Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And to Rio Nomad the retard: (also for Rocking)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sexiback's post:
  • el mechanico
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RE: And to Rio Nomad the retard: (also for Rocking)
So let's break this down real quick. Right now there's about 8 threads going, all of which amount to a variations of:

Ali-B/Mech/Cannuck vs Deb

Rick, Dash, VoV, Deb vs RF and the homo population of mother earth

VoV vs GManifesto, RioNomad, THC, whoevers defending them and whoever VoVs confusing them with

Dash vs RVF

RF vs RVF

VoV vs 'the establishment'

Have I left someone or something out?

It's fast becoming clear why you guys don't need women to stick around, you conjure up your own bitch drama.
07-02-2013, 05:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(07-02-2013, 05:41 AM)el mechanico Wrote: Israelis will argue to the end over anything especially money. The technique is to wear you down until you give in. That's why they're the most hated tourists worldwide

Think they are actually the most hated people in the world full stop, no?

(07-02-2013, 06:33 AM)Ali-B Wrote: Israeli is a nationality Deb. Go back to sleep before you wake up the 20 other people you stay with in the budget hostel room.

Big Grin

(07-02-2013, 06:49 AM)el mechanico Wrote: How do you post pictures here? I have one of Debs hostel that was sent to me. Disgusting

Big Grin
07-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Because 90% of Israelis are Jews, that is actually a racist remark, especially as you're saying that we will argue about money which is a typical antisemitic stereotype. That's the kind of trash NN should ban people for.
07-03-2013, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain

(07-02-2013, 05:15 PM)Sexyback Wrote: So let's break this down real quick. Right now there's about 8 threads going, all of which amount to a variations of:

Ali-B/Mech/Cannuck vs Deb

Rick, Dash, VoV, Deb vs RF and the homo population of mother earth

VoV vs GManifesto, RioNomad, THC, whoevers defending them and whoever VoVs confusing them with

Dash vs RVF

RF vs RVF

VoV vs 'the establishment'

Have I left someone or something out?

It's fast becoming clear why you guys don't need women to stick around, you conjure up your own bitch drama.

Agree. Sort of like you stalking VoV around. All about the drama, eh?
07-03-2013, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Canadian_King Offline
Deckhand

(07-03-2013, 01:53 AM)007 Game Wrote: Because 90% of Israelis are Jews, that is actually a racist remark, especially as you're saying that we will argue about money which is a typical antisemitic stereotype. That's the kind of trash NN should ban people for.

Yeah bro you mean the kind of trash like Deb who always calls Roosh a Turkish cunt or depicts all Scottish people as alcoholics? You would agree that Deb should be banned too then yeah?

07-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

(07-03-2013, 01:54 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote: Agree. Sort of like you stalking VoV around. All about the drama, eh?

Says he with the ever watchful eye. You obviously feel left out. Big up mate, where do you fit into all of this? Who's trodden on your flowerbed then? Can hardly have been me. First time I've ever taken note of your existence. Then again... you might have gone by unnoticed, I can't match you in voyeurism.

Hey, I'm the first to admit and put my hand up, after all - everyone enjoys a train wreck. I embrace that shit.

Dope. Anti-semite card been held back way too long already. What's it been, a month?
07-03-2013, 02:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Boatswain

(07-03-2013, 02:18 AM)Sexyback Wrote:
(07-03-2013, 01:54 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote: Agree. Sort of like you stalking VoV around. All about the drama, eh?

Says he with the ever watchful eye. You obviously feel left out. Big up mate, where do you fit into all of this? Who's trodden on your flowerbed then? Can hardly have been me. First time I've ever taken note of your existence. Then again... you might have gone by unnoticed, I can't match you in voyeurism.

Hey, I'm the first to admit and put my hand up, after all - everyone enjoys a train wreck. I embrace that shit.

Dope. Anti-semite card been held back way too long already. What's it been, a month?

Nah mate, I feel just fine watching you hypocritically calling out others for loving drama.

There are a lot of things you can't match but this isn't a contest. Just deal with your inferiority and live life the best you can.
07-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Oooh, feisty and insinuating superiority over the mighty internet, what novelty(!) you bring to this community today, WorldWideTraveler.

You did however entirely misinterpret my earlier post. I was merely trying to get a clearer grasp of a fast evolving situation. Unlike you, who clearly has a firm background knowledge of all parties involved, I'm struggling to keep up.

My desire for drama is real and intent and I own it. Which Is why I am more than willing to cotinue this little exchange with you.

Lastly though, your accusation of hypocrisy on my part doesn't hold up.
07-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Boatswain

(07-03-2013, 02:43 AM)Sexyback Wrote: Oooh, feisty and insinuating superiority over the mighty internet, what novelty(!) you bring to this community today, WorldWideTraveler.

You did however entirely misinterpret my earlier post. I was merely trying to get a clearer grasp of a fast evolving situation. Unlike you, who clearly has a firm background knowledge of all parties involved, I'm struggling to keep up.

My desire for drama is real and intent and I own it. Which Is why I am more than willing to cotinue this little exchange with you.

Lastly though, your accusation of hypocrisy on my part doesn't hold up.

I imagine it would be difficult to understand what is happening when you focus most of your efforts on one person (VoV).

07-03-2013, 02:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Uh-huh. What can I say? The guy's larger than life! I'm a fan.

On the other hand, have caught my eye as well.

I sincerely hope you stick around. You could act as our moral beacon of light in this corrupt cesspool of ours. I sense you have it in you.
07-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
RioNomad on rooshv:

"He ended up posting a photo with two girls he had a threesome with. After grilling him to get a rating of the two girls, he pegged them at a 6 and 8.5/9 in the photos, but said that the 6 was a 7 in real life. So he had a threesome with a 7 and a 8.5/9. Now, this is for sure possible. Dudes out there have done this, and far better. I don't doubt for a second that guys can pull in this manner. HOWEVER, the girls he posted were a 5, and a 6.5 or BORDERLINE 7. Nothing to hate on at all, except for the fact he's been spouting about all of the 9's and 10's that are in love with him. As it turns out, his 9 is a normal persons 6.5, as I suspected."

Would someone please bring this HOMO here to tell me in my face she's a "6.5"?

Fucking faggot.

And by the way, the fact she's a high value wealthy Russian girl (yea, that's a yacht) puts her on a different scale than those Asian bitches. Compared to any Asian who is an "8", this girl is a 16.

Oh. And it was a threesome. How many of you guys pulled one before?

RioNomad: you're a homo.

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 06:33 AM by 007 Game.)
07-03-2013, 06:22 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I pulled 2 threesomes before my performance in both was fucking dire.
I did feel like Thor in the second one though. Checked myself in the mirror and was like fuck your like Thor.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 06:44 AM by Rick91.)
07-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

You're the king of fuck mountain!
07-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ali-B Offline
Gunner

I think one of the girls is a tranny. 3some denied.
07-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Would someone please bring this HOMO here to tell me in my face she's a "6.5"?

Fucking faggot.

And by the way, the fact she's a high value wealthy Russian girl (yea, that's a yacht) puts her on a different scale than those Asian bitches. Compared to any Asian who is an "8", this girl is a 16.

The fat ginger girl with the really blatant stretch marks on her stomach was more like a 3.

The other girl was slightly above average so assuming a 5 is average on this 1 to 10 scale she'd be a 6.

The fact she has money means nothing. It doesn't make her nicer looking. She's still the same but just has money.

Funny you were shouting about people being racist towards jews / israelis yesterday (typical Isralie behavior even though most of your country consider arabs to be dogs) yet you are blatantly racist towards Asians.

You've made it blatantly clear you consider them beneath Western women in terms of looks and status simply because they are Asian.

I heard the Nazis used to do stuff like that?

Plenty of good looking and wealthy Asians around so your argument is just nonsense.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 01:35 AM by RockingForever.)
07-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Find Reply