• 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Dash's SEA Tour [Philippines, Indonesia, & Thailand]
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Dash's SEA Tour [Philippines, Indonesia, & Thailand]
Fuck it. After thinking it over, with air fare so cheap from the Philippines to Thailand and Indonesia I would be a dumb ass to not go ahead and hit these places up.

New Itinerary

Manila - 2 weeks
Cebu - 2 weeks
Dumaguete - 1 week
Jakarta - 1 week
Bangkok - 2 weeks

With that said. What is the cheapest / best bang for the buck value hotel in walking distance to the club(s) with the highest chance of a ONS in Bangkok?

07-31-2013, 04:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Dash's SEA Tour [Philippines, Indonesia, & Thailand]
Your probably as well to use taxis they are cheap as fuck but for you go to soi 8 just opposite nana bts. Just down that road are 2 hotels both run by Indians I think. Ones call 8th night inn or something and the other I can't remember but it's as soon as you turn into the soi both on left hand side. Right next to ATM machines they are at the door.

It will be about 800 to 1000 baht a night if your staying 2 weeks you could very likely get cheaper. Real nice inside, comfy beds, good bathrooms, ac, fridge and safe and no problem bringing girls back. I'd pipeline hard for it. I found shoring to be so so in bkk. I mean its possible and happens a lot but sometimes you end up getting home at like 9 in the morning. Heaps of malls are short walk from nana and most chicks won't give the slightest shit you live there. The fact it's probably the most convenient and central location helps out with that.

I would also recommend meeting your dates at RCA sometimes. Give you a feel for the place. Quality is a lot higher than the pro clubs.
Also I found I did t appreciate bkk till I'd seen the islands and chiang mai gives you some perspective on how awesome tf is there.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 04:31 AM by Rick91.)
07-31-2013, 04:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
30 dollars is a bit much. Would prefer to find a place in the 20 usd range.

Any good 20 dollar spots within a short cheap taxi ride?

2 month trip. Trying to keep my logistic costs down as much as possible.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 04:32 AM by Dash.)
07-31-2013, 04:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I guess it could be down but I don't think central bkk is cheap at all.
07-31-2013, 04:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
30+ is central Manila prices. I always thought / heard BBK lodging was cheaper.

Hmm must have heard wrong! lol
07-31-2013, 04:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Walking distance to which clubs? There are clubs all over BKK and it's a big city.

If you want one night stands with regular girls then you've got your work cut out. Guys that are better looking, have more game and speak more Thai have tried and didn't have much luck either. It just doesn't happen that often especially if you're a tourist passing through.

If you want same night fucks meet birds from TF or ask out women you meet at malls, 7/11, restaurants etc, much easier. Good girls don't want to lose face by going home with a random stranger especially a white guy because everyone their friends included will label them a hooker and you a sex tourist. Social status destroyed.

If you want sex tourism and hookers then you'll want to stay at Nana or Asoke or at a nearbye BTS station. Don't know about the prices for hotels round there as I wouldn't stay there if you paid me.

If you are broke I would avoid RCA as you'll have to take a taxi there and back and on the way back drivers are notorious for refusing to turn meter on even for the Thais so you'll be paying a few hundred baht to get back to Sukhumvit plus a lot of the bars and clubs are pricier than the tourist dumps and bottle service is normal there and you'll look like a cheap fuck to your date if you don't buy one. It's funny BKK is one of the only places I know where the tourist bars and clubs are cheaper on the whole than the local places.

I'm sure you can find something for $20 (about 600B) in that area but it will be a dump and more of a small and basic guesthouse (basically a room with a fan or if you're really lucky aircon...might not even have it's own bathroom). The cheap hotels are all at Kowsan where 600B actually gets a you a really nice and spacious room with all mod cons but Sukhumvit is more expensive.

Ricks place sounds like a good deal for the area I think you should save some more money so you can afford to stay in somewhere that isn't a complete dive.

Taxis are cheap but they add up if you're taking them multiple times a day so don't use if you don't need to and money is an issue. The drivers never want to put the meters on and are dodgy and drunk most of the time. Yank dude got hacked to death over a $1 taxi fair 3 weeks ago. Take the BTS, moto taxis, khlongs and MRT or walk.

Contrary to Ricks advice that chicks won't give a shit that you live in the heart of the red light district...sure whores won't care but many good girls will. Some don't and won't go to these areas especially not at night just due to the reputation of the place. A few girls recently I've invited out for drinks have said along the lines of "Please don't take me to Patpong or Nana Plaza or something like that". On the other hand I've had girls who have been curious about what goes on in those areas and I've offered to take them and they took me up on the offer but only after meeting me first and getting to know me a bit.

What malls in Nana are there Rick? I only know Terminal 21 at Asoke in that area. Most of the main malls (MBK, Paragon, Central World, Pratanum, Discovery etc) are around the Siam / National Stadium area) which is about 5 BTS stops away and would be a fair walk in the heat.

Personally I much prefer areas like Victory Monument, Ratchathewi and Phaya Thai because there's lots of good Thai bars there perfect for going out drinking with mates, rolling solo or taking a bird on a date and it's not at all sleazy nor are there many sex tourists around but I guess you'll want Bangkok crazy nights out so probably not for you. Plus it would be taxi journeys to get home after midnight when the BTS closes.

Bangkok can eat up your money very quickly especially as here as a tourist and out every night....what is your daily / weekly budget Dash?
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 05:48 AM by RockingForever.)
07-31-2013, 05:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
The clubs that preferably plays hiphop / top40 music where girls some what know how to dance and use their ass that will also provide me with the best chance of getting a SNL. Is this place / area Sukhumvit and Nana Plaza?

Ill make a few visits to the "regular / RCA" girl clubs to give it a go, but will most likely spend a lot of my time where the girls are more easier, sluttier, and DTF.

How much is a taxi from where I want to party to Kowsan?

I dont like bars. I like clubs with lots of easy girls where I can dance (hiphop/top40).

My weekly budget will be 400-500 dollars (everything). How much is club entry to my preferred places and how much does a local beer cost?

07-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Just spent the last hour browsing Bangkok threads on RVF and taking notes. Lots of info to take in...

07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I am thinking for a budget

Flights
$600

Lodging
$30*63 days = $1,900

Fun/Food
$40*63 days = $2,500

Total = $5,000

Fuck me.

07-31-2013, 01:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Yeah bkk is expensive as shit if you live in nana. Rf Siam I'm pretty sure is like 2 or 3 stops away from nana.

. I don't find shoring easy there. Sometimes it is but there's been plenty of nights I'v gone home alone and drinks are expensive as fuck in those after hour places. Your best bet is dates in the daytime and then dates at nighttime in some cheap bar near your place. I was reading over some of the shoring at rvf and some of the dudes just don't bring up payment. To me that would make me feel uncomfortable I always made it clear which cost me a lot of bangs but I never had any trouble.

I think I'v shored like 2 times at insomnia the rest were swing and spicy I'm sure you could have some fun at those little bars though set up in the streets in sukhumbit.
07-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • ash093
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Ok, just got this message on FC. Had to share with you guys.

Not sure if this is real or what. If so, sure ill pop that cherry! lol

[Image: 4751487.jpg]

[Image: 4751487.jpg]

Quote:Hi. I'll be straight and honest with you. With that I'm asking you to not judge me based on what I am about to say.

I'm looking for a good looking man who will come here in the Philippines and fuck me. I'm not kidding. I'm a virgin. I want a foreigner to be my first. Primarily because I think they're hot. Smile I'm messaging you, ergo, i think your hot.

Here's what will happen, we'll chat for a while. I have to make sure that you're decent enough, clean and sane. Then if we click, we'll meet up and do it. I'm also looking for a long term relationship so if we really get along that would be awesome.

I know that this is such an indecent proposal but I am not indecent. It's just that I'm learning to embrace my sexuality. I hope you understand. I'm a good woman. I'm smart and funny.

So, are you interested?
07-31-2013, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Sounds like awesome.
07-31-2013, 09:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain

Sounds like a scam, Dash.
07-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(07-31-2013, 11:29 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote: Sounds like a scam, Dash.

If that is the case, good luck to the fellow or girl getting anything out of me! lol
08-01-2013, 04:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(07-31-2013, 09:35 AM)Dash Wrote: The clubs that preferably plays hiphop / top40 music where girls some what know how to dance and use their ass that will also provide me with the best chance of getting a SNL. Is this place / area Sukhumvit and Nana Plaza?

Ill make a few visits to the "regular / RCA" girl clubs to give it a go, but will most likely spend a lot of my time where the girls are more easier, sluttier, and DTF.

How much is a taxi from where I want to party to Kowsan?

I dont like bars. I like clubs with lots of easy girls where I can dance (hiphop/top40).

My weekly budget will be 400-500 dollars (everything). How much is club entry to my preferred places and how much does a local beer cost?

I don't know any dedicated hip hops clubs in BKK but there will be some surely or at least hip hop nights. A lot of the touristy places will just play a mix of whatever is popular at the moment so pop, cheesey dance, hip hop, R&B or whatever.

I suggest getting better taste in music tbh.

Thai girls cannot dance. None of them. Not even the strippers and hookers who are paid to dance at the GoGo bars in Cowboy and Nana Plaza, it's painful to watch them.

Grinding their ass against you? Only the hookers. A regular girl will never ever do this. Seriously it would be suicide for her to act like a slut like this in a club.

Normal Thai birds won't even hug you good bye in public at the end of the night for fear of what people think. Public affection is considered a major embarrassment in Thailand and a loss of face, something Thai's take very very seriously unless they are a money grubbing hooker or the dregs of society and have sunk so low they don't care.

Nana Plaza is part of Sukhumvit. Sukhumvit is a street. A very long street that runs the length of BKK and all the way to the Cambodian border basically. The longest street in the world allegedly.

Lower Sukhumvit is where most of the tourist and hooker action is, centred around Asoke and Nana areas. Both have BTS (sky train) stops.

Nana Plaza that you mention is literally a plaza...think a shopping mall, three storeys high, filled with gogo bars. It's a hooker shopping mall basically. It's horrendous and not recommended. This is hardcore pro shit right here. No normal bars, regular girls or places to chill out. Full blown sex tourism.

The wider area has lots of bars. Mostly bar girl type places or expat and tourist orientated places. Very few regular girls will go out here. It's a haven for sex tourists, sleazy Indian blokes, African drug dealers, rude as fuck Arabs, hookers, ladyboys (they literally line the streets grabbing at you). It's a fucking dump tbh I hate it.

Asoke is where Soi Cowboy is...that little neon lit street in Hangover 2. It's a small street with a couple dozen of mostly GoGo bars. About 50% of them are now shady because a bloke called 'The Arab' bought them all and makes his money by ripping off customers through over charging, short changing or pure extortion...if you don't pay 5 Thai security guys kick your head in and steal your wallet. No one gives a fuck you are only a farang after all you have no rights here.

If you do go (and I suggest you have a look to check out some of BKKs seedy side and it's less intimidating than Nana Plaza) then stick to bars like Tilak, Shark, Barracca and the one at the start of the street with live music (Lone Star or 5 Star or something I think) as they are legit and no drama. Can be fun to sip a beer and watch the women prance around on stage with no underwear on, just don't agree to let any of them sit down as you'll have to buy them a drink usually a shot of tequila at 250B.

Most of the main tourist / freelance hooker / after hour clubs are around this area, Bed, QBar, Levels, Scratch Dog, Bash, Climax, Insanity / Insomnia etc. Quite a few on Sukhumvit Soi 11 which is a strange place. The clubs there position themselves as high end venues yet pay freelance hookers in free drinks to come in so actually all you get is a fancy looking and over priced venue full of sex tourist and hookers and the odd mislead group of Thai's who beleived the hype and thought it was cool to be there...the latter group will mostly spend the night posing for photos with their over priced bottles of Johnny Walker to post on Facebook and Instagram instead of having fun.

Waste of time unless you have money to burn and want to pick up an over priced whore. I've heard of hookers quoting $200 a night to guys in there and getting it too.

Streets out side are teeming with African drug dealers, African hookers and FSU hookers. It's sketchy tbh.

If you want easy girls avoid regular Thai clubs and stick to shoring pro's.

Any girl you meet in a tourist club is going to be a bit iffy, she might not be a full blown hooker but you bet she's taken money from guys before or is a total white dick slut.

Taxi from Kowsan to Nana / Asoke depending on traffic will be around 100-150B. If you can get a driver to put the meter on which basically no driver at Kowsan ever wants to do as he knows by just hanging around and parking up he'll pick up some gullible tourists who need to go to the airport / a ping pong show / on a tour / somewhere they don't know how much it costs and he can quote an over priced fair. You'll need to try and stop a taxi driving by a little further up the road and insist on meter, usually takes a few attempts to get an honest driver.

Or you can walk 10 minute from Kowsan to the khlong boat (fast river boat) and within 10 minutes / 3 stops you'll be at the skytrain which you can take to Nana / Asoke. Pay 10B at kowsan end and get off at Hua Chang station (2 stops on left, then next one on the right) you'll see the Skytrain looming above you just walk onto the street and up the stars to it. You'll be at Ratcathewi BTS, something like 30-35B to Nana / Asoke. Whole journey will be 30 minutes max. Khlong stops at 7:30pm I think.

$500 a week is a decent budget but spend a little more on accomodation so you get somewhere that isn't a shitty slum with fan and shared bathroom. You'll not regret it. Ricks place sounds like a good suggestion for the price in that area.

Club entry ranges from free to 300B for the after hour places. Most entry fee comes with a free drink and the after hour clubs will pay your taxi or tuk tuk driver commission so you don't have to pay the fair. Still make sure it's clear in advance so there's no issues. Never fuck with these guys as you're not fucking with one you're fucking with all them...they will fuck you up and 75% are drunk or on drugs I estimate. You see them openly boozing in the streets whilst waiting on a customer. The way they react to the slightest thing like you saying "no thanks" politely says it all. Avoid if need be and don't cause any problems with, you'll end up another dead Yank over a 50B taxi fair.

Beer costs anything from 60B for a big bottle of Chang at a few bars round Kowsan way to 160B or more for a small beer in some over priced tourist and regular Thai bars.

Generally the middle class Thai bars are more expensive than the tourist places for drinks. Pre-drink from 7/11 2 large bottles of Leo for 93B. Cheaper for Chang and it's 6.5% (on average, the brewing process means it's inconsistent and can be up to 12%...it will get you pissed).

A lot of bars though mostly places aimed at Thais will sell whisky by the bottle. This is what you do if you want to save money. It's much much cheaper than drinking beers. Often the price of 2 or 3 beers can get you a full bottle of whisky and mixers with ice. Anything you don't drink you check in for next time so if you find a spot you like buy a bottle.

You can get cheap stuff like Sangsom (Thai rum) and Benmore (cheap imitation Scottish whisky) for as low as 500B a bottle, Red Label from 900 to 5000B a bottle depending on venue. Mixers and ice are stupidly cheap.

Food if you are happy to eat on the street is dirt cheap. 30-50B for a small Thai meal but be warned that you'll literally be sitting on a small stool in a busy and dirty street with cars and people flowing past, exhaust fumes in your face, the stench of the drains or the bins wafting in your nose. Some of the food is fucking delicious but you cant half be put of, especially as a newbie to Thailand, by the scene and the smell. Find small local cafes and for about the same price you can sit inside and eat. Tourist restaurants will charge double and more for the same dishes but will often not taste as good. Western food can be expensive. The malls are a good bet as they all have a food court where you can get tons of different food for cheap prices or chain restaurants where you can eat for under 200B. I eat steak houses, japanese, chinese, korean etc all the time and it's less than 400B for 2 people with a soft drink.

If you want to hit up some regular Thai bars and clubs away from most farang and the hookers (I think you'll find them boring as it's all about sitting around tables with friends eating and drinking whilst listening to live Thai music and not about socialising with strangers or hooking up most of the time) then Victory Monument, Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Thong Lor, Ekkamai, Ding Dang, Ratchada, RCA and many other places are good choices.

Thong Lor & Ekkamai are the so called hi-so places. Quite expensive and most farangs don't fit in here at all.

(07-31-2013, 03:58 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Yeah bkk is expensive as shit if you live in nana. Rf Siam I'm pretty sure is like 2 or 3 stops away from nana.

. I don't find shoring easy there. Sometimes it is but there's been plenty of nights I'v gone home alone and drinks are expensive as fuck in those after hour places. Your best bet is dates in the daytime and then dates at nighttime in some cheap bar near your place. I was reading over some of the shoring at rvf and some of the dudes just don't bring up payment. To me that would make me feel uncomfortable I always made it clear which cost me a lot of bangs but I never had any trouble.

I think I'v shored like 2 times at insomnia the rest were swing and spicy I'm sure you could have some fun at those little bars though set up in the streets in sukhumbit.

Nana to Siam is 5 stops. It's not really walking distance...well it ain't that far and I could easily walk it but Thai people don't walk anywhere so there's no way you're convincing one to walk from Nana to Siam that thought would be ludicrous to them.

After hour clubs are a rip off. 300B in then 200-300B for a drink usually.

To the guys over at RVF who claim they never mention money and never get asked....either not 'socially aware' and don't realize that they are expected to pay but the hooker is just too embarrased to ask for fear of loosing face / making you lose face or are plain up being cunts about it and refusing to pay (this seems to be common from what I read) or lying.

Most of these sluts want paying whether you think your handsome mak mak or got mad game skills yo or not. It's easy to lie about it the next day on a forum though to make yourself look cool.

If they were so handsome, their game was so tight and had any self respect they'd be at least trying to pick up regular Thai birds in non whore after hour clubs but yet they go to Insomnia every night. Huh

(07-31-2013, 09:27 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Sounds like awesome.

Sounds like a huge and really obvious scam.

Phil birds using words like 'ergo' and 'indecent proposal'. Most native English speakers don't even know what those words mean let alone how to use them in a sentence.

(07-31-2013, 11:29 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote: Sounds like a scam, Dash.

Seems mad that you need to tell these guys that. Huh

Man if that isn't the most indepth reply on this forum ever I don't know what is.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2013, 05:23 AM by RockingForever.)
08-01-2013, 05:16 AM
Find Reply