Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Mixed race vs Slavic girls
Here's the Slavic chicks.
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-37345-...#pid759997

Here's the mixed race chicks.
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7196-page-59.html

It's beyond me how any guys can have preference for the Slavic chicks. Literally look at the pics. I don't think it has anything to do with preferences. Your dick and sex drive is just faulty if you prefer some plain looking robot looking motherfucker over one of those big eyed, full lipped, curvy caramel chicks.

Also bravo to excelisor what a fucking thread that black hotness one is.
3 quarters of the chicks in that Slavic thread look like dudes. Maybe they are taking the piss.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 09:26 AM by Rick91.)
06-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
RE: Mixed race vs Slavic girls
(06-21-2014, 09:24 AM)Rick91 Wrote: 3 quarters of the chicks in that Slavic thread look like dudes.

You must know some hot guys.

I don't think they quality checked some of the girls in that thread though. Too many round-faced girls for my tastes.

There's a lot of hot girls in both of those threads. If somebody can't find girls they find very attractive in both of them then they probably need to reassess their sexuality.
06-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
No I mean they literally look like dudes as in they have masculine brows and foreheads. They just look hard. Like if I touch one of those mixed race chicks faces it going to feel soft. I touch a Slavic chicks face it's going to feel hard.

Mixed race birds absolutely crush all other ethnicities especially plain janes.
06-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • geekindex
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Rick, I hate to break it to you man but you don't have a monopoly on heterosexual preferences. Why do you care what other guys are into anyways lol?

I like to fuck attractive women of any race, I don't pedestalize any particular one.
That said, when I have kids one day, I'd like them to look remotely like me. Not gonna happen with an asian/black chick. Amongst white women, slavic chicks are the hottest by a long mile hence why EE is my preferred playground.

There is a reason why modeling agencies recruit so heavily in EE. By universal standards of beauty, the women are hot.

Edit: And if you don't think Zuzana is hot, you're a queer. Yes, I just pulled a Rick. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 11:23 AM by SpecialEd.)
06-21-2014, 11:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Nice body tranny face.
I have no idea why I have so much disdain for guys who prefer Slavs. It's probably some form of homophobia.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 08:27 PM by Rick91.)
06-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I'm a big fan of slavic girls but I have to admit the girls in the black thread look way better. But these girls are all african americans?
06-21-2014, 08:42 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
No I think a lot are beurette's. North African mixed with French. Possibly some birds from Latin/central America and the Caribbean too.

Where do you think you find girls like this? I reckon the states is your best bet.
The difference in quality amongst the girls in the 2 threads is remarkable. All the Eastern European girls I like are dark most of the time they'd pass for something from around the med. The hottest Slavic girls don't even look Slavic.
Reading some of the comments in the Slav thread it almost seems like they're faking it.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 09:13 PM by Rick91.)
06-21-2014, 08:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
The pics posted underrate slavic girls. I dont like the round soccer ball faces. I wonder though how hard it is to pickup these girls in the states. Like do you have to talk like a thug? This is coming from someone who has not been before lol.
06-21-2014, 09:59 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Zolo and Dom Torres I hear a good amount of lays if not the majority were coloured chicks out in New York. I hear it's quite fruitful for different races to go for the darker chicks. You stand out due to most white dudes being to pussy to step up.

Could you post a pic of a chick who's Slavic and can match the quality of the hotter ones on the mixed thread. I will try to be the least bit biased as possible. In all seriousness the Slavic chicks were like 6/7s on that thread and the mixed ones were more like 8/9s.

Hotter than that zuzana chick that was posted. Body was good not amazing. Face was destroyed by Frankenstein forehead and just general shitness.
Heres a hot white chick. Hotter than all those chicks posted on Slavic thread. She passes for more med than Slavic though.

http://www.pinkfineart.com/mc-nudes/domi...oom/81791/
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 10:54 PM by Rick91.)
06-21-2014, 10:27 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I pm'd you. These are some local talent in Ukraine
06-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
They're good you should post them here. They have the whole sweet innocent thing going on just not a whole lot of tits or ass. I like them but again the chicks in the mixed race thread destroy them.

You have chick's on there who have that sweet vibe but also their bodies and vibes just scream sex.

Mixed race chicks are without a doubt the hottest chicks out there. It's a non contest. EE is great but it's reputation has been hyped to death. The question is where do we find these mixed girls in abundance?

My thoughts...

Certain parts of the states.
The western colonies in Africa.
Caribbean.
Brazil.
Paris- numerous expats from the western colonies in Africa.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 11:22 PM by Rick91.)
06-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I am friends with the guy that took the photos don't feel right posting them. I think my next trips will be Asia and Africa. I remember an average black chick saying to me in europe that wanted to fuck 'once you go black you wont go back.' Regret not banging her but I was way too high in Amsterdam. Good times..
Caribbean also sounds pretty good. Cant wait until I finish Uni once and for all.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 11:33 PM by Shanked.)
06-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Africa seems to be the least explored pussy paradise. It has the potential for certain areas to be easier than SEA and quality with the right mix that cannot be beaten.

How is this such an ignored topic on the forums. Maybe sub consciously we have all been avoiding it. Africa isn't for the weak or high inhibition male.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 12:02 AM by Rick91.)
06-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hicks Offline
Lieutenant

Peru
How easy is it to get to Africa from Europe? And which places would you definitely be able to get by only speaking English?

It's definitely under-explored, it just doesn't seem as convenient as some other options.
06-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
You learn French if you go to the western colonies. 3 month pimsleur course should be mandatory. Make sure it's pimsleur the others are shit.
I don't think it's the kind of place you go for a week or 2 more like 3 month stints touring whole regions like Zolo did.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 01:21 AM by Rick91.)
06-22-2014, 01:20 AM
Find Reply