Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International pickup assistant needed
[-]
  •
Stratos Offline
Stowaway

International pickup assistant needed
Hi, I own an online business. I travel a lot and am looking for an international social assistant. I will pay this person to travel to where I am going plus cover airfare and lodging. I would like you to do thorough online pipelining for me in the few weeks before the trip, get there a few days ahead of time to scope out the best areas and nightlife and meet local women, and host me during your time there. I'm busy and want someone to set it up all for me to the maximum extent possible.

I'm 30's, youngish-looking, well travelled, 50+ lays. Send info on your experience, countries visited, how you'd see this working, and compensation requirements.

Hope this doesn't sound too weird. I've done this before and had a lot of fun.
11-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

RE: International pickup assistant needed
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I'm skeptical to say the least.
11-27-2013, 06:48 PM
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Im trying to think of a different angle he would have for this not to be true. All I could come up with is maybe hes gay and wants to land a bang off a forum. Stratos give some more info
11-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • Shanked
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
It's a trick designed to lure in dash at the prospect of being paid to pipeline.
Or it could be a very lonely dude.
11-28-2013, 02:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Stratos Offline
Stowaway

Not sure what's confusing here or grounds for skepticism. I am looking for a combo virtual dating assistant and nightlife guide for places I visit for work and am too busy to properly prepare for socially. I know guys who provide either one of those services and was wondering if anyone here does both. If it seems "too good to be true" to be paid for this, why not become a virtual dating assistant, nightlife guide, or both. Also I don't know what "lure in dash at the prospect of being paid to pipeline" even means.

If anyone here like me needs a virtual dating assistant OR nightlife guide or host for a particular city just go online and find one..it's not like they're impossible to find. I was just hoping to find both in one person to be my social manager in a city I'm going to and wondering if anyone here does it given how much you guys post about travel and women.

If it was wrong or against rules to post this request here just say it...wouldn't be the first time I made a faux pas. Didn't realize my post would be controversial.

But if it seems that miraculous to be paid to pipeline for a busy guy on a schedule, maybe you've been spending too much time in the former soviet bloc.

11-28-2013, 03:36 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • No Pain No Gain
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
As long as Stratos can be verified somehow, I could see this being a legit offer. I know plenty of ballers who pull crazy amounts of cash but they're busy as hell. Why not delegate a lot of the legwork to a younger buck with energy to be the ultimate wingman. Shit, this could actually be a business for travelers.

Put it this way, if somebody pulls $500 or more an hour doing one activity, why would you spend that time say researching sites for the best clubs, posting profiles and pictures on OK Cupid, or even more time consuming, going to a supposed "hot club" only to find out it's a sausagefest? Might as well make highest and best use of your time.

If Ukraine, China, Korea or Japan is on your list for a week, PM me, I'd be down but I know for a fact there are others on this site who have more of the pipelining skills and knowledge you're after.

Happy Turkey Day guys!
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
11-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Stratos Offline
Stowaway

Thanks Fucksong, that's exactly the idea. If someone's worried about getting paid, the hourly work (research, pipelining, etc.) can be logged and tracked through a service like Odesk that provides guarantees for both sides of an hourly arrangement. For the infield work the money could be escrowed with one of the online services so at least someone knows it's been funded.

As you said I'm looking for a younger buck with the energy to be the ultimate wingman and prepare everything for me to have an awesome time in my travels. Who do you think is best on this site in terms of pipelining, rapid social circle building, nightgame, etc. and also ha the discipline and focus to do it for someone else as a service provider?

I will let you know when I go to those countries... I expect to go to Japan, Korea, Ukraine, Philippines, and S America in 2014. Will definitely reach out.

Happy Thanksgiving!
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013, 02:42 AM by Stratos.)
11-29-2013, 02:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
R123456
Unregistered

Sounds real enough.
If you could be more specific about your requirements and travel plans,

E.g., if you are travelling to SA or Ukraine, you might be looking for a spanish and russian speaker respectively. Sounds like a dream job to me, ill probably be in SEA this summer.
11-29-2013, 03:01 AM
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Stratos

Assuming you are not a troll giving away chocolate candy
btw can we find you at http://www.stratosglobal.com ?

Regardless, Stratos your "business model" does not hold ground...in my view at least
For example do not expect young and energetic buck pull out the same performance in all the places you have listed
"I expect to go to Japan, Korea, Ukraine, Philippines, and S America in 2014."

And if you have in fact genuine intentions....you can find yourself in trouble too....

be careful to take candy's from strangers and do not give away easy candy's to strangers neither .....
In the business world when two parties not known to each other get to do business there are lawyers involved and contract provisions apply where business contract law is observed....
but furthermore the potential benefits out weight the risk - therefore the deals go ahead...I see more risk then benefits here on both ends...

11-29-2013, 05:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Stratos Offline
Stowaway

Hi CPTR - definitely feel free to reach out in PM if you're interested. Right now I have a short list of great guys who have expressed interest, discussing my 2014 travel plans with, and am figuring out who specializes in what parts of the world.

Gato - The "business model" actually already exists and yes typically it is done under a contract to protect both sides. There are guys out there you can hire as virtual dating assistants to work the dating boards for you. You can also hire a local nightlife guide in a city you are visiting through your travel agent such as American Express Travel. Japanese businessmen use them all the time when they travel given the language difficulties and their shyness. I'm just wondering who out there would be interested in working both online game and nightlife hosting, plus daygame and social circle building, all wrapped up into one, and has considerable personal success with women. Given how motivated the guys on this board here are to explore the world and its beautiful women why wouldn't I post if I need some help. If travel and women are your passion, why wouldn't some guys make it their business too.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013, 11:27 AM by Stratos.)
11-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
"and am figuring out who specializes in what parts of the world. "

ok....now you seem to make more sense Stratos...
I have used in my travels some times local guys ....but on the spot ..... it takes just to buy one or two beers and get the "conversation" going. I admit if you naive ...some of the folks can drain you dry fast .......the conversation usually happens away from gringo's places

I would be interested in you hiring process ....you seem to stand out ....send me pm if you wish

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2013, 12:41 PM by Max.)
11-29-2013, 12:27 PM
Find Reply