Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shanked in SEA
[-]
  •
Comrade Offline
Boatswain

RE: Shanked in SEA
love hearing stories about my country of birth! haha keep er coming bro and gimme a shout when ur here in Bkk.
09-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
So the trip has come to an end. Im getting surgery on my knee tomorrow. Then day after im flying home. Travel insur is not covering anything the motherfuckers! so its costing me all my money to get this done. Oh well lol.

So overall 31 days in asia, 3 countries, banged 4 girls. Final verdict super easy to get laid I wasnt going for as many women as possible and still did good.
Kenyan drunk bad sex from club, rich viet bizness woman from airport really good sex, filipina from tind ok sex great bj and filipina from tinder extremely wet pussy like ive never experienced lol.

Sick for 5days and knee fucked for 16days. Many asians are closet sluts so love to have fun away from prying eyes. Best sex ive had ever actually was with nympho jesus. It was like sticking my dick in an oven lol.

Even though my knee depressed me for a while I had a good life learning lesson. You dont need to be happy or 'in the zone' to talk to girls. If u see a girl u like just go up to her give your number or talk. Anyway im not going to bother with a datasheet since there is already so many but I can give tips if anyone wants /cant be fucked rereading thread.

Ive got to say though I prefer european women. I like the openness and bigtitted nature of themSmile but I will be returning to asia especially vietnam, I never got to climb fansipan and I think Il go philipines again someday want to explore other cities. Signing out Tongue

Oh and its true if u ever are thinking of getting married. Go asia first before u decide.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014, 09:41 AM by Shanked.)
09-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • Rick91
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Oh and forgot to mention, tried meeting up with decentfilipina but she works all day and would have taken 2hrs to get were we meet.

More taxi drivers: age 56, married with 2 ladyboys on the side.
Taxi driver today had a small dog on his lap, he was taking care of it, when I asked if it was friends dog he said no it was a passengers lol.
09-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes decentfilipina's post:
  • Max
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
And yes you forgot to include that we're both on our way to meet but you ended up calling it off as you're impatient about the traffic. Lol but don't worry I understand Smile
09-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • decentfilipina
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I think you are now part of the groove here....DF
getting +1

(09-05-2014, 01:01 AM)decentfilipina Wrote: And yes you forgot to include that we're both on our way to meet but you ended up calling it off as you're impatient about the traffic. Lol but don't worry I understand Smile

09-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Find Reply