Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Ayia Napa
[-] The following 2 users Like 007 Game's post:
  • deb auchery, Rick91
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Welcome to Ayia Napa
I learned that if I don't write up shit RIGHT when it happens then I don't write it at all, because I'm just too fucking busy and new stuff keeps happening so it all just stacks up in my head. I can probably write three books with the shit that I did just this past six months. Anyway, this JUST happened now, so I wrote as much as I could and now I think I go to sleep. It's not even half the story.

Welcome to Ayia Napa

I haven't been here for 12 hours and I've already been to three hotels, was (kinda) fucking on the beach for two hours, almost got beaten up by a security guy, and (kinda) flagged a Polish - born in an an undisclosed Arab country - 9, a girl with one of the hottests bodies I've ever laid my hands on.

It all started in Santorini, two nights ago. I went out there for a 5th night straight and became frustrated by it. It's pre season and only a few bars are open, and the whole scene felt way too small for me. I came back to my hotel at 3:00 AM after making out with a Japanese airline stewardess who wouldn't bounce without her friend (so I ejected) and an American 6 who was behaving as if she was a 9, bossing me around and not letting me to pull her quick enough, again, wanting to stay with the friends until they left themselves. It was a sure bang but because the girl was not up to my standard, drunk, and annoying, I ejected and went back to my room.

I decided I had enough of Santorini, with the too small crowed, with the annoying American bitches, with the too much attention I was already getting there, and that I should spend the weekend in my next destination, my own personal paradise - Ayia fucking Napa.

I opened my laptop and after a ten minutes search was able to find the last comfortable connection for the day on a flight to Larnaca. I booked the flight, a 9:30 am to Athens and 12:40 pm connection to Cyprus, booked a hotel in Napa, closed my laptop, and tried to sleep for a couple of hours.

I couldn't.

The thought that in a few short hours I'll be back again where I spent most of the last summer and a month in the one before it kept me so excited that I simply couldn't fall asleep. After turning in bed for three whole hours I packed up my stuff and went to the airport, with no sleep at all.

A few hours later and my taxi stopped in front of the Napa Plaza hotel, somewhere I've stayed at least four or five times before. I booked it for three nights, planning on looking for an apartment for the summer or at least the next few weeks.

At the reception the girl excused herself and went to call for the manager. "Come, I have to speak with you about the room" she said, and pulled me to the office.

It turned out that they over booked the hotel and that there were no rooms left for the night. She apologized and asked if I will be willing to stay at the Faros hotel instead and come back the following day and then receive an upgrade for the following two nights. I didn't really have a choice so I agreed, they booked for me a taxi, and I checked in at the Faros.

Fast forward a few hours and I'm in Castle. Everybody is there - the owner, the bartenders, the pole dancers, the security guys - they all hug me and greet me, happy to see me again for the season. I was walking around probably looking like a clown with a huge fucking smile on my face, looking around at all the merchandise. Beautiful girls everywhere all waiting for me to fuck them.

To celebrate my return I decided to get very drunk and by 1:30 AM I was pissed as fuck and dancing with a girl who claimed to be Polish but didn't look like one at all. She was one of the hottest girls in the club and I was completely satisfied with her compliance and decided to stay with her for the night.

Two or three hours later, after bouncing to Soho, I pushed the trigger and pulled her to my hotel. I stopped a taxi but couldn't even remember the name of my hotel for the night, the one I didn't even book myself (Faros) so we walked there.

When we entered the hotel, we were stopped by security. They wanted to know in which room we stayed and again, I couldn't remember the number. I knew where it was but wasn't sure if it was 2005 or 2105, or whatever, so I threw a few numbers at him and pulled the girl behind me.

Big mistake.

They ran after me and stopped me. Finally I gave them the correct room number and they said that I couldn't take the girl with me because it was a single person booking.

Shouts, arguments... a proper stand off. To make an already long story short, after a few more shouts, they said that I could pay for her to be a guest, and I don't even remember how much it was, but I did. Then again I started walking towards my room and again they stopped me. They shouted that they needed an ID from the chick so I asked her for one, but she didn't have any. I screamed at them, they almost punched me, I told them to fuck off and pulled the girl back to the street.

At the street we stopped a taxi and I directed the driver to the Mermaid hotel, a 5 star hotel at the other side of town, where, again, I've stayed a few time before and in front of which I had sex on the beach twice, in each of the previous two years.

When we left the taxi, instead of entering the hotel, I pulled the girl to the beach. I thought it will be a nice way to start the summer, fuck her at the same spot I did two other girls before.

The girl showed no resistance. I pulled her on the sand, took all her clothes off, and mine, went down on her, she went down on me.... it was awesome. I took a condom out. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she says "no sex...."
What the fuck.......

To be continued.

(It's 1:30, I didn't sleep all night, can't write anymore)

05-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
RE: Welcome to Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa season starts again, If I do a Euro beach destination this summer it will be there
05-18-2014, 12:44 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Partisan Offline
Crewmember

United States
Was there for a lads holiday way back in 2001 and had an absolute blast. First week was spent getting shitfaced and shagging British and Irish birds. The second was spent in the local clinic recuperating from the after effects of dehydration and exhaustion. The heat was a killer.

Good to hear the Castle is still going. Brings back alot of happy memories, that and the Carwash, Rose & Thorns, the Bulldog and that pub (name escapes me) myself and my mates got into a fight with a few pissed up English football fans off their heads on cider. Ayia Napa is good craic and I would love to go back there again some day.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2014, 01:20 AM by Partisan.)
05-18-2014, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJ Roberts's post:
  • deb auchery
JJ Roberts Offline
Lieutenant

I went there once. It was just pull of drunk british people, fights and kebab wrappers.

If I want that I can go to Essex.
05-19-2014, 04:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(05-19-2014, 04:07 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote: I went there once. It was just pull of drunk british people, fights and kebab wrappers.

If I want that I can go to Essex.

That's what i'm concerned about, in Ukraine I don't have any competition and especially very few guys that get drunk and want to beat me, they are more likely to get gay for me.

I have never been to a holiday resort type place, in Odessa now where I can fuck as many women as I want and guys do not get in my way.

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2014, 01:09 AM by deb auchery.)
05-20-2014, 01:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
LOL.
05-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bangtidy Offline
Deckhand

There are clubs where my fellow Brits don't go. These clubs are full of russians/ukrainians. Also looks like a strong scandinavian contingent: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ayia-Napa...0053799609

gonna try and get out there for 1 month in august.
05-21-2014, 02:58 AM
Find Reply