Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you get married before age 30 you are a MORON
[-] The following 1 user Likes THECAPTAINPOWER's post:
  • Dom Taurus
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

If you get married before age 30 you are a MORON
Gentlemen: I am 34 years old, and I get HIT on by women almost 24/7.

Its amazing, but from ages 16 to 27 I couldn't get laid if my life depended on it.

Something weird happens when you turn 30, women just go crazy. If you have a job and stay in shape, the world is your pussy oyster.

I went out with my cousin last night in Manhattan, and he got his 4th blowjob in about the last 2 weeks.

NEVER get married young, and ONLY get married for children.

Power out!

Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

04-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: If you get married before age 30 you are a MORON
"NEVER get married young, and ONLY get married for children." - Agree Captain

Nothing wrong to connect with right lady and have children and be a father,
but do not forget that you marry fucking everything that the other side brings.

It is Russian roulette - you hit right or you hit fucking wrong,
and once you get in... there is another world that is beyond this forum...

04-05-2014, 10:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
mistersnort Offline
Banned

Never get married unless the woman is rich and has more to lose from breaking up than you do.
@Max
I use to think that way until I read the predator female. The only way a man will have children in this society is if he does the michael jackson method (rent a womb route) and even then the mother still tried to take the kids away from him. The book recommends renting a womb from say mexico, having them give birth in another 3rd world country and then take the baby at birth. Then you will actually have a kid that is yours and no one can take from you unless you abuse your kids or something extreme like that. The idea that a married man has kids when he is always one divorce paper away from losing his kids and being restricted to twice a month visitation is laughable at best. Alot of married men see their kids less than that when the mother disappeares on visitation time or when they first move out until you can get court date/
04-05-2014, 11:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
It all depends on what someone wants out of life. I cant hate on a guy that found the right girl early and wanted a family. I personally wanted to travel a bit. Not everyone likes the same things or has the same desires.

So long as you are happy and living the life you want thats all that matters.
04-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan

Do not get sucked into the bubble of the negative thinking of the herd mentality....
I see a lot of negative energy -tendency ...
in the forum discussion / materials
I do play devil's advocate sometimes
but real life happens outside discussion of this forum
keep your thoughts positive ....
You make your paradise or hell...it is all in your head
control your thoughts and limit exposure to negative energy.
there are options - if you do not like something you can adopt or leave.
but many folks run away from themselves - simply because they do refuse to be happy ...just a counter idea..

(04-05-2014, 11:16 AM)mistersnort Wrote: Never get married unless the woman is rich and has more to lose from breaking up than you do.
@Max
I use to think that way until I read the predator female. The only way a man will have children in this society is if he does the michael jackson method (rent a womb route) and even then the mother still tried to take the kids away from him. The book recommends renting a womb from say mexico, having them give birth in another 3rd world country and then take the baby at birth. Then you will actually have a kid that is yours and no one can take from you unless you abuse your kids or something extreme like that. The idea that a married man has kids when he is always one divorce paper away from losing his kids and being restricted to twice a month visitation is laughable at best. Alot of married men see their kids less than that when the mother disappeares on visitation time or when they first move out until you can get court date/

04-05-2014, 12:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
There's no age limit on marrying or anything and having the love of your life can be more satisfying than fucking every pussy you can get.

Me, I got married at 25 and broke up like one and a half year ago unfortunately (I'm 30 now), but things didn't work out, also got married to quickly. I don't regret, she was a very very hot latina, highly intelligent and fun. But since our divorce I have had so much opportunities. I now have an amazing job in Africa with lots of vacations and I have fuck TONS of girls. I also noticed that girls really don't care if you're divorced. I'm getting a lot of attention from girls of 18 - 23 years old, latin, European and African girls and I really like the age group.
04-06-2014, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
what in the world do you do in Africa?
04-06-2014, 05:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

I'm a private teacher.
04-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I recall reading a study saying that a man reaches peak attractiveness at age 38, which sounds about right to me. By that age, most men have their act together and the looks have just become more rugged.

Im 25 and every year has gotten better. While modeling in Uni, I did alright but I had to constantly battle the 'pretty boy' label. Most women are looking for a provider. Thankfully, there is a significant slutty minority that saved me from dry spells.
04-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

what age group do you date?
04-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(04-06-2014, 11:32 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: I recall reading a study saying that a man reaches peak attractiveness at age 38, which sounds about right to me. By that age, most men have their act together and the looks have just become more rugged.

Im 25 and every year has gotten better. While modeling in Uni, I did alright but I had to constantly battle the 'pretty boy' label. Most women are looking for a provider. Thankfully, there is a significant slutty minority that saved me from dry spells.

I think the best age is 28. Still young enough to date and attract 18 year olds while also being able to attract and date up to 35 year olds. Best of both worlds.

04-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
THECAPTAINPOWER Offline
Boatswain

35 for men, 17 for women
Retired Manosphere Blogger

Author: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" on amazon.com
"Don't get married because you are tired of drinking" on amazon.com
"The Official Las Vegas Pool Party Workout" on amazon.com

04-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
most 18 girls are not dying to date a 35 year old. near old enough to be her dad.

28 master age.
04-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
17 for women lol, you'd end up with more or less a child destined to cheat on you due to curiosity. Everyone on the manosphere comes out with something like that, go to the Middle East I think you'd change your mind.

I really don't care about the slut issue I love sluts but I'm not so keen on the ones who are not into me they are fucking whores.
And getting married at all seems pretty retarded. I was born a bastard and I would like to continue the tradition.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2014, 05:25 PM by Rick91.)
04-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

(04-06-2014, 11:51 AM)Dash Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 11:32 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: I recall reading a study saying that a man reaches peak attractiveness at age 38, which sounds about right to me. By that age, most men have their act together and the looks have just become more rugged.

I think the best age is 28. Still young enough to date and attract 18 year olds while also being able to attract and date up to 35 year olds. Best of both worlds.

Aren't you in your early 30s now?

I just wanna bang 21-25 year old East Asians. Maybe I'll try Slavic women, Scandinavians, and Latinas later. But I imagine it gets harder the older you get, especially as a foreigner. I know its doable in the Phils and Thailand, and to a lesser extent, China, but I can't imagine that shit really flies in Korea or Japan. I'm already in my mid-to-late-20s, so I fear the clock is ticking.

04-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Find Reply