Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips to increase your SNL rates
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Tips to increase your SNL rates
I went out too early as usual so I'll use this time to start a tips thread.

This all relates to dance floor game while aiming for a SNL. It's a high risk high reward game.

Tip 1

After you started dancing with a girl and then make out with her, if you start talking she'll probably ask you when are you leaving.

Always, always always always, say TOMORROW. Doesn’t matter if you stay for a week, for a month, for a year - your answer should be TOMORROW.

You want the girl to get a sense of urgency, that it's tonight or never. You don't want her to drag you all night only to give you her fucking number or come up with plans for a dinner and movie for the next day. You want her to understand that you're there dancing and making out with her because you're going to take her home within an hour or two, and fuck her brains out.

This serves as a test. A girl who's only looking to be entertained for the night (plenty of those around) or doesn't do SNLs will probably eject on you.

If the girl stays, you know there's a high probability she's going to let you fuck her that night.

Later you can always "change your plans" "buy a new ticket" or "decide to stay a few more days" .

I came up with this one when a girl I was making out with said something about a movie the next day. I already told her I'll be in town for a few days but I knew I can put it on a misunderstanding and changed my story. I said I'm leaving the next day so she was "forced" to bang me that night, which she otherwise wouldn't necessarily do.

Tip 2: girls who don’t speak English.

You're dancing and making out with a girl. You start talking and it turns out she doesn't speak English.

Most people think this is bad but this is actually my favourite place to be.

If a girl doesn't speak your language you simply keep dancing and escalating. You buy her drinks and you keep her horney. What you DON'T DO is go sit with her in the bar and try to communicate. That can only take you backwards. You keep it physical and make her comfortable with you until she's ready to be pulled.

This is my favourite scenario because if the girl doesn't speak English but let's me escalate on her, I know that she has given herself permission to keep the "relationship" physical and with high probability will let me pull her for a SNL.

Many of my "20 minutes bangs" are with girls who don't speak English. If we're making out, she's attracted, but otherwise can't speak my language, what else can we do? Bang.

So in these cases I'll usually go for the pull much quicker.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2013, 06:11 AM by 007 Game.)
07-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Ali-B Offline
Gunner

RE: Tips to increase your SNL rates
I had to LOL at this.
07-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
el mechanico Offline
Gunner

(07-07-2013, 11:15 PM)Ali-B Wrote: I had to LOL at this.
So innovative it went way over your head, clown.

Any more tips 007?
07-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Hey 007, thanks for posting. Solid info. We can all always sharpen our SNL game. I like the "sense of urgency" aspect and the "change your plans by extending trip" idea.

Are you primarily doing salsa or other dance styles? If not salsa, how do you usually escalate physically?

I usually am physical right from initial meeting (ex extended handhold after meeting, extended handhold after hi fiving, leading her around club, and massaging her hand, etc.). If shes comfortable with that, shows no resistance or even better reciprocating, I then amp it up big time. Are you doing something similar to this so that when you hit dancefloor, you now naturally step it up or are you initially escalating on the dancefloor?

Thanks in advance!
fs
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2013, 10:29 AM by fucksong.)
07-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I'm making videos now, I'll start posting them soon and you'll see everything. I have many more tricks and tips, I'll post them when I can.

07-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I literally only do SNL dance-floor game, maybe 48 from my last 50 lays were SNLs. I want to write everything I know for "future generations" and also because it helps me to better understand what I'm doing.

Future tips and tricks will include: what girls to hit on, what girls not to hit on, lies lies and more lies, the best dance-floor opener, what game to run in what stage of the night, alcohol management, understanding LMR, fashion tips or "Super Slim Fit and the Superman effect", managing girls you've banged in vacation spots, the best day to hit the hardest and more.

I'm too busy now, as soon as I have a few free hours. I'll also put the blog back online because the "security threat" has been lifted.

07-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • Rick91, TideRide
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan

I'm going to be very scientific from now on with what I'm doing, to increase effectiveness. I still remember when I was going out at night without a "method"... what a total waste of time.

Tip 3: Seeding and the different periods of the night

Every night is made up of four periods. It is important to recognize the different periods and behave differently at each stage of the night, to increase your chances of pulling.

Each period takes place at a different time of the night. The time itself doesn't matter, it changes from town to town, country to country, and according to the day of the week. But it's important to recognize the different stages and then adjust your behavior accordingly. I've used here the different period times for Castle Club in Ayia Napa, but you should adjust these according to where you're at.

The four periods are:

Seeding: 22:30 - 23:30

Golden Period: 23:30 - 00:30

Cock Farm: 00:30 - 03:00

Trenches: 03:00 - closing

In Ayia Napa different clubs open and close at different times. So while it will be the Golden Period in Castle, it will already be a Cock Farm in Red Square. Soho only opens at 1:30 so while it will already be a Cock Farm in Castle, Soho will see it's Golden Period, etc.

So know your venues and know when it's best to be where.

Seeding - this is an absolutely important concept to understand. Between 22:30-23:30, the beginning of the night, two things usually happen:

1) The ratio is off in our favor, there are usually more girls than guys in the club.

2) People are not yet dancing.

The reason there are usually more girls than guys at this point is that girls like to sit around and chat with their friends, drink cocktails, and look pretty after spending tons of time working on their looks. In Castle Club, between 22:30 and 23:30 - the ratio will be 5 girls for every 1 guy, and I believe in many clubs and bars it will be the same.

During this period nobody or very few people are dancing and the dance floor is pretty empty. You don't want to start dancing yet because everybody will see you and you'll get too much attention. The flip-side - there are tons of girls sitting around sipping their drinks, being bored with their friends.

So what you do in this time is walk around the club and chat up as many people as possible. You just walk up to tables and ask the girls "what's up?" and start a conversation. Nothing fancy. It's very easy to do at this stage of the night because basically everybody is sitting around waiting for the party to get going, so it's natural that people will be chatting with each other as they "wait" .

But these small casual chats are actually a most valuable weapon for later in the night.

By the time the party will actually start - you've already spoken with 3,4,6 or more girls. You have seeds planted for later action on the dance floor, girls who will remember you and, hopefully, will want to dance with or chat with you and social proof you.

If you had a short chat with a girl, even if it's just for five minutes, later when she sees you dancing she'll run over to you because relatively to everybody else on the dance floor, she will feel safe with and around you.

Last week's threesome was a direct result of this type of seeding. I walked into the club and was chatting with one of the girls within 10 seconds of entering the venue. We spoke for about 20 minutes and I left. Then we met on the dancefloor and it was game over, I pulled her and her friend to my room in less than an hour. I don't think I even spoke with anybody else that night.

Another good reason to seed early is that it builds your social momentum. You need to be in a friendly chatty energized mood BEFORE you hit the dance floor or your vibe will be off.

Talking with your wing or friends is one thing, but if you hit the dance floor after already chatting up with a few girls, your brain will tell you that it's OK to approach women because everybody is friendly. If you walk into the dance floor after not talking to anyone before, you'll be overwhelmed. Start working on your social momentum early, it will boost your results.

Seeding also helps you seem more social to everybody else in the club. Later when you'll dance around and hit on different girls, you'll be looked at as "a nice social guy" rather than as the "guy who walks around and hits on every girl".

In summery - Seeding helps you build potential prospects, social proofs you in the venue and builds social momentum. In some ways it is the most important period of the night.

But, and this is very important - as soon as the party enters it's Golden Period, you should DROP all chats and move into the dance floor.

I'll explain what the Golden Period is and how to behave then and in the other periods in the next post.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2013, 08:09 PM by 007 Game.)
07-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Good stuff man. Thnx for sharing
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

07-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Don Juan
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Tip 4 - Using Group Think Hornieness to your advantage (advanced but easy to use)

In the few sex parties I've been to I've noticed how different group of people would climax together. A group would fuck in one side of the room and start moaning and then a different group on the other side of the room would also start moaning and climax, in the same time. Watching / hearing other people fucking or making out naturally makes us horney as well. I always also notice how lone girls watch kissing couples with an envious look on their face.

Use this to your advantage.

When you're on the dance floor dancing with some girl but did not kiss her yet, if you feel she is reluctant to make out with you - pull her closer to a couple that is already making out. Pull her as close as possible to that couple and have your back to them so she is facing them, seeing them all over each other. Her mind will naturally think "if they're doing it, why shouldn't we"?

I'm not saying a girl who doesn't want to kiss you will suddenly jump all over you but this will def help push things in the right direction.

Tip 5 - Double Pull

This is something I've known for some time: when you're on a day2 with a girl you should always try to start the "date" at your place. Instead of meeting in the street or some café, meet in your place first and then go out. The idea behind this is that when the time comes to pull the girl back to your place to fuck, she's already familiar with your place as she's already been there. She trusts you that once you're there, you won't jump on her and rape her because you already had the opportunity and didn't take advantage of it.

It's easier to get a girl to your place at lets say 7 pm when there is still some light outside than at 11 pm when it's dark and you already had some drinks. Her defenses will be up and things will be much more difficult. So get her to your place early, before the "date" so later when it's time to fuck, the pull will be smoother.

This can be done at night too. I attribute two of my last lays for double pulling the girls from the clubs to my place "to drink" before going out again to a different club. These were not classic SNLs where the girls were all over me and DTF early on (more on that in the next tip). So I pulled them "for a drink", escalated as much as possible, gave them some Vodka and pulled them out again to the club. 30 minutes later - they were ready to be taken back to my place.

The last girl I fucked pulled me before I could pull her, saying "lets go back to your place". Why? She wanted to fuck (next tip will show why), knew I was safe, and already seen my place. Easy.

Tip 6 - No Hands Dancing and reversing the push pull dynamics

Girls will make you supplicate to them in many different ways you're not even aware of.

The most common non verbal method girls use to elicit you supplicating to them and turning you into their bitch is by using their body language and dancing to make you touch them, grab them, pull them, lean towards them, inch closer and closer to them, face them while they turn away from you, and more.

While you will be supplicating yourself not knowingly, the girl will do the complete opposite and will take the more "powerful" and dominant role by reverse mirroring your behavior: they will step away, turn away from you while they face you, push you away ever so slightly, turn their back to you, look to the sides at other guys, etc.

They do these things to see how much you want them (refer to "The only girl in the world" post), to boost their ego, and because they like playing games.

This is called flirting - no need to get mad. Look at it as part of their fun while going out.

Every night I see how every girl will play these little games and completely tool the guys who are hitting on them. They'll do some "sexy" move, for example flick their hair, or will move their body in a sexy inviting way, and then the guy who is dancing with them will immediately and subconsciously jump on the "invitation" to escalate only for the girl to back off in the last moment, so she could do it again and again.

If you think "push pulling" was invented by pick up guys - think again. Girls do this shit to guys every single moment.

But what happens when the guy is aware of these behaviors and doesn't play by the rules? What happens when the girl moves her body in a sexy way, gives the guy an inviting sexy look, expecting the guy to pull his hands forward for a grab but then he... doesn't?

What happens is that the girl will go ABSOLUTELY MAD.

Whenever I dance with a girl, at some point, I will ALWAYS literally force myself to not fall into their little seductive invitations. 99% of this is simply done by NOT touching them and keeping your hands behind your back.

As soon as you'll pull your hands behind your back and away from the girl, while still dancing seductively, the girl will do everything in her power to get back those hands of yours onto her body. She'll flick her hair, turn her head, shake her ass.... and will wait for you to pull your hands back in her direction.

Don't.

Keep your hands behind your back and watch what happens. 99% of the girls will go berserk. They will increase their "seductive" behavior more and more expecting you to break down and jump all over them.

Don't. Don't don't don't.

Keep your hands behind your back as long as you can, until you see that the power game between you two has completely shifted in your direction.

The girl in the above tip who told me "lets go back to your room" said so after I've drove her mad for 10 minutes hardly touching her, inching in her direction just to pull back again, keeping my hands to myself. I completely reversed the "push pull" dynamics from being the one who was being pulled (as the guy this is the "default" dynamic, no matter how much she's into you) , to the one who was doing the pulling.

Ten minutes of that and she got so turned on that she literally pulled me back to my place to be fucked.

Use with care.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013, 09:50 PM by 007 Game.)
09-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don Juan Offline
Boatswain

Great stuff 007, i use push pull all the time in conversation to get girls more attracted to me but I've rarely consciously tried it while dancing. I find it very effective to add a bit of push pull and teasing to when you first kiss in a club. I sometimes like to pull back after kissing for just 10 seconds, they don't expect this and often will try and move in for another kiss.
09-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Great tips again! Thanks for sharing. Question and a comment:

1) When doing the hands behind back move, do you think it's okay to still allow your crotch/boner to touch them?

2) Your group sex tip is money! I remember this one time a girl was grinding up against me (nothing happened with her as that was just her style) but as she was doing this, a girl who had totally ignored my approach earlier in the night and seemed cold was sitting nearby watching as we were directly in her line of sight. Every now and then I would peek over as she was a lot hotter than my grinding girl and I noticed her body language start to loosen up. She started dancing in her seat, spreading her legs in this short shorts and at the peak, she was essentially fucking her seat with her legs spread. I was so fucking horny for her but had this girl grinding on me too at the same time so honestly just didnt know what to do and rode it out. And you know what happens when you fail to lead, you fail (at least for me).

Anyways, great logistical tip. Going forward, make mental note to identify horny couples who are expressing extreme forms of PDA and dance by them. Oh shit!! Just thought of a potential tip. Not sure how relevant this is in outher countries but I've brought girls to gay clubs in the past as some of them were 18+ whereas most clubs were 21+ and the girl was 19/20. Anyways, in these clubs, dudes would get waaay more freaky than straight ppl. Now hear me out guys, Im sure nobody wants to see a dude dry humping another dude but you can just keep your focus on your gal and let her gawk at them Vov style with your back to them. Plus theres less chance of dudes trying to pull a robbery on your gal, haha

09-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Editing.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 05:32 PM by 007 Game.)
10-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • Vorkuta, Xiaoyao
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Tip 7 - Dance-Floor Escalation Ladder and EV - Find Out Her Turn-ons and Turn-offs

One of the basic methods of classic PU theory is something called EV - "Eliciting Values": a way to draw out, through conversation, the values of a girl with the intention of understanding the deeper inner desires that motivate her life - so you can then project those values back to her.

Put simply - find out what the girl likes and then keep feeding it to her.

Another basic and very powerful concept in pick up is the idea of an Escalation Ladder - a gradual move from subtle and innocuous forms of touch, to more overt forms of kino. You start by first touching a girl's hands, back or tapping her shoulder, before gradually getting more personal and sexual. The idea behind the escalation ladder in that slowly escalation builds compliance momentum, so the girl is more likely to accept future and more sexual physical advances. You start with a touch to her shoulder and end up in sex.

These two concepts can and should be used on the dance-floor as well.

Some girls hate one type of touch but love another. Some girls love when they dance with their back to you, others hate it. Some girls like when you hold their hands, some can't stand it.

Sometimes I think I'm being rejected just to realize seconds later that the girl I'm dancing with simply didn't like that certain type of touch or move I was doing. I change my style and within seconds their reaction changes as well.

So on the dance-floor how do you know what are a girl's likes and dislikes? And what's the dance-floor escalation ladder?

For the first - you simply try different moves and check for her reaction.

If you do something the girl doesn't enjoy, DROP it. Every night I'll see some guy twirling a girl around, again and again, a girl who is obviously not into the twirling, but the dumb idiot will keep spinning the girl until she finally breaks off and leaves.

Some girls likes to be twirled around. Some hate it. Give the girl a little spin and look for her reaction. Anything you do, no matter what, look for the reaction and proceed accordingly.

NOTE: remember not to let the girl see you looking for the reaction because that's approval seeking. Do it naturally.

Here is a list of things you can test for. Girls reactions are quick, a few seconds of each and you'll know if you're doing something she likes or dislikes.

The list is organized more or less as an escalation ladder. But use reason as every girl is different. A girl might let you to covertly put your hands inside her jeans - but not let you kiss her yet. Girls are like that. Don't try to understand them.
The list is a mix of likes/dislikes and escalations that should be performed by order. A girl might object a move because it's too early, not because she doesn't like it. This is not exact science. But usually you'll feel if the objection is a dislike or because you're doing the move too early.
If you're doing an escalation move and hit an objection - go backwards one step. Wait five minutes and escalate again.

If you hit a wall and again the girl objects you - she's probably not DTF that night. If you're me, you'll eject and never look back. Most guys would hang in there to eventually stay with their dick in their hands and a number. This will probably be a very solid number and if you're into day2s etc, go for it. The middle ground is to take a number and then eject and try to find another girl. NOTE: Calibrate ejection to the time of the night. If it's still early you might want to eject. If it's almost closing time, maybe it's batter to hang in there. Use reason.

I'm also adding an approximation of how fast things should move. If things move much slower - consider ejecting. Times don't take into account time spent at the bar drinking but dance-floor dancing time.

Dance-floor Escalation Ladder, Moves List & Timetable - from Dancing to Fucking

* High energy / low energy / dance style - match the girls energy level and style as you go in. Later LEAD both the energy level and dance style.

* Hold her hand / don't hold hand

* Twirl / no twirl

Within 2 minutes

* Doing more sexual "stripper like" movements / dancing more conservative

* Dancing while she's facing you / she's with her back to you

* Putting the back of your hand on her cheek when she's with her back to you / don't (you'll feel if she likes it).

Within 5 minutes

* Dancing with your back to her (she'll grab you from behind, pull her hair, scratch you, depending on how far you are in the interaction <--- good indicator for where you're at ) / she wont grab you

* Girl break away from her friends / doesn't want to break away from friends

* Playing with her hair / she objects it. (Done properly and not too early most girls LOVE it. A small minority hate it. I had a girl once who was into me and everything else on the list tell me "never touch my hair")

* The girl allows you to freely move her around the dance-floor / objects to being lead around

Within 10 minutes

* Agrees to be pulled for a drink / objects alcohol (a girl who agrees for vodka/tequila more than once - a VERY strong indicator that she's DTF)

* Throwing her up your wastes / not throwing (some girls LOVE it, some hate it or are too afraid of it. The ones who love it will say something like "oooohhhh you are so strong")

* Girl allows you to suck her into a "love bubble" / rejects it. (refer to video thread for example)
Kissing / rejects kissing

Within 15 minutes

* Kissing anywhere / kissing in isolation only

* Kissing her neck / objects (some girls go crazy for it, some will think you're a creep)

* Pull her hands down over your ass (over jeans) / she'll object.

Within 20 minutes

* Allows you to throw her against a wall "beast style" and hardcore make out / objects. If she lets you do it, do it for two minutes and then turn around so you're with your back to the wall -->

* When you're with your back to a wall she's be all over you, scratch you, dance like a stripper etc / she doesn't

* Allows you to pull her shirt up and kiss her belly / objects

Within 25 minutes

* Put her hand over your crouch (over jeans) - she'll rub your dick / she'll remove her hand

* Put your hands over her ass / she removes your hands

* Put your hands on her inner thigh / she removes your hands

* Hands inside jeans, both your hands under her jeans and her hand inside your jeans / removes your/her hands

* Allows you to finger her in isolation or on the dance-floor / objects.

Once you're so high on the ladder.... wait five more minutes and pull her out of the club without asking or telling her anything. No "would you like to go to my place?" or "Lets go my place". Just pull her outside someplace and fuck her. At this stage, given one more condition (next tip) you can also try to fuck her inside the club.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 07:09 PM by 007 Game.)
10-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Solid info man! thanks!

I'm trying to apply your philosophy not just to dance game but anytime. As I said in Hawaii thread, I tried to be extra observant when I touched this girl's body. As I'm typing this I realize now I was scared to push even more because this cute girl who was in front of me in a tiny bikini was giggling when I touched her but because there were ppl around (and some fat older chicks nearby) that it made me feel creeper because I was so damn horny haha and could feel either the fat girls observing thinking i was creeping and the envy of guys nearby. I got some major issues to work out because I dont know why I give s fuck when the most important person I should be focused on is thr girl and she was having fun!

Anyways got off topic but yeah, I like your core foundational ideas where you gauge touch as well as opening fun/exciting and SLOW the fuck down. Am wondering how I can apply this in the context of a 2nd meetup on the beach? Fuck the surfboard, she can ride me instead. Hmmmm..

Thanks Vov!

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 04:28 PM by fucksong.)
10-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
cunnylova Offline
Stowaway

007, respect, awesome tips, thanks man, keep them coming Wink

Prolific pussy connoisseur.
My only two sources of info:
http://www.naughtynomadforum.com
http://www.sex-maps.com