• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Livin da playa lifestyle?
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Livin da playa lifestyle?
Okay this question is for you guys that have been banging multiple birds internationally for awhile. Is it sustainable? At what point do you settle down?

I am breaking up with my long term gf of several years for that cute k-gal who I actually am considering marrying. She lets me be a freak and we actually get along real well as we're both musicians at heart. But damn, just arrived in Hawaii and I hit up the girl with the nice ass in my youtube vid as well as checking out all the other talent. I can either lie to all parties but i think long term, that shit wears on you. But then I admit i like the comfort of having a committed girl who's only fucking you and only sucking your dick but if I were truly to live the playa life, I'd want to give the girls the freedom to hook up with other guys so we'd be equal. Damn, it might just be easier to live in some buttfuck boring ass town with one cute gal. Living in areas with tons of cute women just makes shit complicated.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 05:38 PM by fucksong.)
06-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
PlanetOzzy Offline
Lieutenant

United States
RE: Livin da playa lifestyle?
Bro you're 38.. It's now or never. Get that $$$$$$$$$$$
06-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(06-05-2014, 11:56 PM)deb auchery Wrote: I recently fucked a very hot chick in Kiev, it was a one night stand, and I though to myself while having sex with her "This chick is really hot and worthy of my DNA" so I creampied her.

Hahahahaha.. I love ya man (no homo) I've been creampie-ing my gal regularly after I insert this spermicide into her. But there was one day I forgot it but had lube so told her it was another type of protection. I had the exact same thought "damn she looks hot, she deserves my juice" Actually in recent days, we've both been getting off on the fact of "lets make a baby" before fucking although we both do NOT want kids at all. But it makes things raw by knowing i will release my stuff inside her walls to give her a son.

(06-06-2014, 05:07 AM)PlanetOzzy Wrote: Bro you're 38.. It's now or never. Get that $$$$$$$$$$$

I dunno man. Yesterday i spoke with this guy who owns a million dollar summer home in hawaii, owns a corvette and we got on the topic of "paradise" as we were both in hawaii and he said that " paradise is a state of mind. Is hawaii really paradise if you've got to work like a dog to live there?" he said. Right now based on deb's asventures, his life is paradise compared to this guy.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 11:54 PM by fucksong.)
06-06-2014, 11:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Comrade Offline
Boatswain

I feel sorry for rich people, all they got is money, quote I heard one time
06-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

These women are sucking the life juice out of me... its like a job fucking them. Gonna take some more zinc!!!
Wait wait... I just gotta set boundaries... but the bitch said she paid $700 to fly here and expects more sex... I told I'm tired but shes not having it for an answer... what to do?
I should just fucking cancel of the monday one... but she already got her ticket and don't want to do that... it would make my Life easier though.. am I being too fucking nice????
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2014, 03:02 AM by ilostcount.)
06-07-2014, 02:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(06-07-2014, 02:54 AM)ilostcount Wrote: These women are sucking the life juice out of me... its like a job fucking them. Gonna take some more zinc!!!
Wait wait... I just gotta set boundaries... but the bitch said she paid $700 to fly here and expects more sex... I told I'm tired but shes not having it for an answer... what to do?
I should just fucking cancel of the monday one... but she already got her ticket and don't want to do that... it would make my Life easier though.. am I being too fucking nice????

Can zinc help you fuck more??
(06-07-2014, 02:14 AM)deb auchery Wrote: Yeah I have a multi millionaire English friend in Lviv and our lives are basically not that much different. I can get more pussy than him, but he can afford to travel at a moment's notice and do coolstuff anywhere in the world.

I have a decent income that affords me a good lifestyle in most countries,or in somewhere like Ukraine I live like a king.

Most days I get up when I want. Today I went to the beach with a pretty blonde 20yr spinner. Now I'm sitting in some outdoor restaurant drinking beer and waiting for my shashlik. Will go.home after and have a nap then I'm hitting the clubs. Hoping that "William" will join me,but maybe his girlfriend has other ideas Smile

Wtf?? Are you serious Deb? No.. Really?
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2014, 03:51 AM by fucksong.)
06-10-2014, 03:49 AM
Find Reply