• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ukraine/Poland
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Ukraine/Poland
Anyone have update information on Ukraine for September?

I will be sticking to western Ukraine in Kharkov, and then heading to Poland. If all goes right I should hit these places as schools kick back into gear.

Mixx
07-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
GlassWalker Offline
Deckhand

RE: Ukraine/Poland
Oh man, if you come there a bit a later, I'll be heading down that way - it's my motherland after all.
07-31-2012, 08:19 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(07-31-2012, 08:19 PM)GlassWalker Wrote: Oh man, if you come there a bit a later, I'll be heading down that way - it's my motherland after all.

Yeah? Well I may be there the week of Sept 5th until Oct 5th or so...If things are going so incredible for me with local ladies, I may just skip Poland =)

PM where you are staying so we can get in touch. I trust you speak Ukranian/Russian? (I don't).

Mixx
08-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
But sure to hit up Kiev as well... chick heaven (for me, at least).
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
GlassWalker Offline
Deckhand

(08-01-2012, 05:40 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(07-31-2012, 08:19 PM)GlassWalker Wrote: Oh man, if you come there a bit a later, I'll be heading down that way - it's my motherland after all.

Yeah? Well I may be there the week of Sept 5th until Oct 5th or so...If things are going so incredible for me with local ladies, I may just skip Poland =)

PM where you are staying so we can get in touch. I trust you speak Ukranian/Russian? (I don't).

Mixx

I do speak Russian (with a Brooklyn accent), but I don't know if I'll manage to make it down there by September.

I haven't had quite enough of the fresh fruit, warm weather, and the sweet, extremely sexual girls of the Philippines quite yet.

October is more likely.

Where are you now, Mixx?
08-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Aloof
Unregistered

I'm planning to go to Poland in November, December latest, would be delighted to get to know more, get into a shit storm as big as NN's Polar Star and perhaps even meet up for a bevvy with a couple of you.
08-02-2012, 06:28 AM
[-]
  •
gadabout Offline
Deckhand

Is Kiev worth it for a long weekend?
08-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gadabout Offline
Deckhand

I don't pipeline. What is nightlife life for SNL?
08-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gadabout Offline
Deckhand

Sounds interesting. I have been to Lviv and had some success but it was a during easter and the clubs were pretty dead. Any solid tips on Kiev would be appreciated...
1.Best area to get an apartment (near nightlife?)
2.Best bars/clubs for picking up chicks
3.Day game spots... (Kreschatic?)
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012, 08:39 PM by gadabout.)
08-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(08-01-2012, 10:43 PM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: But sure to hit up Kiev as well... chick heaven (for me, at least).

Tell us more on this Nomad. I mean, I kept getting great response form Kiev chics on Vkontak, but it being the capital, I generally try to avoid the capital of any country.

I read your blog on Kiev, but I feel you just covered the icing on the cake.

Mixx
08-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

I almost went to Lviv last weekend before I realised it was 20 hours on the train

Damn, it looked so close on the map too :-(
08-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
(08-06-2012, 07:58 AM)Mixx Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 10:43 PM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: But sure to hit up Kiev as well... chick heaven (for me, at least).

Tell us more on this Nomad. I mean, I kept getting great response form Kiev chics on Vkontak, but it being the capital, I generally try to avoid the capital of any country.

I read your blog on Kiev, but I feel you just covered the icing on the cake.

Mixx

Kiev is the exception. Ukraine is still a little 'off the beaten track' compared to other EU cities atm. So it's still like a second tier city for tourists. Highly recommended. The city has the best looking women I've ever seen - and that's saying something!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
08-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(08-08-2012, 06:38 AM)deb auchery Wrote: I've been speaking to some hostel owners recently, bookings are way down right across the country. At this time of year even in Kiev it would normally be booked out. But they say they are getting only about 2 guests a night.

They attribute this to the Euro 2012 bad press. I love it personally.

This sounds like great news!!

Every-time a foreigner was killed in Colombia or Kidnapped, I would race to Colombia as the result would be a significant drop in tourism = more pussy for me =)

08-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Destino Offline
Deckhand

(08-08-2012, 01:04 AM)Naughty Nomad Wrote: Kiev is the exception. Ukraine is still a little 'off the beaten track' compared to other EU cities atm. So it's still like a second tier city for tourists. Highly recommended. The city has the best looking women I've ever seen - and that's saying something!

I agree. Ukrainian women are incredibly attractive. Some of them have unique appearances that you don't see anywhere else in the world. It can be quite hypnotic to see so many attractive women casually walking around.

There's a history to why that is. I don't remember exactly why, but apparently there was a point in history where beautiful women from the north were brought down to Ukrainian port cities to satisfy their army and sailors.
I might be off on some facts, but it is something along those lines.

But Ukraine ppl are known to be gold diggers, and stoop low enough to try and scam tourists for every dollar they can get.

It's one country to be extra careful with.

Rule of thumb- If the girl mentions money, she's a gold digger. (Especially is she complains about not having enough or the like.)
08-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(08-01-2012, 05:40 AM)Mixx Wrote:

Mixx

Mixx, lets make a friendly bet of 100 dollars. Im betting you will do better in Poland than Ukraine. I am guessing that for myself too. Just have the feeling that the polish girls will dig our latino, american, new york vibe more than FSU girls who hardly speak english. But anyway, the university semester in Polands starts in September.... so you have nothing to lose by going to Ukraine before that.
08-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Find Reply