Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ONS vs Wife/LTR countries
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

ONS vs Wife/LTR countries
I've been thinking about countries to settle in for the long term and weighing the pros and cons. Here is an excellent message given to me. (Of course, like many with real information on, the guy was banned.)

"Just because Eastern Europe is great for short-term flings and mini-relationships does not mean it is a good place to find a wife.

It is probably even worse than the US in this aspect. A relationship with a Slavic woman should NEVER exceed six months. These will be happy six months, but as Kamaki mentioned, woman-on-man cheating is so rampant that it is too big a gamble for raising a family.

My advice for older men who are looking to settle down and raise a family is to go to Central Asia, excluding Kazakhstan. Russian-speaking Asian girls. These girls are gold, cheating risk is low, materialism is low, physically attractive, sweet, traditional values, very low divorce rates. The only downside is that most are Muslim.

Not surprisingly, these countries are not that great for game. The standard is long-term traditional courtship. Usually, the places that are good for game are not good for finding a wife [easy and promiscuous women, think Brazil], and the places that are good for finding a wife are usually not good for game [women who take longer to put out, etc.]. Then, there are places that are good for neither, like the US, Argentina, Spain, and the Western world in general."

"Kazakhstan has a considerably higher divorce rate than the rest of Central Asian countries, the reason being that there is a greater Russian (and in a lesser degree Western) influence there. It is something like 30% vs I believe 5% in Tajikistan. One in three marriages dead is not a good case for a country. I have never been personally (I have toured all countries except Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan), but I did have a friend who visited all countries (except Turkmenistan, which you can only visit for a short-period as there is a North Korea style dictatorship there), he mentioned that Kazakh girls were considerably easier than in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and a bit easier than in Uzbekistan. This seems to correlate perfectly with the divorce rates.

That means that Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan would be good for game, Tajikistan (if you can forgive the unibrow) and Kyrgyzstan (and maybe Turkmenistan if you can bribe some official to get a residency permit) good for finding a wife to raise your children.

Rather sad that the places where good LTR prospects reside are limited to a few piss-poor countries most have never heard of. Says a lot about the state of the world's cultures."

Another good message I got, from a different guy:

"I would say if you want an Asian might as well go to South East Asia and find the real deal.

Russian speaking Asian girls are good, but the problem is that the places where they live are not nice at all, and I'm putting it mildly. You don't want to move there unless you are offered a cushy expat job with a ridiculously high salary, and even then you should think twice. The climate is harsh, some of these places are quite dangerous, the infrastructure is very poor, there is not much tourist infrastructure, and most people don't speak English. Most people who live there want to GTFO. Could be a good place to find a wife and bring her to a Western country, but then sooner or later she may start getting dick on the side, because she'll get tons of offers unless she is ugly. Females are females even if they are "muslim" and "traditional".

If I were looking to get married and settle down, I would rather move to Thailand, Philippines or Indonesia, settle somewhere on a tropical island with a nice local girl and live on $1000-$1500/month or less. There is no way you can get the same kind of quality of life in Russian speaking Asian countries, or in Russia itself, regardless of how much you spend.

oh yeah, as for Muslim girls not fucking around and that the cheating risk is low, well... I just disagree, and I am speaking from experience here (not as the cheated husband/bf, thankfully). Basically, what keeps them from fucking around is the constant watching and cockblocking by Muslim men (not in all Muslim countries, but generally the more conservative the country is the worse it gets). Once she's out of there, this "obstacle" disappears and guess what, hello the cock carousel."
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 01:31 AM by Astraeos.)
06-29-2014, 01:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
RE: ONS vs Wife/LTR countries

Yeah it's really annoying when you are PMing someone and they get banned, that happened to me once.

Although they are in the minority, you can find girls in EE who take a while to crack, I'm talking one or more months of dating before they give it up. If you are concerned with cheating, I would think these girls would not be likely to cheat.

I agree there is likely good wife material in Central Asia, but you shouldn't rule out EE, IMO.
06-29-2014, 01:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Yes, but with 60% divorce rate in Belarus, I don't like my odds.

I'm pretty sure Central or Southeast Asia are my destinations.

Too bad Central Asia (Tajikistan/Kyrgyzstan) are absolute shitholes where its almost impossible to earn a good salary. Plus, the Soviets devastated the water and land with pollution and poor agriculture/water management. Finally, lots of instability and dictatorships.

Philippines at least has a growing economy and good weather, beaches, and healthy food. Seems a much safer place for the long term, though I will research more about central Asia and perhaps visit some day.
06-29-2014, 01:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How old are you astro?
06-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
There are lots of expats in Kyrgyzstan, some are making big money working in the Gold mines. Also, the water and air quality in Bishkek is good. It's not polluted at all. For sure there is more Pollution in Manila than Bishkek. Think about the difference in population density between Philippines and Central Asia.

Philippines is fun because the girls are super easy, but quality is higher in Central Asia. I recommend Tashkent if you like adventure. Like Belarus, it's a proper dictatorship.

...though Uzbekistan is a harsher dictatorship than Belarus.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 01:58 AM by William.)
06-29-2014, 01:56 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpecialEd's post:
  • TideRide
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
The Czech Republic is great for ONS. Having sex there for a woman means nothing, it's like drinking water lol. Strangely enough, it's sister country Slovakia is the polar opposite. The women are very conservative but HOT. It's a good place to find a wife I imagine.
06-29-2014, 02:05 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

If one wants Asians it would be better to go to the fountain!
06-29-2014, 02:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I thought SE Asians girls cheat a lot ... I've read that Filipinas make excellent and loyal wives. But, aren't they too submessive? You'll get bored of a wife that is too submessive and most likely cheat on her and eventually leave her.

I was married to a latina for 4 years, wasn't easy, they have strong personalities!
06-29-2014, 03:26 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

(06-29-2014, 01:56 AM)William Wrote: There are lots of expats in Kyrgyzstan, some are making big money working in the Gold mines. Also, the water and air quality in Bishkek is good. It's not polluted at all. For sure there is more Pollution in Manila than Bishkek. Think about the difference in population density between Philippines and Central Asia.

Philippines is fun because the girls are super easy, but quality is higher in Central Asia. I recommend Tashkent if you like adventure. Like Belarus, it's a proper dictatorship.

...though Uzbekistan is a harsher dictatorship than Belarus.

Well, I was thinking of the provinces in the Philippines, much cleaner from what expats tell me.

In central Asia, I was thinking about Tajikistan since it has the nicest weather and most traditional culture....plus, I like the look of the Tajik girls...very similar to Persian girls. But central asia seems much harsher to live in than provincial Philippines cities. I know Filipino people and Turkmen/Kazakhs/Uzbek men. Filipinos mostly complained about petty theft and overcrowding. Central asians told me stories of knife/gun fights, bride kidnapping, and general violence and harshness amongst the people.

Regarding work...I'm not too interested in gold mining, haha.

I'm in my mid 20s so I want to set myself up for a long term career. Mining and similar jobs offer short life expectancy.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 07:25 AM by Astraeos.)
06-29-2014, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(06-29-2014, 07:18 AM)Astraeos Wrote: But central asia seems much harsher to live in than provincial Philippines cities. Central asians told me stories of knife/gun fights, bride kidnapping, and general violence and harshness amongst the people.

Living in Bishkek is something like Ukraine or Belarus, though the girls are a step down (IMO) and yes there is a lot more violence. Non-white local dudes are sometimes hostile to foreigners.

Tashkent is hard because it's so stuck in the past. Imagine Ukraine minus 20 years. Their currency is fucked, bills and receipts are written by hand, no foreign investment, etc. Because it's a police state, there's not much violence. The people are amazingly friendly. I have an urge to go back because I got a sense it might be a great place to get a top caliber girl (as an LTR/wife), but first I need to learn Russian!

I have no idea about Tajikistan.

There are plenty of good jobs at the gold mines in Bishkek. Locals are doing the shit jobs. Expats tend to be managers, technicians, etc. But you need a specialty to get those good jobs. One expat I met was a manager who worked previously in Russia, India, and Africa previously. I think he had a degree in Engineering but he transitioned to management. He certainly wasn't in a dead-end job.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 07:43 AM by William.)
06-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

Unfortunately, I have a degree in Life Sciences, not engineering. I'd be interested in getting a dental education in Tashkent or Bishkek and living there (my Russian is good enough for that). Well...I'd have to know for sure that dentists earn well in Central Asia (they earn well in Belarus and Ukraine).

I still feel a lot safer going to SEA to start a family. I wouldn't want to be living in Central Asia and have my wife or kids get killed. Revolutions happen all the time there- big unrest/revolution every couple years in central asia. Philippines may be corrupt...but its a lot more stable- they even signed a peace treaty with the main muslim separatist group.

I'm certainly interested in central asia, but who knows if I'd ever be accepted into that society. It would suck to spend years setting up a career there only to be unable to marry a reputable girl or be treated well by the locals.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 08:05 AM by Astraeos.)
06-29-2014, 08:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
William, is Russian the predominant language on the streets in Tashkent, not uzbek?
06-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(06-29-2014, 08:03 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: William, is Russian the predominant language on the streets in Tashkent, not uzbek?

Yes, as far as I could tell. I think most everyone knows both languages, but I was hearing mostly Russian.

Few people spoke English, probably worse of any country I've been, in that respect. Tho if you only know English, you can still manage and have fun.

I number closed a 9, the only time in my life I've done that, but her English was so bad I couldn't communicate with her on the phone.

06-29-2014, 09:19 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Astraeos Offline
Lieutenant

So, you say the people were friendly? Did you have a good time? Did you make some good local friends?
06-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Yes, the locals were exceedingly friendly. Here are a few of the nice gestures locals did during my very short stay there:

-I went to the airport to pickup my dad, and I asked a local dude where the arrivals were. He asked for my phone number and the next day gave us a tour of the center. He took us to a local restaurant with really delicious food. This guy insisted on paying for dinner, it was insanely cheap but still. This guy emailed me a few times many months later, but I eventually forgot to reply and he stopped.

-Took a train ride to Samarkand and everyone in our compartment wanted our contact info by the end of the ride.

-Went into a jewelry store in the mall, a very cute girl was working there, her mother asked us to sit, they gave us tea, called the sister to come meet us, she brought us little Uzbek souvenirs for us.

-Going out at night, met some local guys at a nightclub who played translator for us and helped us open sets.

I've never been to a country with such friendly people, people so eager to make connection with foreigners.

I was only there a week. I didn't actually bang any girls but there was one night when I think I could have, I just dropped the ball.

This was back in 2009 mind you. Somehow I don't think the place has changed much.

I went to Bishkek hoping it would be like Tashkent, but Bishkek is closer to Ukraine than Tashkent I'd say. Tashkent was truly an anomaly.

06-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Find Reply