Deb - maybe you can pick up some girls in the protests. LOL
05-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chris-O Offline
Boatswain

RE: Odessa Today
Deb, unless there is a safe passageway allowing westerners to escape in case of invasion, I d get the hell out of there myself and relocate to maybe Poland or Germany.
Ukraine has moved and attacked rebels today and some died. Russia will strike back.

what are your thoughts on this?
05-03-2014, 03:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
YellowP Offline
Gunner

(05-03-2014, 03:08 AM)Chris-O Wrote: Deb, unless there is a safe passageway allowing westerners to escape in case of invasion, I d get the hell out of there myself and relocate to maybe Poland or Germany.
Ukraine has moved and attacked rebels today and some died. Russia will strike back.

what are your thoughts on this?

Get out ? He's always concerned about competition from other foreigners... you got it ! You want desperate women ... you got it !

I had every almost Ukrainian women I have known contact me recently and they sure are a lot more friendly considered I dumped them all at some point. Now if Putin can get things started in Kiev soon... it would bring a lot of those women back down to reality in hurry.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 04:01 AM by YellowP.)
05-03-2014, 03:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Just talked to my girl in Odessa. She said that Ukrainians killed 30 russian terrorists and most of the what you see the video has died down.
05-03-2014, 04:33 AM
[-]
  •
Dolce God Offline
Deckhand

I guess Putin is still calculating wherether he Invades or Not ! But Looks somehow like he wants! As kharkiv is still peacfull he may Take the sector: luhansk , donetsk, mariupol , nikolayev , Odessa then Down Till transnistria! Lets See .....!
Therefore he may spare kharkiv
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 05:28 AM by Dolce God.)
05-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Deb, give us an update man. How are you liking Odessa? Better than Lviv?
05-03-2014, 06:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Chris-O Offline
Boatswain

Hey I just saw the news, 30 people and probably more died. I thought rebels were only in east part where russian influence is greater.
Deb, get the hell out of there, tell us how you are
05-03-2014, 07:42 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes William's post:
  • deb auchery
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I booked a flight to Odessa just two days ago! Hope things calm down by the time by mid may, the time of my flight.
05-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • Lika
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I'm in Kiev at the moment for the weekend, I came here yesterday morning from Odessa. This episode has saddened me the most about everything that has happened in Ukrane. Odessa is my new home, have been having an amazing time.

This happened just around the corner from where I spend a lot of my time on the main street.

Amazing that Western politicians have done nothing(as usual) to condemn the violence, and even suggested it was the fault of the Pro Russians, when it was the Pro-Maidan hooligans who set the trade union building alight, there were 14yr old girls uprooting the pavements and making molotov cocktails.

In the above video you will see the thugs draped in Ukrainian flags attacking the police.

I can't see there being any long lasting violence in Odessa personally, people are usually quite tolerant of each other.

Going to be a lot of sadness on the streets when I return, RIP to those who died the most gruesome of deaths Sad

Kiev is pretty calm, although Maidan is still the same as it was before, barricades and tents are still up, it's become something of a circus, people paying to have their picture taken with a tank, Yanukovych print doormats and toilet paper on sale, all sorts of weird people, one of the strangest sights to behold
(05-03-2014, 06:29 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Deb, give us an update man. How are you liking Odessa? Better than Lviv?

Odessa is more livable, good facilities(gyms, supermarkets, food options)

Also the people are cooler and less nationalistic than in Lviv.

Summer clubs open in a couple of weeks.

Had some great experiences here thus far
(05-03-2014, 04:33 AM)Don Wrote: Just talked to my girl in Odessa. She said that Ukrainians killed 30 russian terrorists and most of the what you see the video has died down.

Ridiculous.

The trade union building was set on fire by pro maidan people

If you want to see terrorists in action then look at the actions in Kiev

The clashes yesterday were between football hooligans mostly, violence on both sides of course. But the actions of what the arsonists done is unforgivable.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 02:26 AM by deb auchery.)
05-04-2014, 01:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

They hate or will hate westerners even more now.
05-04-2014, 02:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(05-04-2014, 02:37 AM)timmyjack Wrote: They hate or will hate westerners even more now.

I often apologise to people here for the actions of my government.

Really graphic footage here Sad

http://rt.com/news/156592-odessa-activists-burnt-alive/
05-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
muletool Away
Banned

Afghanistan
Stay safe Deb! Keep the intel coming. Fascinating and sad. RIP to all those who have died for a sociopolitical ideology.

Is dying for an abstract political cause in 2014 manly or dumb?
05-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Astraeos's post:
  • Max
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

(05-04-2014, 03:22 AM)muletool Wrote: Stay safe Deb! Keep the intel coming. Fascinating and sad. RIP to all those who have died for a sociopolitical ideology.

Is dying for an abstract political cause in 2014 manly or dumb?

Is killing for an abstract political cause in 2014 manly or dumb?

There's 2 sides to this... and I say both of them suck. There is no just side in this battle, IMO. Just a bunch of greedy bastards trying to grab land, both the EU and Russia.

Best case would be if Ukraine manned up and found a way to be strong and independent. The only way you get anything good is if you look out for yourself.
05-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I hope things calm down...but ...who knows ?
Tough times for Ukraine ahead ....( I hope I am wrong)

PS: No one is Ukraine friend ....only Ukraine People. Stand your ground !
05-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Deb, good to hear all is well(minus the bloody infighting).

It's interesting you find Odessa more livable. Roosh didn't have a lot of good things to say about the place from what I can remember. But maybe that's because he's.....

How do the women compare to those in Lviv?
05-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Find Reply