Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easiness and hotness of girls: China 1st tier vs 2nd tier vs Taiwan?
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Easiness and hotness of girls: China 1st tier vs 2nd tier vs Taiwan?
Hey all, for the last few years I've been hearing a lot of this "sexual revolution" occuring in China, several from expats in Japan who say it kind of reminds them of Japan a few decades ago (where it was even easier to pull girls many have said) so would like to check it out while it's still alive and well. But I also know some guys who pulled a lot in Japan and Korea now loving it in Taiwan so am curious how it compares. As for the 1st tier vs 2nd tier comparison, that is partly inspired by the fact that since now there are many more foreigners in cities such as Beijing and Shanghai, is it not as big a deal as it is to someone in like Qingdao (heard from several ppl it's known for having tall hot girls)

Thanks in advance!
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 05:42 PM by fucksong.)
09-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Easiness and hotness of girls: China 1st tier vs 2nd tier vs Taiwan?
Whenever I've been to China (4 times in all if we count going just to HK as China), outside of Beijing Shanghai and HK/Macao people spoke zero English. So if you've not got any mandarine going on I don't see any point of going to a 2nd tier city. The reactions you get as a white man or probably well reported. Little kids point at you, people are either afraid or intrigued. You might be the first white face they've ever seen, or the first in years.
09-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
There isnt no guy pulling a lot in Korea.

I heard good things about Taiwan and there was a guy (foreigner) that I made a thread about that fucked a TON of girls and filmed it secretly.

Id go Taiwan over China if I had to make a choice.
09-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • William
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
@sexyback - thanks, i know like 5 words of Mandarin so good to know. Another reason I am considering 2nd tier cities is because of a somewhat recent experience I had in Nagoya. One shot one approach. I had cold approached this knockout of a girl, prolly 19/20, with sexy long legs and without getting too detailed, had it not been for work and my boss being with me, could've progressed much further (she came with her friend back to our hotel after only a 5 min conversation.). Contrast this with Tokyo where nowadays, this sort of thing can still happen, but you'd have to approach many more to get that ease of a result so my theory is that in a major city like Tokyo, more foreign dick, more aggressive guys out hunting whereas a not so popular, yet big city, foreigner represents this rare, once in a lifetime opportunity.

@Dash - thanks for the heads up on that thread. Do you remember what you named the thread so I can search it out?
Oh, additional observation. I like to go after the foreign exchange students here in Cali and Taiwan girls seem to have better sexier fashion sense than their Chinese counterparts. Chinese girls seem to be hit and miss. Some will wear really stylish clothing with short skirts whereas others will wear shit like huge sneakers and frumpy clothing. I'll try and post a vid of these Taiwan girls who had on booty shorts.
Ahhh the vid will take too long to upload but we ended up taking pictures together. Nothing happened anyways but this is the kind of outfit that make my nut muscle move and inspire me to approach. Taiwan 18/19 yr old girl

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 06:37 PM by fucksong.)
09-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vorkuta Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I was in second tier China ( Shandong Province ) for four months and never found it easy for quick bangs but good for women if you were willing to go through the dating ritual ( I.e taking it slow ). Qingdao was the only town I scored a SNL in as it felt much more westernised than my city. Second tier China is also tricky without Mandarin. My way around that was through targeting the 'English Corner' groupies and Chinese English teachers at my school.

You really are in the wilds out there though. People stare, gawp, sometimes prod you as a white guy out there is akin to an alien. It's hilarious at first but after a few months can get tiring tbh. Nice women though in my experience. Would go back with no hesitation.
09-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(09-13-2013, 09:03 PM)Vorkuta Wrote: I was in second tier China ( Shandong Province ) for four months and never found it easy for quick bangs but good for women if you were willing to go through the dating ritual ( I.e taking it slow ). Qingdao was the only town I scored a SNL in as it felt much more westernised than my city. Second tier China is also tricky without Mandarin. My way around that was through targeting the 'English Corner' groupies and Chinese English teachers at my school.

You really are in the wilds out there though. People stare, gawp, sometimes prod you as a white guy out there is akin to an alien. It's hilarious at first but after a few months can get tiring tbh. Nice women though in my experience. Would go back with no hesitation.

Hey thanks V, solid info. Two follow questions for you:

1) Did they dress sexy ala booty shorts like the girl above and/or wear short mini skirts in the 2nd tier cities?

2) Did you spend time in Beijing and/or Shanghai? Any major differences in attitude and looks between there and 2nd tier?

Thanks again
09-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don Juan Offline
Boatswain

I've been to 1st, second and third tier China and if you are after quick bangs then 1st tier China is much easier. In places like Shenzhen you have areas like Coco Park which are known for getting foreigners, so many Chinese girls go there hoping to meet a foreign guy. It was very easy to get laid there, i even had a couple of different girls buying me drinks to try and make sure i stayed with them.
In the smaller cities you certainly have the novelty factor on your side, but as has already been pointed out the level of English is low and one night stands are less frequent due to the more traditional culture. Still I think in the the smaller cities it would be possible to do really well, so long as you learnt a bit of Mandarin and were willing to wait 2 or 3 dates for the bang with many girls.
09-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(09-13-2013, 09:25 PM)Don Juan Wrote: I've been to 1st, second and third tier China and if you are after quick bangs then 1st tier China is much easier. In places like Shenzhen you have areas like Coco Park which are known for getting foreigners, so many Chinese girls go there hoping to meet a foreign guy. It was very easy to get laid there, i even had a couple of different girls buying me drinks to try and make sure i stayed with them.
In the smaller cities you certainly have the novelty factor on your side, but as has already been pointed out the level of English is low and one night stands are less frequent due to the more traditional culture. Still I think in the the smaller cities it would be possible to do really well, so long as you learnt a bit of Mandarin and were willing to wait 2 or 3 dates for the bang with many girls.

Thanks DJ, so fair to say the "sexual revolution" is limited to 1st tier cities?

Also similar follow up question as to V.

1) Do the girls in 2nd tier and 3rd tier cities wear sexy revealing clothing ala the booty shorts like the girl above and/or short miniskirts? Thanks
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013, 09:30 PM by fucksong.)
09-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I was there in 2008.
Outside the major cities, I found almost nobody spoke any English.
In my experience, in general, Chinese girls and Korean girls are NOT that easy, especially for SNLs. I heard Taiwan is a completely different story.

However, if you pipeline (which I didn't practice back then), I'm sure you could easily find the more open-speaking, English speak girls who are DTF.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
09-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don Juan Offline
Boatswain

(09-13-2013, 09:29 PM)fucksong Wrote: Thanks DJ, so fair to say the "sexual revolution" is limited to 1st tier cities?

Also similar follow up question as to V.

1) Do the girls in 2nd tier and 3rd tier cities wear sexy revealing clothing ala the booty shorts like the girl above and/or short miniskirts? Thanks

I would say its spreading to smaller cities now, but there is a big difference between tier one cities and the more remote places. Tier 2 cities like Hangzhou seemed to have a lot of potential, and like Zolo said if you pipeline there will be plenty of more sexually liberated girls who speak English.
09-13-2013, 09:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vorkuta Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Fucksong: girls did not dress in slutty gear in the day but in clubs at night dresses got shorter for sure.

Beijing is cool but never made it to Shanghai. Remember that women look differently depending on their province so decide what look you're into before choosing location. I found Sichuanese the prettiest. Northern Han girls I often found had round flat faces and little sex appeal ( massive generalisation of course ).

You get Taiwan tv out there and their culture looked ten times more relaxed so I agree with NN's comments about Taiwan.
09-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don Juan's post:
  • Vorkuta
Don Juan Offline
Boatswain

Shanghai is a fun city to visit but there are too few parks or open spaces for my liking, living there long term would be tough. Shanghai is one of the easiest cities to get laid in though, its renowned for its liberal girls who think its fashionable to get foreign guys.
09-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Find Reply