Trying to get any work done in Pussy Paradise
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • Broon
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Trying to get any work done in Pussy Paradise
.........fucking impossible!!!!

My professional life has taken a nosedive in the last couple of years since I moved to Lvov

Recently i've told myself that fucking and chasing will be reserved for evenings and weekends only, and also that I will move out of the very centre of Lvov so there's less temptation. I also said i would try and rent some office space with people so I can be in a more professional environment without distractions, and the masturbation devil calling.

Settled in for some work tonight. I then think of these two young girls I met in another city recently. I ended up going for a coffee with these girls, they were young and a bit immature but both hade huge mammories . I left them and went home to Lvov thinking that they were too young and would take ages to do something, and that one of them wasn't interested.

The one interested messages me tonight on VK, and says do I have Skype?, so I end up Skype videoing with her. She starts talking suggestively about sex and tells me she likes naughty websites, I though she was going to say Mamba, and I was going to see "Yeah? me too, love that shit"

But then she sends me a link first of all to some sex game site
http://www.sexyfuckgames.com/sex-games/s...ist-7.html

And then to some BDSM site

http://trahx.ru/index.php/page/bb

She then starts telling me how she has had a rape fantasy all her life

Anyway I end up having webcam sex with her, first time i've done that in over 10 years.

Tits are absolutely fucking amazing

[Image: 6rySBvl.jpg]

It's gone 4am now, three hours or more of work lost!!!!.

Hard fucking life.

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2013, 11:32 AM by deb auchery.)
07-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Trying to get any work done in Pussy Paradise
I can't get anything done either here in BKK. I tell myself I'll work hard Sunday to Wednesday then come Wednesday evening the rest of the week is mines to do as I please but that hasn't happened.

I haven't done anything much since last week. People call and ask me to go out drinking or meet them. Even when that doesn't happen I sleep all day and then get unmotivated and just fuck around for the rest of day on Facebook or LINE.

Need to get my finger out big time.
07-23-2013, 04:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
OK, now ask her if she ever kissed a girl, if she'd like to sleep with a girl, etc, and start working her towards picking up chicks together on or offline and taking her to a swingers party.

Report back.
07-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(07-23-2013, 07:08 PM)007 Game Wrote: OK, now ask her if she ever kissed a girl, if she'd like to sleep with a girl, etc, and start working her towards picking up chicks together on or offline and taking her to a swingers party.

Report back.

Yes will do, I have another girl, 17yrs old, that I am shagging, she wil do anything I tell her, and has already had one threesome with her best friend and her ex boyfriend.

The funny thing is that webcam girl know's her!! they are both from the same class in the same city. She said to me do you have any naked photos, I had one that I took recently for some girl, and then she asked do you have any photos of naked girls, so I sent her a pic, and she said "Oh that's X, she was in my class" and then proceeded to tell me about X's sexual past.

Maybe I can get those two together with me hehe.

Webcam girl promised she will show me her snatch tonight, will report back.

Right i'm closing all naughty sites for at least two hours including this one, vk, mamba, and badoo!
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2013, 07:54 PM by deb auchery.)
07-23-2013, 07:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Man don't waste your time doing web shit. Just write her to come over for the real deal, tell her you're a busy guy.
07-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Yeah, well I never heard from her until last night. I will get her on the train here this week hopefully
07-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

These ukr young'ns are getting more freak in them by the day. It wasn't like this 10 years ago....ahh the age of technology Smile
07-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Im here in pussy hell and cant get no work or studying done.
07-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
You know what though, It quickly dawned on me when I first came to live here, that having a bunch of money is not so important. my life now is probably more fun than many millionaire's out there. The biggest goal I have at the moment is to get on the property ladder.

For £50,000 I can buy a two bed apartment in the centre of the city, in London £50k wont even make a deposit on a shitty apartment in East London.

Residual income is King when living the location independent lifestyle, so I will be dedicating a lot of my time into some startups.
07-24-2013, 04:24 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes RockingForever's post:
  • deb auchery
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Passive income is great. I didn't do any work for 3 weeks and still had money coming into my account. Not much but it helps when you're a lazy fucker to tide you over.
07-24-2013, 04:59 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • The Realness
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Another 4am night with cam girl, I need professional help

[Image: asasasas.jpg]

[Image: knockers.jpg]

[Image: body.jpg]

[Image: asssssss.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2013, 11:23 AM by deb auchery.)
07-24-2013, 11:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anamericaninbangkok Offline
Tequila Afficanado

Thailand
NO MONEY = NO HONEY
An American in Bangkok Upcoming Expeditions

Video: AAIB Video Update

Video:Thai Women - 6 Rules
07-24-2013, 09:27 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(07-24-2013, 09:27 PM)anamericaninbangkok Wrote: NO MONEY = NO HONEY

Yes the truth of the matter is that you cannot lose any women chasing money in Ukraine(like anywhere). There is a huge surplus of available young women here, many men are spoilt for choice.

From now on I will do solid work for a few weeks, then when completed concentrate on nothing but banging as much ass possible.

In Autumn time I want to do a tour of debauchery in Ukraine, visit all the major cities, no work, just solid chasing.
07-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Easier said than done Deb. Unless you throw away your phone, disconnect the internet and don't go outside how are you going to avoid temptations.

After not being out much past 3 days I went out most of the afternoon for the sake of being out, have a date tonight, a date tomorrow, maybe a piss up on Friday, a night out on Saturday.

It's not like I did much work so far this week that I can justify this but hey ho.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2013, 09:55 PM by RockingForever.)
07-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(07-24-2013, 09:54 PM)RockingForever Wrote: Easier said than done Deb. Unless you throw away your phone, disconnect the internet and don't go outside how are you going to avoid temptations.

After not being out much past 3 days I went out most of the afternoon for the sake of being out, have a date tonight, a date tomorrow, maybe a piss up on Friday, a night out on Saturday.

It's not like I did much work so far this week that I can justify this but hey ho.

I know I am the king of talking the talk, but not the rest.

I recall English Teacher X had to move from pussy paradise to Saudi Arabia to make some money an avoid the booze and hoes.

Hopefully it wont get that drastic for me, alcohol isn't a problem thank god, I drink less in Ukraine than UK and you can get big Vodka in a club for 1 Euro here.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2013, 12:01 AM by deb auchery.)
07-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Find Reply