• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shanked in SEA
[-] The following 2 users Like Shanked's post:
  • deb auchery, Max
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Shanked in SEA
Alright so wasn't sure if i was going to make a thread cos my trip could be boring as fuck, but since my first night out was very hectic I thought I may as well post.

On the flight here I got a flight attendants fb to get the ball rolling for my trip. it wasn't smooth at all but i forced myself to go for it. Just checked her fb and turns out she is on the ads for the airline, really sexy.Rolleyes

I arrive in BKK around 10pm and straight away blown away how busy it is. Taxi driver didnt speak english and also didnt know where my hostel was so he was just asking randoms along the road where it was lol. Really nice guy though.

Finally get to hostel and the hostel turns out to be a bit of a let down. After traveling hostels alot in europe, I can compare that they are better than asia. Mostly because the people staying in hostels in europe where usually outgoing sometimes awesome people maybe i just got unlucky though.. In a 8dorm room and all the people are just lying in bed on their computers. I was on the fence about going out because I just had been on a plane/airports for 10.5hrs. Comrade couldn't come out as he had to work tomorrow but he called me and gave me some tips so i felt I might as well go out. Nothing like rocking 10hr flight stench and hitting the clubs Blush

Went to Route 66. I grabbed a beer and watched this girl sing on stage in the karoke side of the club. Was just relaxing and taking in thai culture trying to understand the people a bit better. After about 20min I go and sit with 3 girls outside. Talked with them a bit then left. Something I learnt I should of done at this point is, to get your social momentum going try and leave on a high note I think GLL talks about that alot heard it somewhere. I stayed few minutes too long talking to these girls.

Anyway I go to the main part of the club and trying to talk to some girls I start to realise that there is no point trying to talk since she cant understand me and I have no fucking clue what she is saying. I hit the dfloor and danced with a few girls. The girls that i danced with i could tell were into me, but none of them wanted to kiss could only ever get a peck on the lips.Huh

Got a few numbers after I started to get drunker and drunker and then met a cool italian guy in the club who gave me the lowdown on thai girls and how they dont like kissing in public. So at this point my memory starts to go foggy. We went to a club i think it was called S39 after looking at the stamp on my arm now. Again danced with some girls got some numbers. These girls would just come out of nowhere and grab my arm most of them were fairly average but I was drunk and just having fun saying yes to everything. This club closes so bail on the chick Im with and head off with the italian and 2 girls Im just trying to wing him. We take a taxi to another club dont know the name. We enter and i go piss and lose him, feel bad now that i was a poor wingman leaving him with 2 girls. I dont see him or the girls for the rest of the night. Girls keep grabbing to dance with me still cant kiss any of them.

I go to the bar an this african chick starts grinding on me and sticks her hand down my pants. After like a minute she says want to fuck. She wasnt good but i was drunk and agreeing to everything.. we walked down some train tracks to her room. Straight away she rips off my clothes and starts sucking me off and Im just laughing because in my head I am thinking (how many times does she do this lol). I even asked her and she said I am first guy in 2weeks in BKK which is probably not true. So at this point she wants me to fuck her but i am so drunk that I already know I am never going to be able to cum. In the end had to take care of myself which was also a struggle. Sex was really bad.. she wasnt very attractive, and we are both very drunk and cant feel anything. Afterwards we walk back to the club and I just want to get away from her asap so I catch a taxi back to the hostel.

I check my wallet and I lost $100note aud and also managed to somehow spend $200. Dont know what the fuck happened but really need to slow down. Overall Im happy I went out but really mad I spent/lost so much money. I broke my dry spell within 8hrs of hitting BKK lol. Got a date lined up for tomorrow off tinder with a cute thai brunette great body/face from the pics. Also have 4 or something numbers from the club which I dont think I will bother following up.

So yeh first night in BKK was a crazy one. Going to start booking hotels now i reckon.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014, 03:09 PM by Shanked.)
08-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
R123456
Unregistered

RE: Shanked in SEA
Agoda hostel is pretty well located. Not a real party hostel, but it has atmosphere
08-05-2014, 06:16 PM
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
BKK is expensive as fuck to party in (Western style).

Dude, forget going to any normal clubs without a girl. Chances of pulling are not good imo.

IF you go to a club alone you need to go to an after hours club of which id recommend Climax.

However, id suggest meeting girls online and bringing them out to a bar/club. Then just get them drunk and fuck them. (not sure how since you are in a hostel). Might need to look into short term love motels in the area.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014, 10:45 PM by Dash.)
08-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Im moving into a hotel tomorrow and its only $5 more with a double bed shower etc compared to an 8bed dorm room filled with people that never leave the room. Like why the fuck do these people travel and lie in bed all day.. Yeh so after reading alot about thai women i got a better understanding. I had misread them when they wouldnt kiss thats just how they are they dont like being affectionate in public. And looking back on the night i possibly had 1 or 2 dtf girls because i was with a 31yr old chick at one point and she was into me she tried calling me today. Im msging her now. Also got a few other random calls lol dont know who they were but had the numbers saved under names. I am quite pale for a white guy and i think its working in my favour. Met up with Comrade today awesome dude explained alot of things about culture good and bad things to do. I ate a weird meat on a stick that looked like cooked testicles it tasted pretty good: P

@Dash ive tried the online game and i still havent completely adapted to it. Because i dont use online game at all in australia it feels a bit strange to me still. Meeting first online girl ever tmrw off tinder.

Oh an after talking to Comrade turns out the last club i went to was in a really sketchy part of bkk lol. When i was walking on the train tracks with the girl there were thai people cooking food on the ground on the narrow footpath. Also just remembered i fucken left my belt at her room

Edit: a lady boy offered to fuck me for free lol she was actually hot then 10min later a ladyboy almost pickpocketed me. You got to be really careful..
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 02:58 AM by Shanked.)
08-06-2014, 02:56 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I recommend khoa San as it's the only place with dtf thai chicks that's actually cheap like 120 baht for a bucket. If you don't pull by 1-2 head to spicy followed by swing or vice versa. Place is open till like 11am the next day. You will pull if have the stamina.
08-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Astraeos's post:
  • Shanked
Astraeos Offline
Boatswain

When clicked on this thread I thought it was a trip report about getting stabbed in Asia.

Still, good info. Keep up the good work.
08-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
pygmalion Offline
Banned

Good shit. Always enjoy reading about a person's adventures in Asia. Keep us updated.

Btw, how does Thailand look like to someone whose worst country they ever traveled to was China? Is it super third worldy and dirty/sketchy? How are hot are the average Thai girls?

I like the sound of a cheap hotel/cheap living expenses though. I'm paying out the nose to stay in a decent serviced apartment in China for a few months. If I wanted to go super cheap I'd have to stay in a shitty hostel or shitty Chinese motel with possible cockroach and bedbug infestations, loud mainlanders slamming their doors and talking in the hallways at night, room service maids screaming outside your door at 8am and trying to barge in to clean your room even if the "Do Not Disturb" sign is up. 1st tier cities in China are already pretty expensive to live in if you want to live like a baller.
08-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Max's post:
  • Shanked
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
If nobody died and you are not in jail that means everything is alright.
These adventures will stay for the rest of your life...just use your instincts and watch your money...
Have fun and keep us updated.

08-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
I havent been to china but from what ive heard the poor and rich are segregated from each other? in thailand the poor are everywhere same as the rich. Walking down the street you will see alot of women with babies sitting on the ground or men that have had limbs amputated. There is a good chance this is because of the mafia so if you ever want to be kind to them buy them food instead of money. It definitely looks quite sketchy everywhere and more so the further you are away from a mall. Dont stay in hostels its not worth the money unless you want to meet travelers but to be honest most people in this hostel are boring. Literally one girl has lied in her bed all day since i got here i think she is really depressed or something. I think i will do a minidata sheet later on with all the stuff ive learnt to help others out.

Also guy in my room kept his light on all night didnt get any sleep
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014, 10:43 AM by Shanked.)
08-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Comrade Offline
Boatswain

really you met up with Comrade? I heard that guy was a douchebag Wink
08-06-2014, 07:31 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • Apollo
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
(08-05-2014, 03:05 PM)Shanked Wrote: Alright so wasn't sure if i was going to make a thread cos my trip could be boring as fuck, but since my first night out was very hectic I thought I may as well post.

On the flight here I got a flight attendants fb to get the ball rolling for my trip. it wasn't smooth at all but i forced myself to go for it. Just checked her fb and turns out she is on the ads for the airline, really sexy.Rolleyes

I arrive in BKK around 10pm and straight away blown away how busy it is. Taxi driver didnt speak english and also didnt know where my hostel was so he was just asking randoms along the road where it was lol. Really nice guy though.

Finally get to hostel and the hostel turns out to be a bit of a let down. After traveling hostels alot in europe, I can compare that they are better than asia. Mostly because the people staying in hostels in europe where usually outgoing sometimes awesome people maybe i just got unlucky though.. In a 8dorm room and all the people are just lying in bed on their computers. I was on the fence about going out because I just had been on a plane/airports for 10.5hrs. Comrade couldn't come out as he had to work tomorrow but he called me and gave me some tips so i felt I might as well go out. Nothing like rocking 10hr flight stench and hitting the clubs Blush

Went to Route 66. I grabbed a beer and watched this girl sing on stage in the karoke side of the club. Was just relaxing and taking in thai culture trying to understand the people a bit better. After about 20min I go and sit with 3 girls outside. Talked with them a bit then left. Something I learnt I should of done at this point is, to get your social momentum going try and leave on a high note I think GLL talks about that alot heard it somewhere. I stayed few minutes too long talking to these girls.

Anyway I go to the main part of the club and trying to talk to some girls I start to realise that there is no point trying to talk since she cant understand me and I have no fucking clue what she is saying. I hit the dfloor and danced with a few girls. The girls that i danced with i could tell were into me, but none of them wanted to kiss could only ever get a peck on the lips.Huh

Got a few numbers after I started to get drunker and drunker and then met a cool italian guy in the club who gave me the lowdown on thai girls and how they dont like kissing in public. So at this point my memory starts to go foggy. We went to a club i think it was called S39 after looking at the stamp on my arm now. Again danced with some girls got some numbers. These girls would just come out of nowhere and grab my arm most of them were fairly average but I was drunk and just having fun saying yes to everything. This club closes so bail on the chick Im with and head off with the italian and 2 girls Im just trying to wing him. We take a taxi to another club dont know the name. We enter and i go piss and lose him, feel bad now that i was a poor wingman leaving him with 2 girls. I dont see him or the girls for the rest of the night. Girls keep grabbing to dance with me still cant kiss any of them.

I go to the bar an this african chick starts grinding on me and sticks her hand down my pants. After like a minute she says want to fuck. She wasnt good but i was drunk and agreeing to everything.. we walked down some train tracks to her room. Straight away she rips off my clothes and starts sucking me off and Im just laughing because in my head I am thinking (how many times does she do this lol). I even asked her and she said I am first guy in 2weeks in BKK which is probably not true. So at this point she wants me to fuck her but i am so drunk that I already know I am never going to be able to cum. In the end had to take care of myself which was also a struggle. Sex was really bad.. she wasnt very attractive, and we are both very drunk and cant feel anything. Afterwards we walk back to the club and I just want to get away from her asap so I catch a taxi back to the hostel.

I check my wallet and I lost $100note aud and also managed to somehow spend $200. Dont know what the fuck happened but really need to slow down. Overall Im happy I went out but really mad I spent/lost so much money. I broke my dry spell within 8hrs of hitting BKK lol. Got a date lined up for tomorrow off tinder with a cute thai brunette great body/face from the pics. Also have 4 or something numbers from the club which I dont think I will bother following up.

So yeh first night in BKK was a crazy one. Going to start booking hotels now i reckon.

Haha fun night man! Hey, is it true there are a ton of sexily dressed schoolgirls there in those min black skirts?

As for language barrier, never went to thailand but for chinese, japanese and korean, I was able to get by knowing just a few core words (hello, really, do you like____" then use the language exchange as part of the date while of course busting out nonverbal game ala extended gll handshake, deep eye fucking contact where you imagine every kinky ass sexual fantasy while staring into their eyes SMILING. I open direct (you're cute) so i filter out the ones who arent into me at all right away.

Good luck and keep posting on your adventures
08-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Comrade Offline
Boatswain

fucksong: yes there are plenty of girls in school girl outfits. Sometimes the skirt is blue though Wink
08-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
Last few days did some boring tourist shit, went on a date with girl from tinder then went out one last time. Girl from tinder was same as pictures but i thought she was more the tall classy type rather than the short innocent type. Date was ok went to a mall. I tried many times to kiss but she just wouldnt (thai culture) i knew she was interested though. Found out from her alot of girls use tinder just to meet people its not really a hookup app like US.

Last night was going to meet older chick from prev night at a club, she knew what was up i was leaving the next day. She bailed though saying she had stomach ache but if i come back to bangkok she wants to see me. So i went out route66 but this time i got there much later and many girls were already with white dudes also seemed way more white guys (thursday night) than monday night. I always believed there are more dtf girls on weekdays and since monday got busy this might actually be the best night. I talked/danced with a few girls but wasnt having much fun. Was paranoid about if girls were ladyboys or hookers. Went to s39 and this really crushed me.. almost all girls are hookers so all the girls that i was with in s39 the first time were likely hookers. Im really confused about alot of shit now. ENded the night playing pool with some locals and losing some money getting hustled lol.

What i learnt:
Route66 is probably best club to find a girl or girlfriend. Hardly any hookers
Get to club early 10pm
Push it as far as you can with a girl. Shes not going to kiss you (thai culture) but if she doesnt walk off or if you can get a peck on the lips theres a good chance she is dtf. Also if she buys you a drink thats quite rare. I honestly believe the stomach ache girl wasnt lying. I fucked up though because she bought me a drink and then i left her misreading the no kiss and went to other girls. She also called me next day and i was just too lazy.

Dont go to s39 if u want to avoid hookers. When route66 closes go to mixx i think this is better.
Dont worry about hookers-if you think theres a chance she is one just get physical fast and try kiss her. You will know shes a hooker when she asks you to buy her a drink and walks off if you dont.
Dont drink so much, im going to reduce how much i drink i use to only drink 1 or 2 when i went out.
Actually follow up numbers instead of being lazy its a big problem i have.

So overall bangkok night was really disappointing for a nonhooker scene. It seems there are only a select few of clubs which is fucked considering how big the city is. Your best bet to find girls is RCA (route66) or daygame in malls
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 01:40 PM by Shanked.)
08-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
Places like Bali, Bangkok, Phuket, Manila, Cebu are typical tourist hangouts and the pros make about 90 to 95% of the available females in those areas. That's why I prefer visiting less obvious places. Cities like Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Surabaya, etc are more industrial\business oriented places where you can meet educated and attractive females bored of the asian scene and dtf with a western to run away from day to day stress.

If you go out of the usual places even more you will also find many more non-pros, downside is that quantity is less and most of these farm girls are serious about marriage and commitment (so will their families).
08-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
What's the plan shanked how long is your trip are you visiting anywhere else in thailand or SEA?
08-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Find Reply