https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_LFrMcoEm4#t=1321557
02-19-2014, 04:06 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
YellowP Offline
Gunner

RE: Kiev - Warzone
19 dead so far. Civil war is not that far-fetched anymore as the country is that badly divided.

Least white God factor rules ... maybe even more so now depending how desperate she is to get out.

What do you say Deb ?
02-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • GregK
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(02-19-2014, 09:51 AM)YellowP Wrote: 19 dead so far. Civil war is not that far-fetched anymore as the country is that badly divided.

Least white God factor rules ... maybe even more so now depending how desperate she is to get out.

What do you say Deb ?

Yeah the women in this country need to start realising the value of foreigners. Hopefully this will scare away foreigners for a long time, or perhaps after it dies down the country will be flooded by Western White Knights.

Anyway today was a bit surreal, i'm a little worried to be honest. I dread to see the scene on Maidan when daylight comes.

I am pretty safe in Lviv though, my biggest fear is if they cut the internet that would cut my income, and more importantly my ability to pipeline on Mamba Sad
02-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes YellowP's post:
  • GregK
YellowP Offline
Gunner

(02-19-2014, 12:00 PM)deb auchery Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 09:51 AM)YellowP Wrote: 19 dead so far. Civil war is not that far-fetched anymore as the country is that badly divided.

What do you say Deb ?

Yeah the women in this country need to start realising the value of foreigners. Hopefully this will scare away foreigners for a long time, or perhaps after it dies down the country will be flooded by Western White Knights.

If you can speak enough Russia and look like a local it an't so bad there.

I remember meeting a German guy last Summer who so much looked like a local that he had people asking for directions sometimes. He told me he walked back 2-3 times a week from Vodka Bar for 3 months and was never once stop once while witnessing the cops harassing obvious foreigners all around him. That why many girls insist on a cab if your leaving last night from there.

I don't think anybody going to Vodka Bar now for at least a while now.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2014, 01:49 PM by YellowP.)
02-19-2014, 01:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

They might start taking it out on the foreigners. I'd keep my head down. Lots of weapons left in the Ukraine.
02-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Without being insensitive, at least it will dissuade players from visiting.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
02-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
So from what I understand this is all related to not signing the agreement with the eu. So far death count is at 25. I would still visit Ukraine though. Yolo.
02-20-2014, 12:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(02-19-2014, 01:47 PM)YellowP Wrote:
(02-19-2014, 12:00 PM)deb auchery Wrote:

What do you say Deb ?

If you can speak enough Russia and look like a local it an't so bad there.

I remember meeting a German guy last Summer who so much looked like a local that he had people asking for directions sometimes. He told me he walked back 2-3 times a week from Vodka Bar for 3 months and was never once stop once while witnessing the cops harassing obvious foreigners all around him. That why many girls insist on a cab if your leaving last night from there.

I don't think anybody going to Vodka Bar now for at least a while now.

It's the same for me, I look Slavic so almost never get stopped by the cops.

Having said that the only time I was stopped by cops was coming out of Vodka Bar, they searched me and asked me if I had drugs but let me go in the end

(02-20-2014, 12:15 AM)Shanked Wrote: So from what I understand this is all related to not signing the agreement with the eu. So far death count is at 25. I would still visit Ukraine though. Yolo.

Well they say this is not about the EU now, it's about corruption ousting Yanukovych and his "gang" from Government

They complain that the country is run by criminals, but then many want to vote in Tymoshenko who systematically stole hundreds of millions from the Ukrainian people.

A lot of people in this country are corrupt in some ways, it's deep rooted in Society.

I can't see how things are going to end positively at the moment

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2014, 01:19 AM by deb auchery.)
02-20-2014, 01:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

"They complain that the country is run by criminals, but then many want to vote in Tymoshenko who systematically stole hundreds of millions from the Ukrainian people"

Yes and part of reason for default is gas debt that she created by agreeing to pay extra for gas.. which is why she is in jail.

Putin: gas will be 300
Tymoshenko: No good, We will pay 400
PutinBig Grineal

Does that sound about right?
02-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dolce God Offline
Deckhand

This will just continou like that:

in the next days or week, chaos level will increase! Then yanukovich will call the russian brothers for help. They going to invade all of ukraine. The population of the east parts will stay calm, while in the west parts we may observe a long running partisan war. And after some years and lots of blood, the west parts may become an independent state.
The only channel that may have the capacity to avoid this, are the rather good relationships between Germany and Russia. They could avoid it in a way that russia forces yanukovich to leave office and to call for new election. Russia therefore would get some concessions ( free visa travel for russians to EU, lowered trade burdens, more appreciation and recognizion ( apparently very important for putin) . In contrary as the control over ukraine is almost an religous target for putin, i dont think they can settle. So decisions wherether we may face a serious civil war in central europe are done in moscow and berlin. Ukrainian people and politicians have no vote anymore.

Anyway deb, pack you luggage! Once it becomes serious i am not sure if it will be so easy to reach and to pass the polish border
Yes and if it comes to partisan war situation in the west part, the polish neighbours will provide everything needed to their brothers : weapons, food etc. Therefore it is very likly those borders between ukraine and poland will be officially closed.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2014, 08:02 PM by Dolce God.)
02-20-2014, 07:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dolce God Offline
Deckhand

just in the news: snipers kill everybody who shows himself at the window of Hotel Ukraina in kiev! i stayed in this hotel many times! this is just fucking crazy..........
02-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
timmyjack Offline
Boatswain

"Yes and if it comes to partisan war situation in the west part, the polish neighbours will provide everything needed to their brothers : weapons, food etc. Therefore it is very likly those borders between ukraine and poland will be officially closed."

Brothers? The nationalistic Ukrainians waged war on the Poles and committed genocide on them. (blood wise they are closer to Rus slavs)
02-21-2014, 06:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
It's been a scary day here, I woke up late to hear the truce had failed and more people dead.

Cash machines were apparently not working in Kiev and Donetsk today, and there were large queues today at the ones in Lviv, maximum 1000 uah withdrawal
Food queues were reported in some cities
In Lviv they trashed a government building and burnt out cars, this was 100 metres from my apartment, I didn't even notice!
Other government buildings have been trashed and burnt down
Somebody was shooting a gun in the main square of Lviv tonight.
Army building was burnt down today in Lviv, I saw the fire engines go past my house.
They have taken over and trashed the Police stations, there is now no Police to be seen.
1000 weapons or more have been taken and tonnes of ammunition

This video says it all at the moment

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 08:17 AM by deb auchery.)
02-21-2014, 08:15 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Wow... deb are you staying or leaving?
02-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
Staying for now, see what happens in the next couple of days. Lviv is close to the border which is good
Lol Roosh is such an epic dick, continuing with the Brit hate. I bet he's probably been trolling the Daily Mail Site all day as usual.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-33260-page-3.html

To say that the British viewpoint on the Ukraine as more biased than USA is ridiculous. One only needs to go to CNN or Fox News to see that. All Western mainstream media are as bad as each other as far as i'm concerned.

The one website which I find refreshingly unbiased sometimes is Al Aljazeera, even on matters which I dont expect them to be

One thing he does say is true, it's amazing to see that the guys with fire bombs in their hands and other weapons are still being called "protestors", consider that if you don't think the West are supporting the opposition.

And this statement by the Whitehouse today

http://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hph...1151_n.jpg

Peaceful protest?? wtf?? Do you really think that anybody on the Maidan is interested in peaceful protest at the moment?. The only ones that aren't fighting them are supporting them via food, medical help etc

Anyway i'm keeping my political opinions to myself online in future lol, "people in glass houses" and all that. I just hope for a peaceful end, nowhere to be seen at the moment
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2014, 10:29 AM by deb auchery.)
02-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Find Reply