baltimore without traffic is not that far from NYC. I drove to the Kentucky Derby and that was about 12 hours of absolute torture....

RE: Just Bought My Preakness Tickets!! - pygmalion - 05-01-2014

Delete