Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naughty Nomad- If a man is an omega and new to game what Cities in EE are for him?
[-] The following 1 user Likes TideRide's post:
  • Desire
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Naughty Nomad- If a man is an omega and new to game what Cities in EE are for him?
Somewhere an omega can meet girls who were easy and approachable in Eastern Europe?

04-26-2014, 08:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Naughty Nomad- If a man is an omega and new to game what Cities in EE are for him?
Why not make it easier on yourself and head to the Philippines or thailand? If your not into fucking asian women then your a faggot.
Also tell us about how omega you are what are your main issues?
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 09:16 PM by Rick91.)
04-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: Naughty Nomad- If a man is an omega and new to game what Cities in EE are for him?
Hey Rick
I'm definitely not gay haha

My issues are from a broken family and society-
Anxiety disorder and OCD

04-28-2014, 04:59 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • TideRide
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I'd get jacked then go to the easy parts of Asia and garner yourself 100+ notches. I'd also get yourself in killer shape as in you can run 1.5 miles in 9 mins after doing 50 push ups within 2 mins, 50 sit-ups within 2 mins and 10 pull ups. I mention those things as that's how fit you got to be to get into the paras and if you can do that your pretty damn elite.

Before you do that though get on the free weights and be able to shoulder press at least your own body weight. Do a bunch of other obviously important exercises ( deadlift/ squat and weighted pull ups but bench press is completely over-rated IMO. and whatever but shoulder pressing at least your own weight is a must. You can do that and your strong. Aim for 20-30 pounds above it keep it going own body weight is the baseline assuming your not a fat fuck. Form is not important as in uses your whole body in the movement from your calves all the way up.

The free weight goals should be achieved first before getting into killer condition as gaining strength will be very difficult but maintaining it won't be.

Once your in that shape, take some boxing classes wherever your at, then in that shape with at least above average boxing skills go take a 3-4 month Muay Thai fight camp. Phuket is ideal. Aiming to get as much fights as you can. Every 2 weeks minimum if you can. Get at least 10 or so under your belt. The boxing skills will help you out a fair bit as most thai dudes neglect it from what I'm aware.

Do that and grab yourself those 100 notches slipping in anal where you can and you get back to me on how your self esteem is doing.

The point in doing this all is so your not a pussy and the vagina is no longer some majestic mysterious holy grail to you. Even if you lose the fights it's more about the mental process of toughening up and being used to overcoming anxiety and completely expanding your comfort zone.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2014, 05:45 AM by Rick91.)
04-28-2014, 05:33 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes D-Man's post:
  • TideRide
D-Man Offline
Stowaway

Rick my man, you should be a life coach Wink

I agree man, done amatuer boxing for the last 6 years, had a few fights, does wonders for your physical confidence, best feeling in the world getting through a bout
04-28-2014, 08:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Rick-
Do you have an Asian fetish? That's cool but I'm more into blondes. A guy with 100 big tit blondes notch count would be more impressive than a SE Asia stack. I've read on other game forums about guys going to Asia and banging 1-2 girls/day. To me, a guy doing that would be more Alpha with blondes redheads or any fair skinned women.

As far as the whole macho thing- I've trained boxing bjj and kick boxing (not muat thai thogh- heard thise dudes can break legs with their conditioned ball bat like shins) and like a spec ops guy told me those are sports not real combat. I respect soldiers and mercs as far as raw machismo because the killing they do is as real as it gets. All that violence is alpha but for many the memories weigh hard on the mind and soul.

Thanks for the ideas. I like the muat Thai but wha could I do for travel insurance bcuz getting a leg broke is highly probable in that bad ass muay Thai game. Also 100 chicks in SE Asia increase odds of getting aids- I'd rather bang 20 girls in Prague Oslo or Kiev- I just like white girls better. Why the Asia fetish?
do you think asian girls are better in bed than Whites or Latins?
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 07:54 PM by TideRide.)
04-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • TideRide
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Jesus Christ man.

First you said you were omega as if it fucking matters for you what colour the girls skin and hair is who your shoving your dick in. There simply is no where in the world you can garner 100+ notches with white women out there without it taking years of your life. It's not about being impressive it's about getting a shit tonne of experience quickly.

Second I don't care if you have "trained" bjj or kickboxing any retard can train. I said actually fight. There is no other sport in which you can garner the same amount of fight experience than fighting Muay Thai in thailand without serious difficulty due to rules and regulations.

Third quit with the excuses. Aids in Asia don't be a fucking idiot. As well as the leg breaking thing just fucking relax. You'd be fighting tuk tuk drivers who don't really give a fuck about winning.

As for who's better in bed whites, Latinas and Asians that's just a flat out dumb ass thing to ask. As if all women of a race all fuck the same and have the same preferences.

What makes a women good in bed for is..

1 is she is willing to submit and allow me to do anything I want to her as in anal, head, ass to mouth, swallow my cum and so on. This is on you to be honest, it's rare to meet a chick full blown into all those things but there are many who are on the edge who can be broken into being your slut

2 she generally has good skills, e.g. Give good head, ride your cock with good rthyme and at speed if needed can bring herself to climax from riding you

3 she's a gusher, I mean a legit one I'v experienced one girl who had amazing control over this ability and could climax every minute or 2 with an epic explosion of fluid for what felt like the whole night. An amazing experience it will ruin normal vaginas for a while if your lucky enough to experience it
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 08:39 PM by Rick91.)
04-29-2014, 08:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
Dude, sorry to break it to you but you're looking at it the wrong way. Eastern Europe isn't for beginners. Look at it in tiers. SEA would be tier 20?30? Somewhere all the way on the bottom. Dangerous countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan,Middle East/North and South Korea are tier 1. I'd put most EE countries in the middle with some outliers that are hard like Serbia. Some guys will never get tier 1 flags. Whatever doesn't matter. Fact is SEA is the easiest. Rick has a point and you should listen. You claim you're an omega who has no game. Get your ass to SEA and then report back.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 01:59 AM by PlanetOzzy.)
04-30-2014, 01:57 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zolo's post:
  • TideRide
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Everybody on here is correct.
If you don't get laid at home, you won't get laid in Eastern Europe.

GO TO SE ASIA and get experience first.

I'm releasing a podcast this week and will answer questions on there.
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
04-30-2014, 05:54 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
^ In style. Have some thick skin doe as we give you some tough love.
04-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
I love blonde white women.

Im not that attracted to Asian women because I like big tits and ass.

Do Asians make up for lack of tits with tighter pussy's?

Which Asian spots have bigger tits? My guess is Cebu, and Jakarta-I heard Jakarta girls have big tits and ass.

Back home my problem is the venues suck, and its not a hook up culture in the sexually repressed ass backwards part of the US I'm in.

I think I'll try Bucharest, rent an apartment for 30 days, and if no closes just go see an p4p.

Personally, I think Czech blondes are the hottest.

04-30-2014, 09:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How much notches you got that are not p4p tideride?
04-30-2014, 09:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
This is like a baby going straight to a 2 wheeler instead of using training wheels no? Why do you want to learn game on the fly, especially in E.E? Don't set yourself up for what most likely could be a failed travel experience. Have fun, enjoy the hundreds of Asian women begging you to bang them.
Warning: SEA withdrawls are very common. Just ask DashSmile
04-30-2014, 11:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Lads its pretty depressing-maybe ill do p4p if unable to close in EE. I have Bucharest, Kiev, and Prague on the radar.

Tell the truth-
Is Kiev not the baddest town for pussy on the planet???????????

Maybe ill just go there and rent a flat for a month. I want the best if I have to pay for it.

On game-
I have trouble with the ramble talk and when I walk up I want to leave immediately due to anxiety issues. I get really nervous maybe its the bitchiness of American girls-they are pretty bad-i'm with Roosh V there 100%.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 12:42 PM by TideRide.)
04-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dom Taurus's post:
  • Rick91
Dom Taurus Offline
Bandolero

United States
@TideRide honestly bro you're in no position to be picky and don't blame the women, your conversation skills are obviously lacking.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 01:02 PM by Dom Taurus.)
04-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Website Find Reply