Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
I'm not saying the reason I shore is for ego.Your right im fucking her because of reasons you listed.

But the reason I no longer go out of my way to find red light districts and pay to fuck whores is because my ego gets nothing out of it. I lost all interest in it after Peru.

I lost my virginity to a whore in fact I fucked about 10 by the time I fucked a chick for free and my mates used to try and mock me for that. Even after for my first time for free which was a threesome With 2 pretty decent hungarian birds. I'v fucked hotter chicks and about 4 or 5 times as much as the best of them now. For a while when I was 18 I honestly didn't know what I was doing with girls. I got make outs with ok looking chicks but was just retarded.

After threesome I still banged whores here and there for another 2 years but after Peru something clicked. It just didn't do it for me.

On another note my ego would attach itself to the most retarded shit like how much orgasms I could have in a night, the size of my cum shots and also the amount of whores I could fuck in a short period of time. Seriously rf, shoring is an improvement for me.

I'm still young though opinions change with experience.
08-11-2013, 12:13 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(08-11-2013, 12:13 AM)Rick91 Wrote: But the reason I no longer go out of my way to find red light districts and pay to fuck whores is because my ego gets nothing out of it. I lost all interest in it after Peru.

Or maybe its due to the fact you don't have to pay for sex and could find better uses for your money?

You guys are over thinking this lol

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 12:18 AM by Dash.)
08-11-2013, 12:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Well yeah but the ego does get a boost from sex. After I bang a stunner I feel awesome for days.
That feeling of awesomeness just can't be paid for.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 12:28 AM by Rick91.)
08-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(08-11-2013, 12:27 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Well yeah but the ego does get a boost from sex. After I bang a stunner I feel awesome for days.

Sure, if you pull a stunner non pro.

But not so much fucking a hooker for free.

The above is just routine business. For me atleast! lol

I dont get an ego bust from it, nor do I do it looking for one. (Fucking hookers for free)

I think it all can be summed up like this

1) We dont have to
2) Girls are attractive / sexy
3) Girls are easy
4) Horny / Wanting a nut
5) Can find better uses for our money
6) Some like the environment

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 01:00 AM by Dash.)
08-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I might pay for sex here sometime in Ukraine, not because I need to, just because getting one the hottest girls here can take time and money. With a whore, you can just fuck her, then leave and forget her. Ends up being a bargain.
08-11-2013, 02:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
There's just something missing if you pay to fuck a hot chick. Still fun but I just don't appreciate it as much.
08-11-2013, 04:13 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes RockingForever's post:
  • Tigre
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Why are you assuming guys have money to pay hookers?

If a guy can afford to travel half way around the world and spend months in foreign countries, go out partying every night etc, he can afford to pay £3.80 to a starving Fillipino hooker. If he can't then he should go home and get a fucking job.

Quote:The prob is you speak as if you know about the subject. (drama etc) You don't.

Oh but I do as I have already stated. Twice I was extorted by women who had claimed not to be hookers who I'd made clear to I wouldn't pay for it. Another time I willing picked up a chick I pretty much knew was a hooker despite her never mentioning money, willingly paid her in the morning and there was still drama because she wasn't happy with the amount which in my mind was a fair price. I gave her 1,000B + 200B for a taxi. I believe that's normal though I could be wrong.

Quote:Now why would a guy assume payment was to be made when 1) he is not old 2) he is not ugly 3) he has no problems getting laid 4) the girl/hooker is attracted to him?

Rule number one in life / business NEVER ASSUME. The onice is on the girl plain and simple.

And btw, I am different. Which is the reason why I can fuck hookers for free and old ugly sex tourists CANT.

Dash you DO pay for sex regular enough when travelling from following your posts. So if you're so young, handsome, have no problem getting laid etc why are you resorting to hookers in the first place and secondly why are you having to pay them?

Your argument just makes no sense.

Would you stroll into the RLD in Amsterdam, pop into one of the windows, fuck the girl, then try and leave without paying just because you're young and supposedly good looking?

Would you try it with a hooker back home?

No you wouldn't. You only try this shit with poor girls in 3rd world countries because of some bullshit nonsense that they are all mad for white dick and are attracted to you.

Time to wise up and realize that a lot of these girls might be happier to fuck you than the old bloke but they are still hoping they'll get money from you in the morning whether it was talked about or not.

Quote:Who said guys can afford it. I certainly can't. And even if I could, why would I pay for something I can get for free easily? Not convenient for me. What is convenient is how easily I can pick up a hooker for free. I strike out in regular bar or club or girl flakes on me. No problem, just head over the the freelance bar/club and ill have a girl willing to leave with me for free in under 30 minutes. [quote]

You can't afford $5-$10? You shouldn't be going travelling. Cheap bastards like you are better off at home.

You can easily get laid for free can you? How come no regular girls are noticing how young, handsome, mad game skillz you got and you're having to go to the freelancer spot. Why are things so different there? Why is it the regular girls will not go home with you but the freelancers, who fuck for money, will?

Can you not work this out? These freelancers are expecting / hoping to get paid in the morning.

You're a step up from the old bloke who definitely will pay so she'd rather fuck you yet she's still thinking there will be a way to get cash out of you in the morning. So it's worth the risk for her if it means not fucking the old geezer.

You are saying hookers are no different to regular girls they are attracted to guys too, they fuck for free etc but why is it you can so 'easily' take them home and not non pro's? There's no logic in it.

I guarantee you're not picking up pro's for free in just 30 minutes. More like hanging around all night talking to multiple girls and when it's getting late and their choices are getting less and less some decide going home with you is better than going home alone because at least with you they have some chance of cash.

[quote]Here again convenience, striking out come into play

The most convenient thing to do if ones only motive is sex would be to just pay for sex immediately and get it over with. No point in messing around trying to find pro's who fuck for free.

Quote:1) The hookers dont have free sex even if they are in said establishment
2) All guys in said establishment pay for sex

Both of which are false.

1) Most will be in there hoping to make cash. Not sure many would go for shits and giggles if they really didn't want to make money.
2) Most probably do. Over 95% anyway in most places I can think of in BKK.

Quote:The reason you are not paying is because she likes you. If she didnt like you, she wouldnt be fucking you for free to begin with.

Except all those situations in the morning where the girl goes mental or has a breakdown because no money is forthcoming. Or the ones where threats are made against the person.

And then there's the ones where nothing is said out of embarrassment (loss of face is a major thing in Thailand and that alone would be enough to stop girls from bringing up the fact she was a hooker and expected money).

Those situations clearly have little to do with her 'liking you'.

Quote:Sure, if you pull a stunner non pro.

But not so much fucking a hooker for free.

The above is just routine business. For me atleast! lol

I dont get an ego bust from it, nor do I do it looking for one. (Fucking hookers for free

It's clear from reading a lot of the posts here and on RVF that it is a major ego thing with most guys. They think shoring is a badge of honor and showed off their game skills / how handsome they were being able to fuck hardcore hookers without paying even when clearly many of the girls did expect and want payment anyway.

But anyway the ego thing was more about their ego not allowing them to pay.

Like if they paid for sex they had failed as a man so even when some skank is smashing up their laptop, calling the police, threatening to get her pimp / brother / husband round or breaking down inn tears they still will not pay for it even when in some cases they didn't even bother to mention to the hooker the night before they don't pay.

If you don't make it clear you should assume she thinks you are just like all the rest of the guys she's met in these places who pay for sex without question and it's not just old guys the beer bars, gogos and after hours places in BKK are packed with guys under 30 paying bar fines and taking out birds and you're not telling me all these dudes aren't paying for it because that would mean about 50% of the girls in the place are fucking for free every night even when they've been bar fined.

Quote:I might pay for sex here sometime in Ukraine, not because I need to, just because getting one the hottest girls here can take time and money. With a whore, you can just fuck her, then leave and forget her. Ends up being a bargain.

Whilst I don't enjoy the idea of fucking hookers I can see why a guy would just pay for it for convenience and if it meant he gets to bang a girl he couldn't have otherwise.

The act of paying for it isn't really an issue IMO but to most guys that seems to be the major issue for them "I don't pay for sex" and that's the thing I don't get.

They say they don't 'need' to pay for sex but if you just fucked a bird and she's asking for money it means your looks / youth / game aren't actually as useful as you thought they were and you DO need to pay for it, because she just asked you for money and see's you as nothing more than another customer.

Again it's an ego think thinking you're too young, handsome and full of game means you get it for free when clearly all that shit just failed you.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 04:52 AM by RockingForever.)
08-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'm handsome and poor that's why I shore.
I will give them taxi money if I'm in a city which is big but never more than 200 baht in bkk or 200 pesos in Manila. I'd give a normal bird the same. Il have breakfast with them too if I like them which is my new rule only shore birds you actually like and would be happy enough to snuggle with in the mornings.

To be honest though I'm having to much fun online to be fucked shoring at the moment in cebu.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 05:08 AM by Rick91.)
08-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Do you give normal birds taxi money? I don't. The only time I've offered it if a bird has came over and I've pumped her and just want her out again so to get rid I'll say I'll pay her taxi if she goes home.

08-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Not really I was just trying to sound classy.
08-11-2013, 05:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

At the very least they can pay their own taxi home after I've treated them to a night out and gave them a ride they'll never forget.
08-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I spend like 30 baht on a mcflurry from McDonald's and that's my limit then they can get to fuck.
08-11-2013, 06:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I try and limit any spending on nights out / dates / meeting birds to under 1k.

I realized when I was sitting in a bar on my lonesome the other night drinking a jug of beer and munching on a few dishes of food that it's usually just as cheap to be in a bar with a bird as it is by yourself because most of them will just let you order the drinks so I'll order a jug of beer or a bottle of whisky if I plan on going back to the place and then we get a dish or two of food each to share. Same as what I would do if rolling solo.

May as well make sure I've always got company when I go to bars.
08-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(08-11-2013, 04:50 AM)RockingForever Wrote: If a guy can afford to travel half way around the world and spend months in foreign countries, go out partying every night etc, he can afford to pay £3.80 to a starving Fillipino hooker. If he can't then he should go home and get a fucking job.

3.8 euros is not paying for sex. More akin to taxi money. I give taxi money to regular girls I meet at the mall and online. Lastly, people can travel as they please. If that is living like a peasant for a few months so be it. Stop judging and trying to make people conform to your idea of a trip and budget.

Quote:Oh but I do as I have already stated. Twice I was extorted by women who had claimed not to be hookers who I'd made clear to I wouldn't pay for it. Another time I willing picked up a chick I pretty much knew was a hooker despite her never mentioning money, willingly paid her in the morning and there was still drama because she wasn't happy with the amount which in my mind was a fair price. I gave her 1,000B + 200B for a taxi. I believe that's normal though I could be wrong.

Twice is not enough times to speak as though you know about a subject or have enough experience to make sweeping absolute claims. On the other hand, I have more experience than you, and never had such problems. Maybe your just ugly, and they had p4p in mind from the start?

Quote:Dash you DO pay for sex regular enough when travelling from following your posts. So if you're so young, handsome, have no problem getting laid etc why are you resorting to hookers in the first place and secondly why are you having to pay them?

I was talking about in general dumb nuts. In all of my travels Ive only PAID a hooker 2 times and a stripper 1 time. Thats not regularly buddy lol And even in all three instances I did it by choice and convenience, not because I had to.

Quote:Your argument just makes no sense.

I think you mean your argument.

Quote:Would you stroll into the RLD in Amsterdam, pop into one of the windows, fuck the girl, then try and leave without paying just because you're young and supposedly good looking?

That is not a freelance spot. The stores are owned and the girls have to pay to work there. Once again your comparison is shit. Try again.

Quote:Would you try it with a hooker back home?

We dont have freelance bars where I am from.

Quote:No you wouldn't. You only try this shit with poor girls in 3rd world countries because of some bullshit nonsense that they are all mad for white dick and are attracted to you.

I most certainly would IF we had freelance spots in my home town. As I said, I love seedy, raunchy fun and places.

Quote:Time to wise up and realize that a lot of these girls might be happier to fuck you than the old bloke but they are still hoping they'll get money from you in the morning whether it was talked about or not.

I am hoping I fuck a 10 and she pays me afterwards. Ovcourse everyone wants to have a perfect scenario. Thats not reality. Its not logical for a hooker to expect to fuck a good looking young foreigner and have him pay you for sex. If that is her business model, she will be out of business REAL quick.

Quote:You can't afford $5-$10? You shouldn't be going travelling. Cheap bastards like you are better off at home.

Again your confusing taxi money with sex. Two different things. And who the fuck are you to try and tell me how to travel and what budget I should have?

Quote:You can easily get laid for free can you? How come no regular girls are noticing how young, handsome, mad game skillz you got and you're having to go to the freelancer spot. Why are things so different there? Why is it the regular girls will not go home with you but the freelancers, who fuck for money, will?

Regular girls do notice me. In the malls, on the street, in the bars and clubs. I talk about the IOIs I get regularly in my trip reports. Thats why I have such a high ONS rate from nightgame and SDL from dates & online. I go to freelance spots mainly because I like the environment. Considerably more raunchy, naughty, and fun atmosphere.

Quote:Can you not work this out? These freelancers are expecting / hoping to get paid in the morning.

Can you not work this out? Its unrealistic for a freelancer to expect to get to fuck a young goodlooking guy and get paid for it. If she wants money she better stick to the old fat Westerner.

Quote:You're a step up from the old bloke who definitely will pay so she'd rather fuck you yet she's still thinking there will be a way to get cash out of you in the morning. So it's worth the risk for her if it means not fucking the old geezer.

Never had a girl try to get cash out of me. Ive never had any of these so called problems. These girls have their own money (way more than your average local). Most leave without mentioning anything, and on some occasions I offer them taxi money.

Quote:You are saying hookers are no different to regular girls they are attracted to guys too, they fuck for free etc but why is it you can so 'easily' take them home and not non pro's? There's no logic in it.

I take non pros home all the time. Both are easy. On my last trip I didnt shore at all. All my bangs came from online and nightgame at normal clubs. Once again, your making shit up.

Quote:I guarantee you're not picking up pro's for free in just 30 minutes. More like hanging around all night talking to multiple girls and when it's getting late and their choices are getting less and less some decide going home with you is better than going home alone because at least with you they have some chance of cash.

LOL you can guarantee me huh? You have no idea of my looks nor my game level yet you can tell me what I can and cant do? Thats gold buddy.

Quote:The most convenient thing to do if ones only motive is sex would be to just pay for sex immediately and get it over with. No point in messing around trying to find pro's who fuck for free.

If paying for pussy is not in your budget, it wouldnt be considered convenient.

Quote:1) Most will be in there hoping to make cash. Not sure many would go for shits and giggles if they really didn't want to make money.

Most went there with the intention to fuck and old slob. Once they meet a guy like me their game plan changes.

Quote:2) Most probably do. Over 95% anyway in most places I can think of in BKK.

Most is not ALL.

Quote:Except all those situations in the morning where the girl goes mental or has a breakdown because no money is forthcoming. Or the ones where threats are made against the person.

Ive never had those situations. Maybe its due to you not being attractive and her lumping you into the P4P crowd?

Quote:And then there's the ones where nothing is said out of embarrassment (loss of face is a major thing in Thailand and that alone would be enough to stop girls from bringing up the fact she was a hooker and expected money).

So she goes to a hooker joint where everyone knows shes a hooker where she negotiates money on a nightly basis yet she wont bring up money in the morning in private to a complete stranger?!? lol Ok sure.

Quote:Those situations clearly have little to do with her 'liking you'.

Never had those situations buddy.

08-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:3.8 euros is not paying for sex. More akin to taxi money. I give taxi money to regular girls I meet at the mall and online. Lastly, people can travel as they please. If that is living like a peasant for a few months so be it. Stop judging and trying to make people conform to your idea of a trip and budget.

LOL when girls ask for 'taxi money' they are asking you for money for the sex you just had but in a round about way to save embarrassing themselves and you.

So it seems you pay for sex every time actually if you're giving every girl you meet taxi money. Might want to start handing over a bit more though Dash because they are actually asking for 'money for fuck' and not $1 for taxi.

Quote:Twice is not enough times to speak as though you know about a subject or have enough experience to make sweeping absolute claims. On the other hand, I have more experience than you, and never had such problems. Maybe your just ugly, and they had p4p in mind from the start?

Yes Dash we all know you are vastly experienced with hookers. Congratulations, what an achievement.

No maybes about it definitely ugly. Still able to bang non pro's unlike some....

Quote:In all of my travels Ive only PAID a hooker 2 times and a stripper 1 time. Thats not regularly buddy lol And even in all three instances I did it by choice and convenience, not because I had to.

Right so they were willing to give it up for free but you chose to pay them anyway? OK.

Quote:We dont have freelance bars where I am from.

There's definitely freelance hookers though I can assure you of that. Why don't you pick one up, fuck her, and see if you can get away without paying her.

You wouldn't even try this with a girl back home because you know you'd be told to fuck off. You only try it with girls who can barely afford to eat in 3rd world countries.

Quote: Its unrealistic for a freelancer to expect to get to fuck a young goodlooking guy and get paid for it. If she wants money she better stick to the old fat Westerner.

It happens all the time here in Thailand. Young, ripped, decent enough looking guys are picking up pro's and I can assure you most are paying.

You seem to think you're some sort of prize catch. You're just another white dude they hope to get a pay cheque from but I guess your ego can never accept that so stay deluded.

Quote:LOL you can guarantee me huh? You have no idea of my looks nor my game level yet you can tell me what I can and cant do? Thats gold buddy.

Just like you've never seen me or what I can do yet apparently I'm ugly and have no game.

We can come to our own conclusion based on what we read on here and what I see in you is a guy who can't get laid at home, can't get laid in Korea, struggles in most countries he visits including easy places like Brazil, resorts often to fucking hookers for money, always ends up having to 'shore' when he goes travelling, 'hates' talking to women, doesn't see the point in interacting with them, and refuses to do it unless drunk and in a nightclub....doesn't seem like a guy who's too good looking and has game to me.

Quote:Most went there with the intention to fuck and old slob. Once they meet a guy like me their game plan changes.

Yeah changes to fuck this young slob and still probably get paid in the morning. You act as if you're the only young guy these girls have ever met and that no young guy ever would pay for it when clearly they fuck young dudes all the time and the guys pay them. You're just deluded about this whole thing. Comical.

Quote:So she goes to a hooker joint where everyone knows shes a hooker where she negotiates money on a nightly basis yet she wont bring up money in the morning in private to a complete stranger?!? lol Ok sure.

You don't understand this loss of face thing and how it works. Don't comment on something you don't understand.

This is a very likely and realistic scenario.

A Thai person will pretty much never tell you when you've done something wrong or offended them for fear of confrontation and loss of face.

Instead they'll just plot out revenge.
08-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Find Reply