Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question to Americans from Canadian
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Question to Americans from Canadian
I notice this a while ago but never really commented on it, there seems to be a large class of college/univversity educated white women who are very easy sexually in the united states. My question to those who had difficulties in the past with women in the usa, why do they even bother with other women in America when you guys have the whole cancun and girls gone wild spring break type women who just need a few drinks and booze and you can fuck guaranteed a few 20 year olds whenever you want?

You see nothing like that exist in Canada. And my American friend who comes from that type of environment down in florida is complaining to me how much he hates Canadian women already.
03-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don
Unregistered

RE: Question to Americans from Canadian
Well Cancun doesn't exist in America, either. Doesn't mean you can't go.

I live about 5 minutes about from Ontario and reside in the U.S. Me and my buddies have made the trek down to Panama City Beach several times. There are always Canadians down there.

03-30-2014, 03:02 PM
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Yes cancun isn't in america but its a majority of american tourist but there are many colleges like that in the usa.
03-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shanked's post:
  • The Realness
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
The americans that dont like the women are the ones that cant get laid
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 04:06 PM by Shanked.)
03-30-2014, 04:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(03-30-2014, 04:06 PM)Shanked Wrote: The americans that dont like the women are the ones that cant get laid

You been abroad?

For example, a typical American woman is like night and day compared to a Filipina personality wise.

They are not as bad as Koreans though.

In addition to the personalities and mannerisms, most men imo are more attracted to exotic women. Looking at / sampling the same shit for 20-40 years gets boring.

I think most men would agree, American women can't compare to Colombian or Brazilian women in the looks department (in general).

This doesn't mean these men wouldn't fuck an American women. Just means they are not concerned or actively worried about getting an American chick. i.e. They would much rather find something else.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 10:21 PM by Dash.)
03-30-2014, 10:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

Montreal is great....
Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

03-30-2014, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

(03-30-2014, 04:06 PM)Shanked Wrote: The americans that dont like the women are the ones that cant get laid

Not true. I got laid with women in the states often.... I just didn't like the quality, either physically or emotionally/mentally. I certainly enjoy my time here much better now.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2014, 11:34 PM by Astraeos.)
03-30-2014, 11:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
The Realness Offline
Lieutenant

i have to agree with Shanked on this....most dudes that dont "like" american women are the ones that prob cant get any from them. In my experience, american women can take either very little work(party places like miami beach, vegas, etc) or a lot of work(if they are concerned about shitting where they eat). and depending where you live, a lot of the hot ones here are generally only attracted to a certain type of dude

i will admit in my teens/ early 20s i had a little bit of trouble getting good looking american chicks so i did a lot of my slaying in europe, but now its not a problem i have figured them out.
03-31-2014, 01:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Florida isn't the 'girls gone wild' place people make out to be, at least not year round. Sure, anyone can do well here during spring break but the rest of the year its a snooze fest, A LOT of Canadian senior citizens btw.

Frankly, I can't wait to GTFO.
03-31-2014, 01:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

(03-31-2014, 01:52 AM)The Realness Wrote: i have to agree with Shanked on this....most dudes that dont "like" american women are the ones that prob cant get any from them. In my experience, american women can take either very little work(party places like miami beach, vegas, etc) or a lot of work(if they are concerned about shitting where they eat). and depending where you live, a lot of the hot ones here are generally only attracted to a certain type of dude

i will admit in my teens/ early 20s i had a little bit of trouble getting good looking american chicks so i did a lot of my slaying in europe, but now its not a problem i have figured them out.

Nice, glad to hear you're making it work.
Always good to hear success stories.
03-31-2014, 02:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I've been to 15 countries Dash
03-31-2014, 08:57 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Interesting. You must like the "western" girl I suppose.

Most men that travel, will put foreign women above western women all day and twice on Sundays.

03-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
They all have vaginas and I am not looking for 'the one'
03-31-2014, 09:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
(03-31-2014, 09:36 AM)Dash Wrote: Interesting. You must like the "western" girl I suppose.

Most men that travel, will put foreign women above western women all day and twice on Sundays.

I think on some forums people overhype girls from some countries when comparing them to western girls. Personality-wise I've never understood how somebody can prefer a Thai girl to a girl from the UK/Ireland/Australia (I'm aware very few people -- if any -- will agree with me here). Sense of humour and the ability to hold a conversation is important to me, and Thai girls are the most vacuous girls I've ever met. British/Irish/Aussie girls tend to have a sense of humour that is more intune with mine, and, despite what some people believe, you can still find hot girls from those countries. Some people like to justify going after the easy girls by overhyping them rather than just admitting a large part of the appeal is the easiness.

That said, I prefer eastern european women to any other girls I've met, but I understand how somebody can travel and still really like girls from western countries.
03-31-2014, 10:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I just despise girls that are high maintenance, vain, entitled, and materialistic. Which is pretty much indicative of developed countries.

Also another big thing is I simply and much more attracted to and turned on by foreign exotic women. Which is only normal, but is heightened by the above and my travel experience.

Id fuck a Western girl in a heartbeat and have plenty of Western female friends. However, my preferred prey is and will always be foreign women.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2014, 10:58 PM by Dash.)
03-31-2014, 10:55 PM
Find Reply