Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Why are so many guys willing to have sex with hookers but not pay for sex?
(08-11-2013, 04:06 PM)RockingForever Wrote: LOL when girls ask for 'taxi money' they are asking you for money for the sex you just had but in a round about way to save embarrassing themselves and you.

Are you fucking stupid? Taxi money does not mean fuck money. 2-5 dollars is in no way comparable to 50-100 dollars. And no hooker would accept 2-5 dollars for sex.

Quote:So it seems you pay for sex every time actually if you're giving every girl you meet taxi money. Might want to start handing over a bit more though Dash because they are actually asking for 'money for fuck' and not $1 for taxi.

Never said I give every girl taxi money. And like I just mentioned. Taxi money in no way equals or equates to fuck money. A seasoned monger would laugh at that comment.

Quote:Yes Dash we all know you are vastly experienced with hookers. Congratulations, what an achievement.

For you that might be an achievement (getting a hooker to fuck you for free). No me, its just business as usual.

Quote:Right so they were willing to give it up for free but you chose to pay them anyway? OK.

Who said THEY were willing to give it up for free?

Quote:There's definitely freelance hookers though I can assure you of that. Why don't you pick one up, fuck her, and see if you can get away without paying her.

There is absolutely zero freelance bar or club where I come from. The only thing one can find is street walkers. And those girls are not attractive so I wouldnt fuck them regardless if it was for free or not.

Quote:You wouldn't even try this with a girl back home because you know you'd be told to fuck off. You only try it with girls who can barely afford to eat in 3rd world countries.

Nope, wouldnt try it because they are ugly. So girls making 50-100 dollars a fuck (multiple ones a day probably) cant afford to eat?!? Girls make more money than I do! lol

Quote:
It happens all the time here in Thailand. Young, ripped, decent enough looking guys are picking up pro's and I can assure you most are paying.

You know there paying how? Thats right you dont. I don't know about Thailand, but that is not happening in the Philippines.

Quote:You seem to think you're some sort of prize catch. You're just another white dude they hope to get a pay cheque from but I guess your ego can never accept that so stay deluded.

LOL I am a prize catch. Your ego and mind can't accept that hookers want to fuck me for free. Its ok man, your gonna make it!

Quote:Just like you've never seen me or what I can do yet apparently I'm ugly and have no game.

You admitted you were ugly and had no game.

Quote:We can come to our own conclusion based on what we read on here and what I see in you is a guy who can't get laid at home, can't get laid in Korea, struggles in most countries he visits including easy places like Brazil, resorts often to fucking hookers for money, always ends up having to 'shore' when he goes travelling, 'hates' talking to women, doesn't see the point in interacting with them, and refuses to do it unless drunk and in a nightclub....doesn't seem like a guy who's too good looking and has game to me.

Making things up again RF. Please provide some evidence for me not getting laid in ANYWHERE other than Brazil. (I got laid there plenty, just with pros). Resorts? LOL Please provide the forum with some proof and links of these claims! People on here and on RVF have seen me. Why dont you ask them how I look and my level of game. Who has met you?

Quote:Yeah changes to fuck this young slob and still probably get paid in the morning. You act as if you're the only young guy these girls have ever met and that no young guy ever would pay for it when clearly they fuck young dudes all the time and the guys pay them. You're just deluded about this whole thing. Comical.

Ive never seen a guy my age and of my looks in a freelance spot at the same time as me. So I gonna assume, it isnt a normal occurrence. The only one deluded her is you. Once again, I am sorry you cant fuck hookers for free. Its not something you should get workup about or hold resentment. lol You gonna make it brah.

Quote:You don't understand this loss of face thing and how it works. Don't comment on something you don't understand.

I understand that a women who works in a public whore house who discusses money for sex every night of the week will not be afraid or ashamed to ask for her money in the privacy of a hotel to a complete stranger.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 06:01 PM by Dash.)
08-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Your so dumb there's no point in even debating this with you Dash.

No 'taxi money' isn't code for 'pay me for fucking me' of course not.

Yes you're so good looking and got so much game that you're the only young dude that has to resort to going to hooker hangouts to get laid...mean while all the other young guys are fucking regular chicks for free...but you got made game and are so handsome man...right OK.

Yes you know more about Thailand and it's culture than people who have actually been and live there. Of course.

It's boring now because you'll always be too dumb and naive to see the real picture. Wasting my time even discussing it.

End of discussion.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2013, 07:26 PM by RockingForever.)
08-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(08-11-2013, 07:24 PM)RockingForever Wrote: Your so dumb there's no point in even debating this with you Dash.

This coming from you? Thanks for the lulz.

Quote:No 'taxi money' isn't code for 'pay me for fucking me' of course not.

So then what is your point?

Quote:Yes you're so good looking and got so much game that you're the only young dude that has to resort to going to hooker hangouts to get laid...mean while all the other young guys are fucking regular chicks for free...but you got made game and are so handsome man...right OK.

Here again you are making shit up and speaking out your ass. I dont resort to having to go to hooker bars/clubs to get laid. For the billionth time, I go to hooker bars/clubs because I like the atmosphere. I will get laid regardless of where I go.

Quote:Yes you know more about Thailand and it's culture than people who have actually been and live there. Of course.

And you speak about the Philippines when you never even stepped foot there. Of course.

Quote:It's boring now because you'll always be too dumb and naive to see the real picture. Wasting my time even discussing it.

I love the defeatist speech. lol

Quote:End of discussion.

About time. Fuck lol
08-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

I don't get it either. Your shoring thing is disrespectful. Women trying to make a living, they think they're earning money, then you refuse to pay. Sure, there's a grey area where they decide to go with you on their own time but more often than not they think they're going to make some money and then don't. How would you feel about starting to work some project job (construction or otherwise) and at the end of the job the employer shows up and says, "hey, by the way, just been fucking with ye, you're not getting a dime".

I've not been with any hookers ... to the best of my knowledge. But if I ever do, I'll frigging get the most expensive callgirl I can find to see if it's actually worth it. Then I'd somehow try and get a kink out of actually treating myself to the most expensive call girl. Honestly though, who wants to stick it into someone woman who's probably already had 4 other guys in her on the day. Eww.

Flat out refusal to pay... saying I didn't know... dodgy. Eventually some woman won't just go mental she'll have a stout angry pimp on speeddial who will show up and mess up your face with a knuckleduster.

Philosophically it's like the anti game... i mean by default you don't need any game to pick up a hooker. Hookers of all women must have the lowest attraction-necessary-to-bang-threshhold... so priding yourself for picking up a hooker for free... you don't go purposely picking up fatties either do you, only then glorifying your actions.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 05:32 PM by Sexiback.)
08-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
@Sexyback: I'd like to hear your opinion after a trip to Africa.

Logically, I have no problem with prostitution. Morally, is it better to pay? I don't have an opinion. These days, I'm honest with the girls. There's no tricks. If they want me, fine. If they don't, they can find a customer. They want sex, too.

Ultimately, when in comes to p4p, I don't care about morality and logic,
I just know I'd feel like shit if I ever have to pay somebody to sleep with me.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 06:56 PM by Zolo.)
08-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

I pretty much agree with everything you've said Sexyback. To me fucking hookers is skanky and the lowest common denominator. I don't care how 'hot' they apparently are the fact they take dick for a living means -5 points in my mind.

A lot of guys seem to think it takes some crazy level of game to pull a hooker as you are convincing a girl who fucks for money to fuck you for free but I think the opposite, she fucks people all the time including any fat and old dude who has money so she probably lost all her standards a long time ago and will happily fuck anything now. Compared to the obese, sweaty, old bloke anyone is going to look like a catch to her.

I genuinely believe that for most guys 'shoring' literally is just refusing to pay or playing dumb in the morning and saying they didn't know especially the guys who don't tell her before hand they don't pay. I've met tons of guys out here in Bangkok who have done just that.
08-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
"To me fucking hookers is skanky and the lowest common denominator."

Yes, it's skanky all right, but I think paying for it is worse. Then you're in the same club as the fat old dudes. Sex with hookers is anything but classy, but if you ever travel Africa, it's almost unavoidable. 90% of sex is transaction based. In many countries, even boyfriends pay their girlfriends. At night, nearly all girls are on the game. Any girl who is good looking enough, is considered LUCKY she gets to hook. They make more money than most girls in decent jobs. They get nice phones, shoes, cool clothes, their own place, etc.. Some young girls actually aspire to live the same lifestyle. That's difficult for Westerners to understand, but it's just a fact of life in some parts of the world.

A good example is "runs" culture in Nigeria.

Anyway, these girls see a young, attractive white guy/pirate, you're like a celebrity. They compete to fuck for free. If you have a torrent of gorgeous girls grinding your dick, it's tough to resist.

I may have invented the word shoring, but that doesn't mean I condone it. It's not classy. Sometimes, you feel dirty afterwards. But I'd feel far worse if I paid. Plus, it's a hell of a lot better than going to the bathroom and jerking off.

I'm only defending guys who shore because I think it's rich that whoremongers look down on guy who don't pay for sex. Whoremongers on high horses are rationalization hamsters, like feminists or Nazis. They're pissed off they have to pay and others don't, so they come up with a worldview that make them feel better. "They" are wrong, and "we" are right. But no matter what BS rationale you come with, 90% of people will loose respect for a guy when they find out he P4Ps.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 07:30 PM by Zolo.)
08-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'd say Zolo nailed it.
08-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

The only issue I'd raise is that it's more than slightly hypocritical imo to claim no moral qualms over any of it and then put down guys who do pay. Whether you're paying or not, being with a sex worker is being with a sex worker. Personally I don't care what people do, as long as exploitation isn't involved. I do see a potential for exploitation whether you're paying or not. Doesn't mean it happens always, doesn't mean it happens the majority of the time, but there is that potential. Whether I'm paying or not, I'd definitely not put either on my belt.

I've actually worked in africa for a few months on two occasions. I spent 4 months in the RSA back in 2004, when Jo'burg was still a very rough place, and regular night life was pretty hard to get to. A few years later in 08 I was in a place called Bunia which is in the eastern DRC and the embodiment of what people imagine central africa to be like, dirt roads, unreliable electricity, no internet. Because I was working I didn't really get into the tourist mode of wanting to go out and finding fun. Political instability and roaming ugandan rebels didn't really increase my motivation to go out exploring either. That's the thing with African at the minute. It's suddenly become safe enough to travel but the infrastructure and general wealth hasn't hasn't quite caught up yet, there are a few rich people though, so that if you find yourself wanting to go to a club in Dhakar most of the girls there will be working because the regular girls can't really afford to go to clubs. A good time in central africa is in the vicinity of a boombox, no need for flashing lights. With the amount of hooking up I saw amongst the locals (everyone under 25, every night) and all the hiv I saw, I really just decided to deliberately stay celibate, towards the end I found a spanish fwb.

Sex might very well still be transactional 90% of the time but I chose to view my sex as a performance. Now those of you that shore could say the same of course. I guess what it comes down to is is it worth the potential trouble/hassle/damage you might incur. For some it's yes, for me no.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 10:18 PM by Sexiback.)
08-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Who gives a FUCK?!?!?

Do what ever the fuck you wanna do. If a guy wants to pay for hookers and that doesnt bother him more power to him.

The only thing that matters in life is happiness and enjoyment. By what ever means you accomplish that so be it.

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2013, 11:19 PM by Dash.)
08-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Yes, it's skanky all right, but I think paying for it is worse.

Mark that makes no sense. Fucking a hooker is fucking hooker whether you gave her cash or not. Paying for it doesn't make it any less skanky.

Quote:Then you're in the same club as the fat old dudes.

If you're banging hookers then you're already in the same club as the fat old dudes...you both fuck hookers.

Quote:I'm only defending guys who shore because I think it's rich that whoremongers look down on guy who don't pay for sex. Whoremongers on high horses are rationalization hamsters, like feminists or Nazis. They're pissed off they have to pay and others don't, so they come up with a worldview that make them feel better. "They" are wrong, and "we" are right. But no matter what BS rationale you come with, 90% of people will loose respect for a guy when they find out he P4Ps.

What whore mongers are we talking about?

I'd say 90% of people will loose respect for a guy when they find out he bangs hookers. Whether he pays them or not is irrelevant and I doubt many people will believe you bang them for free anyway so they'll think the same as you as they think of the guys who pay for it.

Again I don't see how banging a hooker for free can be considered an achievement, something to be proud of or something that can make you think you have the upper hand on another guy who's banging the same hookers except he does what is expected and pays them for their 'work'.

The logic is fucked up.
08-13-2013, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RF your near the only dude who has major issues with shoring. You've attempted it in past and you've failed you have not had one good experience through it. I could see your bitterness for it and leave it at that. But no you have problems with dudes claiming to shore successfully. You fucking hate these dudes and its 100% due to ego. It's always because your so young, handsome with tight game followed by why you in a place with hookers. BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCE YOU RETARD.

Your last last comments about shoring that Zolo made was straight up autistic and on a level of IRT. Just drop it. It's so fucking boring.
08-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RF obsession with hookers is funny.
08-13-2013, 12:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

(08-13-2013, 12:14 AM)Rick91 Wrote: RF your near the only dude who has major issues with shoring. You've attempted it in past and you've failed you have not had one good experience through it. I could see your bitterness for it and leave it at that. But no you have problems with dudes claiming to shore successfully. You fucking hate these dudes and its 100% due to ego. It's always because your so young, handsome with tight game followed by why you in a place with hookers. BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCE YOU RETARD.

Your last last comments about shoring that Zolo made was straight up autistic and on a level of IRT. Just drop it. It's so fucking boring.

Seems guys who shore have this logic that just doesn't make any sense.

We've got guys fucking hookers who think they have the moral high ground on other guys who fuck hookers just because they claim not to pay and the other guys does what is expected and does pay.

If you can't see that's absolutely retarded and that fucking hookers is fucking hookers then I don't know what's wrong with you. The skanky and fucked up part of it is the fucking hookers part and not the paying part.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013, 01:33 AM by RockingForever.)
08-13-2013, 12:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
(08-12-2013, 07:17 PM)Zolo Wrote: "To me fucking hookers is skanky and the lowest common denominator."

Yes, it's skanky all right, but I think paying for it is worse. Then you're in the same club as the fat old dudes.

Never done this before but I must say that paying for sex, sometimes seems to me like the most HONEST thing a man can do.

The more notches I accumulate, the more it becomes purely about the physical aspect of things and less about the girl, getting to know her, enjoying her company, etc.

As I mentioned many times before - I just about had it listening to girls and their stories and tell them how I did this and that here and there. Enough is enough.

We're man, we want to bang, we want to cum, we want to orgasm and go to sleep. Only once in a BLUE MOON we meet a girl that excites us other than in a physical way. But we don't want to bang only THOSE girls... (who excite us). We want to bang just about anything with a pair of tits and a pussy.

Almost all of us, given the chance, would have sex with a girl without exchanging with her a single word. If I'm attracted to a girl physically, I don't care if she's a NAZI, I'd still fuck her.

I copy pasted this here before:

“She thinks, ‘I’m telling him who I am. He’s interested in who I am.’

That is true, but I am curious about who she is because I want to Fuck her. I don’t need all of this great interest in Kafka and Velazques. Having this conversation with her, I am thinking, how much more am I going to have to go through? Three hours? Four? Will I go as far as eight hours? Twenty minutes into the veiling and already I’m wondering, what does any of this have to do with her skin and how she carries herself?

The french art of being flirtatious is of no interest to me. The savage urge is. No, this is not seduction. This is comedy. It is the comedy of creating a connection that is not the connection – created unartificially by lust. This is the instant conventionalizing, the giving us something in common on the spot, the trying to transform lust into something socially appropriate.

Yet it’s the radical inappropriateness that makes lust lust. No, this just plots the course, not forward but back to the elemental drive. Don’t confuse the veiling with the business at hand. Sure something else might develop, but that something has nothing to do with shopping for curtains and duvet covers and signing on as a member of the evolutionary team. The evolutionary system can work without me. I want to fuck this girl, and yes, I’ll have to put up with some sort of veiling, but it’s a means to an end. How much of this is cunning? I’d like to think all of it”

So, the only reason for not paying for sex, as far as I'm concerned, is that the girl will not be "into it", there will be no passion. Other than that - from a moral POV and any other POV, I have no problem with it. As I said - I think it's more honest than pretending we give a shit about the girls past, what she wants to do, what her favorite color is, and all that crap.

Which is why I'm now in the process of starting my own global elite swingers organization. I already have about a dozen applicants from the London area. It's sex with passion minus the bullshit.

P.S - I think I'm moving to live on a cruise ship. It's fucking awesome.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013, 01:33 AM by 007 Game.)
08-13-2013, 01:22 AM
Find Reply