Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wanna get laid in Medellin?
[-]
  •
Buitre Offline
Lurking

RE: Wanna get laid in Medellin?
(09-30-2012, 12:52 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote: Good thing I'm not going to Medellin... Though I would like to visit Pablo Escobar's house.

Buitre I remember you said that Pereira was much the same. Was it really that bad in terms of stuff like flakiness? and how do you best deal with it?

In my experience Pereira is exactly the same shit, remember is still Paisa territory, just smaller and much less touristy (girls in Pereira don't give a damn about foreigners anyways, they are too closed minded to care about other cultures or countries) ... The same Applies to Manizales and Armenia, I have dated lots of girls from these towns.

Don't take me wrong, I can fill half my fridge with "Aguila" beer and the other half with Colombian notches, but the amount of BS you have to deal with is not worthy to me and I have become somehow demotivated and tired. I like to have fun when gaming and not having to deal with one headache after another with incoherent women - LOL.

The truth is I am still in Colombia only because I have to for now, but I'm not gaming here too much anymore, instead I am using my resources to take trips to other "near by" countries that provide much better hunting grounds, DTF girls and better ROI to me (not necessarily to others). As I said before, experiences may be different to other players but IMO this is pretty much the general situation in Medellin and surrounding cities.
09-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I would certainly not skip Medellin if I was you.

Forget gaming and women for a moment. Its a beautiful city that deserves a look / visit non the less.

Buitre,

What BS are you talking about having to deal with on the reg?

Also what countries are you going to with a better ROI?

I find Colombia to have the best ROI when you factor in ease and quality.
09-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Buitre Offline
Lurking

Dash, having to deal with the 50% or higher flakiness and last minute cancellation factor (the highest out of all the countries where I have hunted) plus all their compulsive lies even for trivial matters, and a lot of gold digging is BS to me (I am talking about the Medellin area and cities around). Look, I'm not a complainer, I do like challenges and I've had more than my share of Colombian girls in all flavors and colors. Maybe I just prefer different kind of challenges (other than dealing with the ones I just mentioned)

By no means I'm saying not to go to Medellin or Pereira, on the contrary, just go and test your game, is gonna be an interesting game's point of measure for anyone to see how many girls can you get in X amount of time. I encourage to give it a try!

My countries are irrelevant and have been discussed many times in the forums, some work better for my looks and type of game (may not work for others), but for example I know my way into Sta Cruz Bolivia ... I can get a girl as hot as any Colombiana over there with 5X better ROI (for the ones who don't know, Sta Cruz is not like the rest of Bolivia, there is very good talent there and the place is also packed with nice Brazilian girls due to the proximity to the border), but that's just my case. (I'll keep to myself my other Countries/Cities).

In summary, if you like the overall attitude of Colombianas then Colombia is your country .... This whole thing is just a matter of preference anyways and I feel Medellin is too played out already. Hey, every one does what works better right???

Cheers
10-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
wolfpack10 Offline
Winning Lotto Ticket

Espana
(09-30-2012, 10:27 AM)Buitre Wrote: Some guest posted the following reply in the mavericktravelersite ... After having outplayed tons of Colombianas and also have been screwed a lot (not much fun either way though), I have to agree he is right on spot with his comment ....

"You absolutely have to lie to Colombian girls, they are the biggest cons on the planet! they will play you relentlessly, so why can't we do it to them? These girls will lie their fucking asses off, flake out on us, cancel plans at the last minute, cheat on their loser broke colombian bf's behind their back with us and you want us to RESPECT these women? Colombianas are slippery people not to be trusted. Screw them before they screw you should be your motto- but make sure you do it with a nice smile, just like they do to us. btw, Medellin is totally played out and finished as a destination."

Last night I witnessed the following situation: Girl is leaving work and sits on a bench to make a phone call. Overheard telling her boyfriend not to be too upset that she can´t see him tonight. Smiling and reassuring him that she will see him soon. Next phone call is to a female friend, coordinating her alibi, ensuring the friend knows to say the two females were together for the entire night. A few minutes later ¨Esteban¨ shows up with a big kool-aid smile and leaves with the girl.

Scandalous.

10-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Tomtud Offline
Gunner

I'm no expert on Medellin but being there briefly and reading all of these forums I have n idea of what is the mentality of these chicas. Everybody cheats on eachother there. Men and women are the same. Yes exceptions do exist, but their acceptance of it is odd being from a different country.

What I've learned is that with paisas you don't have an exclusive relationship with them. You keep them on rotation for a booty call or whatever.

However if you have some pocket change nd want to invest in a cell phone tracker spy software etc, it would be priceless to show up at the same place when she is with her fling. But why bother if you even date a paisa girl. This is the norm. I checked out some softwares just now and you can track SMS, calls, location etc. crazy stuff and not expensive. I'm sure you have these apps that do the same on iPhone etc.

Now people get these softwares for various reasons. If you suspect she's cheating, well break it off if you want. But at times you may be blinded by LOVE and not see the signs without full proof.

Now since ths is a Medellin thread I will pose this hypothetical question. Would you:
A. Go to fase dos and take out the hottest dancer as a "date" and show up to the same place
B. go out with your gang of buddies or a mixed group to the same place.
C. Do nothing.
D. Fill in the blank here.....

Now of course if she ends up at the dudes house it's creepy waiting. But if she's out and about I.e. unicentro, barrio colombia, lleras it could be fun just to see her face embarrassed. Would she be forgiving and remorseful, make it up to you the next time? Or start a fight with you or your hotter date? I am sure a lot of "grosero" and "puta" would be said in that interaction.
10-01-2012, 04:34 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Buitre Offline
Lurking

(10-01-2012, 04:34 AM)Tomtud Wrote: I'm no expert on Medellin but being there briefly and reading all of these forums I have n idea of what is the mentality of these chicas. Everybody cheats on eachother there. Men and women are the same. Yes exceptions do exist, but their acceptance of it is odd being from a different country.

What I've learned is that with paisas you don't have an exclusive relationship with them. You keep them on rotation for a booty call or whatever.

However if you have some pocket change nd want to invest in a cell phone tracker spy software etc, it would be priceless to show up at the same place when she is with her fling. But why bother if you even date a paisa girl. This is the norm. I checked out some softwares just now and you can track SMS, calls, location etc. crazy stuff and not expensive. I'm sure you have these apps that do the same on iPhone etc.

Now people get these softwares for various reasons. If you suspect she's cheating, well break it off if you want. But at times you may be blinded by LOVE and not see the signs without full proof.

Now since ths is a Medellin thread I will pose this hypothetical question. Would you:
A. Go to fase dos and take out the hottest dancer as a "date" and show up to the same place
B. go out with your gang of buddies or a mixed group to the same place.
C. Do nothing.
D. Fill in the blank here.....

Now of course if she ends up at the dudes house it's creepy waiting. But if she's out and about I.e. unicentro, barrio colombia, lleras it could be fun just to see her face embarrassed. Would she be forgiving and remorseful, make it up to you the next time? Or start a fight with you or your hotter date? I am sure a lot of "grosero" and "puta" would be said in that interaction.

D. Pump and dump so you don't have to deal with those issues.

10-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Road_Less_Taken Offline
Deckhand

Well they have every right to be as exclusive as you are being in fairness.

Buitre how old are you? Have you been to any of the towns around Manizales? (I'm talking on the ones under 100,000). Anyone else?

Ok I'm definately ready to deal with a lot of flakiness. Does pursuing things after she flakes once or twice end up being worthwhile? I mean in terms of sex not a meaningfull relationship.

10-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Buitre Offline
Lurking

(10-01-2012, 01:22 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote: Well they have every right to be as exclusive as you are being in fairness.

Buitre how old are you? Have you been to any of the towns around Manizales? (I'm talking on the ones under 100,000). Anyone else?

Ok I'm definately ready to deal with a lot of flakiness. Does pursuing things after she flakes once or twice end up being worthwhile? I mean in terms of sex not a meaningfull relationship.

Buitres don't have age ☺

In a town too small your options are going to be very limited, I would not bother for less than 500,000 but you can try

If she flakes, unless it was for a good proven reason and she shows interest in reschedule then you may consider it, otherwise forget it, she'll flake again!!

You won't have all the answers, just go and do your best.

10-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I didnt get flaked on once in Colombia. Granted I was on the coast.

I cant see any chick flaking on me or atleast that being an normal occurring issue in Colombia.

My pre-screening an selection pretty much eliminates that.

10-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
wolfpack10 Offline
Winning Lotto Ticket

Espana
I almost slipped up last night, and it was my own fault. There is this 18-year old that I started seeing, I always got the feeling something was off about her, and the other two times we linked up, I assumed she was going to flake. In reality, it seems she is just immature, comparatively.

I told her midday to meet me at a metro station at 3pm, she didnt reply, so an hour later I called asking if that was still on, she said yes. Previously I was usually the one showing up on time, even though I know girls (in any country) are never on time, but its just the way I am naturally and I get irritated if I am late. But now ive started to at least wait around the corner. I decided to wait at the metro station before where I said to meet, and the plan was when she said she was there, to get on the next train. I am waiting at the other station, 3pm comes and goes, 3:15 still nothing, at about 3:30 im getting a little annoyed, so I thought I would take the next train just to see, and if shes not there I would forget about it and do something else. As soon as I arrive at the station, I get a phone call from a payphone, she had been there for 20 minutes. The problem was she had no more credit on her phone (which I verified).

I didnt keep in mind, every girl is different, and I cant assume interactions with one are somehow related to another. I just assumed based on other girls behaviour that this girl would be the same. Luckily it didnt backfire on me, and I am fully confident she will flake in the future. This was more of an abberation, but something to keep in mind next time I try to be too clever.
10-02-2012, 02:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
wolfpack10 Offline
Winning Lotto Ticket

Espana
Damn...now I owe Mixx twice...
10-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mixx Offline
Jedi-Master Mixx

Afghanistan
(10-03-2012, 02:40 AM)wolfpack10 Wrote: Damn...now I owe Mixx twice...

AAhh you fucked Carolina? hehe - Yup, you owe me, and I intend to collect in Montreal/Ottawa mofo!

Mixx
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 09:27 AM by Mixx.)
10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
chochemonger1 Offline
Boatswain

(10-01-2012, 06:03 PM)Dash Wrote: I didnt get flaked on once in Colombia. Granted I was on the coast.

I cant see any chick flaking on me or atleast that being an normal occurring issue in Colombia.

My pre-screening an selection pretty much eliminates that.

The coast and Bucaramanga have the least amount of flakiness in Colombia IMO. It isnt a big issue there. But trust me in Medellin it will be. Though you get used to it and find ways to handle it by setting up multiple dates on the same day. Also, weekends are top flaking nights so set them up with girls you have already banged once.....not new girls. I understand Buitre. You can still get laid regularly in Medellin or Pereira, but the attitude of the young girls gets a bit old over time and there are few you can really like as people.
Santa Cruz doesnt sound bad Buitre. Are they more conservative or just as easy as paisas?
10-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I usually don't fuck with girls unless they are showing a lot of IOI's and are clearly DTF.

That goes for any city / country.

Do that and you will decrease flakiness 10 fold imo.

10-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
llihkcin Offline
Stowaway

Mixx, you still around Medellin? I'm in town for the week looking for a wing. I hopefully meet your standards for swag and fashion...and down to travel anywhere.
11-25-2015, 12:18 AM
Find Reply