Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Video  007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
I'll be posting here videos. Some will be short, to show dancing moves and body language, others will be longer, from approach to makeout or even further, it all depends on my wing and how much time he is willing to give me for filming.

I'll generally only put videos of chicks I banged or made out with, not just danced with, unless it's for a specific reason.

The haters / losers / negative morons are requested to send their hate comments via PM. The rest please post any questions.

I like this following video because after I put the girl down she jumps up and down from excitement. This is maybe five minutes into the interaction and 20-30 minutes before pulling.

In this video I dance with this one girl and as my back is turned to her another girl walks by and I just put my arm on the 2nd girl, while still holding the 1st girl. The 1st girl is not offended by this and proceeds by making out with me. I also take that thing on her neck and put it on my own neck. Always look for ways to make things playful and fun:

This next video is hilarious, I'm dancing with this hot Russian and then... look what happens in the end. She was attracted but somewhat reluctant, I wasn't sure why. This is the shit I have to deal with on a daily basis, mafia morons who are protective of "their girlfriends" who actually would much rather be fucked by me:

I have much longer and more interesting videos but they are hundreds of MBs and the connection here sucks so I have a hard time uploading them. I'll try shooting every night I go out so hopefully we will have dozens of these by the end of the summer. Just from the last three nights I have 7-8 videos of different lengths with different girls doing different things.

Enjoy. More videos coming soon.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 02:09 AM by 007 Game.)
07-14-2013, 01:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: 007 Game's VIDEO library - Dance-floor game to SNLs
Nice. I use alot of dance floor game.

I am all about the club scene.

Nice redesign of the website btw
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 03:01 AM by Dash.)
07-14-2013, 02:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

props on some interesting info/posting.
07-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
el mechanico Offline
Gunner

You need to come to the states and learn how to dance. I guess it doesn't matter that much when nobody in the place can either.

No hate and cool videos
07-16-2013, 06:59 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Zolo
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(07-16-2013, 06:59 AM)el mechanico Wrote: You need to come to the states and learn how to dance. I guess it doesn't matter that much when nobody in the place can either.

Aha.

Opps... I did it again.

[Image: 333-1024x576.jpg]

My wing has the camera and I didn't see the footage yet but if everything went alright then I just recorded the sickest threesome pickup in the history of "the community".

Here is a trailer I made on my phone:

I was saying something like "I'm going to put it on Facebook, I just hope my mother will not see...." I was trying to make a joke to smooth the fact that I'm filming us.

Two friends, from club to room in about 90 minutes.

I just fucked their brains out for three hours straight in rotation and I'm so high on adrenalin that I probably won't fall asleep until tomorrow noon.

Not Thai girls looking for white dick hoping to be taken away from their 3rd world life but high value hot Russians chicks.

Tomorrow I'll post three more videos. I can probably record more videos and of higher quality than all the RSD instructors combined.

Good night Tongue

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 11:09 AM by 007 Game.)
07-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
waiting on them x rated pics haha
07-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Find Reply
  • deb auchery
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I was too busy today to post but here is a random makeout from a few days ago. This is the fitness instructor... perfect body. Soon before pulling.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 06:19 AM by 007 Game.)
07-17-2013, 06:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Put up some salsa vids. Wanting to see the level of dance in Russia etc.
07-17-2013, 07:36 AM
Find Reply
  • deb auchery
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
First video - here I'm dancing on the stage between the two girls. I've gamed the one on my left, at the bar, for about 20 minutes and didn't really talk with the one on my right yet. I then left them alone for about 15 minutes and went talking with my wing, and then joined them on the stage.

I like this video because you can see me taking my shirt off. I call this "the superman effect". One moment I'm all dressed up elegantly like some kind of a serious (sexy) guy, then the next I take my shirt off and look like someone completely different, more playful and easy going.

Always, whenever a girl sees me first with the buttoned shirt and then with the tshirt, they smile and say something like "wow!" or "haha cool, you look so different".

(but that's not why I go out with two shirts, the t shirt simply prevents the other shirt from getting drenched with sweat)

Here I'm already down on the dancefloor dancing with the other girl. After 2-3 minutes of dancing we started making out. The other girl is still on the stage, looking at us, probably frustrated for losing out on the action.

Notice how the dance floor is still pretty empty, it's probably not even 00:00 yet.

I used the low risk rejection busting kissing technique: you start by kissing or licking their neck... who would say no to that? You do that for 20 seconds and then the girls resistance to kissing goes out the window. In this case it was probably not necessary.

Here I'm already dancing and making out with the two. After making out with the first girl, the other was dancing next to us. I grabbed her to join us from my back.

When I dance with two girls I'll hold each one with a different hand. Then at some point I'll just turn my back and start making out with the girl who is behind me. Then with the girl in front... then the back one again.

You really need to keep giving the same amount of attention to both so non of them gets pissed.

We danced like that for maybe 20 minutes. Then I pulled them to the bar for tequila. We kept making out the three of us then when we were done drinking I said "lets go dancing?" and one of them said "no... lets go to our room".

Done. Threesome in less than an hour.

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 06:21 PM by 007 Game.)
07-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
hey Van can you post a pic of yourself holding your ID ?
S4F/G4B
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2013, 07:43 PM by minotavros.)
07-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Here is a longer video, about 6 minutes long. Good example for how salsa helps you move from talking to seductive dancing ("flirt dancing") which easily smoothly and naturally transforms to makeout and pulling REGARDLESS of the type of music in the venue.

If you read the 007 Game theory posts you already know the difference between "regular" dancing and "seductive" dancing. Eye contact is key. You need to have maximum variation in the dancing moves and "little games" you're doing to keep it interesting. Notice how quickly we go from talking to maximum contact. It's built into the dance.

We're not just dancing - we're seducing each other. This equals connection time and replaces the need to talk. The less talk, the better.

I'd rate this chick a solid 9.

Stats for past week: 4 pulls, 1 threesome, 5 notches, no new flags. No online shit, no day game, no dates. Business hours strictly 23:00 to 04:00 .

Have a nice weekend boys.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2013, 07:56 PM by 007 Game.)
07-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
The threesome girls are hardly 5 and the salsa instructor no more than 6. You need to try harder, 007..Anyway I wouldn't post these chicks.
S4F/G4B
07-19-2013, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Nice Vov, couple of hot blondies there!
07-19-2013, 12:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Haha, can you believe this loser deb? Wait till I get some Facebook pictures. I went out yesterday with the 3some girl with the longer hair, she was basically the hottest girl in the club. Every guy turned his head around us.

You wouldn't post these because you could never score a threesome, not with 9s and not with fat ugly 3s.

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2013, 01:49 AM by 007 Game.)
07-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
(07-19-2013, 01:30 AM)007 Game Wrote: Can you believe this loser deb? Wait till I get some Facebook pictures. I went out yesterday with the 3some girl with the longer hair, she was basically the hottest girl in the club.

These chicks are drop for your status, 007 that's what I mean..
Millionaire sex gurus just don't fuck these-I wouldn't call slim-chicks.

I insist on posting a pic of yourself holding your ID/passport..since you like to post photos of yourself,why don't you do it?
S4F/G4B
07-19-2013, 01:50 AM
Find Reply