Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
Author Message
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant
*****

Posts: 2,045
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation: 1
Post: #1
Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
For me fucking hookers is just skanky.

I do not want to do it because I know they've taken a ton of cock (possibly that same night) even if it's free. That pussy has had too many dicks in it.

The idea of paying for sex whilst not agreeable with me (it doesn't seem worth it, I'd rather have a free wank) isn't that big a deal.

I've been extorted twice the following morning from women who told me they weren't hookers and didn't want cash and once picked up a girl I knew was 110% a pro but was so drunk I didn't care and decided to worry about it later and without her even asking I just gave her cash as I knew it was expected the next day. That's my whole experience with hookers as far as I remember.

Thought I'd feel bad about paying for sex but actually didn't care though still don't plan to repeat it....would just rather have a free wank.

I see so many guys on here and over on RVF talking about how even when the girl was demanding money / smashing up their room / threatening to call the police / in tears because she couldn't feed her family / saying they'd get them attacked or killed they refused to give her the cash she wanted because "they don't pay for sex" as if that's some sort of badge of honor when to me fucking hookers is worse than handing over cash for a fuck...no?

You pay for near everything else in this world. There's very few services you can get for free and why is sex so different.

It can only be an ego thing and that's just stupid. I'd personally rather chuck some money at a girl to stop her smashing up my shit or getting some guys to beat me up and really it's no big deal if you can actually afford it.

So why are so many guys willing to have sex with a hooker (which is definitely not good) yet not hand over some money to a girl who probably needs it more than they do to stop a load of problems?

Opinions?
08-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero
*****

Posts: 273
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation: 3
United States
Post: #2
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
I think its an ego thing it takes away from the bang and takes away the feeling that you earned it by seducing her.
08-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant
*****

Posts: 2,045
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation: 1
Post: #3
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
Isn't that feeling of 'earning it' diminished massively by the fact you fucked a hooker? Is it just me who think that's really not cool?

Fucking a hooker dents my ego more than handing over cash to a chick. We've all paid for dinner, drinks and dates and not even thought twice about it to get in a birds pants.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 08:20 AM by RockingForever.)
08-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero
*****

Posts: 273
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation: 3
United States
Post: #4
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
i dont think fucking a hooker is a blow to your ego because u still pulled her wt game, just because she's a hooker doesn't mean she's fucking guys left and right for free, if so she's a terrible hooker and probably bankrupt.
08-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
worldwidetraveler Offline
Boatswain
****

Posts: 120
Joined: Apr 2013
Reputation: 1
Post: #5
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
From reading a lot of shoring posts, it sounds like it isn't worth it with all the drama that happens. It sounds like if you're going to mess with hookers it is better to pay up front instead of dealing with the bullshit.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 01:53 PM by worldwidetraveler.)
08-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

Posts: 3,288
Joined: Aug 2012
South Korea
Post: #6
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
Started a thread on this really? Something we have discusses a thousand times on here.

Pay attention this time.

Quote:For me fucking hookers is just skanky.

Fucking a foreigner groupie (online or bar) is skanky as well. And don't kid yourself that your the first foreigner she has met. She was being a cum dumpster and having un protected sex with joe blow from Australia, Europe, or USA the week before you got there. Another thing that might be oblivious to you is there are different types and stages of hookers. Not all are the same. e.g. Harden regular vs. a girl in University getting some extra money during the summer / winter break.

Quote:I do not want to do it because I know they've taken a ton of cock (possibly that same night) even if it's free. That pussy has had too many dicks in it.

Touched on this above.

Quote:The idea of paying for sex whilst not agreeable with me (it doesn't seem worth it, I'd rather have a free wank) isn't that big a deal.

Ever heard of the word Convenience?

Quote:I've been extorted twice the following morning from women who told me they weren't hookers and didn't want cash and once picked up a girl I knew was 110% a pro but was so drunk I didn't care and decided to worry about it later and without her even asking I just gave her cash as I knew it was expected the next day. That's my whole experience with hookers as far as I remember.

So pretty much no experience. Newb.

Quote:Thought I'd feel bad about paying for sex but actually didn't care though still don't plan to repeat it....would just rather have a free wank.

Fuck a wank over some attractive pussy

Quote:I see so many guys on here and over on RVF talking about how even when the girl was demanding money / smashing up their room / threatening to call the police / in tears because she couldn't feed her family / saying they'd get them attacked or killed they refused to give her the cash she wanted because "they don't pay for sex" as if that's some sort of badge of honor when to me fucking hookers is worse than handing over cash for a fuck...no?

Your missing the point. Its the girls fault for not negotiating a price or even making it clear that money would be involved.

Quote:You pay for near everything else in this world. There's very few services you can get for free and why is sex so different.

Its not. But one has to account of convenience and striking out.

Quote:It can only be an ego thing and that's just stupid. I'd personally rather chuck some money at a girl to stop her smashing up my shit or getting some guys to beat me up and really it's no big deal if you can actually afford it.

Has nothing to do with ego. Its about busting a nut plain and simple.

Quote:So why are so many guys willing to have sex with a hooker (which is definitely not good) yet not hand over some money to a girl who probably needs it more than they do to stop a load of problems?

A hooker is just like any other girl. She fucks dudes for free as well. The question is, which guy are you gonna be. Her trick, or her fuck buddy? As to why would a guy fuck a hooker, maybe its EASY. Maybe she is hot. Why would a guy hand over money when no such arrangement or agreement as been made?

Quote:Opinions?

My opinion is guys can do what ever the fuck they like or want to do, and shouldnt have to deal with cunts like you trying to put them down or give them a lecture.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 02:06 PM by Dash.)
08-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant
*****

Posts: 3,687
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation: 14
United Kingdom
Post: #7
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
Ego. It is 100% ego. Stupid it depends. If your in a seriously poor country like cambodia and we are talking about £5 he'll even in the phils the girl wanted £3.80 then you really should start thinking about it. I know I have.

If we are talking about a hot pro who has likely more money than you and she's into you it does happen then I see nothing wrong with it. In fact if you do manage a proper hot one then yeah you can be pleased with it.

Same arguments could be drawn about online dating do you think these girls would meet you knowing you only had a pump and dump in mind. Not some but definitely a significant proportion of thai friendly and FC are looking for a provider they want a relationship and they will paint a different picture of their actual intentions with the girl. Being a younger guy this isn't a problem for me there's no illusions.
Overall in terms of shoring its about connection. Do you want the girl to leave badly in the morning? If so there's a massive chance money is going to come up. Would you mind seeing the girl again? Do you like her even in the slightest and see her as a human being. From what I'v read about fistos and 20 nations shores gone wrong and mine is when your kind of shitty with the girl. In your mind you know there's no way you want to see this girl again and just want her to leave. The vibe is going to be off they will feel as uncomfortable as you.

2 main factors are does she actually like you and how actual poor is she. You take these things into context you shouldn't have problems. Another thing is intelligence. If she has a brain she isn't going to go with a guy who says he won't pay her and to find someone else if that's what she wants.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 03:17 PM by Rick91.)
08-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant
*****

Posts: 2,045
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation: 1
Post: #8
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
Quote: Fucking a foreigner groupie (online or bar) is skanky as well. And don't kid yourself that your the first foreigner she has met. She was being a cum dumpster and having un protected sex with joe blow from Australia, Europe, or USA the week before you got there. Another thing that might be oblivious to you is there are different types and stages of hookers. Not all are the same. e.g. Harden regular vs. a girl in University getting some extra money during the summer / winter break.

I don't care about a girl having fucking a lot of guys but knowing that she's had a few dicks inside her earlier that night and may not have even cleaned up properly is about as disgusting as it gets. These pro's that get picked up in the clubs here in Thailand have probably had a few short time customers earlier in the night in some crappy wee short time room and may not have even showered afterwards.

Quote:Ever heard of the word Convenience?

Yeah it would be convenient to pay her. Exactly that's part of my point. So why all the shoring drama and bullshit? Just give the bitch the money.

Quote:So pretty much no experience. Newb.

Experience with hookers isn't something I want anyway thanks.

Quote:Your missing the point. Its the girls fault for not negotiating a price or even making it clear that money would be involved.

No it's the guys fault for picking up a hooker and somehow thinking he's different or he used his mad game to get her into bed and isn't expected to pay for it. If it's clear that she's a hooker and, any girl in a club or bar known for hookers should be considered a hooker by default, then the guy should assume payment will be expected whether talked about or not.

When I go into a bar to buy a drink. Even if the bar tender doesn't explicitly say to me "you have to pay for these drinks" when I order them I assume that because I'm in a bar that they do cost money.

Quote:Its not. But one has to account of convenience and striking out.

Not sure what you are arguing here Dash. I'm saying why are guys so against paying for a service because it's really not a big deal if you can afford it. To me the act of fucking a hooker is worse than paying for sex. You seem to be agreeing with me?

Quote:Has nothing to do with ego. Its about busting a nut plain and simple.

I don't think you're understanding this or getting the point.

If it was just about busting a nut guys wouldn't go through the process of trying to 'game' a hooker. If they really just wanted to shoot their load, avoid the bullshit of picking her up and potential drama afterwards they would just pay for sex straight up and get it out the way.

Quote: A hooker is just like any other girl. She fucks dudes for free as well. The question is, which guy are you gonna be. Her trick, or her fuck buddy? As to why would a guy fuck a hooker, maybe its EASY. Maybe she is hot. Why would a guy hand over money when no such arrangement or agreement as been made?

I'd rather be the guy not fucking the hooker personally but then maybe that's just me.

The problem with 'no arrangement having been made' is that most of the time there doesn't have to be an arrangement made. Guys know and she knows that she's a hooker, she's been picked up in a hooker bar or club where all girls fuck for money and all guys pay for sex....it's kind of obvious.

Quote:My opinion is guys can do what ever the fuck they like or want to do, and shouldnt have to deal with cunts like you trying to put them down or give them a lecture.

No need to cry Dash.


Quote:Ego. It is 100% ego. Stupid it depends. If your in a seriously poor country like cambodia and we are talking about £5 he'll even in the phils the girl wanted £3.80 then you really should start thinking about it. I know I have.

So you thought about giving her the money she wanted and then didn't and refused to pay? So you knew the girl probably desperately needed that £3.80 for some rice for her family but your fragile ego wouldn't allow you to hand the cash over because it would show that you didn't have the mad game you thought you did?

To me that is fucked up. You've paid dozens of hookers in Amsterdam...what £50 a pop for a 10 minute shag but the 3rd world girls looking for £3.80 you feel entitled to rip off?

Quote: Being a younger guy this isn't a problem for me there's no illusions.

I'm pretty sure that unless you are above 40 and giving out that kind of vibe then you don't have to worry about being seen as some dude who's going to marry them and hand over loads of cash.

I make it clear to any birds I meet off TF that I don't even want a girlfriend and when money comes up (as in how much I earn or something - not something that gets asked much) I say I'm poor that's why I live in Thailand. Doesn't seem to phase them though they might think I'm joking.

Quote:Overall in terms of shoring its about connection. Do you want the girl to leave badly in the morning? If so there's a massive chance money is going to come up. Would you mind seeing the girl again? Do you like her even in the slightest and see her as a human being. From what I'v read about fistos and 20 nations shores gone wrong and mine is when your kind of shitty with the girl. In your mind you know there's no way you want to see this girl again and just want her to leave. The vibe is going to be off they will feel as uncomfortable as you.

2 main factors are does she actually like you and how actual poor is she. You take these things into context you shouldn't have problems. Another thing is intelligence. If she has a brain she isn't going to go with a guy who says he won't pay her and to find someone else if that's what she wants.

Don't you think sometimes there must be some miscommunication or something lost in translation though with so many birds apparently agreeing the night before not to pay then in the morning having mental breakdowns or going ape shit over it?

When it gets to that stage I can't understand why so many guys are persistent "I don't pay for sex" I don't think it's just because they (thought) they agreed it was free the night before and it's not that they can't afford it it's just a pure egotistical thing that their fragile ego won't allow them to pay because some sort of bullshit idea they have that men don't pay for sex or they have mad game so don't need to.

Surely the easiest thing to do in that point is to hand over cash and get that whore out your room without drama.
08-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant
*****

Posts: 3,687
Joined: Aug 2012
Reputation: 14
United Kingdom
Post: #9
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
I'v had one bad experience rf. it's not a common occurrence and I wasn't thinking about the actual amount of money at the time and. When I did I just handed it over. As I'v said its ego. I wasn't like this before I didn't give a shit about paying for sex. I guess I'm cheap and when I'v thought about it shoring real poor girls in the likes of cambodia and the phils does seem kind of fucked up.

If the chicks hot and doesn't appear to be starving or filthy and seems to have taking a liking to me and says she doesn't care about money then I will fuck her as would 90% of men.

But let's not derail the thread the reason for me not paying specifically is pure ego. Some might say they don't go with whores for hygiene reasons fair enough but when your drunk and horny I'm sure that's not your biggest concern. Others will cry out its morally wrong to pay girls for sex when actually it's worse fucking them for free when they are in dire need of actual money which the hot ones usually are not.



Your problem lies in the fact you just can't see how it's possible a chick would like a guy enough to fuck him for free. That's what this is all about. People are not doing this in brothels.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 08:58 PM by Rick91.)
08-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

Posts: 3,288
Joined: Aug 2012
South Korea
Post: #10
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
[quote='RockingForever' pid='14632' dateline='1376120117']
[quote]
I don't care about a girl having fucking a lot of guys but knowing that she's had a few dicks inside her earlier that night and may not have even cleaned up properly is about as disgusting as it gets. These pro's that get picked up in the clubs here in Thailand have probably had a few short time customers earlier in the night in some crappy wee short time room and may not have even showered afterwards.
[/quote]

You don't mind fucking a foreign cum dumpster /groupie that probably has 2-3 STDs from all the unprotected sex she has with foreign men every week. What ever floats your boat.

[quote]
Yeah it would be convenient to pay her. Exactly that's part of my point. So why all the shoring drama and bullshit? Just give the bitch the money.[/quote]

Why are you assuming guys have money to pay hookers?

[quote]
Experience with hookers isn't something I want anyway thanks.
[/quote]

The prob is you speak as if you know about the subject. (drama etc) You don't.

[quote]
No it's the guys fault for picking up a hooker and somehow thinking he's different or he used his mad game to get her into bed and isn't expected to pay for it. If it's clear that she's a hooker and, any girl in a club or bar known for hookers should be considered a hooker by default, then the guy should assume payment will be expected whether talked about or not.
[/quote]

Now why would a guy assume payment was to be made when 1) he is not old 2) he is not ugly 3) he has no problems getting laid 4) the girl/hooker is attracted to him?

Rule number one in life / business NEVER ASSUME. The onice is on the girl plain and simple.

And btw, I am different. Which is the reason why I can fuck hookers for free and old ugly sex tourists CANT.

[quote]
When I go into a bar to buy a drink. Even if the bar tender doesn't explicitly say to me "you have to pay for these drinks" when I order them I assume that because I'm in a bar that they do cost money.
[/quote]

What bar serves free drinks? In case your dumb let me link the idea / statement for you. 1) No bar serves free drinks 2) Plenty of hookers fuck guys for free.

Bad comparison. Try again.

[quote]
Not sure what you are arguing here Dash. I'm saying why are guys so against paying for a service because it's really not a big deal if you can afford it. To me the act of fucking a hooker is worse than paying for sex. You seem to be agreeing with me?
[/quote]

Who said guys can afford it. I certainly can't. And even if I could, why would I pay for something I can get for free easily? Not convenient for me. What is convenient is how easily I can pick up a hooker for free. I strike out in regular bar or club or girl flakes on me. No problem, just head over the the freelance bar/club and ill have a girl willing to leave with me for free in under 30 minutes.

[quote]
I don't think you're understanding this or getting the point.
[/quote]

I dont think your getting it.

[quote]
If it was just about busting a nut guys wouldn't go through the process of trying to 'game' a hooker. If they really just wanted to shoot their load, avoid the bullshit of picking her up and potential drama afterwards they would just pay for sex straight up and get it out the way.
[/quote]

Your assuming stuff again. Thats a no no.

As to the quote, ive already touched on it above.

[quote]
I'd rather be the guy not fucking the hooker personally but then maybe that's just me.
[/quote]

I dont think any guy wants or prefers to fuck a hooker. Here again convenience, striking out come into play.

[quote]
The problem with 'no arrangement having been made' is that most of the time there doesn't have to be an arrangement made. Guys know and she knows that she's a hooker, she's been picked up in a hooker bar or club where all girls fuck for money and all guys pay for sex....it's kind of obvious.
[/quote]

Your assuming two things

1) The hookers dont have free sex even if they are in said establishment
2) All guys in said establishment pay for sex

Both of which are false.

[quote]
No need to cry Dash.
[/quote]

Dont flatter yourself. No one is crying.


(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 09:29 PM by Dash.)
08-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero
*****

Posts: 273
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation: 3
United States
Post: #11
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
I agree with Rick91 its ego for me but thats why I make it clear before hand that I do not pay for sex. Of course I know one always ends up paying somehow for sex (drinks, etc) but there is a difference between paying someone $50 to go on a date wt you then spending $50 on a date.
08-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

Posts: 3,288
Joined: Aug 2012
South Korea
Post: #12
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
(08-10-2013, 11:33 PM)EL PADRINO Wrote: I agree with Rick91 its ego for me but thats why I make it clear before hand that I do not pay for sex. Of course I know one always ends up paying somehow for sex (drinks, etc) but there is a difference between paying someone $50 to go on a date wt you then spending $50 on a date.

I think you and Rick are looking at this from the wrong angle.

Id bet your fucking these girls for one or some of these reasons.

1) She is attractive
2) She is easy
3) Your wanting to bust a nut

And not

1) Ego Boost

Money has nothing to do with the situation as if your pulling hookers for free, she is attracted to you and thus your interaction is not on a p4p level.

I dont know about you guys, but ive never been in my hotel thinking I really wanna stroke my ego and prove to myself I can pull a hooker for free. I mean, maybe the first time yea, but def dont after. I go to these places to have fun and get an easy lay. Nothing more, nothing less.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013, 11:43 PM by Dash.)
08-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero
*****

Posts: 273
Joined: Sep 2012
Reputation: 3
United States
Post: #13
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
@Dash Oh no definitely the reason why I want to fuck these girls are 1 and 3 always but the reason for not paying is ego. Its not that I want an ego boost that id do it its not hurting my ego that I wouldnt pay not saying id seek out hookers and then take em back home and not pay for it. Thats just the reason why i dont go to places where theres many hookers but sometimes its unavoidable as in a club i visited in Tanzania where it was %90 free lance hookers. I gamed and went for shoring to get laid but I also made it clear I did not pay for sex.
08-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan
*******

Posts: 944
Joined: Feb 2012
Reputation: 8
Malta
Post: #14
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
I don't like banging hookers, but in places like Africa its unavoidable if you go out. That's just the reality. Celibacy is the alternative.

I don't pay. No chance in hell. It's an ego thing but also an intimacy thing. It's about standards, too. I don't get pussy, I give dick. They should be paying me :p

Regardless, since when is ego a bad thing? A healthy ego gives you drive and helps you improve yourself. An inflated one is bad, but a deflated one is no better.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 12:16 AM by Zolo.)
08-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

Posts: 3,288
Joined: Aug 2012
South Korea
Post: #15
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
(08-11-2013, 12:01 AM)EL PADRINO Wrote: @Dash Oh no definitely the reason why I want to fuck these girls are 1 and 3 always but the reason for not paying is ego. Its not that I want an ego boost that id do it its not hurting my ego that I wouldnt pay not saying id seek out hookers and then take em back home and not pay for it. Thats just the reason why i dont go to places where theres many hookers but sometimes its unavoidable as in a club i visited in Tanzania where it was %90 free lance hookers. I gamed and went for shoring to get laid but I also made it clear I did not pay for sex.

The reason you are not paying is because she likes you. If she didnt like you, she wouldnt be fucking you for free to begin with.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 12:07 AM by Dash.)
08-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Find Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)