• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this cock blocking?
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Is this cock blocking?

Your buddy opens a girl, but you think he's just not vibing with her. Your friend doesn't see it and only wants her more as she becomes harder-to-get. As the night progress, you sense this girl is flirting with you. You're buddy pulls you aside and talks about how bad he wants this girl that he opened. You feel like him and her are a longshot, and that you have a solid chance. What do you do?
09-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
RE: Is this cock blocking?
You do nothing. He's your friends girl and there are about 3.5 billion other girls to hit on.
09-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
So we should ignore what the girl wants in these situations?
09-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Yes. Your buddy comes first. Unless he tells you she's fair game, you should stay away from her. What's more important to you, some random girl or your friend???
09-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Anyone who fucks over their friend to get a girl is not the sort of person I want as a friend and probably not really a friend.

OK so she wasn't interested in him and it was never going to happen but he obviously was keen on her and didn't see it that way.
09-11-2013, 03:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
varst Offline
Deckhand

Belgium
standard bro code applies
09-11-2013, 03:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Yeah... I'm not like that (surprise surprise?). I wouldn't advise others to be like me though.

If I want her I'll go for it. Tough luck on my mate. Logically... just because some guy knew a girl longer doesn't shouldn't give him dibs. Whatever for? So are you getting out of the way if her ex shows up who wants her back? Didn't think so. And in my mind, giving way for my friend is actually insulting to him because I must think he needs help getting laid.

Nah. And I don't really need mates who go mental at me over a chick either. For all we know she could be the love of my life.. or his, but if it's meant to be then she'll go for him not me. That said, I change mates quite often. But, BUT I'm also a class cupid. 3 couples have mentioned me at their wedding, and thanked me for playing a part in them hooking up, not least my own sister.

Chicks take priority over mates for me, always. When I'm in a new relationship I'm pretty much unavailable. I communicate as much. I give it straight.

Actually, I'm going to revise. I think everyone should be like me. Ruthless. Just go after what you want, may the better man win.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 04:03 AM by Sexiback.)
09-11-2013, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
RockingForever Offline
Lieutenant

Quote:Chicks take priority over mates for me, always

You sound like a complete dick to be mates with.

I couldn't care less about most women. They come and go.

Good mates are hard to find and should be a priority. When the women leave chances are your mates will still be there for you if you reach out.

Doesn't mean you should take them for granted though and make them second fiddle because some bird is on the scene.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 04:10 AM by RockingForever.)
09-11-2013, 04:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Well, you aren't far off I guess. I'm not a good friend. I don't call people really or reach out, they mostly have to come to me. Yeah they complain about this, but they've accepted I am who I am.

My long term mates all are still there tbh. I've moved around a fair bit and make quite a few superficial acquaintances with other guys, like drinking or tennis/squash buddies, those come and go.

But yeah, when I'm hooked on a new bird I'm focused on her. I've never really been able to open up to guys like I am to women. I just find it a lot easier to talk to women than to me. Probably to do with my dad being borderline autistic.
09-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Bros before hos. But with that being said, in recent years, I don't think I've hung with any dudes who would get whooped over a random girl that easily so this situation is very unlikely to happen.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
09-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
fucksong, maybe your bros understand reality well. Like they know how to read a girl, they know when they have a shot and when they don't.

I used to have a hard stance of "bros before hoes". After several times of passing on nice girls for the sake of bros, and then watching those bros not end up getting the girl, I got to thinking maybe that was too simplistic to have a hard rule about it. Maybe each situation should be treated differently?
09-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Cobra666 Offline
Stowaway

You're buddy pulls you aside and talks about how bad he wants this girl that he opened. You feel like him and her are a longshot, and that you have a solid chance.

What a girly thing to do... Step up your game or shut up.
09-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(09-11-2013, 08:52 AM)William Wrote: fucksong, maybe your bros understand reality well. Like they know how to read a girl, they know when they have a shot and when they don't.

I used to have a hard stance of "bros before hoes". After several times of passing on nice girls for the sake of bros, and then watching those bros not end up getting the girl, I got to thinking maybe that was too simplistic to have a hard rule about it. Maybe each situation should be treated differently?

Can you give a specific example? Is this at a party, club, street? I mostly do street game and most of my friends don't pull that way so it's never an issue. If we're at a club or party, again, guys I've hung with in general would not get that whooped over a girl that quickly so let the best man win. Interestingly enough, I actually tend to have a lot of friends who I think are much better looking than me which does one of two things. Girls with more "hunter energy" would go for them whereas the girls I like tend to be more shy which require more of my "hunter energy" that my friends don't have as much of so it works out well. Or here's a real life example, when I hung with Dash at this salsa club in Korea. There was this feminine girl who I was into but I could feel she wasn't into me as much and could tell she wanted the cock of some salsa playa so I tried to push her Dash's way since he's waaay better at salsa and I dont know shit about salsa. I think you need to roll with guys who genuinely have abundance mentality who will help you or who you genuinely want to help them or else just roll alone. I still remember this one time where I rolled to a club alone and met these two Korea girls who were throwing their cute drunk friend my way, so I was chilling with them, dancing with them, basically being cool with them seeding the after plans to bring her back to my hotel, when a dude from a local lair came round who I just met and me seeing there were two available cute girls, try to upsell the mofo TO THEM saying he's my best friend who I've known for years but he START DANCING HARDCORE WITH MY CHICK thus blowing us all out. The other two girls were like "wtf?" so obviously they all bounced. Selfish ass mofo. Those other two chicks were cute, actually one was fiiine but he didn't communicate with me and we all lost.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013, 09:45 PM by fucksong.)
09-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Find Reply