[img][Image: ng1x.jpg]
12-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

RE: From Toronto: PUA warning
Told you Toronto was the worst place for women, even the MALLS are cockblocking you... Seriously, on what other city in the planet are men trying to get laid by women is viewed as a threat to safety? Bare in mind this is security, they are suppose to be big ripped roided muscly men, they are all too desperate to be white knights and save a ho from being "offended" by a vicious pick up artist. Funny why doesn't eaton centre crack down on all the faggots who wait in the bathroom for men to take a piss at the urinals and stand right next to you and pretend to use the urinal while trying to cop a look at your dick. O forgot only being a straight white male is a crime, gay indian male can look at guys dick in the washroom and if you tell security they will laugh at you. But straight white male approaches woman call 9/11 he might offend some woman.

The article is written by a woman and I'll assume ugly because
"Sheena Lyonnais"
I never met a hot Sheena but apparently she is a "free lance writer" code for unemployed and probably supported by some man. She goes on to attack male sexuality and make a mockery of herself.

Quote:In the video embedded above, you can hear one Toronto pickup artist attempt to shine light on this creepy phenomenon. He explains that, “Some women who wear make-up and are desperate to meet guys – they go to the mall, hoping that guys will approach them. They show off their cleavage, they walk the streets, they do whatever to leave the house and be approached, obviously.”

This kind of pickup artist logic perfectly encapsulates the problematic outlook on women that these guys have. The fundamental message of this video is that women want this. It appears that this video is attempting to rally pickup artists in the face of the Eaton Centre's careful acknowledgement that such an organised swarm is a safety issue, while also completely failing to acknowledge the difference between being hit on by an interested guy and being harassed by someone who’s part of a cultish pickup crew.

It is true, the eaton centre would be disrupted by having a swarm of people.

Eaton Centre Flash mobs
[Image: 8327556987_c92e334194_o.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 1297357973261_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

[Image: dancers-at-the-eaton-centre-on-feb-28-20...-star.jpeg]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Eaton centre is only disrupted when men not ashamed of their sexuality get together.

Quote:Now I've spent a bit of time on these community pages, and you know what? I have a sneaking suspicion that these pickup artists are honing their manipulative craft to get one thing and one thing only: sex.

LOL, really, so wanting sex is a crime now? She then goes on some psycho babble about human rights and sexual harassment, typical feminist garbage

Quote:These en masse pickup operations are designed by seasoned pickup “coaches” under the guise of helping insecure men come out of their shells and learn how to approach women. But these are not shy boys walking up to you with an endearing smile. These are well-rehearsed players who ambush woman after woman until a victim bites.

Funny no woman is fucking the shy dude but they are fucking the player, who do you want to be?

Quote:This Eaton Centre swarm began to unravel when Reddit user HoneyThyme submitted an account of a recent experience she had in a thread called "Something weird is going on at the Eaton Centre." In it, she described how men approached her twice in one day and again a few weeks later, all offering her the same pitch. The pitch is the key to the PUA's attack plan. It is supposed to make the men feel more comfortable, but it tends to have the opposite effect on their "targets." Her account is typical.

"I was in the area in front of Forever 21 when a man approached me. Very boldly he said, 'you're so beautiful, where are you going today? What's your name? I'd like to get to know you more, can we shop together?' I was a little taken aback, he was so forward and way too curious for my comfort," she wrote on Reddit.

The same thing happened to her 15 minutes later. She thought she was being pranked and asked if he knew the other guy, but he said he didn't and continued with his plan. "He was way too curious and hard to get rid of, just like the other man. I got a little spooked and went home." She wrote that the experience "left me feeling very uncomfortable going there on my own."

Again a woman felt uncomfortable so dozens of men got banned from a mall. That is Toronto for you, it takes just ONE woman to get dozens of men barred from hundreds of stores in what is probably the most visited mall in Canada and one of the largest east of alberta.

Quote:But she wasn't the only one. Reddit and Twitter users quickly described their own experiences. A friend of mine confided she had recently met a PUA outside a bar. He asked her to go out for a drink, but he was so smooth she ended up at his apartment before she realised the potential danger of the situation and bolted. These meetups may help some men come out of their shells, but they turn others into assholes that use these tactics as an opportunity to take advantage of women.

Of course the feminist never explain what the man is taking advantage OF! You are getting sex from a woman without doing all the dinner dates and putting up with her horse and bullshit and not spending enough money, your taking advantage of her being easy. If I was going broke and had to sell my expensive possessions on the cheap, I'd say you bastard your taking advantage of me that tv is worth at least $500 but I'll take your $100 because I have no choice.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202013-12-06%20at%2011.37.23%20AM.jpg]

Honestly, how can you pickup in a place that has packs of pickups artist roaming around?

Quote:And when these "hungry for beast mode" PUAs get together, they organise flash mobs of creepy, straight dudes who have condensed meeting women into a gamble based on a manipulative, aggressive approach.
more anti male shaming

Quote:The very fact that the Eaton Centre had to officially respond to such an operation is indicative of the growing popularity these guys have. Given their persistent behaviour, it’s not likely that these artists will be going anywhere anytime soon – but their flimsy, insistent approach is so easy to spot when you’ve become familiar with the pickup artist strategy, that hopefully women can start to dismiss these advances in record time.

In otherwords pickup won't work in the city on woman sooner or later because these feminist will put women on knowledge and blast about it. Just look at some of the comments.

Quote:It's just all so rapey.
george

Quote:Bin Skinor No, it's slimey, deceitful and pathetic. It's basically organised sexual harrassment, that assumes women WANT to be harrassed into bed. Another branch of rape culture. Also the use of the word 'poontang' makes me vomit in my mouth. Maybe a reflection on your vocabulary would improve your etiquette involving females.
anna

Quote:Bin Skinor lolololol Most guys that aren't complete losers (like most PUA's always are) manage to learn the skills to approach and interact with women pretty normally and comfortably at a youn
g age in school. They don't require some weirdly rapey club with code words and horrible ethics
Sam

Fool doesn't realize not everyone here went to school here.

12-26-2013, 01:04 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
You know whats crazy, in Union Station in downtown Los Angeles (side note: it was the police station in the sci-fi movie Blade Runner), almost everyday around 5-ish when ppl going home from work, there are always 2-3 diff guys in the urinals section where there's only 5 total, just standing there staring at each other. wtf? Twice this year I experienced this right after I came back from the airport flying back from Tokyo and Seoul and felt massive depression after being reminded I was back in US.

While I symphathize with what you're saying that it's lame for a mall to ban dudes for trying to pick up chicks, some of the RSD dudes (not the teachers but newbies) do lame shit like going up to a chick and saying dog or just weird shit. Maybe Im biased because i never went that route but if they were just cool and told the gals they were cute/attractive, it would've gotten a better reaction vs a mini flash mob of dudes saying dog. But I feel no mercy for Toronto. They have over 2 million ppl so there should be some hotties. San Francisco has only 800k ppl and it's also a sausagefest there too. I still got laid there when I lived there but had to work harder to find the "gems"
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
12-26-2013, 10:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
"RIP"
12-26-2013, 02:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
DarkTriad Offline
Banned

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202013-12-06%20at%2011.37.23%20AM.jpg]

LOL at "Are you going to let some mall security stand between you and the lay". I'll never get these "pick-up artists". They waste so much energy in such bullshit. Why not just head over to Montreal every weekend?
12-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

@Dark Triad, because the shitty governmet has ruined the economy so lots of people, most people can't get more than a best buy job at 28.
12-27-2013, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
I read some comments on the reddit post just to see what others thought about it. One girl even described her experience as it happened to her outside her university. She even admitted the dude was sweet but didn't really follow through and she now realizes she was just "practice"- lol. Other comments were a mix bag- some blamed the hatred of these puas on feminism and others said that these men were just trying to help their own ego by picking up women and making them feeling uncomfortable.

What's so wrong about trying to get laid?- don't FREAKIN START WITH "DOG"
12-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Find Reply