• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NYC Nightlife Thread
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
The NYC Nightlife Thread
While I'm in NYC I plan on hitting up as much venues as possible, from Jamaica to Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and everywhere in between. I've been rolling with El Padrino the last two weekends. He's aren't guy and solid wing-man with skill.

Here's the scope so far:

Halloween weekend:

Halloween Thursday

Venue: Ryan's bar beside the 13th Step. Manhattan.
Overview: Meh. A bit small. Only went here because I forgot ID for the 13th Step. Both of us were manage to get make outs, but the talent was so-so.

Venue: Penny Farthing, Manhattan
Overview: Went here on Saturday. Nice building with a slightly upmarket vibe, but not very busy. A lot of groups, but some cute girls.

Friday

Venue: Pasha. Manhattan.
Overview: Mega club with three floors. Goes super late and very expensive. Some amazing women. Bottom floor is dance music and was full of cock, but the hip hop on the top floor was cool. Both of us pulled two black chicks, but no ONS.

Saturday

Venue: The 13th Step, Manhattan.
Overview: College bar with a few young, single, attractive women. Got lots of numbers and interest, but nothing solid. The two black chicks from the night before came down to meet us here.

--------------------------------------

Friday, 8th Nov

Venue: Fiddlesticks Irish Pub, Greenwich, Manhattan.
Overview: Packed with young singles. Quality not great, however. All three of us (my bro and roommate) made out with girls (2 for me). Didn't even have to leave our seats. No ONS however, just more numbers.

Saturday, 9th Nov

Venue: Beer Garden, Astoria.
Overview: It was quiet and crowd was a little older. I saw one cute girl.

Venue: Static Lounge, Astoria, Queens.
Overview: A non-white crowd. Mostly Latin. Good Latin music and reggae, but very cliquey and lots of couples. They also charged a $10 admission, but you get a free drink. Didn't even leave with a number. Nearly got in a fight with three white knights trying to get a number of their Puerto Rican friend I was grinding on the dance floor.

The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
11-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: The NYC Nightlife Thread
Find out where the Dominican girls go to party. Head there.

Ricans are not the most accepting of white dudes.
11-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Go to the meat packing district. Brass Monkey is good. Pulled SNL from there.
11-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Monday, 11th

Venue: Wicked Willys, Bleeker Street
Overview: Cheap beer night and laid back vibe, but pretty dead. Only two, single sexy chicks in the place. Got a number of one (Dominican) and made out with a really hot Kosovar hostess. Plan to meet up next week.

Tuesday, 12th Nov

Venue:Hogs and Heifers, Washington Street
Overview: The original Cayote Ugly. Loud rock bar that is probably buzzing weekends. However, Tuesday was pretty sedated.

Venue: Gaslight, West 14th Street, New York, NY
Overview: Decent crowd with a handful of good looking girls (super hot Bulgarian blonde bartending too). However very clicky and pretentious. No draft and $9 for a bottle of beer.

Venue: Art Bar, 53 8th Av.
Overview: $6 drafts with a very cool backroom. It was quiet, but I imagine during the weekend it's a cool spot - my favourite of the night.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 09:19 AM by Zolo.)
11-15-2013, 09:18 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
do not know NY City so much ...was only there once some time ago
if I would go again I would check ....see the link.....

http://www.turntablesonthehudson.com/upc...events.php

it could be good .....
11-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Thursday, 17th of Nov

Venue: Mean Fiddler
Overview: Irish pub known as the NYC equivalent of Copper Face Jacks. A hook up spot. I've heard the ratio is usually bad but it was good this night. I made out three girls, one of whom I nearly banged in the bathroom had the bouncer not intervened.

Friday

Venue: Rosevelt Av Strip, Jackson Heights
Overview: This is a strip of bars filled with Hispanics, gays, hookers, pay-for-dance girls and ladyboys. Good fun as a spectacle, but not the best place to get laid. Scorpion is a men-only dive bar with hot Colombian bar girls. Then there is Bom Boms, which has normal girls but is kinda small with a bad bad lay out. Mangos was the highlight of the night. It was packed with gorgeous girls. However, after they dance with you, they expect money! WTF? In fact, we got kicked out after El Padrino refused to pay some sexy Dominican chick for grinding his dick. Haha! I did get a make out with an absolute stunner Colombian girl before that happened though. We're still texting.

Fair play for El Padrino showing me every side to the city!

Saturday

HeartVenue: Sean Og, Woodside, Queens
Overview: If you have Yellow Fever, you've hit the jackpot. An Irish pub of reasonable side. Dance floor, $3 pints, and the best bit - packed with 90% Asians! Most girls are from Tibet (the majority), Nepal, and East Asia. Awesome! Me and my room mate left with two sisters. However only one was game. They drove us home and I ended up with a number and no bang. Sigh.. I'll be back at this spot again. This might the best place in the world to get your Tibetan flag.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 03:24 AM by Zolo.)
11-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Great info. A Google map with all these places marked, with all these notes attached, would be awesome.
11-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
minotavros Offline
Boatswain

United Kingdom
That shit reminds me so much of London.. crappy situations where you need a ton of cocaine and a flat by the river to play ball.. Not my cup of tea.
Maybe you should focus your efforts on the business opportunities the city has to offer 'cause otherwise it smells feminism and shit..
S4F/G4B
11-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

I went to the meat packing district last night. Just to give you guys some info on the meat packing district, I have lived in NYC for my entire 33 years of life, and I have only gone there 3 times...

Real New Yorkers do not really go there. Its a small area of Manhattan that is a pain in the gas to get to, is over priced, and has the biggest number of douchebags in town. With that being said, there ARE a lot of hot girls.

I went to some place called "the loft", it was $40 to get in. I pregamed pretty good, and I opened up a set with 2 girls AS soon as I walked in. I talked to these two chicks from long island for about 5 minutes before they asked me to buy them a beer because there was a sign that said "cash only".

For some reason I didn't think I was getting swindled so I bought them a round, and I made the girls order it to get it cheaper. I talked with them for about 45 minutes, and then I went up to get my own beer.

I ordered a bud light. 14 FUCKING DOLLARS!!!!!

I drank my 14 FUCKIN dollar bud light as slow as I could, and talked to another 4-5 girls before I left around 1:30am.

I hate the meat packing district, its touristy, its expensive, but there are a lot of hot girls. I'd like to hit it up maybe only 2-3 times a year, and bring more than $100 in cash next time
Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

11-18-2013, 05:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
yeah...
I wonder what kind of conclusion this thread will bring ?...
do not feel very optimistic...
how much time and money investment one will need to kill it ?

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 01:49 PM by Max.)
11-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Distant Light Offline
Stowaway

(11-18-2013, 05:09 AM)THECAPTAINPOWER Wrote: I went to the meat packing district last night. Just to give you guys some info on the meat packing district, I have lived in NYC for my entire 33 years of life, and I have only gone there 3 times...

Real New Yorkers do not really go there. Its a small area of Manhattan that is a pain in the gas to get to, is over priced, and has the biggest number of douchebags in town. With that being said, there ARE a lot of hot girls.

I went to some place called "the loft", it was $40 to get in. I pregamed pretty good, and I opened up a set with 2 girls AS soon as I walked in. I talked to these two chicks from long island for about 5 minutes before they asked me to buy them a beer because there was a sign that said "cash only".

For some reason I didn't think I was getting swindled so I bought them a round, and I made the girls order it to get it cheaper. I talked with them for about 45 minutes, and then I went up to get my own beer.

I ordered a bud light. 14 FUCKING DOLLARS!!!!!

I drank my 14 FUCKIN dollar bud light as slow as I could, and talked to another 4-5 girls before I left around 1:30am.

I hate the meat packing district, its touristy, its expensive, but there are a lot of hot girls. I'd like to hit it up maybe only 2-3 times a year, and bring more than $100 in cash next time

As someone who's been having a BLAST in NY NIGHTLIFE...

I must say you are WAY OFF, meatpacking district is the HUB for NY Nightlife. What you need to do is get "connected" so you pay for...wait for it...ZERO DOLLARS because if you are known as a dude who knows a ton of women (or atleast won't creep out a bunch of women in a group) EVERYONE will simply spoil you.

I've never heard of "the loft" and if you look closer you will notice which venues are the "REAL" spots and the other "touristy" spots. With that said, all the spots "zolo" hit are really your AVERAGE BAR and not NY.

I don't the venues I frequent is his SPEED. HOWEVER, I think you (zolo) would love the more "cool" hipster scene which then I would say...
- Le Bain (Sundays)
- Le Baron
- Westway (Weekends)
- Jane Hotel (Weekends)
- The Raven

If doors are a trouble there then a step down...
- The DL
- Goldbar
- Lit
- Hotel Chantelle
- Soho Grand

IMO, nothing will ever compare to the "high end" venues in terms of quality. To paint a picture early spring this year, I was going to this event EVERY WEEKEND. It's held on saturdays at 4pm, only CERTAIN "new yorkers" knew this party even exists.

P.S...As I always say, NY is probably the worst in terms of nightlife because there is no middle ground either AWESOME venues or shitty everyday spots...Middle ground swindles you (cover charge) and are so hit or miss with average chicks. (usually in abundance) MEANWHILE there are venues with rich dudes buying bottles for the whole club and 25 women 4 men at a table.

11-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

Meatpacking is touristy and trendy, i've lived in nyc my entire life. All four girls i spoke to on sat were from out of town...
Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

11-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
Yea never been to the meat packing. The only people I hear rave about it are women mostly foreign russian women from my uni
11-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Great info on meatpacking. I'll do some research.

Last night, I met some crazy extreme goths/tattoo/vamp types. They invited to an underground party next week. They even gave me a special password to get in and everything. Things are about to get interesting. Now, I just need to buy a netted black vest...
11-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Again, in meatpacking, go to BRASS MONKEY.

Story: I went out there me and my friend and there was a one hour line getting in. I walk up to the door and see that people are "stamped" on the way out with a simple marker, with a dot on the back of their hand. We walk to a 7/11, grab a pen, mark our hand with a dot, and then walk right in, cutting the line.

11-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Find Reply