Wanna get laid in Medellin?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mixx's post:
  • Slavophile
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Wanna get laid in Medellin?
Simple: GET. OUT. OF. MEDELLIN.

I have been back to my old pussy paradise for the annual flower festival parties before I fly to Ukraine in a few weeks. Today, even a well-seeded player like me can be challenged to pick-up the local attention seeking paisas of Medellin.

Granted, you can always bang average 5's and 6's from lower status, surrounding poor neighborhoods with relative ease, but anything higher than that - even in the lower status neighborhood has now become a challenge.

Solution? Rent a car, and get out of Medellin, and YOU WILL FIND PUSSY PARADISE!

GPS's on your iPhone work very well, but do not rely strictly on google maps to get you there - you see, getting to these places I'm about to mention is part of the fun, and adventure of exploring - that is why you came to Colombia, right?

Here is a list of Mixx's new pussy paradise full of very beautiful girls who will get wet at your foreign status TODAY IN 2012.

YOU MUST HAVE A CAR TO GET TO ANY OF THESE PLACES!!

Guarne - This city is about 1hr drive from Medellin, but damn!!! I had 3 SNL's here, in 8 days! no foreigners, and nobody speaks english!! However, your basic spanish will be enough to get you laid. There is a reason this place is my No. 1 pick: no foreigners, and local girls never, ever even visit the city of Medellin. So, you will be exotic, and a huge novelty where girls will compete for your attention, and your sperm!! Visit thsi place on a Saturday and stay and party the night - you have a 90% chance of fucking a beautiful girl.

Girardota: Close enough to Medellin to take a day trip and just talk to any girl that catches your eye - chances are she will be in your bed that night, so approach with confidence and swoop! Visit this place on a Sunday.

La Ceja, Rionegro: Rionegro is just amazing place to chase pussy - hell, you fly into Rionegro when you land in Medellin, but the fact that Rionegro is a 45minute drive from Medellin makes it a place to must explore and conquer. Visit this place on any Fri, Sat or Sunday.

Marinilla: This place is certainly off the beaten path, but full of diamonds in the rough - your foreign status here gets you immediate attention. Vsit this city any given weekday or weekend.

Caucasia: I banged a girl traveling to Medellin from here, she was a SNL for me, and was excited to be hanging out with me. If she is an example of the local girls of Caucasia, better keep this place on my radar.

Bello: Bello is still worth mentioning. You can actually get here using the metro train, but remember that girls here are used to foreigners now. You can still fuck a few of them above 7 in looks, but it won't be incredibly easy like the aforementioned towns. AVOID ON SUNDAYS!! Sundays is family day all over Medellin, and any girl above a 6 in looks definitely was fucking her brains out the night before, and will not be very interested in you at all. Visit on weekdays by hopping on the metro and go to the local mall called "Porton".

tip 1: avoid the cargo shorts, and flip-flopsguys - it's really a laughing joke with locals how all foreigners dress like poor backpackers. Show some swag, and look cool - and pussy paradise can still be found on the outskirts of Medellin...all within a 1hr drive from the city - imagine that?

tip 2: when you get to these places, start talking in basic spanish to any girl you like, and immediately play up your foreigner status. Wen she asks why you are there, just feed her some bullshit that you are a very adventurous man and feel that the best people of Medellin are outside the city, and got tired of the anti-social snob attitude of the city locals. They will agree and like you for it.

Tipe 3: If you have kissed closed a girl, escalate to the bang. Do not be afraid to mention a motel, unlike north america, girls here do not see it as trashy or low to get invited to a motel to "use the swimming pool" and "go and relax with music and a bottle of aguardiente"....99.9999% of girls live with parents/family and are used to fucking in Motels. Just pick a nice one, hell she may even recommend one! =)

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012, 05:51 AM by Mixx.)
08-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
gadabout Offline
Deckhand

RE: Wanna get laid in Medellin?
This is gold. Nice one Mixx.
08-12-2012, 06:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bigbootyluvr Offline
Boatswain

I disagree. Medellin is still ripe for players that invest time. I'm cleaning up there. I will tell u I get 10x better responses in Bogota, however. but somethin keeps drawin me back to MDE!
I must add, that if u r a white boy, FLY between the major cities, or take a guide with you...don't be a dumbass like me and just show up...

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012, 06:20 PM by bigbootyluvr.)
08-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
G Trooper Offline
Stowaway

Nice DATA sheet Mixx, glad to see some fresh MIXX literature back on the internet!

thank you for making me struggle.
thank you for making me grind.
tell me the world ain't mine.

08-13-2012, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Martelo Offline
Deckhand

Interesting stuff. Wikipedia actually talks about buses between Medellín and Girardota, though I didn't find any buses for Marinilla, Guarne or Caucasia.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2012, 03:43 AM by Martelo.)
08-13-2012, 03:42 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Ok fellas, I'm changing my No. 1 Pick: La ceja moved up to No. 1!!!!

I went to la Ceja yesterday to a place called disco billar and felt like I had celebrity status.

Girls were eye-fucking me left and right in my trendy black skinny tie, white button down and red-shoes; NOBODY WAS DRESSED AS FLY AS ME.....NOBODY!!

Result: I was having sex with 45 mins of parking my car when I got there!....IN MY CAR!! This may be pure luck, but man I am sold on the amount of horny paisas in la Ceja!!

If you plan on going to Medellin, it's well worth the 1hr drive!!

On a side note. Parque lleras still has plenty of beautiful women to game, but it takes a lot of "work" to get in bed, and they flake 90% of the time. The hotter she is, the more of a flake she will be. So, you must make every effort to escalate to sex the same night with parque lleras girls!

In parque lleras, it's all about how you look and your swag.

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2012, 04:31 AM by Mixx.)
08-13-2012, 04:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
Wassup fellas! Today..I am adding another solid contender for my Antioquia Pussy Paradise list: Retiro, Antioquia.

I just drove by this place on my way to La Ceja (I got lost), and in the 30 minutes I was driving around "Retiro", without even getting out my car, university girls were waving at me, and smiling extremely CURIOUS AS TO WHO WAS THE GUY IN THE CAR!!

I'm going to check this place out this week, and report back what I find. I almost feel like I am in Colombia for the very first time again! what a great feeling!

Keep in mind all of these places require a car to get to, and a car facilitates snooping around closely as you explore. Also, 99.9% of locals speak Spanish only! Be prepared to spit some basic Spanish to get anything.

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012, 12:41 AM by Mixx.)
08-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
wolfpack10 Offline
Winning Lotto Ticket

Espana
I plan on going to Colombia, with an emphasis on Medellin, towards the end of the month for a few weeks (business/vacation). Appreciate the current intel!

edit - Any suggestions on hotel/apartment for 2-weeks, and approximate costs?
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012, 04:04 AM by wolfpack10.)
08-14-2012, 03:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(08-14-2012, 03:49 AM)wolfpack10 Wrote: I plan on going to Colombia, with an emphasis on Medellin, towards the end of the month for a few weeks (business/vacation). Appreciate the current intel!

edit - Any suggestions on hotel/apartment for 2-weeks, and approximate costs?

A 2 week stay is an automatic hotel; finding an apt for that short period of time will be more trouble than its worth.

However, here is a place that is a hotel, but it looks like private apartments, in a perfect location. The apts are VERY nice (have a kitchen), do not let the exterior fool you. This place is Mixx approved for short stays.

Checkout this place:

http://travelers.com.co/medellin.aspx

Another nice hotel option in a very nice area called "Provenza" - that is walking distance from the nightlife of parque lleras:

http://www.hotelpobladoboutique.com/

Finally, another nice option right next door to the hotel above:

http://inhousethehotel.com/

You will have to call them for costs - if you are on a tight budget, then a Hostel is your next option, but honestly, I have never seen guys in hostels with hot women - ever!! They always rely and walk around Medellin with ugly/fat, busted backpacker chics who get a ton of attention from other hostel guys - and they look like shit in comparison to local talent.

The main issue you will have is getting rid of the short-term sex tourist stigma that girls will splatter all over you. The hotter girls know this no mater what you say, and will have a very hard time banging locals over an 8 in looks, unless of course, you got looks, game and lots of fashion style that rival Enrique Iglesias.

I live a few blocks from the first place I posted, and if your style can help me get laid with more women , I may just accept you as a wing Wink

MIxx

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 11:38 AM by Mixx.)
08-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MacArthur Offline
Stowaway

I'd like to add a few places near Medellin that I've had success at:

San Antionio: This is near Rio Negro and it's great on Friday and Saturdays in the main square. There are about 10 bars/dance clubs with no gringos.

El Carmen: Very similar to La Ceja or El Retiro. Two of my girlfriends are from here. It's best on Sundays when the main parque is full of people.

You can't forget Santa Fe or San Jerónimo. Normally they are great places to rent a finca and take your girl but if you go into one of the all-inclusive/all-you-can-drink hotels it's easy to score the drunk girls that are there with their families.

For driving around Colombia I recommend the iPhone app Sygic. This does turn by turn navigation in Colombia without any Internet connection. It doesn't work so well in El Poblado Medellin but it works great everywhere else.

Mac
08-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(08-15-2012, 07:21 AM)MacArthur Wrote: I'd like to add a few places near Medellin that I've had success at:

San Antionio: This is near Rio Negro and it's great on Friday and Saturdays in the main square. There are about 10 bars/dance clubs with no gringos.

El Carmen: Very similar to La Ceja or El Retiro. Two of my girlfriends are from here. It's best on Sundays when the main parque is full of people.

You can't forget Santa Fe or San Jerónimo. Normally they are great places to rent a finca and take your girl but if you go into one of the all-inclusive/all-you-can-drink hotels it's easy to score the drunk girls that are there with their families.

For driving around Colombia I recommend the iPhone app Sygic. This does turn by turn navigation in Colombia without any Internet connection. It doesn't work so well in El Poblado Medellin but it works great everywhere else.

Mac

+1 and I confirm the use of the iPhone app Sygic, it has allowed me to venture into the roads fearless!! You're right, it sucks in Poblado, it's a good thing I do not need it there as I know Poblado and surrounding barrios very well.

I just found out about about El Carmen and La Union today from a girl I approached in la ceja, so it's good to see the intel I got form her is confirmed.

BTW, I am going to be hanging around San Anotnio de Pereira this weekend as it's a 3-day weekend in Colombia, any data sheets you can bust out?

Tell us more about your strategies for the all-inclusive resorts/fincas, I am VERY CURIOUS how you fuck the girls there with their families. Which resorts do you actually speak of?

Mixx

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 11:49 AM by Mixx.)
08-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MacArthur Offline
Stowaway

I live in Poblado as well and it's easy to get around once you figure out all the one way streets.

San Antonio should be really good this weekend due to the festivo on Monday. It's really small and you need to go there around 11pm to the parque principal. The entire area is full of small bars all within easy walking distance. The parking is easy to find, just find one of the parking touts and give him 5mil to watch your car. If you can speak Spanish and know how to dance salsa you're in. It's mostly a ron/guardo kind of place, not so much whisky. Lots of birthday parties and other groups. A few of the bars have live singers. The only thing to worry about is the weather. If it's raining then there won't be many people out.

A list of the resorts in Santa Fe is:

http://www.deturismoporantioquia.com/reg...oteles.htm

It's best to call the hotels before a weekend (better if it's a 3 day weekend) and ask if they are running an all you can drink special. I went with a family and we hung out by the pool. I met a couple of girls (actually an aunt and niece) in the pool and we hung out and drank all day. At night I banged the aunt in the turco with one foot on the door to make sure nobody came in. I hooked up with the niece after I got back to MDE. The drive back sucks if you leave on Monday evening because of the traffic before the tunnel. It's better to leave earlier the last day. I'm pretty sure that resort is the one right after the bridge that leads into Santa Fe.

Mac
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 02:09 PM by MacArthur.)
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(08-15-2012, 02:08 PM)MacArthur Wrote: I live in Poblado as well and it's easy to get around once you figure out all the one way streets.

San Antonio should be really good this weekend due to the festivo on Monday. It's really small and you need to go there around 11pm to the parque principal. The entire area is full of small bars all within easy walking distance. The parking is easy to find, just find one of the parking touts and give him 5mil to watch your car. If you can speak Spanish and know how to dance salsa you're in. It's mostly a ron/guardo kind of place, not so much whisky. Lots of birthday parties and other groups. A few of the bars have live singers. The only thing to worry about is the weather. If it's raining then there won't be many people out.

A list of the resorts in Santa Fe is:

http://www.deturismoporantioquia.com/reg...oteles.htm

It's best to call the hotels before a weekend (better if it's a 3 day weekend) and ask if they are running an all you can drink special. I went with a family and we hung out by the pool. I met a couple of girls (actually an aunt and niece) in the pool and we hung out and drank all day. At night I banged the aunt in the turco with one foot on the door to make sure nobody came in. I hooked up with the niece after I got back to MDE. The drive back sucks if you leave on Monday evening because of the traffic before the tunnel. It's better to leave earlier the last day. I'm pretty sure that resort is the one right after the bridge that leads into Santa Fe.

Mac

PM me if you are in Medellin this weekend, and give me your contact info - you sound like a cool wing to have around.

Mixx
08-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
MacArthur Offline
Stowaway

Mixx, I sent you my contact info. I'm leaving today but you can call me before my flight. I'll be back next week if you're still here.

You should also check out San Carlos. It's about a 3.5 hour drive but it's a nice vacation spot and there's a large concert going on there this weekend. It's warm like Santa Fe and it has natural waterfalls that are great. There should be lots of girls there this weekend for the concerts.

Mac
08-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Road_Less_Taken Offline
Deckhand

Mixx have you ever been to Tunja or Yopal?
08-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Find Reply