• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
Europe
Ask questions and share info about Europe here!
The Blog: naughtynomad.com Wink
Facebook: Click here
Twitter: @naughtynomad
02-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

RE: Europe
Just thought i would mention Euro 2012 and how it might or might not effect Ukraine. i spoke to a western guy who actually loves in Ukraine and he said that there are 10 million girls aged 18-40 living in Ukraine and not worry about Euro 2012 ruining our chances there. 10 million women wont be put off by 1 month or drunken footie fans. another guy who lives there told me that seeing a bit of money might make them want us more. interesting angle to the fear some feel.
02-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

FSU,Interesting post. I was told not to bother with Russia because the women are now westernized and only want rich guys. I had a teaching opportunity for Ukraine, but was unsure because id read elsewhere about guys going to Odessa for a week etc and not getting anything. What’s the real deal?
02-27-2012, 02:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
planeteater Offline
Boatswain

FSU: I will PM you some questions soon. merci.
02-28-2012, 01:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

(02-21-2012, 04:48 AM)planeteater Wrote: Just thought i would mention Euro 2012 and how it might or might not effect Ukraine. i spoke to a western guy who actually loves in Ukraine and he said that there are 10 million girls aged 18-40 living in Ukraine and not worry about Euro 2012 ruining our chances there. 10 million women wont be put off by 1 month or drunken footie fans. another guy who lives there told me that seeing a bit of money might make them want us more. interesting angle to the fear some feel.

fantastic news. I'm bokking flights to Kiev soon even though Scotland won't be there! Football, beer and fanny sounds like a quality time ensured.

Yo, yo.

Currently in Macedonia conducting some project for uni. Second time I've been here and I love this place. Maybe not the best looking women in Europe but certainly of a very high standard. All very friendly, warm, welcoming and beautiful. Turned up in Skopje (nice enough city but a bit mundane) and scoped out a lot of pretty girls, but as stated many of them seemed westernised. Still hot though wasn't too different from what I witness back home. Then I came south to Bitola, wearing my kilt, and it was literally like stepping into paradise. A frozen paradise but you get so much attention. The girls are intrigued about you why you're over here and what you're doing later. I thoroughly recommend heading down to Bitola as there is plenty of top quality poontang throughout the year. If you're coming here in summer make sure to check out Ohrid; amazing, huge fresh water lake, free flowing booze and babes parading about in skimpy swimsuits. Perfect.
also I am in need of some advice.

My trips this year include a trip to Croatia and general travelling around The Balkans. Flying from Edinburgh to Dubrovnik on June 27th and after reading Naughty Nomad's blog he has recommended that Dubrovnik is only a short stay. Hitting Budva ASAP to see what life is like there. Any further recommendations on where I should head whilst I'm in that region?

Trying to arrange an end of term trip to somewhere in Europe; Amsterdam, Riga, Prague have all been touted but I find them all rather generic. If I'm going to a big city I'm thinking Berlin, or maybe going somewhere random like Lithuania. Any tips for the best obscure places?

Heading to Belgrade in May to visit a lady friend I met last year in Macedonia. Excited about this for many reasons of which I shan't list. Any suggestions of things to do in BG?

Finally, been invited by a friend back home (the potential girlfriend) to join her at the end of the year in Melbourne and travel up to Hong Kong with her. I'm sure Australia is as fantastic as everyone makes it out to be but what's the thoughts on HK?
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2012, 02:08 AM by Broon.)
02-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

When Does Ukraine Join the EU?
(02-24-2012, 01:16 AM)FSU Wrote: Best Looking Girls In Europe?

Share some opinions people. I'd say definitely Slavic. Ukrainian chicks are pretty hard to beat. Fantastic figures,always look their best, even if nipping to the shop for a pint of milk,know how to carry themselves properly. And added to all that is the slavic accent. The complete package I'd say. Belarus has great looking women but they are not as stylish or slutty looking ( or acting ) which marks them down slightly. Russians of Slavic blood are incredible but non Slavic Russians less so. I'm not into girls from Tartastan,Udmurtia,Buryat,the Caucuses etc. although there are exceptions of course.

What is great about Slavic women is that in their dating scene men are more respectful ( they don't get dicks shouting out "get yer tits out love" etc. or trying to grope them ) this means they are more approachable without putting up the bitch shield. I've been shot down in clubs in the UK before I've opened my mouth but that has never happened in the FSU. I've been blown out many times over there but never rudely or before I've said my opener. A girl will always hear you out and then let you know with a certain charm if she is not interested. It's classy.

I never intend to travel anywhere except the FSU again. Done most of Asia,north America,Europe,not into black women at all and can take or leave South America. It means less flags ( I find that lame anyway - quality not quantity for me ) and less passport stamps but as a pretty good Russian speaker ( damn it's a hard language ) the FSU is the place. It's a playground for gamers where the rides are free. Every man should go there at least once in their lives.

Is Ukraine joining the EU anytime soon? When that happens I'd say the fun will be over because all the pretty girls can do a mass exodus!
-
I too am a big fan of Ukrainian women. Love thin women and no asses are fine with me. Once they get a little money they are getting fat too.
-
FSU, where did you learn Russian? Do you live in Ukraine or just visit?
02-28-2012, 03:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bourbonitis blues Offline
Stowaway

(02-28-2012, 01:56 AM)The Brown Wrote: My trips this year include a trip to Croatia and general travelling around The Balkans. Flying from Edinburgh to Dubrovnik on June 27th and after reading Naughty Nomad's blog he has recommended that Dubrovnik is only a short stay. Hitting Budva ASAP to see what life is like there. Any further recommendations on where I should head whilst I'm in that region?

If I'm going to a big city I'm thinking Berlin, or maybe going somewhere random like Lithuania. Any tips for the best obscure places?

Naughty Nomad wasn't a huge fan of Albania, but I fell in love with the place. Everyone was very friendly, even if they didn't speak English, and the girls were good looking and very approachable. (Though not exactly easy...)

Sarajevo was really nice as well. Also, if you're going to Budva, definitely hit Kotor for a night or two. It's relatively quiet but gorgeous.

Berlin is my favorite city. It has really funky/artsy bars and is relatively cheap. Stay in the east.
02-28-2012, 06:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

RE: Europe: Saint Patrick's Day
Hi Nomad,
Can you give us people from other parts of the world an intro to what St. Patrick's Day is like in Ireland. In the USA it is just an excuse to wear green and party. In USA, the cities that have the big parties are Savannah, Georgia; New York City, and Boston. Thousands of people go. There maybe other places that I'm not familiar with that have big parties. I did 3 in Savannah and each year they became more tame. The police cracked down on anything fun, until they weren't worth going to. Also does anyone else have plans to go somewhere for a special St. Patrick's Day?
02-28-2012, 08:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

(02-28-2012, 06:40 AM)bourbonitis blues Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 01:56 AM)The Brown Wrote: My trips this year include a trip to Croatia and general travelling around The Balkans. Flying from Edinburgh to Dubrovnik on June 27th and after reading Naughty Nomad's blog he has recommended that Dubrovnik is only a short stay. Hitting Budva ASAP to see what life is like there. Any further recommendations on where I should head whilst I'm in that region?

If I'm going to a big city I'm thinking Berlin, or maybe going somewhere random like Lithuania. Any tips for the best obscure places?

Naughty Nomad wasn't a huge fan of Albania, but I fell in love with the place. Everyone was very friendly, even if they didn't speak English, and the girls were good looking and very approachable. (Though not exactly easy...)

Sarajevo was really nice as well. Also, if you're going to Budva, definitely hit Kotor for a night or two. It's relatively quiet but gorgeous.

Berlin is my favorite city. It has really funky/artsy bars and is relatively cheap. Stay in the east.

Sweet, maybe give Albania a shot for a few days and see if my luck comes in! as for Sarajevo, I've heard from everyone who's been there that it is worth a visit and the same with Budva. Plus I'll take on Kotor too.

I'll keep Berlin in mind and propose it to uni chums. Would be game for it if it is cheap, plus the German's are cool people, have hot women and plenty of beer. What's not to like?!
02-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
My experience in Albania was limited. I was on in Tirana for two days.. I hear you it's great outside the capital.

@BrianMark: I'll start a thread for that question...
02-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
SuperSmash Offline
Stowaway

Hey all - I discovered Nomad's site yesterday through Roosh - literally read 3-4 hours worth of stuff - awesome articles and cool to have a community and forum to share some experiences.

I'm 24 and from Philly and trying to take at least 2 10ish day international trips a year, more if possible, so this is a really sweet source of ideas.

I'm traveling with my brother to Ireland in late March/early April and basically traveling along the south coast and to most of the major towns and cities along the way and up to Galway. I've been to Galway before for a few days but with different goals.

As far as the girls go, Im going in with a pretty grounded expectation of quality (though my experience was decent - better than English girls by a mile. Regarding trying to pull though, anyone have any good tips? From what I've gathered, steer towards more conversational bars and dress well but not over the top, still western girls so you have to deal with their lovely qualities... Im a pretty decent looking guy and have a natural peacock (Im 6'8" and former college bball player so im in good shape still)... any advice from the crowd?

02-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Trans_Continental_Hustle Offline
Stowaway

On the whole Ukraine thing, I recently returned from Kiev and agree with everything FSU has posted. I’m a bit of a Slavophile at heart, although I’ve only been studying Russian seriously for a few months.

I also really worry about the Euro 2012 and a general move towards the West, but here’s my thoughts:

EU membership? I doubt it. They’ll get close association, but the whole Yulia Tymoshenko imprisonment and a bunch of other issues will prevent full membership. The way the Euro Zone’s looking at present, I doubt we have much to worry about either way.

Actually, in terms of migration, it’s already happened: 5 or more years ago they’d already lost over 1 million or more people to EU countries. The other thing to remember, is that Eastern Ukraine is much more Russian in outlook, and that side of Ukraine has seen similar numbers leave to work in Russia.

On the Euro 2012 event: I really hope it doesn’t fuck things up. I do agree it’ll probably force prices upwards, although things like accommodation are already ridiculous in Kiev (compared to the rest of Ukraine). It will definitely put Kiev “on the map” and a few more tourists might venture there... Flights might get a little cheaper.

The thing is, the stag groups alone aren’t enough to justify a budget airline putting on a service. They almost always exist because migrant workers want to go home from the U.K. to visit their families back in Poland etc. (or at least that’s how it starts)

Stag Party trips probably won’t like Kiev though. They normally follow a template, whereby there’s a cute Medieval old town with a square or nearby street full of pubs. This way you can drink cheap beer easily and convince yourself and your friends back home, that you actually went for the historic/cultural aspect. Think Prague, Riga, Tallinn, Krakow...

I think the whole stag thing in general has slowed down a lot in the last few years, and I certainly can’t imagine them going to somewhere like Donetsk for a weekend! Waaay too much like hard work, and pretty grim! Which is great for us...

I say avoid the place like the plague, and return after the tournament once it’s all died down!
03-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Broon Offline
Lieutenant

Any tips on Croatia as a whole? What's the poontang like there? And Montenegro too? Easy to pick up? I'm wanting to wrap up a few Balkan flags on my travels in the summer!
03-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Website Find Reply
[-]
  •
Zolo Offline
El Capitan

Malta
You should start your own thread on it..
03-10-2012, 04:32 AM
Website Find Reply