• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for sexual fantasies...
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Ideas for sexual fantasies...
I recently just did a teacher/student role play and was trying to think of other good idea.

I really want to have sex in a church!

Any ideas from the floor....
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
05-29-2012, 10:05 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
ajv
Unregistered

RE: Ideas for sexual fantasies...
manager/worker
05-29-2012, 11:15 AM
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

I've already done a lot of my fantasies! I did a lot of the teacher / student or I sould say just bad student. My Asian GF was a college student and was required to wear a uniform to the University. She hated the uniform, but I loved it! We used play "bad" student frequently, so I'd have to punish her! She loved it!

I've done two sisters. I may have done a mother and daughter. The mother said the "daughter" was just her friend even though they looked a lot a like. Maybe they were just cousins! My next fantasy I want to fulfill is twins. That's a hard fantasy to find two twins and a situation where you can get them both interested in you, but I'm working on it. Note, two of the girls in the photo on my website are twins. Unfortunately I couldn't get them interested in me, so the twins are still an unfulfilled fantasy!
(05-29-2012, 10:05 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: I recently just did a teacher/student role play and was trying to think of other good idea.

How about the vampire theme, with the girl in a cemetery?
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012, 04:59 PM by brianmark.)
05-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

Wrestling matches have been amazing for me. especially if she's an alpha female.

and the masterpiece.....ALIEN ABDUCTION... youre the alien btw.
dark room.she's laying down.things are probed.cobra kai.
05-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ajv
Unregistered

scientist/ experiment....ur the scientist
05-31-2012, 04:47 AM
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

(05-31-2012, 04:47 AM)ajv Wrote: scientist/ experiment....ur the scientist

Does playing Dr. and patient count? When I was a kid I had some girls that like to play Dr. and I experimented on them!
05-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Hmmm... I've done an actually vampire before. But twins is a winner.. but almost impossible.

@Brianmark: Two sisters at the same time? Also, what college requires a uniform? Was it in Asia?
06-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

(06-03-2012, 01:41 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: Hmmm... I've done an actually vampire before. But twins is a winner.. but almost impossible.

@Brianmark: Two sisters at the same time? Also, what college requires a uniform? Was it in Asia?

The twins thing will be a hard one to get. I meet twins out occasionally but haven’t gotten beyond just partying together.

The teacher student was definitely in Asia. The college girls where uniforms there. All of the role playing was back in the apt, not at school.

The sisters has happened twice. First time was New Year’s Eve and each sister did not know I was with the other, so it was in sequence. The first passed out. Second time it occurred was in my travels. They said they were sisters and looked a little alike so I can believe it was true. I was also with the daughter of a girl I went to high school with. It was funny not seeing “Mom” in 20 years, until daughter took me out to the house. I’m going to cover each of these stories when I go live with my blog. Just need to take care of some other things first, then I’ll get them out there.

I guess I’m very lucky too, I almost picked up a lady boy when I first went to SE Asia. Luckily the one I liked the best was a girl. She told me a day later that her cute friend was really a boy. Now in SE Asia if they are tall and look too good, they may be a boy! Scary stuff!

Another fantasy is girls in uniform. Many companies in Asia make girls where uniforms. I haven't fulfilled this one yet.

(06-03-2012, 01:41 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: Hmmm... I've done an actually vampire before. But twins is a winner.. but almost impossible.

The twins thing will be a hard one to get. I meet twins out occasionally but haven’t gotten beyond just partying together.

The teacher student was definitely in Asia. All of the role playing was back in the apt, not at school. Do college girls where uniforms in S. America or other countries?

The sisters has happened twice. First time was New Year’s Eve and each sister did not know I was with the other, so it was in sequence. The first passed out. Second time it occurred was in my travels. They said they were sisters and looked a little alike so I can believe it was true.

I was also with the daughter of a girl I went to high school with. It was funny not seeing “Mom” for 20 years, until daughter took me out to the house. I’m going to cover each of these stories when I go live with my blog. Just need to take care of some other things first, then I’ll get them out there.

I guess I’m very lucky too, I almost picked up a lady boy when I first went to SE Asia. Luckily the one I liked the best was a girl. She told me a day later that her cute friend was really a boy. Now in SE Asia if they are tall and look too good, they may be a boy! Scary stuff!

Another fantasy is the girls in uniform. Many businesses in Asia make girls where uniforms. Haven’t done it yet, but seems very doable since it is so common.

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 10:13 AM by brianmark.)
06-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Aloof
Unregistered

Doggy style on a stone alter in a neolithic temple with the full moon right above us.
Failing that, a Jew vs Arab theme is bound to spice up things
06-05-2012, 09:02 AM
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

I've been going out lately and playing on some tall girls. I'm 5' 7'' and this generation of young girls are giants! Many of the shorter ones are 5'7''. I've been playing on a lot of 5'10 - 6'0'' ones. They are into the fact that a short guy is not intimidated by them. I used to have 5' 10'' girlfriend for over 2 years so am used to them. My new fantasy is to "fell a giant" or as NN would say "slay a giant"! I don't do "heavy weights" so she'll be a tall one with a model type figure!

My friend who is 5'10 had a 6'4'' German girlfriend for a while. Another friend of mine a short Indian guy about 5' 4'' felled a 6'0'' Polish girl. I think the girls get off on the novelity factor. So for all you guys out there what is the most inches taller you've ever had a girl?

Another comment and question: I think they believe a short guy is not dangerous because you're not tall and over powering! I actually believe I've gotten girls because they feel comfortable and safe with me because of my smaller size and believe that I couldn't take advantage of them. So in this way I feel being short has worked for me. NN and other short guys, what are your thoughts?
06-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
I used to have issue in that regard, but it's just a limiting belief. Sounds like a thing for another thread. In terms of fantasies though.. yeah, I kinda get off on dominating taller chicks - but that's only because I love model-type bodies with long legs and a long back. Hmm..

06-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Le Monteur Offline
Stowaway

(05-29-2012, 10:05 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: I recently just did a teacher/student role play and was trying to think of other good idea.

I had sex in a church once, in a small belgian town (Namur) where the church was open (and empty) all night.
Was pretty cold, it's either the benches or the floor (the girl I was with freaked out when I suggested the altar, took me a while to put her mind back on the track of sex at all) but good fun still Big Grin

I went there on a trip with a euro association called BEST by the way, in case any members are on this forum.

08-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Had sex in a Monastery I was staying at in Montenegro. They rent out rooms to tourists in summer. Managed to sneak a girl in there without the nuns seeing.
(08-09-2012, 11:28 PM)Le Monteur Wrote:

I had sex in a church once, in a small belgian town (Namur) where the church was open (and empty) all night.
Was pretty cold, it's either the benches or the floor (the girl I was with freaked out when I suggested the altar, took me a while to put her mind back on the track of sex at all) but good fun still Big Grin

I went there on a trip with a euro association called BEST by the way, in case any members are on this forum.

Alter, haha
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012, 06:09 PM by deb auchery.)
08-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Victor Offline
Stowaway

Docter / patient. You can switch role depending on how much your girl is into it.
08-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
Anywhere that is public with high risk of getting caught. Lol so I think this is really huge challenge for my boyfriend haha
12-14-2014, 11:39 PM
Find Reply