Central America
[-]
  •
Hedonistic Traveler Offline
Deckhand

South Korea
Central America
Hey guys,

So I'm planning on taking a trip to Central America this Summer after graduation and I was looking for advice. I have a friend coming with me, and we're planning on starting in Panama City and heading north for 3 months, hopefully making it to Belize City, although we're not a 100%. I went to Costa Rica and Nicaragua with my family when I was younger, but I've never tried to pickup there. My Spanish is decent too if that's important, and hopefully it'll improve over the next couple months.

Pretty much I was looking for advice on which cities you guys have had a good time in, and which cities I should skip. I've heard some bad things about the women in Honduras/Guatemala, and was wondering if I should skip those countries? Thanks for any tips guys, and I'll be sure to post a data sheet when I get back.

HT
12-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Hedonistic Traveler
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Central America
3 Months is almost perfect to do a Central American Sweep. Here is what id do in order....

Panama - 2 weeks (Panama City - Bocas)
Costa Rica - 3 weeks (Caribbean Coast - San Jose - Pacific Coast)
Nicaragua - 3 weeks (Granada - Managua - Corn Islands - Leon)
El Salvador - 1 week (San Salvador)
Honduras - 2 weeks (Tegucigalpa - Bay Islands)
Guatemala - 1 week (Tikal Ruins - Antigua - Guatemala City)

Dont worry about the women looking shit in some countries. Go to the nicest mall or the clubs and you will find lookers. Id try not to skip anything. From the itinerary above the only part that would feel rushed is Nicaragua. Id try to fit in an extra week there. The above gives you a good mix of partying/women and seeing cool tourist stuff. I have trip reports and data sheets for 4 of those countries on the RooshVForum and here. Do a search. If I had to leave out something from the above it would be El Salvador. Although the strip club Lips in San Salvador is quite the experience lol.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2013, 04:45 PM by Dash.)
12-21-2013, 04:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hedonistic Traveler Offline
Deckhand

South Korea
Nice, thanks Dash. I did see your threads on RVF, thanks for the info. Have you been to Belize? I was going to try to spend a week or so there but don't know if it's worth it.
12-22-2013, 05:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I'd skip Belize. Unless you like English speaking black chick's. Has some nice beaches but your already gonna have that covered with Panama, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2013, 06:24 AM by Dash.)
12-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Find Reply