Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 E. European Party Cities
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

Top 5 E. European Party Cities
What are your top 5 cities in E. Europe to party and obtain a flag?
05-12-2012, 03:29 AM
[-]
  •
abc Away
Deckhand

Zimbabwe
RE: Top 5 E. European Party Cities
Party cities imply that not only the locals like to party, but that they also attract a large tourist/foreign factor, so party cities and flag-capturing go hand in hand. For Eastern Europe, my vote is:

1) Krakow
2) Prague
3) Budapest
4) Moscow
5) Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

I've been to my top three choices, and although haven't been to Sunny Beach and Moscow, I've heard good reports.
05-12-2012, 07:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Belgrade is up there!
05-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

(05-12-2012, 07:09 AM)Atlas Al Wrote: Party cities imply that not only the locals like to party, but that they also attract a large tourist/foreign factor, so party cities and flag-capturing go hand in hand. For Eastern Europe, my vote is:

1) Krakow
2) Prague
3) Budapest
4) Moscow
5) Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

I've been to my top three choices, and although haven't been to Sunny Beach and Moscow, I've heard good reports.

I've been to 48 countries and never been to any of these cities. The first four were hight on my list already, but I didn't know about Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. This makes me happy that I have a lot to look forward to!Wink

05-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
abc Away
Deckhand

Zimbabwe
When my buddy The Hunger and I were planning our Turkey/Cyprus/Bulgaria trip last summer, we came across a site called www.club18-30.com and saw Sunny Beach was one of their destinations. We investigated a bit more and found out it's a pretty big party spot, worthy of a visit. We didn't go, but next time I'm in the neighbourhood I'll check it out. Has anyone been there, what's it like? Would like to know...
05-14-2012, 10:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
AlphaTravel
Unregistered

I've been to Sunny Beach and wasn't impressed. Loads of drunken Brits being rowdy and annoying, typical European holiday resort place. Also lots of Swedish girls as well. It seemed a bit dead when I was there a few years ago, I think it might be going downhill and past its peak already.
05-14-2012, 06:34 PM
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
For me...

5) Krakow
4) Budapest
3) Budva
2) Hvar
1) Malta
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
05-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

The fact that you, NN, have put Budva and Hvar 3 and 2 in your list and I will be there in 35 days has just made me a very happy boy!
05-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
You're going to have a blast... I'm actually jealous.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
05-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

What are the best beach places to party? Which islands are better to party? Greek Isles or Canary Isles? Which ones? Where in Spain and France is the best beach for girls? Is Malta the best or is it Ibiza?
05-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
aytugakgun Offline
Stowaway

I think Nice is the best or Amsterdam...
06-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Last time I checked my map Nice and Amsterdam weren't in Eastern Europe.

As you may have seen my Croatia trip has been suspended with less than 2 weeks to go due to university commitments. I'm drawing up plans to try and postpone these things so I can get on with my Croatian Crusade, whether my lecturers wil buy it, who knows! Wish me luck!
06-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Guys... you list the places everybody knows about. There are some awesome places where you'll be the only foreigners - Kaunas, the second-largest city in Lithuania is sick. We'll write a post about it at some point. Sevastopol is a Russian city in the Ukraine, in Crimea. Sick sick sick party town during the summer. It's a 200,000 people town but during the summer there are about 200,000 more tourists there. I know it sounds crazy but thats what the locals told me. It's all tourists from East Europe and Russia, very different and interesting. Many clubs, girls are open and friendly. We're now actually trying to go ONLY to "2nd tier" cities, the 2nd, 3rd 4th largest cities in every country. Those cities give you a much more interesting experience than the capitals.

For bigger cities:

Krakow is awesome, been there for a month. Day game in the mall, did 3 approaches, number closed 2, f closed 2... can't get much better than that!

Prague - 4 SNL in 8 days.

Also, Odessa... club Ibiza, on weekends (summer only). I've NEVER in my entire life seen so many hot chicks in one place. The girl outnumber the guys by a factor of 1:5.

Riga should also be up there, 2 f closes in 3 days, one from a club and another from day game, I wrote a post about it: http://vanofvictory.com/three-crazy-nights-in-riga/

At some point we'll travel to all the smaller town in Poland... should be great.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2012, 02:36 AM by 007 Game.)
06-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Van of Victory, just checked out your site and loving what you guys are doing. I have been wanting to set up my own site for ages, though need to get a bit more travelling under my belt, but it's so damn hard finding your own unique theme/appeal. However, you guys have got it and I will add your site to my bookmark collection! Keep up the good work lads.
06-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
LX1879 Offline
Stowaway

Verdict:

1. Kiew
2. Riga
3. Düsseldorf
4. Odessa