Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tom Torero
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bollywood_Guy's post:
  • Vorkuta
Bollywood_Guy Offline
Banned

Tom Torero
I've been watching a lot of videos on YouTube lately trying to pick up some pointers (mainly on daygame) when I came across this guy. I've known of Yad and Andy Yosha for quite awhile. I'm a Yad fan myself. He's a classic example of a guy that maximizes what he has to work with. He isn't classically handsome, yet he does extremely well. Tom Torero is in the same boat and could be even better than Yad.

I was really impressed watching some of his infields. Truly great stuff that beginners can take A LOT away from and veterans can use to fine tune their routines. When I approach a girl on the street or in a store I always approach her from the front thanks to these guys. It works. It's a staple in what they do. Check out Torero killing it in NYC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25cQ3ijC4No
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 03:04 PM by Bollywood_Guy.)
11-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Bollywood_Guy
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Tom Torero
His latest post on being a bad ass to become the Buddha over at krausers was pretty decent I thought. Definitely sorts out the mess of all the ideas out there.
11-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
http://krauserpua.com/2013/11/15/the-bad...s-of-game/
11-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Bollywood_Guy Offline
Banned

This one is impressive, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-pSAliosoU
11-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Bollywood_Guy
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'v spent the last hour or so looking over this dudes stuff. I'm well impressed I want to start day gaming.
11-16-2013, 08:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Just did my first daygame approach. Was in the shop saw some Latina looking half black girl. I just went up said " excuse me can I ask you something are you Brazilian" ended up chatting away turns out she is Dominican and fuck me they have epic bodies. She had a husband but I was pretty taken with how receptive they were to chatting. Immediately afterwards I was thinking of the things I could do next time.

Day off tomorrow. I want to get into this. Think if you were at least competent at meeting and attracting girls during the day. You could do this pretty much anytime you like plus the amount of birds you are simply giving yourself a chance with.

11-16-2013, 09:45 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack C.'s post:
  • Vorkuta
Jack C. Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
I probably wouldn't have ever started doing daygame had I not seen this dude's original video, watching the videos I realized that it was possible. By extension I wouldn't have ever learned to get laid because I needed a lot of practice and cold approach is great. However, I hate that he shows only his successes, this dude probably got blown out 50 times making this at least.

I'm a good looking dude, maybe a bit young looking, but even in Manila, paradise for white men I got shrugged off four or five times last night before I found a girl. You just have to keep approaching until something hooks I guess. Think baseball numbers and batting averages, the best players only hit 10% of the time. Idk, just something that bothers me.
11-16-2013, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Jack C. Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
(11-17-2013, 03:03 AM)Vorkuta Wrote: Jack agreed. Here is a video if UK 'pua' Jonny Berber and his mate in a pub. A cringing insight into the guys behind the self proclaimed titles, I.e a fucking douche.

I challenge anyone to ake the full 6 minutes with these twats.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zIYsL4TJR8

That's just autism, takes 45 seconds to recognize that.
11-17-2013, 05:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Bollywood_Guy Offline
Banned

(11-17-2013, 08:29 AM)Vorkuta Wrote: Tyler Durden's misses and mother of his kid.

Is this what years of being 'in the game' gets you?

What a cunt.

Yikes!

More magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cheLErFHJvY
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 11:10 AM by Bollywood_Guy.)
11-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
That's not her she's in a few pics on some of the posts further down. Don't see anything to complain about.
http://realsocialdynamics.blogspot.com.au

Tyler is an easy guy to hate on. As far as I'm aware he's still banging birds while having a chick he loves and has children with. Doesn't get more ideal than that.

RSD in general is very polarising. Alls I'm saying is if you've watched some of there videos particularly Tyler's there's a reason there the most successful pick up company in the world.

I noticed a trend of guys at RVF mocking them trying to state they were all just about game without any actual work on your real value as a man. That was bollocks and the whole direction of RSD is expanding into lifestyle development.

There are a lot of Johnny Berbers and Vince kelvins out there. Guys you can legitimately learn something from off the top of my head, tyler, Jeffy, krauser, steve jabba, tom torero, goodlookingloser and mark Manson.

I will say roosh is good in that he really opens dudes eyes to foreign women but he comes off as far too indirect compared to all the other guys. Something that can hold a guy back from developing confidence in the easiest possible way as well as having guys develop problems with escalating and being put in the friends zone.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 04:35 PM by Rick91.)
11-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
On the link I posted its like pic 4 and 8 going down the way.

There is tonnes of evidence on the RSD guys just watch the hot seat footage plenty of it for free on youtube. Also plenty of rejections videos.

I don't know how long you have followed krauser for but he had a Russian catwalk model from the pickup to the bang as well of an audio of how she felt he broke her heart but he took it down due to privacy issues and he has done it countless other times.

Dudes on keys to the VIP were mystery method guys. RSD is the opposite of mystery method. Meaning no scripted lines. If you took the time to watch some of Tyler's videos I think you would be quite intrigued.

Mark mansons book models was the best on the subject I thought. Have you read it?
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 11:58 PM by Rick91.)
11-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I won't hate on RSD for charging what they do people are willing to pay so why not. As for the guys who can't afford it and pay for it anyway they're fucking idiots. They are adults who need to use their fucking brains. If it wasn't this they'd piss all there cash away on something else.

I don't know why your going on about them telling guys you won't get rejected (the very concept of momentum sort of requires it) you link a video to this also link to them promising your perfect girl (the very concept of abundance goes completely against this).

They have some useful concepts for getting you talking to women and demonstrating some attractive behaviours. That's it. There videos can be entertaining too and it ends there for me as it would with any normal dude.

Life experience and actually learning from the feedback you receive is how your going to get good. Nobody denies that.

11-18-2013, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Vorkuta, I'm not sure what you're talking about, there's ton of infield video of Tyler, in a couple of them he's making out with two girls. Here is a min 15 compilation:

:

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013, 02:03 AM by 007 Game.)
11-18-2013, 02:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Jack C. Offline
Gunner

Afghanistan
A guy I knew took a bootcamp from him. I think he learned a lot, specifically as far as really fast escalation.
11-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Find Reply