Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming your sexlives
[-]
  •
007 Game Offline

Afghanistan
Streaming your sexlives
(07-11-2014, 08:11 PM)deb auchery Wrote: I can almost not control myself in odessa today, walking around and seeing young girls wearing no bra and tight little bums. I look forward to getting home so I can relax and try not to think about it

This prompted me to write this post which I wanted to write for sometime, last post from me for awhile, I'm leaving Napa tomorrow and will start a busy traveling cycle until mid September.

This is a travel/sex forum but most of you guys live someplace, you do have a home base.

If I were you, after "mastering" game and playing with it for a couple of years, I would stop doing it and would streamline my sex life so I wouldn't have to spend more than a couple of hours a week on it.

Sex should be coming to you, not you having to chase sex.

What I would do, if I were you, in concentrate on finding not girls to fuck but wing-girls / fuck buddies who like girls and swinging. I'd only screen girls for that and wouldn't stop until I'd have 2-3 sex buddies who I could play with on a regular basis who would give me ACCESS to any amount of girls I want.

Right now, if I was living in Berlin lets say, where my German MILF is living, I would basically have sex with any amount of girls with a click of a button. We've set up a profile on a swinging dating site and we have a huge list of couples / single girls who want to meep up with us. We can just write them "Lets meet at X and time Y" and boom, that's it.

Swinging parties, I mentioned before.

Going out in the street and approaching women together (tandem pickup) which I also wrote about before and did (successfully) in London and here in Napa.

When you meet up as a couple with swingers / single girls who like couples - your circle of "sex friends" becomes larger and larger and you find MORE partners to do this with. More bi sexual wing girls, who you could later meet up with alone and with others.

Once you get into the circle of friends who are into this scene, it's done, game over. You don't have to chase girls ever again.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

I'm the last person who would stop gaming for any reason, I love it, I will keep doing it, and I think it's hugely important for your development as a man. But it should come secondary to sorting out your life. I'd say that if you have less than $500k to your name, but you spend more than 2 nights a week gaming x 4 hours, then your life is out of balance.

Just my 0.02 on this topic, hoping to inspire you to find fuck buddies / sex partners to play with and take your sexlives to the next (and ultimate) level.

Enjoy the rest of the summer
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 08:39 PM by 007 Game.)
07-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes deb auchery's post:
  • SpecialEd
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
RE: Streaming your sexlives
This is somewhat to do with my Autumn plan in Kiev, not necessarily swinging as Ukraine is mostly too conservative for that.

In Ukraine, especially at this time of year, it's important to have a regular supply of sex, a fuck buddy or even a girlfriend. I am lucky at the moment as my regular girl will give me all that I want and more. This regular sex stream is important for me, otherwise I will walk outside of my apartment having not had sex for two days, and see what is on show and I will literally be steaming in my underwear and not able to think about anything else. I don't think anybody is as horny as I am in Odessa, even the local Turks don't seem to perv as much as me. I see something I like and I will stare intently, and I will follow girls around the centre like a dog

So, my plan is to move to Kiev and up the ante a bit. I've been getting a decent amount of pussy lately without trying to hard, but I want the trophy girls, if only for a while.

Having pussy come to you depends on your circumstances and environment, for me at this time the pussy will not come to me as I am living like a tourist. I can only meet girls on the street, in the club, or online. If I had a normal job in Ukraine in which I would go to the office, then you could literally give the girls a ticket like at the meat counter.

What I am starting to do is teach English in Ukraine, not for the money just for meeting women in a normal environment where I am not automatically viewed as a predator. Just a few hours a week, I can turn up at any English school in Ukraine and get a job because i'm a native English speaker and don't have an accent.

Teaching English also give me access to milfs(25+) which an be hard to locate in Ukraine, there are not many in the clubs or bars and will meet men through social circles.

Having wing girls is not likely in this country, in London it was different, I loved spending my time with girls, I lived with four girls and didn't have sex with a single one of them, but I was regularly bringing back women to the house. They treated me like a god, cooking for me and all sorts

Quote: I'd say that if you have less than $500k to your name, but you spend more than 2 nights a week gaming x 4 hours, then your life is out of balance.

Lol, I would have to disagree with this, many of us don't have this kind of money to our name. Ok when my business goals come to fruition, or I get my inheritance that's a different story.

I have realised that having a big bank balance of $500k for example is not so important(although nice of course), I am perfectly happy with a regular stream of semi passive income in which I can live comfortably in most places in the world.

Although i'm not rich, there are plenty of people I know who have millions who envy my lifestyle, i'm pretty much free, I don't even need my UK bank accounts anymore. I like having a British passport, and the opportunity of getting my Serb passport, because the countries that are inaccessible without a visa with the British are mostly accessible with the Serb.

What i'm aiming for currently is making a chunk of money to buy property with, and building my income and making it as steady as possible. I would like for example to be able to do some cool shit like VoV and go to the Artic Circle, or go on Safari whenever I want.

I'm not going to work my ass off for the next ten years 12hrs a day to be in pretty much the same position I am in now, free and loving life.

Anyway, back to my Autumn plans....something like a Harem and playing big roller game a bit more.

I'm planning to rent a decent apartment in Kiev with perhaps 3 bedrooms, then rent the rooms to students(girls of course, perhaps 4) for a knock down price, and they will have to do chores around the house, like cooking, cleaning, and shopping. I might not even have sex with these girls, but their friends will be more than welcome to hang out as long as they are not male.

Alternatively it might be good to rent a place that has a room that can be used as an art studio, then girls can come and use the place for free and to chill out. I know a guy who has this in Ukraine, a 17yr old I was shagging was going there, she told me intially that they were not having sex, but then one day she said "oh you might want to get yourself checked out, I had sex with the guy and I think I caught something from him" he's about 40yrs old I think

There are many guys advertising free accommodation for girls to work as maids in their homes in Ukraine, and of course there is sex involved. they even put in the ads "No sex involved", even though there always is.

This will work especially well in Kiev where rent prices are high, having low cost accommodation in Kiev is gold for girls. Also now there is a refugee crisis in Ukraine, with a stream of people coming from Eastern Ukraine(which has the hottest chicks) many of these people have almost nothing to their name, they have abandoned their houses in the East, they cannot rent or sell them at the moment

With regard to high rolling, i'm planning to hit the night clubs at the weekends only, and do it in style, immaculately dressed, best clubs, bottle service, shisha, sushi, all that crap the dumb Ukrainian bitches respect. The rest of the week I will be working, my business and teaching English a bit, some social gatherings maybe.

I have a German friend in Ukraine that is much more strict with himself than me, this guy is either working, or in a nightclub, no sitting around in cafes etc. It's also good to always appear busy with Ukrainian girls, they will respect you more than having lots of free time, otherwise they know you have lots of time to get up to some mischief.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 09:36 PM by deb auchery.)
07-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
prezaole@yahoo.co.uk Offline
Banned

dont u have a job, Deb? i see u have time to transmit crappy reports noone gives a shit about..
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 11:03 PM by prezaole@yahoo.co.uk.)
07-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Well thought-out plan, deb.

I like the ESL teaching idea. The great thing about the ESL scene in EE is you're working with mainly young adults(18-30), the majority of which tend to be women. It's a great way to meet 'nice' girls and I plan to keep on doing it after Korea just for that reason.

Your post touched on the major downside of an internet biz. No local network. You may be rolling in dough but because it's not a local brick-and-mortar business, you're effectively a nobody. The notion of making a living on your laptop floats over most peoples heads too. I tried to explain my biz ideas to the girl im seeing and she just looked at me with glazed over eyes lol.
07-12-2014, 12:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(07-12-2014, 12:48 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Well thought-out plan, deb.

I like the ESL teaching idea. The great thing about the ESL scene in EE is you're working with mainly young adults(18-30), the majority of which tend to be women. It's a great way to meet 'nice' girls and I plan to keep on doing it after Korea just for that reason.

Your post touched on the major downside of an internet biz. No local network. You may be rolling in dough but because it's not a local brick-and-mortar business, you're effectively a nobody. The notion of making a living on your laptop floats over most peoples heads too. I tried to explain my biz ideas to the girl im seeing and she just looked at me with glazed over eyes lol.

Yeah its way over the heads of girls here, im starting to tell them that I am working with Ukrainian clients
07-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Vin Offline
Deckhand

Afghanistan
(07-11-2014, 08:37 PM)007 Game Wrote: But it should come secondary to sorting out your life. I'd say that if you have less than $500k to your name, but you spend more than 2 nights a week gaming x 4 hours, then your life is out of balance.

This doesn't make any sense, so are you saying that if a guy doesn't have 500k in the bank, but goes out on the weekends to meet chicks, his life is out of balance? LMFAO!! Where do you get these silly opinions?
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2014, 01:16 AM by Vin.)
07-13-2014, 01:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(07-13-2014, 01:16 AM)Vin Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 08:37 PM)007 Game Wrote: But it should come secondary to sorting out your life. I'd say that if you have less than $500k to your name, but you spend more than 2 nights a week gaming x 4 hours, then your life is out of balance.

This doesn't make any sense, so are you saying that if a guy doesn't have 500k in the bank, but goes out on the weekends to meet chicks, his life is out of balance? LMFAO!! Where do you get these silly opinions?

I'm pretty sure 007 meant $500K net worth. I'm inclined to agree with him. That's really not a lot, it basically means you own a property or two.

I don't know about you but I don't like the idea of cutting a monthly check to maintain the roof over my head. I want the security and stability of owning my own place. I will be spending most of the next few years pursuing that goal.

Besides, once you have your finances in order, pussy comes to you. There's a severe shortage of guys with their shit to together in this world and women know that. Rather than learning "game", guys should be learning how to make money. It's a skill like any other and I intend to master it.

07-13-2014, 04:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
He means find a way to earn good money before u start spending all your time on gaming
07-13-2014, 04:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(07-13-2014, 04:37 AM)SpecialEd Wrote:

I'm pretty sure 007 meant $500K net worth. I'm inclined to agree with him. That's really not a lot, it basically means you own a property or two.

I don't know about you but I don't like the idea of cutting a monthly check to maintain the roof over my head. I want the security and stability of owning my own place. I will be spending most of the next few years pursuing that goal.

Besides, once you have your finances in order, pussy comes to you. There's a severe shortage of guys with their shit to together in this world and women know that. Rather than learning "game", guys should be learning how to make money. It's a skill like any other and I intend to master it.

Yeah but come on, most of us guys on here are not as rich as 007game. I have property in my name, doesn't mean that I would sell it or release any cash in it.

Having property is nice of course but not without its headaches, if you are travelling a lot you have to sort out issues with the place, tennants, rental agency, insurance issues etc.

All a guy needs at the end of the day is food and shelter, if you're living in a country where the rent is $300 and your income is a steady $5000 why the hell would you care whether you are renting or owing. You also have things to take into consideration the political situation in the country you buy into, also natural disasters etc. You could lose your property altogether and wish you invested in precious metals instead

My friends and I this time last year were sitting around in Lvov drinking coffee talking about how secure buying a property in Ukraine is, my friend said "Well they aren't going to take your property off you unless maybe there is a war of something, hahaha guffaw guffaw" low and behold a few months later we have a civil war in the country.

What if you bought a property in Japan and it was wiped out by a Tsunami?

Having said that I am hoping to buy a place in Ukraine soon, but If I don't then its no big deal
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2014, 05:40 AM by deb auchery.)
07-13-2014, 05:38 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

Talked to a lawyer in Ukraine about homes. Any home you want, go to a judge and pay corruption money... suddenly their paperwork is fake and the new person can take your home. So fucked. Happens frequently from what I understand.
07-13-2014, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(07-13-2014, 05:38 AM)deb auchery Wrote:

Yeah but come on, most of us guys on here are not as rich as 007game. I have property in my name, doesn't mean that I would sell it or release any cash in it.

Having property is nice of course but not without its headaches, if you are travelling a lot you have to sort out issues with the place, tennants, rental agency, insurance issues etc.

All a guy needs at the end of the day is food and shelter, if you're living in a country where the rent is $300 and your income is a steady $5000 why the hell would you care whether you are renting or owing. You also have things to take into consideration the political situation in the country you buy into, also natural disasters etc. You could lose your property altogether and wish you invested in precious metals instead

My friends and I this time last year were sitting around in Lvov drinking coffee talking about how secure buying a property in Ukraine is, my friend said "Well they aren't going to take your property off you unless maybe there is a war of something, hahaha guffaw guffaw" low and behold a few months later we have a civil war in the country.

Having said that I am hoping to buy a place in Ukraine soon, but If I don't then its no big deal

I just don't like the idea of being a tenant. Have had too many shitty landlords frankly. Renting gives you more freedom I suppose but I prefer stability. To have a little slice of this earth I call my own is in a word: priceless. Basically, I've realized having a home-base is a basic need for me. I moved around a lot as a kid and I've done the whole nomadic traveling around the world thing for a year. It's exhausting and it's difficult making true friendships.

I wouldn't be buying in a banana republic like Ukraine either but probably somewhere in central Europe. You have the protection of the EU and natural disasters/wars are scarce in Prague the last time I checked.
07-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Great post 007. I think efficiency is part of "game" (ex. Logistics) I also like how you added to look for girls who like swinging. I think for me, the key is finding a girl who's just got a high sex drive and can get kinky. My current gal excites me sexually and fits the physical profile of a girl I would target on the street or club but damn, her sex drive is nowhere as high as mine. Plus in the beginning, we would get freaky and kinky but recently, she's changed (partly because of a bladder infection) but this has been causing problems. Like today was supposed to be a special "tantra day" but it didnt seem to be a big priority for her. Anyways relationship bullshit but I want chicks who arent only sexual, but move my nut muscle. But I have not had luck in finding hot girls who are freaks. Theyre either hot but conservative or the freaks arent as hot. I think if i were to truly streamline operations, I would need to move to Japan, Ukraine, Russia or Korea as those have the numbers. I'm just not seeing the high numbers in US of hot feminine chicks to truly streamline a system.

I would focus on kundalini yoga classes or yoga classes in general as there would be girls there "open to swinging or tantric sex" but havent already been fucked as much by the tantric teachers who I know have already tapped all their students haha
As for making money, I have a job where its "possible" to make $500k but id be sacrificing a lot of precious energy and time that could be better spent on actually finding and enjoying women. Opportunity costs. I think the better comment would be learn how to make money doing something you love
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2014, 08:45 AM by fucksong.)
07-13-2014, 08:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
^I have a soft spot for sluts too. I would choose a nympho 8 over a frigid 10 any-day. I had a jap girl friend that was just insatiable, we're talking 3x a day minimum. If I could find that in a tall busty black-hair green eyed slavic package, I'd probably retire from the game.
07-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

(07-13-2014, 05:38 AM)deb auchery Wrote:

Good point.
I wonder how people feel who bought property in Donetsk and Lugansk.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 07:55 AM by bitchslayer.)
07-30-2014, 07:54 AM
Find Reply