• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukrainian women are to be fucked and forgotten
[-] The following 2 users Like deb auchery's post:
  • TideRide, YellowP
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Ukrainian women are to be fucked and forgotten
My friends and I in Lviv have come to the conclusion that Ukrainian women are only good for being pumped and dumped, and that one should not engage in any relationship with them.

They really are incredibly boring, especially in Lviv. This is the conservative part of the country where the girls get brainwashed at a young age with religious and nationalistic nonsense. It's hard to have any meaningful conversation with a Ukrainian girl on a date, she's asking a series of boring questions which you are expected to answer dishonestly to gain her approval.

The dating scene here is incredibly fake, the guys are pretending to be Mr Conservative, claiming they don't drink, that they go to church, that they're not looking for "fast sex", pretending they have money when they don't have a pot to piss in. The women are just as bad.

Walking around with a Ukrainian women on your arm is like dragging around a useless corpse, as in the film "Weekend at Bernie's" (A joke that I shared on RVF and Roosh plagiarised in his "Bang Ukraine" book). The young women here may be fairly well educated, but many of them bribe their way to educational success. They learn languages because they have to to get out of this country.

They have no idea what's going on in the world, have no taste in anything cultural, they don't do any exercise, they eat shit food, they age prematurely. It's not really their fault it's just the way they are, in a male dominated society like Ukrainian, a woman's priority is looking after the house and the children from a young age.

The hotter a girl is in Ukraine, the dumber she is. A hot girl doesn't need to learn anything or develop herself here, she just needs to attract the attention of a fat Ukrainian guy with a bit of money, after that she can go shopping everyday and eat Sushi dinners.

It's really easier to find a smart hot girl in the west than here.

When I went to Rzeszow in Poland recently it was like a breath of fresh air. The girls I was with were a lot of fun, smart, and really good company. They were much healthier looking, soft skin, silky hair - much better genetics.

Of course many of the older women are better, but I would not consider having a relationship with a woman over 30 here, many have already been married at least once, have kids and have aged very badly, the emotional and physical damage is irreversible. I like a potential girlfriend to be employable in the future, but many hot ones here just want to bleed you dry.

So i'm making a lot of generalisations of course, but generalisations are born of some truth.

I've been here for 2 1/2 years, and there has been only a handful that I could see myself in a relationship with. I think it highly unlikely that I will end up with a Ukrainian woman.

So now on to the fucking part Smile, Ukraine is a paradise for fucking cute students!!!. There's probably no better place for an older guy to be if he wants hot young white girls, 20 yr old girls here are not interested in 20yr old guys, they want 35yr olds.

I'm going to start playing the game here, feeding the hot girls with all sorts of bullshit to get the job done!!

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 11:41 AM by deb auchery.)
12-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

RE: Ukrainian women are to be fucked and forgotten
Yup, similar to the conclusion I reached about Belarussian girls.

The older(30+) Ukrainian girls are much smarter and better behaved but looks wise they are out, unfortunately.

Poland is OK but the girls are quickly obesifying and feminisming.

If Poland had a warmer climate, I might stay there...but I'm either heading southern Ukraine or Asia. I despise cold.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 12:58 PM by Astraeos.)
12-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
markp Offline
Gunner

quote='deb auchery' pid='19758' dateline='1386380343']

1) "she's asking a series of boring questions which you are expected to answer dishonestly to gain her approval."
2) "The women are just as bad."
3) "I'm going to start playing the game here, feeding the hot girls with all sorts of bullshit to get the job done!!"

[/quote]

1) can you give example? What questions and how is it best to answer?
2) how so?
3) what bullshit do you need to say to them to get the job done?
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2013, 02:33 PM by markp.)
12-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 4 users Like deb auchery's post:
  • 007 Game, friheten, Samlietxh, The Realness
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(12-07-2013, 02:27 PM)markp Wrote:
quote='deb auchery' pid='19758' dateline='1386380343']

1) "she's asking a series of boring questions which you are expected to answer dishonestly to gain her approval."
2) "The women are just as bad."
3) "I'm going to start playing the game here, feeding the hot girls with all sorts of bullshit to get the job done!!"

1) can you give example? What questions and how is it best to answer?
2) how so?
3) what bullshit do you need to say to them to get the job done?

[/quote]

Questions and best answers

Q: Why did you come to Ukraine?
A: I'm a business man and looking at some opportunities in Ukraine.

Q:What is wrong with England?
A:Nothing, if I meet the right girl here, I hope she will come with me to England(in your dreams(

Q: Why are you not married?
A: I was but my wife died from obesity related problems(sniff)

Q: Do you like Ukrainian food?
A: That's one of my inspirations for coming here.

Q: Do you have family here?
A: My Great Grandfather was Ukrainian and died fighting the Russians

Q: Do you like Kiev?
A: No, it's big and ugly, not a good place to bring up the children.

Q: Do you want children?
A: Yes, I want it more than anything, I hope that my wife will not mind looking after them,

Etc

To answer your second question, girls are often acting whiter than white, for example you meet a girl in a club and ask if she comes there regularly, she says no, but you see her there the next day. You meet them for a drink, she says only drinks Tea of Coffee you then see her later boozing with friends, etc.

There is a very small pool of suitable men in Ukraine, and to give themselves the best chance, they must present themselves like a Princess, both through clothes and attitude.

"Playing the game" here is a pantomime which involves acting in a cheap and tacky way by Western standards.

1. When you go to a club, wear a suit, order a table with some cheap Vodka, and Odessa Champagne, invite girls to drink with you, they then feel obliged to do "something" with you, and will stay with you all night.

2. Invite girls to smoke that Shisha shit, they see that as cultured and classy.

3. Take girls to fancy restaurants(which I never do currently). Go to Sushi restaurants regularly.

4. If you are living here long term, getting a decent car isn't a bad idea, although impractical in my eyes, you just need to show this to girls and they will think you are rich.

5. Whenever you go to the cafe, order "Borjomi" Georgian water, seen as classy here.

6. Take pictures of you acting fancy with them, she will then upload to VK.

7. Buy the latest Iphone 5s, they will not respect you as much if you have the HTC One, despite it being better.

8. Never drink beer or straight vodka, they see it as a low class, only be seen drinking Cognac, Wine, Whisky, Champagne.

9. Frequent all the cafes where the prices are the highest.

10. Buy yourself a leather cap, to look like a complete cunt.

(12-07-2013, 12:58 PM)Astraeos Wrote: Yup, similar to the conclusion I reached about Belarussian girls.

The older(30+) Ukrainian girls are much smarter and better behaved but looks wise they are out, unfortunately.

Poland is OK but the girls are quickly obesifying and feminisming.

If Poland had a warmer climate, I might stay there...but I'm either heading southern Ukraine or Asia. I despise cold.

I prefer hotter weather too, also girls from southern Ukraine tend to have better bodies and skin than in Lvov.

I wouldn't mind living in Odessa, but I have a solid bunch of friends here now and it would be hard to live. Plus in winter Lviv is actually very pretty, right now it's snowing and i've been for a walk in the woods with my English friend, very nice and calming.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 12:21 AM by deb auchery.)
12-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
(12-08-2013, 12:16 AM)deb auchery Wrote: Q: Do you like Ukrainian food?
A: That's one of my inspirations for coming here.

Q: Do you have family here?
A: My Great Grandfather was Ukrainian and died fighting the Russians.

10. Buy yourself a leather cap, to look like a complete cunt.

Few of my favourites, haha good post deb.

And number 7. Never liked iphones lol
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2013, 12:37 AM by Shanked.)
12-08-2013, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
markp Offline
Gunner

So basically cheesy displays of wealth...
and pretending to be a family man
they sound conservative or a bit of work to get sex from... probably lots of hit and miss?
12-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(12-08-2013, 01:10 AM)markp Wrote: So basically cheesy displays of wealth...
and pretending to be a family man
they sound conservative or a bit of work to get sex from... probably lots of hit and miss?

They can be hard work, Western Ukraine is certainly harder as it' the most religious part of the country. Capital cities are generally good for quick sex Kiev girls are a fair bit easier, especially when they are travelling.

I don't recommend coming to Lviv purely to get laid, Kiev is better for that, having said that Lviv is a beautiful city to visit, so it's definitey worth a visit.

And of course it depends who you are and what you are looking for. As I said I stay in Lviv because I like shagging young students, if I preferred girls 25+, I would go elsewhere.

Living in Ukraine makes everything easier because you are not seen as sex tourist and the women start to think you have long-term potential.
12-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

Deb how you get a visa that long?
12-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(12-08-2013, 02:45 PM)timmyjack Wrote: Deb how you get a visa that long?

I have a residency permit
12-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

(12-08-2013, 07:04 PM)deb auchery Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 02:45 PM)timmyjack Wrote: Deb how you get a visa that long?

I have a residency permit

cool, how does ONE get it these days?
12-09-2013, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Why?, are you thinking of coming here to live?

You can buy property, or start a company and get a business visa
12-09-2013, 03:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
"So now on to the fucking part , Ukraine is a paradise for fucking cute students!!!. There's probably no better place for an older guy to be if he wants hot young white girls, 20 yr old girls here are not interested in 20yr old guys, they want 35yr olds."

Damn you Deb! It's already a challenge for me to make it over to East Asia without you reminding us of the temptation of Ukraine haha.

I'll bookmark this page for later reference.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
12-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
I wouldn't go as far to describe this place as a paradise for all.

Ideally you should be white, confident, and at least a 6.5/10. If you're successful in your own country then you will be successful here, if you're not, you can do well, but it's going to take a bit of money, but not a lot.

My friend split up with his girlfriend here in Lvov today, he's been living here for 5 years and now is getting a flight to England tomorrow. I've heard this twice before though. He was living with her and her two kids.

He says he wants her to get a job but she won't, she's used to the Ukrainian way where a man provides everything and she sits at home looking after the kids and making vareneky. He got her to stop smoking for more than 6 months thanks to some tablets he gave her, and she started smoking again recently.

That's my fear, if I do manage to find a girlfriend here then she is likely to be 25+, at that age it's getting harder to mould here into the person I want her to be. And she needs to be moulded, the cultural differences are too different here from the west.

So as I always said from the very first moment I came here any girlfriend should:

Speak good English.
Spent a decent amount of time outside of Ukraine
Has a job or is employable.

Not easy.

12-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Canadian_King Offline
Deckhand

(12-09-2013, 09:41 PM)deb auchery Wrote: That's my fear, if I do manage to find a girlfriend here then she is likely to be 25+, at that age it's getting harder to mould here into the person I want her to be. And she needs to be moulded, the cultural differences are too different here from the west.

So as I always said from the very first moment I came here any girlfriend should:

Speak good English.

Not easy.

You can't mould cultural differences out of adults by dating them in their own country.

Basically you're searching for anything but a Uke chick. Why da fuck you there then? You said yourself the chicks were better in Rzeszow. Why not just go there? Sounds like you r having a shit time and hate the women, fucking bounce to anothar place bro.

12-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(12-09-2013, 11:28 PM)Canadian_King Wrote:
(12-09-2013, 09:41 PM)deb auchery Wrote: That's my fear, if I do manage to find a girlfriend here then she is likely to be 25+, at that age it's getting harder to mould here into the person I want her to be. And she needs to be moulded, the cultural differences are too different here from the west.

Speak good English.

Not easy.

You can't mould cultural differences out of adults by dating them in their own country.

Basically you're searching for anything but a Uke chick. Why da fuck you there then? You said yourself the chicks were better in Rzeszow. Why not just go there? Sounds like you r having a shit time and hate the women, fucking bounce to anothar place bro.

Good point, through my experience it's not easy to do it in another country even.

Well I've been happy here for the last 2 1/2 years as a single man, because I can shag a lot of cute chicks, and I feel like I have "white god factor", which is not so possible in other countries.

I'm definitely not having a shit time, i'm having the best time of my life. There are downsides of course to being single here, not having regular sex sometimes, the lonely walk home from the club when you didn't get SNL, being teased by some girl only for her to blow you out.

If I was 100% sure that I wanted a girlfriend now, then I would try and find one from another city, move to another city in Ukraine, or leave the country altogether.

My recent trip to Kharkiv was all about finding some girlfriend potential, not sure I could live in somewhere like Kharkiv all the time, but maybe find one there and she can live me with Lviv.

I've been sniffing around on Badoo recently in various places. Riga was a place that struck me with great quality, but if often gets slated on PUA forums as "played out". Yet the girls I see online are wonderful, even the women around 40 are hot, and massive tits!!

So I have some missions to do before I settle down a bit.

Russian
Baltics
South America
Poland
Japan
'stan countries

Should only take me another 30years Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013, 12:20 AM by deb auchery.)
12-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Find Reply