Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estonia or Romania -a weekend for ladies?
[-]
  •
AverageHero Offline
Stowaway

Estonia or Romania -a weekend for ladies?
Thinking of taking a weekend away to one of two places by myself at the end of summer. Either going to be Talinn, Estonia, or Bucharest Romania.

In either location, where are the women prettier? And where are the women easier to get to chats with?

Many Thanks!
07-17-2012, 06:20 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
RE: Estonia or Romania -a weekend for ladies?
Women are WAY prettier in Estonia, but in Romania they are much easier. Read this post: http://vanofvictory.com/beginners-luck-2-bucharest/ about Bucharest, how my wing was picked up by a chick, and I laid twice in the two nights I went out there. In Estonia it would be harder... possible but harder. Bucharest has a huge old town area with maybe 50 bars and clubs you can go in and out from, great location for hunting. Tallinn is way smaller... If I were you I'd do Bucharest for sure.
07-17-2012, 04:58 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Jugador Offline
Deckhand

Go to romania
What you talkin about. The romanian girls are def hotttt
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 08:47 AM by Jugador.)
09-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
ROMANIA NO QUESTION HERE. Women are not as good looking but in Estonia it will be really hard pulling a SNL or getting a girl to fuck you without a date.... In Romania I had two SNL one night after the other, and I was there just two nights (Bucharest). Go to Romania.

Wow I just saw I answered this thread twice, I'm crazy. Why did you hate Bucharest?
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 04:43 PM by 007 Game.)
09-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

I think it depends on your look. Those guys who killed it in Romania were probably light skinned white guys with blue eyes and maybe blond hair. If you are a darker looking white guy (Italian, Spanish look) or Latino, you probably wont do as well there. Then you should pick Estonia.
09-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I did great in Bucharest, I'm light but not blonde.... my wing is dark and did good too. Bucharest and Romania are known to be places where sex is VERY free. Also they have a big culture of infidelity there, it's assumed there that if you're married you can cheat, for both men and women. In France cheating is also kind of institutionalized but on a different level, in Bucharest you're allowed to meet someone at a bar and fuck them, in France its taking your mistress for a ski vacation.
But the girls there are not very good looking.
But the girls there are not very good looking.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2012, 07:43 PM by 007 Game.)
09-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Jugador Offline
Deckhand

Romanian girls are amazing. I didn't go to Bucharest but was in Cluj, Brasov and Sibiu and they were stunning!!
09-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(09-08-2012, 09:12 PM)Jugador Wrote: Romanian girls are amazing. I didn't go to Bucharest but was in Cluj, Brasov and Sibiu and they were stunning!!

Dont doubt that Jugador. Ive been to Romania and the girls are hight quality. But cmon dont make it sound like any player will do well there. Latin or darker skins guys will have it way harder there than in Poland, Estonia or Czech Republic. Did you bang a lot of those stunning girls in Romania? Who gives a damn about eye candy if you are not banging them regularly.
09-09-2012, 04:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
I've been only in Bucharest and Mamaia so far... I didn't like Romanian girls, I thought they weren't good looking at all. Anyway this is totally subjective so we shouldn't even have this discussion.
09-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Marius Titulescu Offline
Stowaway

Romania in one of the big cities. Bucharest, Cluj or Iasi should do the trick.
01-27-2021, 08:26 PM
Find Reply