Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daytime Instafucks - All about the extended handshake
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Macedon
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
RE: Daytime Instafucks - All about the extended handshake
I know it's community knowledge the high fives as a way to start kino but I fucking hate it. It's kind of supplicating, like you were great guessing accounting but then you high five her and it's like you're complementing yourself for being right and cool by asking for a high five. You guest her major? Great, now be cool about it.

But very solid work, I don't think you talk too fast or sound nervous, at least not in the last two vids, and you really have a good natural conversation going real fast.

Look, what you're doing is great for phone numbers and insta dates and just general normal day game... solid.

But for an instafuck... I think if you want to meet girls to actually fuck right there and then (and I actually don't think you should !!!) then you should go in a different way. You need to escalate verbally very quickly, talk very slow, start to complement them strongly, say again and again how sexy and beautiful they are etc. But why would you do that, it's like totally predatory and insane :-)

I'm just saying it's strange going from being a normal guy to pulling for a fuck in 15 minutes, unless you have that persona. I'm thinking here in Napa because how I dance and escalate quickly, the girls are not surprised I pull them to my room within 20-30-60 minutes. But if I'd stand around the bar and just talk and be a funny nice guy and then after 30 minutes try to pull them to the room to fuck, without the dancing and making out etc, they'd laugh in my face. But because of how I play them, they expect me to do it.

But how to pull it during the day.... man that's a challenge. Maybe that should be my next project.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 04:05 AM by 007 Game.)
09-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Hey Vov, thanks man. These vids are shit compared to your salsa vids and Chris'/Scotty's vids but it's been a learning experience to observe how I speak(ramble) and how girls react. I can see right away who's potentially keen and who's not within the first minute. In the past, I would work some girls forever just to score the digits and many would either flake, not respond or just be a hassle to get out whereas if I just spent all my energy on the hot leads, could increase my efficiency.

To answer your blowout question, it depends. There are some days I am on like first day of school scoring like 14 numbers with only a couple of blowouts whereas other days I'm just denied like a creep throughout the day and I'm having to psychcologically boost myself up to stay strong haha. So I've also been trying to be keep track of what clothing i've worn,did i eat exercise and get enough sleep that day, and what was context of my successes and failures. Like there was one day where I got shot down several times in a row with these dirty looks from girls when I realized i was approaching girls in an area near a lot of homeless ppl who harass ppl in general for change and I was wearing just jeans and a regular black t shirt. But when I wore a blazer, suddenly my results improved or at least girls at minimum would talk before saying they had a bf.
(09-21-2013, 04:02 AM)007 Game Wrote: I know it's community knowledge the high fives as a way to start kino but I fucking hate it. It's kind of supplicating, like you were great guessing accounting but then you high five her and it's like you're complementing yourself for being right and cool by asking for a high five. You guest her major? Great, now be cool about it.

But very solid work, I don't think you talk too fast or sound nervous, at least not in the last two vids, and you really have a good natural conversation going real fast.

Look, what you're doing is great for phone numbers and insta dates and just general normal day game... solid.

But for an instafuck... I think if you want to meet girls to actually fuck right there and then (and I actually don't think you should !!!) then you should go in a different way. You need to escalate verbally very quickly, talk very slow, start to complement them strongly, say again and again how sexy and beautiful they are etc. But why would you do that, it's like totally predatory and insane :-)

I'm just saying it's strange going from being a normal guy to pulling for a fuck in 15 minutes, unless you have that persona. I'm thinking here in Napa because how I dance and escalate quickly, the girls are not surprised I pull them to my room within 20-30-60 minutes. But if I'd stand around the bar and just talk and be a funny nice guy and then after 30 minutes try to pull them to the room to fuck, without the dancing and making out etc, they'd laugh in my face. But because of how I play them, they expect me to do it.

But how to pull it during the day.... man that's a challenge. Maybe that should be my next project.

Thanks for the advice Vov! Much appreciated. You hit it on the head in regards to persona. To be very critical of myself, I think I give off a "wanna be boyfriend vibe". While I open direct "you're cute", I'm not giving off a "sexual vibe" Thus the reason I've been trying to record my vids so I can track my progress speaking slower and in a deeper voice.

As for the hi-fiving, i'm actually just pushing for the extended handhold again. The very first vid with the science chick, I was able to pull GLL/Chris' handshake swinging thing right off the bat to which she reciprocated (hard to see in video). After a min, we separated hands and I waited for any other reason to go "ohhhh!" to create another emotional high point to high five to again re-initate extended handhold. So with the vid you were watching (accounting girl), thats all I was doing. Trying to do extended handhold to gauge her comfort level with my touch. Here's an example of me getting excited just to have an excuse to hifive and then hold girls hand (fyi - this is the girl who I tried to kiss in the parking lot but was denied but we've still been texting back and forth. Just found out she has a boyfriend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tzPCzBqWfk
(09-21-2013, 04:02 AM)007 Game Wrote: I know it's community knowledge the high fives as a way to start kino but I fucking hate it. It's kind of supplicating, like you were great guessing accounting but then you high five her and it's like you're complementing yourself for being right and cool by asking for a high five. You guest her major? Great, now be cool about it.

Oh one more thing. Chris and Scotty from GLL along with Alan Currie Mode One/Apocalypse Ciaran have done this so I'm just using a proven model. Sorta like you developed a proven nighttime dance model. If you have any success, I'll test it out as well.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 04:23 AM by fucksong.)
09-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I didn't do much day game but twice I kissed girls during the day after a 10 minutes interaction. One was a Polish girl in Ibiza, a girl who worked as a dancer in Privilege (it's the largest club in the world) and then once in Lithuvania (that's on the blog) a 17 years old who I later I saw in some coffeeshop with her dad. She was so into me I think I probably could have pulled her to the van but she was going some place.

http://007ga.me/day-game-kiss-closing/

Oh the van months....... so much fun.

oh sorry, there was the insta date and insta fuck in Lviv. But that was after a 2-3 hours date... pulled her into a hotel:

http://007ga.me/instant-date-instant-pull/
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 04:43 AM by 007 Game.)
09-21-2013, 04:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Props man! Yeah, I remember reading that on your blog last year. That's when you had a traveling buddy right?
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
09-21-2013, 05:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
yea, I was traveling with a wing then
09-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Oh yeah, fucksong is back!!

My friend was a speaker at a convention so they hooked him up with a nice hotel with killer view but he had to leave early so gave me his room. I went daygaming nearby, saw this cutie by herself in short jean shorts, did my usual "you're cute, you have really beautiful eyes " and she reciprocated on the handshake (but not much) but she did agree to come check out the nice view. When we got there, had her take off her shoes (money tip, credit to somebody I cant remember right now), we started dancing and I asked her if she knew how to salsa and she said "why don't you teach me something? " (BOING!!!) and I did 007's salsa spin to hug dance and she was in real close so I kissed her and we made our while freaking and dancing in my hotel room. I Fucking forgot to change my repeat song to repeat playlist so at one point she asked me to change the song which I was worried would fuck up the sexual state but I guess she was down hehe so we kept grinding/kissing so I picked her up, put her on bed. Here's the problem I had from last year as I couldn't get it up despite having taken horny goat weed. So I ate her out, gave her two orgasms and proceeded to face fuck her which kinda got me hard but when I went to stick it in, she said she wasn't on the pill despite totally being down earlier.

Keys to this pull:
Great view
Found line wolf who was feeling adventurous
Told her she was cute
Led

Total time from meet to sexual games 30 min
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 03:56 PM by fucksong.)
07-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Man, what a weekend. After this last pull, it was still fairly early so I went out. I was in the zone having had my dick sucked earlier in the night. They were having this anime convention so lots of chicks dressed up in costume. Well, imagine 11pm at night and here's this tall asian girl dressed up in a short to the waist schoolgirl outfit with a garter belt and stockings/hi heels and panties showing. I approach her and we go on a quick instadate. Here's where shit got weird. She had a cuuuute ass face. (actually, I was gonna post a pic to get your guy's opinions but just re-checked the picture I took and wtf was I thinking??) Long story short, it was a dude or rather, a post-op chick. I SWEAR I CHECKED THE PACKAGE and could not see a bulge and his/her personality was that of a chick. I have gay friends and deal with tons of people on a regular basis due to my sales job and picking up chicks and this was a chick. I'm embarrassed to say this but I was able to pull her/him back to my hotel room and we kissed for a few seconds. During this time, I felt her/his chest and there was nothing. I mean nothing there at which point I stopped. Fuck me man. I think it must've been the fantasy of having picked up a hot girl dressed up sexy on the street with her ass sticking out that fucked up my clarity of mind. Her/his legs were smooth, not a hair in sight. She was wearing a black costume thing covering her neck so I couldn't see any adams apple. Anyways, trippy ass 4th of July weekend. I had three girls I was able to bring back to my hotel room from street. First one, I was too stupid and tired to pull the trigger on a chick that had massive titties and beautiful face. Really fucking beautiful. Second one who I ate out. Third one who ended up being possibly being a post-op. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I did touch a little down there and there was no dong so the only conclusion is she was a post-op.
07-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
friheten Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Lol how did that end? Did he get mad when you didn't want to bang?
07-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion2 Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Hey fucksong, good stuff. I'm a fan of your work. Was the chick you ate out fob asian?

What type of shit do you talk about after your approach? Is it just getting to know you type stuff, or is it stuff leading up the pull like finding out what she's doing, her logistics, etc?
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 07:22 PM by pygmalion2.)
07-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(07-07-2015, 10:15 AM)friheten Wrote: Lol how did that end? Did he get mad when you didn't want to bang?

No, I actually made it new school positive if that makes any sense. Meaning that I don't want to let negative energy phase me and I try to feel compassion and empathy for everybody. So right when I stopped, I was sorta in a disappointed mood but not frustrated (I did get my dick sucked earlier by the cute chick) and also felt bad for her/him since she really had the mind and personality of a chick. Meaning that when i first asked her to my room, she/he declined so it's not like she/he was just some dude wanting to get his rocks off. I actually had to "game" her/him haha and establish a genuine connection to get her back to my place so you could make the argument that I did win her/him over and for me to not push forward probably sucked for her/him since she had decided that she liked me enough to come back with me.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my last post but I tried to set her/him up with a gay friend of mines. I actually was very honest with this person that I could feel she/he was a girl inside and thought she was very attractive but that I'd never been with a person who had a "penis" haha. How's that for a trippy conversation.

I know this might not make the most sense but I almost feel because I was so cool and positive about this experience, that energy carried with me over to be able to go out with the hot blonde model chick later that night and earlier today, banged the instafuck girl from saturday. KY Jelly to the rescue
(07-07-2015, 07:14 PM)pygmalion2 Wrote: Hey fucksong, good stuff. I'm a fan of your work. Was the chick you ate out fob asian?

What type of shit do you talk about after your approach? Is it just getting to know you type stuff, or is it stuff leading up the pull like finding out what she's doing, her logistics, etc?

Yeah, she's from China. Fucking cuute ass girl and sexy when she dances hip hop.

As for shit that I talk about, I find I talk about the same topics with all chicks. What are her passions/ dreams/ hobbies? I try to go deep right away but it's always after I make it clear that I find them attractive so that it's just a matter of me wanting to learn more about them after that male female dynamic has been established. As for her logistics, I think that's more applicable to club game where you can take care of potential cockblocks. During the day, if she says shes down to go with you to your hotel room, you pretty much don't have to worry about her logistics. Actually, sorry, lemme be clear. If I feel theyr'e keen, I'll say

"hey, i'm staying in the NICEST HOTEL IN LOS ANGELES with a BEAUTIFUL VIEW"

or I remember in Hawaii "I've got this really DELICIOUS WINE that tastes SOOO GOOD"

so I'm really upselling the destination via words and my emotions which is really how women communicate. Then I do the old school time constraint, "let's go for just 10 min"

BAM!

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015, 07:51 PM by fucksong.)
07-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nomadphilippines Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
i walk up and chat up girls (or actually more often just hand them my number cuz in phils they are shy to talk to you in public) all the time

i would suggest not touching them on the arm at first, just seems kinda creepy and a bit to much imo
lol after watching a few more of these it helps me realize how lucky i am to get lots of ass without having to put up with listening to white chicks talk about themselves
avid follower of this site that helps you find girls anywhere: http://guysnightlife.com
friends blog: http://nomadphilippines.com/

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2015, 03:59 AM by nomadphilippines.)
07-11-2015, 03:44 AM
Website Find Reply