• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLL drama over at RVF
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
GLL drama over at RVF
Anyone following this thread over at rvf?
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-37295.html

Basically GLL posted a proper professional vid demonstrating nervous guy game with the focus on how easy it is to just talk to girls.

Threads turned into some sort of PUAhate type bashing. Why would anyone consider it to be fake? Nothing crazy or special happens in that vid. The cost of hiring models and actresses far outweighs the hassle of just doing it legitimately.

Is it just me or can you not just tell it was real? Krauser was going on about it seeming staged although he's mostly changed his mind and is considering they're just American.

Roosh hasn't read the thread at all and has just stated as if fact that chris faked the video and is appalled because chris sponsored ROK this month.

Very interesting drama. I'm on chris's side. It would not surprise me if samseau was behind contacting one of the girls in real life which caused even more drama. Guys losing the V at 24 should always be suspect when some sort of weird behavioural shit goes down.

06-25-2014, 04:51 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: GLL drama over at RVF
Of all the 'PUA' guys out there, I respect GLL loser the most. He's humble and offers a lot of self-improvement advise. Roosh is just pissed his Asperger game-analytics don't work. He admitted that much in the Russia thread.
06-25-2014, 05:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
GLL is overall number 1 in terms of how much he can help. Then you get guys like krauser though. Krauser would not be fucking the quality he does if he did what GLL teaches.

Saying that i wonder what would happen to krauser if he got jacked. Not like bodybuilder meathead jacked but like a Jason statham kind of build. A build that was obviously noticeable and far above average. How would that effect his results? He could realistically raise his body by about 2 points not that it would at all be necessary. Just interesting to see how much if it would effect things. Far more important in night game I imagine. Steve jabba is pretty jacked and he does well in both.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 05:26 AM by Rick91.)
06-25-2014, 05:25 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
I am skeptical of every pickup video. Hell I am even skeptical of all the prank vids now. I file it all under fake until proven otherwise. Stuff is just so easy to stage. Not saying gll is fake but I would need proof before giving any credence.
06-25-2014, 06:02 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I heard generally people who assume the worst in people e.g. making up shit are generally prone to being guilty of this kind of behaviour themselves.

It's very rare I doubt something's legitimacy unless glaringly obvious. I just can't see the point and I also believe it's highly obvious when it has been faked.

Does anyone know of actual staged faked vids on the net? Justin Wayne did some form of cast couching game where he did manipulate the chicks into giving him the poon under false pretences.
06-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
One of those things that is hard to prove either way (for & against). I hope GLL invites that Christian dude out to watch him video tape.

One thing to point out is, most these PUA guys have blogs, websites, etc and thus stand to gain financially from making these videos. I would be more open and less skeptical of a random poster on a forum making a few in field videos showcasing style and venues. Unless you use known actresses / actors it is almost impossible to prove these type videos as fake. So risk is zero - minimal at most.

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 07:18 AM by Dash.)
06-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vance Offline
Deckhand

delete.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018, 01:30 PM by Vance.)
06-25-2014, 07:14 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes 007 Game's post:
  • Max
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Cool.

Forget the video being fake or not. What you should see here is how he starts really nervous (for real) but then he builds momentum, "gets into state" , and there is no stopping from there. Walking to people and starting a conversation, how easy is that?

Tyler's last video is about keeping social momentum throughout the week, always talking to people, striking conversations with anyone, or going out for just 20 minutes a night on the weekdays so then in the weekend you're already in the zone, and then when the time comes to go out and approach it's easy. I feel this every fucking night. I start from sub zero comfort level (being infront of the computer all day) and after 1-2 hours of dancing I can just approach anyone. So many times early on at night I'll even get an approach invitation (a strong one) and won't act on it, telling myself "I'm not ready yet" but then when you get going it's so so easy.

So the point being, be friendly and talkative all the time, always, that's probably the best thing you could do for your game. And that includes talking with old women and guys too. It's about being social and training your brain that it's OK talking with strangers. If I would need to give a newbie just one advise, that would be it.

Now I saw the Texas and California part, LOL, they were both actually independent "countries" at some point. The Republic of California (for 24 hours) and Texas has, in theory, the right to break off the union (I think, this is from memory). I had an American girl in collage who didn't know that Alaska was a state.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2014, 06:08 PM by 007 Game.)
06-25-2014, 05:47 PM
Find Reply