Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
For me fucking hookers is just skanky.

I do not want to do it because I know they've taken a ton of cock (possibly that same night) even if it's free. That pussy has had too many dicks in it.

The idea of paying for sex whilst not agreeable with me (it doesn't seem worth it, I'd rather have a free wank) isn't that big a deal.

I've been extorted twice the following morning from women who told me they weren't hookers and didn't want cash and once picked up a girl I knew was 110% a pro but was so drunk I didn't care and decided to worry about it later and without her even asking I just gave her cash as I knew it was expected the next day. That's my whole experience with hookers as far as I remember.

Thought I'd feel bad about paying for sex but actually didn't care though still don't plan to repeat it....would just rather have a free wank.

I see so many guys on here and over on RVF talking about how even when the girl was demanding money / smashing up their room / threatening to call the police / in tears because she couldn't feed her family / saying they'd get them attacked or killed they refused to give her the cash she wanted because "they don't pay for sex" as if that's some sort of badge of honor when to me fucking hookers is worse than handing over cash for a fuck...no?

You pay for near everything else in this world. There's very few services you can get for free and why is sex so different.

It can only be an ego thing and that's just stupid. I'd personally rather chuck some money at a girl to stop her smashing up my shit or getting some guys to beat me up and really it's no big deal if you can actually afford it.

So why are so many guys willing to have sex with a hooker (which is definitely not good) yet not hand over some money to a girl who probably needs it more than they do to stop a load of problems?

Opinions?
08-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex? - by RockingForever - 08-10-2013, 07:53 AM