Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meditation
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

meditation
Any of you guys benefited from It? Supposed to . alter brain in 8 weeks of regular practice
08-15-2014, 04:09 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes fucksong's post:
  • ilostcount
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: meditation
Ive been doing it off and on for the last 4 years. It started after seeing this youtube clip of David Lynch talking about it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2UHLMVr4vg

It's the same kinda meditation the Beatles did and a bunch of other celebrities.

Then a year later I found out RSD Tyler did it a lot and then I became a true believer. How? Nobody else in game/manosphere ever spoke about this but him where he brought up a good point that sooner or later, you might find yourself in a stressful situation (ex.hot chick, her guy friend/boyfriend nearby, her friends, loud music) just take a deep breath and back to center. I dont know how many times that little tip has helped me in not only game, but business and especially in relationship drama when a girl gets all emotional (or on second thought, hell esepcially my bitch business partner friend whos a guy)

Then later after learning about tantra, breathing is a big part of that and i can control my cumming thru breathing which has made me fuck better by lasting longer without using any drugs.

Lastly, there was a harvard study "the relaxation response" book talks about that shows its effectiveness. Def check it out!
08-16-2014, 01:23 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
koolchampion Offline
Stowaway

RE: meditation
I am into Meditation and have tried all like Vipassana, Zazen and yogic meditation(I am Hindu) practices.
Many people have different objectives of going for meditation, what yours?
Any meditation starts with proper breathing, like any sports/martial-arts have same warm-up exercises, and you will feel after some days/month of practice that you are more calm and patient, and not easily agitated.
Don;t ask me in relation to sex, gaming girls as i got 0 game Big Grin
08-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Find Reply