Naughty Nomad Forum
Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Printable Version

+- Naughty Nomad Forum (http://www.naughtynomadforum.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Good tv shows especially on netflix? (/showthread.php?tid=2543)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Dash Global - 06-20-2015

Just started watching Game of Thrones. On the 3rd episode.

So far I am alittle lost trying to keep up with the characters and plot.

Decent.

I recommend the show called Gang Related. Only lasted one season but was very interesting.
(06-19-2015, 05:15 AM)nescio Wrote: Seriously? I thought the vampire diaries is pretty gay

TVD's is rather on the romantic sometimes cheesy end. The Originals is more mature and darker show.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 06-27-2015

I was just recommended daredevil. Honestly wasnt that bothered about checking it out but my mate recommended that I watch the first couple of of episodes and see what I think.

Its pretty damn good it's kind of like the dark knight if they made a tv series. 9/10 on IMDB.

I didn't mind Gotham but I felt it didn't know what it wanted to be. Couldn't make up its mind if it wanted to be dark and gritty or just plain cheesy. Daredevil doesn't have this problem. The fight scenes are something special to.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - SpecialEd - 07-05-2015

Anybody keeping up with Hannibal?

I found the first few episodes this season to be a bit trippy.

But episode 5...FUCK. The ending was epic. Dude gets debowled and hanged. Hannibal gets his ass kicked.

What's not to love?

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 07-05-2015

It got cancelled after this season.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - SpecialEd - 07-05-2015

(07-05-2015, 03:10 AM)Rick91 Wrote: It got cancelled after this season.

Figures. Any show that requires a drop of intellect to appreciate, gets cancelled.

But the directors did screw up trying to be too artsy.

Anyways, at least there's Strike Back.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 07-05-2015

Never heard of strike back before. Good reviews and good actors will have to give it a look.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 08-08-2015

I just finished sons of anarchy and I remember Tideride saying it was good but the last season was shit. That is false it's great as is the last season. In fact I don't think they could have ended it in a better way.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Sexiback - 08-08-2015

The last season was cringeworthy.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 08-08-2015

No it was epic. You changing the Y in your name to an I like a year after creating it would be a better example of cringeworthy.

Your probably one of those cunts that would rather Walt die alone in the cabin and that be the end in breaking bad. Thank fuck your kind don't get much of a say in Hollywood. Hipster fuck. Probably doesn't watch game of thrones either because everyone else is and he's cool.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Sexiback - 08-09-2015

Dude..when something is as predictable as the last season of sons of anarchy..its not good. You know whats gonna happen 6 episodes before it happens, and then these dumb music video plays ins for 5 minutes at the end of every episode, plus dragigng out the episodes...made me think I was watching baywatch. Even michael Bay could do better.

I did watch game of thrones, its quite entertaining. At least not predictable. Breaking bad ending was solid. Now if Jax had ratted out all the dudes in his club, and pay his mum for killing his wife, now that would have been good.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 08-09-2015

So you would have preferred jax to do a complete turn of character and be as much of a cunt as possible? It would have just left a bad taste in people's mouths. It was bad enough what happened to juice at least jax made sure certain people got what they had coming to them and his end was pretty poetic.

Most people loved it. There is talks of a movie prequel with brad Pitt as J.T. Possibly involving vietnam, forming of the club up and how it turned bad Right up till his death.

Turn in character? Last time i checked he was a pyschopathic killer? I mean how many people has he shot in cold blood? 20? 30?

Dunno, for people that have half a brain, the last two seasons were just too predictable. Like every move they made things kept getting worse.

Watch House of Cards.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Rick91 - 08-09-2015

He didn't start that way although I guess he was getting pretty extreme by the end. They should have made the tranny that Trigger started shagging latina and convincing.
I'm watching Vikings, da Vinci's demons then black sails. Then I guess house of cards. Does it get shit after the first 2 series?

House of cards? No, 3rd season was quite good. Vikings had a few annoying characters in the last season, esp the franks. Again they're just trying out do all the previous seasons... probably the next will be unbelievable rubbish, with ragnar fighting his brother all over europe. I'm hoping theyll focus more on ragnar bringing christianity to the vikings..not because of God, but because if you want to build an economic empire, Christianity is better than polytheism.

RE: Good tv shows especially on netflix? - Squiggles - 08-09-2015

Spooks Spooks Spooks and Spooks! There I said it, Spooks.