New K-girl insights after going out with gf for a month
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
New K-girl insights after going out with gf for a month
Hey all,

It's been over a month since I picked up my gal off the street in US and thought I'd share some feedback that I've gathered after asking her for her perspective on key moments during our first month together. In fact she will often tease me on many of the things I'm sharing here with you because of how silly they sound but yet was very effective. I've attached some pics to give you a reference of my gal and I was surprised to learn she has actually been approached a crapload of times BY KOREAN DUDES over the years and obviously dudes in US so think some of this info might be helpful. Should point out I'm also 13 years older than her so fellow old farts, there's hope for us kkk (for those of you who don't know, kkk is equivalent of haha. Use it a lot in your texts)

#1 - Trying a needy strategy both helped and hurt me -

When she tried to cut things off from me, I had sent her a text saying that I was really sad and wanted to say goodbye in person. I had initially planned to be cool and non-needy but she told me that had I been that way, it actually would've made it easier for her to end things since it was MUTUAL. But since I told her I was sad, it also made her sad which opened up an opportunity to meet again where I just hugged her for 15 min and was able to discuss the situation and patch things up. Note: this final meetup scenario could easily have been in any cheesy romance comedy movie which I think many K-girls dig this kind of shit.

Now should point out that I also possibly would've never got into this mess had my texts NOT been so needy. Some of you may recall that I was experimenting with a mass beta email strategy based on several cases of that strategy being effective BUT one of my texts was "I MISS U". She was in process of moving to another city and was not looking for anything heavy. Somebody had rightfully pointed out that in my other post and had I kept things light, would've kept entire interaction fun and naturally progress although again, you could also argue that I was able to introduce a very intense range of emotions in a very short period of time which only made us closer.

#2 False time constraint, being persistent and tight logistics worked but you better have inner game tight AND have ability to connect

When I first approached her, I had asked her to just have a quick drink to talk about Korean culture "FOR ONLY 10 MINUTES". She later told me that she was tired that day but figured 10 min wouldn't hurt. She also said she lived far to which I said I would pay for a taxi for her. I then brought her to a bar located in my hotel Wink

Now the reason I mentioned have inner game right is because she also said she "felt I was a good guy" whereas she did not go with other guys who had tried to pick her up. She also had initially rejected me on my initial opener "are you korean" to which she shook her head no but I later re-engaged saying "hey look, I saw you from over there and think you're really beautiful" to which she smiled but was still walking away. But it was after I mentioned "I like kim bap and kim chi" that she felt some level of comfort and stopped to actually really talk to me. She initially thought why not grab a free drink and get some free english practice for 10 min haha. So basically the kim bap and kim chi mention actually was my hook point haha. She continuously teases me on this.

Now, the only other US guy she had given her number to was some good looking black guy (yes she's curious and loves hip-hop) but check this out. The guy texted her in what she says was "sooo heavy slang" ala "what u DOIN" so she couldn't understand what he was saying. Another member had asked me why I was using broken english in my texts to the girl, this is the reason why.if you're taking an english exam, yes use proper english but if you're trying to fuck any girl from another country, fuck proper english and dumb that english down to FOB level because at end of day it's about communication and connection. There is actually a Korean FoB english, Japanese fob english, Chinese FOB english, Vietnamese fob english in terms of pronounciation and word familiarity. An example would be "thank you for your kindness". No American says that shit but all foreign students learn it so by saying it, you actually are being a little fun tot them and showing an understanding of their world. My girl did not have anywhere near the same level of sexual attraction for me that she had for that dude but homeboy busted out the ebonics when he should've busted out the FOBonics so he lost out on that ass. Oh, one more note about the guy. She actually saw him one more time when she was walking home with her housemate, some Japanese dude. But the guy assumed it was her boyfriend and started acting weird aka pointing at her and smiling like (you go girl, check you out with your new man). Had he just been cool and say hello, even befriend the guy, he could've slipped back in. Again let me say this: THIS GIRL WAS CURIOUS ABOUT BLACK MEN AND FOUND HIM SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. SHE PROBABLY WOULD'VE LET THIS GUY FUCK HER BUT HE TRIPPED OUT. Sorry playa Sad

#3 - Different environments affect chicks differently. Thus, a hunter must choose his hunting grounds appropriately. EX. AVOID LOS ANGELES

I met this gal in Northern California and we're now living in St. Louis. She was maybe going to move to LA. She knows herself really well and has often times said to me that she really fell in love with me in St.Louis whereas in SF, she was so busy with her friends that even though she liked me, her schedule made it difficult to meet up as much. She also said that if she moved to LA, she just feels it would be even worse for us because of all the korean ppl there and that she'd probably be even more busy. Now just typing this makes me think wtf?? But it makes sense. Conversion-wise and percentage wise, LA has been challenging to hook up with k-girls. Yes there are a ton of them but many have flaked or my guess is that k-girls (or k-guys) who have been in US for years ultimately clock blocked me whereas in a smaller city like San Francisco, smaller market yet more success. Conversely, a market such as Honolulu or obviously Seoul or Asia/Eastern Europe would make it difficult for a girl to land a relationship since us guys would be busier and have more options. So find your target market and then find which areas they are most receptive to you.

#4 If you're bald or balding, find a stylish hat, and try to keep on until you're just about to fuck. Then when they're about to cum or are just feeling in the zone, ask them to open their eyes to become accustomed to your balding ass head.

My gal said that the first time she saw me without my hat, she felt like I was a stranger. Only thing was we had made out, I sucked her titties and had just eaten her out giving her a few orgasms prior and was about to fuck her. Every time we fuck, I often will tell her to open her eyes when I'm fucking her good so am guessing by this time, she probably has a fetish for bald guys. What's cute is she's now trying to help me find some cosmetic treatment to help me grow hair. At this point she loves me but who knows? Had I approached her with a bald head, she may have had negative connotations with baldness.

#5 If you're a lot older, be prepared to deal with old jokes and roll with the punches.

This is actually the second girlfriend I've had who has been 13 years younger than me with my previous one being 8 years younger. In all cases, they've fucked around with me teasing me how I was an old man. My current k-girl calls me an ajusshi (old man in Korean) at least once everyday whereas I probably call myself an ajusshi 5 times a day. An example would be if she makes fun of me, I'd say "why you make ajusshi sad?" Or even making it worse like I am a chonna torowo ajusshi (so fucking dirty old man) after I've eaten her out. Must be able to laugh at yourself with both her and her friends because they're all thinking it anyways so OWN IT!

Ok all for now, if I remember any more insight, i'll post them here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014, 02:35 AM by fucksong.)
05-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: New K-girl insights after going out with gf for a month
props, body looks nice.
05-31-2014, 02:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Koreans have hellish smoking bodies.
How old are you fucksong?
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014, 02:46 AM by Rick91.)
05-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

Some good points.

I speak to Asians in broke English sometimes so they can understand me.

The bald thing is especially true, haha. I wore a beanie when I was in Korea most of the time and on most of my dates. I could get away with it since it was cold at the time. For all the girls I fucked, I didn't take the beanie off until I got them back in the hotel room.

But then again, I can't see wearing a hat working in warmer weather, and when you're trying to dress nicer and doing daygame, e.g. in a blazer with jeans, or a suit. But damn, it's definitely hard mode gaming Korean girls as a bald/shaved head guy.

How did she meet that other guy? He approach her during the day like a daygame player?

(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014, 03:09 AM by pygmalion.)
05-31-2014, 03:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
Why do you suspect she was only curious about the black guy? Did she say that or are you just assuming because most Koreans are homophobes?
06-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Koreans will barely consider white dudes never mind black ones.
06-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

That's utter bull Rick. They just don't like americans very much. They love french, german and to some extent british guys.

Black guys they either like or it's not an option at all. And yeah with them it's more about the culture they like, and then they want a black guy to go with it.
06-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

It was pretty rare to see K girls with black dudes when I was over there. Seemed like they didn't do too well there. Japan seemed way better for brothers. They usually do better than most white guys/all other foreigners in Japan from what I've seen and heard.

I hope you did anal with this chick fucksong haha. That fuckin ass is unreal
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 08:13 PM by pygmalion.)
06-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
To be honest id prob rather be a black guy in Korea than a white guy.

The Kgirls in those hip hop clubs are insanely slutty, DTF, and for the most part off limits for white guys.

Club wise black dudes have the upper hand. In general though, White dudes have the upper hand.

None of that is saying much as you still have zero-negative DHV from the general Korean public.

06-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(05-31-2014, 02:46 AM)Rick91 Wrote: Koreans have hellish smoking bodies.
How old are you fucksong?

Late 30's
(06-01-2014, 07:31 AM)PlanetOzzy Wrote: Why do you suspect she was only curious about the black guy? Did she say that or are you just assuming because most Koreans are homophobes?

That's what she said. Also did you mean xenophobes?
(05-31-2014, 03:08 AM)pygmalion Wrote: Some good points.

I speak to Asians in broke English sometimes so they can understand me.

The bald thing is especially true, haha. I wore a beanie when I was in Korea most of the time and on most of my dates. I could get away with it since it was cold at the time. For all the girls I fucked, I didn't take the beanie off until I got them back in the hotel room.

But then again, I can't see wearing a hat working in warmer weather, and when you're trying to dress nicer and doing daygame, e.g. in a blazer with jeans, or a suit. But damn, it's definitely hard mode gaming Korean girls as a bald/shaved head guy.

How did she meet that other guy? He approach her during the day like a daygame player?

See attached r Kelly pic. This style of hat could work with a suit. Maybe get an all black or solid color. As for the other guy, he had approached her in a convenience store trying to say ni hao thinking she was Chinese. She corrected him saying she was korean to which he saved himself and was able to begin a conversation. She had just broken up with her ex-bf about a week prior so this would've been a prime time to pounce.
(06-01-2014, 12:53 PM)Rick91 Wrote: Koreans will barely consider white dudes never mind black ones.

I am neither but I am also not korean. I am the first non-korean bf she's ever had. She has also said that many of her ex-bfs were really good looking and she hooked up with them for only that reason despite the lack of connection. So yeah she can be just as superficial like us dudes. Just last night she told me that she did not like me in the beginning and that I was not her type. She always liked korean dudes. When I asked for a specific moment or moments she started to fall in love with me, I'll list them here but common denominator is I was thoughtful and caring in each of them. Sounds so simple but that's what she said.

1) When she was packing she ran out of suitcases and was feeling sick so I drove to her place to give her mine and had also bought her a bottle of OJ.

2) there was another day where she was sick so I bought some lemons, honey and ricola drops. I then made her a lemon and honey drink IN FRONT OF HER where I cut the lemon in front of her, squeezed it into drink with the honey.

3) Now she did NOT say these next moments but ironically these two times were when she actually verbalized i love you:

A) after I had eaten her out and banged her in my rental car.

B) after we had banged in a supposedly bad part of st.louis in my rental car. Note: she was initially scared to be in that neighborhood but later said it was one of the most exciting times in her life. Haha, that's kinda our thing now. Driving to supposedly scary areas and hooking up.

So my theory is the combination of being a caring dude with sexual excitement put me on par or above competing good looking k-dudes.
(06-01-2014, 04:00 PM)Sexyback Wrote: Black guys they either like or it's not an option at all. And yeah with them it's more about the culture they like, and then they want a black guy to go with it.

Yep, I agree. She loves hip-hop and was open to the idea of a good looking black guy but when presented with the opportunity, she didn't move forward due to lack of connection or whatever reason. Again I will quote her "soooo heavy slang"

(06-01-2014, 08:06 PM)pygmalion Wrote: I hope you did anal with this chick fucksong haha. That fuckin ass is unreal

I'll keep you posted man. She's actually pretty tight and my finger alone has hurt her so haven't pushed it (no pun intended) too much yet since I actually dig this chick.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014, 01:11 AM by fucksong.)
06-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

(06-01-2014, 09:32 PM)Dash Wrote: The Kgirls in those hip hop clubs are insanely slutty, DTF, and for the most part off limits for white guys.

If you're talking about those small hip hop clubs in Itaewon like King's Club, I've heard the girls in there are mostly busted, fat and low quality. Not like any kpop looking bitches. But I never went to Itaewon, so not sure.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014, 09:45 AM by pygmalion.)
06-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
(06-02-2014, 09:45 AM)pygmalion Wrote: If you're talking about those small hip hop clubs in Itaewon like King's Club, I've heard the girls in there are mostly busted, fat and low quality. Not like any kpop looking bitches. But I never went to Itaewon, so not sure.

Ive been to all the clubs in Itaewon. Sure, on average not as hot as Gangnam, but there are definitely sexy girls to be had.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014, 10:39 AM by Dash.)
06-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Ok, so here are some new insights I only learned last night. In beginning, I initially thought that after I had told her she was beautiful, she smiled but in reality she was laughing AT ME, for continuing to follow her and try to talk to her. It was only due to my persistence, mention of kim bap and kim chi and the fact that she was open to getting a free drink and free language exchange for "10 min" that I got her to hang out the first day. But having good logistics helped seal the seal as I only needed that small window of time to make shit happen.

On second night, where we all went to a club with her friends and i had to fend off all the potential competition, she initially told me she liked that i "protected her" but now she said she was a little annoyed that i was sooo "sticky" meaning I was up on her way too much. But she said she ultimately decided to "give up" as I was "too much"

So moral of story is you gotta be persistent. Question is if the girl is worth it to be so damn persistent.

Oh, one more note. Pretty obvious and simple but very important. First sexual chance you get, make it fucking good. She's been with several good looking k-dudes who were a lot younger with more stamina but I was the first guyto give her a g-spot orgasm.

Yep, dat ass is mine. Checkmate.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 02:55 AM by fucksong.)
06-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Find Reply