Any members in Thailand?
[-] The following 1 user Likes anonymousONS's post:
  • Max
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
Any members in Thailand?
Hey guysSmile

I´m just wondering if we have some NN members in Thailand Phuket at the moment? I founded zolo´s blog a month ago and bought his book, could´t stop laugh when I read this book, ye can just recommend this to everyone, funny as fuck and very VERY detailed, some good shiit.

So after reading this book (last page a week ago) I decided that during this spring brake i would travel to asia. I have now been trying to get a couple of friends with me but at 17 (18 in 2 months) not many guys got this kind of money. But i hooked up a gang of friends to go to Usa this summer, that will be awesome, road trip threw Usa with 6 of my closest guys.

So on the 20 of april i go to Phuket alone (haha ok this sounds depressing) , so i wondered if we got any members there right now? We could just hang and get some green and hit the pub at night. And all tips i can get is very welcoming, i think i will be in patong but i haven´t decided yet.

This will be my first travel outside europa alone (or with friends), the longest i have been with friends was in Denmark (8 guys and 3 girls) and dat is a memory for life, bathed in the fountain in the meddle of Ströget copenhagen and getting arrested put in a drunk cell, awww that some sweet memoirs.
And i don´t just do this trip to fuck as many girls as i can but i love to travel, see places that i never seen before, do things dat´s never been done before, if someone knows this feeling it´s you here on the NN, that´s why we do this.

//Nomad: level 1
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 04:18 AM by anonymousONS.)
04-18-2014, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Any members in Thailand?
Not sure who is now in Thai from NN
but there are some folks on Roosh V Forum
If I would be you - I would check Beyond Borders posts or ask him for advice. http://notesfrombeyond.com/
I think Rio Nomad may help too.
04-18-2014, 09:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
do you happen to be from ireland?
04-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
(04-18-2014, 09:17 AM)Max Wrote: Not sure who is now in Thai from NN
If I would be you - I would check Beyond Borders posts or ask him for advice. http://notesfrombeyond.com/

thx man, as i said all tips is welcoming. I really hope they have some members in phuket, would be so much funnier to have a some nonlocal "friends" to hang out with, at least a night or two
(04-18-2014, 01:21 PM)planetasrat Wrote: do you happen to be from ireland?
Im swedish with a E in EnglishSmile I think i write and talk better the most C-students in my class but my spelling suck.. We have auto corrector´s today so i don´t see really the importance of it

If you (or other members) got any future trips plans just give me a pm if you traveling alone (or if you traveling with friends), I have been working so i got a "good" traveling budget, most of my friends lives on the student grants
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 05:04 PM by anonymousONS.)
04-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beyond Borders's post:
  • Max
Beyond Borders Offline
Deckhand

(04-18-2014, 09:17 AM)Max Wrote: Not sure who is now in Thai from NN

Thanks a lot for the shout, Max.

To be honest, when I saw the link from NN in my blog stats, I was expecting more trolling (I've never read this forum so wasn't sure what to expect). I just recently had my first troll "expose" from the PUAHate guys, which makes zero sense considering I've never even called myself a player, rarely give anything resembling game advice, and don't make money off guys with dating stuff. Hell, I felt awkward even selecting "greater alpha" when filling out the registration here...

So anyhow, it was cool to see it was just someone here recommending my blog rather than bashing it; it's still extremely new and always good to know people are reading at this stage.

Much appreciated.

(04-18-2014, 03:51 AM)anonymousONS Wrote: I´m just wondering if we have some NN members in Thailand Phuket at the moment? I founded zolo´s blog a month ago and bought his book, could´t stop laugh when I read this book, ye can just recommend this to everyone, funny as fuck and very VERY detailed, some good shiit.

Forgive me if I sound clueless (not unusual with this type of thing), but who's zolo? Name of his book? Wouldn't mind checking it out.

Quote:So on the 20 of april i go to Phuket alone (haha ok this sounds depressing)

No way, Man - as always, I highly advise going alone.

Not ragging on you here, but just to offer my own travel philosophies, consider it this way - are you going across the world to see something new or hang out and party with the same type of people you do back home? With people who are completely alien to you in behavior or people who look, act, and talk just like you?

Show up and put yourself out there, Man. Make it a real adventure. Badger a tuk tuk driver into taking you to a local discoteque without foreigners and weasel your way into a group to drink whiskey all night with the Thais. You may not get laid, but if you do it'll be a bigger achievement, and your experience will be much richer this way.

Don't get me wrong, the places that cater to foreigners can be fun too, especially for a new arrival, but if you really want adventure, aim straight off the tourist track and roll solo.

Do be a bit more cautious in Phuket though - it's got a reputation for crimes, often violent, against foreigners. Oddly enough, the more you stay away from places other tourists conglomerate the less of this you'll have to worry about in this department.

Quote:And i don´t just do this trip to fuck as many girls as i can but i love to travel, see places that i never seen before, do things dat´s never been done before, if someone knows this feeling it´s you here on the NN, that´s why we do this.

You and me both, Bro. That's what all the guys that hate on Southeast Asia don't get. Yeah, there is plenty of p4p and sex tourism going on, but it's far from what it's all about.

You meet people here who have been all over the world and time and time again, most of them (men and women alike) are drawn back to this region specifically. They always tell you that they rationally should like other places more but they can't ever stop thinking about SEA.

There's something about it - a truly addicting place.

(04-18-2014, 04:49 PM)anonymousONS Wrote: I really hope they have some members in phuket, would be so much funnier to have a some nonlocal "friends" to hang out with, at least a night or two

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but again, I highly encourage you to break away, Man.

I know it's intimidating, but the experience you'll have abroad will be on a whole other level. The thing is that once you start depending on other foreigners, it's hard to change your pattern. Because you have fun with them, you feel safer, and you get comfortable.

So you start out that way and chances are you'll always travel that way...

When I travel, I want the type of experience that men had abroad before trotting the globe was cool. The kind of shit you read about in the old books. Before a round-the-world trip consisted of moving from one reggae bar full of white people in one city to a reggae bar full of white people in the next.

Fortunately, people typically stick so close to the beaten track that you really don't have to go far to feel like you've gone back into a time before globalization - often a few blocks will do it. Even starting at Khao San road, one of the most deeply beaten tourist tracks in the world, you can walk a few streets down in the right direction and suddenly you're in a whole new universe, with prices a third of what others experience.

I imagine there are plenty of seasoned travelers and expats on this forum here who really know the lay of the land and can show you a better experience than the reggae-bar one I described above. But trust me when I say that it'll still be tainted when you have a fellow foreigner at your side. It always is.

Get in with some young, uni-age locals and get into their world. Be the only white face. There's nothing like it.

If you're going to be there a bit longer, you can always meet up with some guys from here later on after you've established the pattern of getting out there alone. You'll be less likely to get caught up and depend on them that way.

If you have any Thailand-specific questions, throw them out there and I'll do my best to answer from my own imperfect perspective.

Cheers
-BB
04-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
If your in bkk and want to get fucked up for cheap the street bars on khoa San road are the way to go I reckon. 200 baht for a properly strong vodka or samsong bucket. You will pay that for like one beer in the after hour clubs.
I think bkk is great but is for more a longer time type thing.

Iv done Thailand alone, with a mate and with a group of them. It's all good and I recommend both. But with a group you just get this special energy especially if you have not seen them in a long time.

We did the typical bkk, phi phi, phuket and samui followed by full moon.

I recommend arriving.g in bkk spend 2 days Max as your money will go down. Then up north Chang Mai and pai. Then go explore Isabel and head into Cambodia. Or if you do the island I prefer the ones in the east minus samui. Ko phangan and ko Tao are awesome they just look the part perfectly. Phangan is the cheapest place I went to even the north when there is no full moon party. Saying that I thought I would hate the full moon parties but both full moon and black moon were epic. If you had a beach bungalow at the full moon I reckon you could easy bang 2-3 birds a night. I thought I would hate them because of lack of Thai girls. There is always Thai girls. Even phi phi has Thai girls. I was worried I wouldn't get laid and granted it has the least Thai girls of anywhere in Thailand but I never went back to my beach hut alone. One night I had to settle for a Brazilian but the change was welcome.
04-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden

Forgive me if I sound clueless (not unusual with this type of thing), but who's zolo? Name of his book? Wouldn't mind checking it out.

[quote]

Mark zolo (think zolo is his last name), titel naughty nomad - not your typical traveling story. You can get it on amazoon, ebay etc, recommend it

I fucked up the answering quote, but that´s some great tips man and for life in general.. don´t just find the easy and compatible way to live, set your self in situations that you never been in before, it´s here you grow.

And i understand the parts about traveling alone but i still have a feeling of that i want to tell the girls like: im here with my parent´s but i got my own room^^ I don´t know why i feel so ashamed of this

But really appreciated that you took your time man, i thinking of having something like a progress log now where i post day by day of my trip in thailand

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 07:34 PM by anonymousONS.)
04-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Beyond Borders Offline
Deckhand

(04-18-2014, 07:32 PM)anonymousONS Wrote: And i understand the parts about traveling alone but i still have a feeling of that i want to tell the girls like: im here with my parent´s but i got my own room^^ I don´t know why i feel so ashamed of this

But really appreciated that you took your time man, i thinking of having something like a progress log now where i post day by day of my trip in thailand

I just picked up on your age - at 17, I can most certainly understand some trepidation. In fact, I'm a bit hesitant to throw you to the wolves at that age, Man - as I mentioned, Phuket especially does have some danger.

How long will you be there? If anything beyond a couple weeks, you should consider some muay thai classes - that will give you a good "excuse" for being there. Or even better for meeting locals, a short-term language course at a local university. Between classes you can linger at the cafeteria, have some grub, and meet students.

At your age, the middle to (lower)upper-class Thai uni girls will be going ga-ga, especially if you're a decent-looking kid. At the least, you'll meet a nice crew of Thais to go out with a few times.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 07:47 PM by Beyond Borders.)
04-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
(04-18-2014, 07:45 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:
(04-18-2014, 07:32 PM)anonymousONS Wrote: And i understand the parts about traveling alone but i still have a feeling of that i want to tell the girls like: im here with my parent´s but i got my own room^^ I don´t know why i feel so ashamed of this

I just picked up on your age - at 17, I can most certainly understand some trepidation. In fact, I'm a bit hesitant to throw you to the wolves at that age, Man - as I mentioned, Phuket especially does have some danger.

How long will you be there? If anything beyond a couple weeks, you should consider some muay thai classes - that will give you a good "excuse" for being there. Or even better for meeting locals, a short-term language course at a local university. Between classes you can linger at the cafeteria, have some grub, and meet students.

At your age, the middle to (lower)upper-class Thai uni girls will be going ga-ga, especially if you're a decent-looking kid. At the least, you'll meet a nice crew of Thais to go out with a few times.

Haha have you hacked my computer man? I was just searching on muy thai clubs in phuket and looking for entering a prison for muy thai fights.. Saw a clip on youtube about that, the prisoners fight for freedom and i fight for pride, got me really pumped up. I have a slight boxing background in my younger days but now it have just been hitting the gym. I will be there for 1 week, my spring brake and then back to school

And that´s so true about the asian girls, i was in Philippines with my parents last year (haha just a "normal" trip) and FUCK it was crazy.. at 6.3 feet both guys and girls treat you like a god, guys be like: man are you a basketball player (i thinks it´s the national sport there) and girls like: mmm you are like a giant over here (and looking on my penis), i only got one street bj there, ALL cuz of privacy reason and my parents didn't let me walk alone there

(04-18-2014, 06:56 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Iv done Thailand alone, with a mate and with a group of them. It's all good and I recommend both. But with a group you just get this special energy especially if you have not seen them in a long time.
Ye that´s so true, the adrenaline rush you get with close friends is something different. Thx for all the tips!
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM by anonymousONS.)
04-18-2014, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Don Juan Offline
Gunner

You will have a great time in Thailand, but like Beyond Borders said make sure you take some time to visit places without many farangs, the experience will be more memorable and the locals will usually be a lot more welcoming.
How long are in Thailand for? I will be arriving in Bangkok next weekend and staying for a week, before heading north to work.
04-19-2014, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes PlanetOzzy's post:
  • Beyond Borders
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
Just incase you didn't yet understand Mark Zolo is the owner of this forum!!!! lol

Can't wait to hear back from you on your travels. Can you tell us more about how the bj went down. Did a girl just ask you for it lol?
04-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
Just woke up at my home and have some really fucking terrible news. Yesterday i got ready to have one of my best week in my life. I took the train from my city here in sweden and should have had a 6 hour travel time to the airport. One hour goes.. two hour passes by and im just sitting and smiling and laughing (people must have thought that i was high as hell) about the trip/experience i was about get during my travel. At traveling hour 3 i change train and the travel begins again. After 30 min in this train we hear like a small bang or bump or what to say. Suddenly the train begins to drive extremely slowly, like 20 km/h. I don´t understand what have happened but i´m thinking shiit this ain´t good (had only 1 hour and 20 min to go before my flight would go if the train was in time) after about 10 min the train driver say´s that due to a damage railway they have now got some technical problems and the "trafikvärket" want let them drive faster then 30 km/h, my head just exploded. And i´m just thinking fuck fuck i will miss my flight. So i go and talk a train women and says that i have a flight etc.. She goes to the train driver and asks how long it is to we arrive to the next stop, she comes back and tells me that we will be about 30 min late but they have arrange buss transfer to reach the destination.

At this moment i´m just thinking oo fuck yes i will have time to catch my flight..So little knowing.. We arrive and change to buss and i´m still thinking that i will have time... But still so little knowing that this fucking bus travel would take 20 min longer then the train. After some time in the buss the buss driver says that we will arrive in 30 min and so get your stuff and ye you know all that shit. Im looking at my phone and get all cold, thats 35 min before my flight goes. So i go and talk to the bus driver and says something like : Man my flight goes in 65 min, you must drive a bit faster so i get at least some minutes more.... But this fat mother fucker just laughs and says: Haha do you think i care, that´s your problem man. We arrive and it´s 32 min to my flight goes i take my stuff and run like if i had the hole walking dead crew after me, my pants falls but i dont give a shiit, i must give 100% if i should have any kind of chance. Im running in the building and sees the check in stand, no one in queue. Im just dripping with sweat and shows my passport and all the other things, and the checkin girl says: Ooh i´m very sorry but last check in time was 10 min ago...BAAAAM

Yeye i think you understand what happened after that, called my parents and they fixed a train ticket back home, so in the middle of the night i´m back home tired, and have an extreme anxiety.. With this time would i been half the way down to thailand, and all the money etc. But luckily i had a insurance and i will get compensation for the flight and train tickets, i have also emaild the hotel in Thailand and asking to move my paid days forward. Haven´t got a answer yet but i hold my thumbs. I have a 5 days leave in 2 weeks, jesus goes to heaven day and some other religious days, so im planing to take a 2 days off extra from school and go some where for a week

Last words: Lesson learned, NEVER trust a train

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 11:38 PM by anonymousONS.)
04-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Your train was 30 minutes late then the bus was 20 minutes late, so in total you were 50 minutes late from your planned arrival time and you missed your flight? You had an international flight and you planned to arrive only 40 minutes before the gate closed? I'm not trying to bust your balls, but if I only gave myself that tight of window, I would have missed several flights.
04-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
(04-21-2014, 12:38 PM)planetasrat Wrote: Just incase you didn't yet understand Mark Zolo is the owner of this forum!!!! lol

Can't wait to hear back from you on your travels. Can you tell us more about how the bj went down. Did a girl just ask you for it lol?

Haha ahh ofc... Haha shiit im retarded

The BJ in Philippines

I was in Philippines last year with my parents and little sister. We had been their for a week and cuz of privacy reasons and don´t be abel to walk alone could´t i do anything. To live and breath tourism when you travel, aint traveling for me but it the way we always have traveld, be in popular tourist destinations with no real contact with the locals. It have begun to get dark and at 7 pm i say that i will just leave and buy some snack, we had some stores and atm just around the corner of our hotel. I go to the atm and slip in my card to get some cash, i have never took out money from a none swedish atm. I have 2 options, something like withdrawal or credit i dont understand anything, which should i take.. Never heard the word withdrawal before.. A cute little asian in her 17-23 (hard to guess age with Asians) comes walking down the street, she looks at me and i look at her and asks which one i should take.. She looks at me and laughs and says withdrawal. I take out 200 pesos and we begin to talk, we go and talk together to the store and ye it was something in the air.. U know when a girl really want´s it..

So i buy a water and some chips, we walk a little bit and sit on a bench, now she know´s that im here with my parents and need to go home any minute.. She comes closer and grabs my cock and says, let me suck it..Haha 100 % erection in 3 sec.. We go 20 meters in to a alley and she pulls down my pants, Hihihi ohhh woow that´s big. Self confidence boost 200 %

I say that she should put on a condom and she had one, slip it on the head 1 sec broke (yes Asians condoms is much smaller, that´s a fact). I just say, it´s ok go. Best BJ ever, she loved cock and treated it like she haven´t eaten in a week, some minutes goes and then realize, we exchange numbers and i run back to my hotel. Had been away for 20 min, what a feeling after when im back on the hotel

(04-21-2014, 10:56 PM)William Wrote: Your train was 30 minutes late then the bus was 20 minutes late, so in total you were 50 minutes late from your planned arrival time and you missed your flight? You had an international flight and you planned to arrive only 40 minutes before the gate closed? I'm not trying to bust your balls, but if I only gave myself that tight of window, I would have missed several flights.

No it was planed to arrive 1 hour and 20 min before departure, 30 min train + 20 min buss = 50 min late = I arrived 30 min before departure. But ye lesson learned, will have much more time next time, u cant trust the trains. Sry for my english

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 11:52 PM by anonymousONS.)
04-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(04-21-2014, 11:31 PM)anonymousONS Wrote: No it was planed to arrive 1 hour and 20 min before departure, 30 min train + 20 min buss = 50 min late = I arrived 30 min before departure. But ye lesson learned, will have much more time next time, u cant trust the trains. Sry for my english

Yes, that's what I understood.

I plan my schedule around the gate closing time, not the departure time. Different flights have different gate closing times. For some international flights, gates will close as early as 1 hour before departure. This is something I always check.

I myself have missed a flight only once, I learned the hard way as you did.
04-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Find Reply