Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual despair and 0 game, illustrated
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

Sexual despair and 0 game, illustrated
A short video, made by a mediocre-looking short Egyptian woman, illustrates the sexual despair and horrendous lack of game, from men in this part of the World...

Look at the video, the best "game" they muster, is slowly remove their sunglasses, staring hard... lol

Actually, same video could have been made in Odessa, with all the hungry, useless Turk tourists Wink

video here : http://vimeo.com/104798581 (You'll recognize one RVFer on the bridge, btw)

(feminist) article here : http://www.vocativ.com/world/egypt/sexua...ult-egypt/

The guys on the vid have everything wrong! No game at all, just glaring at the chick, with sad, hateful even, powerless stares...
09-19-2014, 03:17 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like fucksong's post:
  • Hidden Gems, TideRide
fucksong Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Sexual despair and 0 game, illustrated
Hahahaha regarding the guy with sunglasses. Thats some funny shit!

Two thoughts:

1) I thought san francisco had the most gay guys, guess not with all those dudes holding hands.

2) THIS IS WHY HOT CHICKS ARE THE EASIEST TO APPROACH IF YOU CAN BE COOL AND NORMAL!

I dont know how many times id be talking to a hottie and i could feel the stares similar to the video since theyd be staring at the girl. So just by being cool, friendly and clean looking, you can easily chat up hot girls without any bullshit pua lines since most guys can barely muster up courage to take sunglasses off, much less talk to a woman in a cool manner.
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) My personal journey of improving myself as a man and finding happiness

https://kaizenmanofsteel.wordpress.com
09-19-2014, 08:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Did you notice that Roosh commented on this?

RooshV : "Maybe they are wondering why you are filming them with a camera?"

Well, maybe his perception of the world is a bit distorted... these guys don't look like wondering, but like "Wanna shoot my load..."

answer Tinne van Loon : "Hi Roosh, it was secretly filmed with a mobile phone. You can find out more by reading the behind-the-scenes article here: egyptianstreets.com/2014/09/02/hidden-camera-shows-haunting-stares-women-face-on-egypts-streets/"

The vid is a good example, why extremism has such easy ground in these muslim countries... these guys are sexually deprivated and have not a single clue how to approach a girl. If they had watched their James Bond closely, they would have noticed the slight smiles that always come before unwrapping the present...
09-23-2014, 10:35 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Sexiback Offline
Lieutenant

Fucksong, you never noticed guys in korea holding hands? Doesnt mean a thing.
09-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
In Congo guys also do that, same like many muslim countries, they also have the arm over the other one's shoulder, like you can see in Turkey for example
09-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

(09-23-2014, 10:35 PM)geekindex Wrote: Did you notice that Roosh commented on this?

RooshV : "Maybe they are wondering why you are filming them with a camera?"

Well, maybe his perception of the world is a bit distorted... these guys don't look like wondering, but like "Wanna shoot my load..."

answer Tinne van Loon : "Hi Roosh, it was secretly filmed with a mobile phone. You can find out more by reading the behind-the-scenes article here: egyptianstreets.com/2014/09/02/hidden-camera-shows-haunting-stares-women-face-on-egypts-streets/"

lol, true, hairy dude replied on Vimeo!
Actually, I was sure that Mooshty would jump in to defend his desperate, sexless, charmless cousins. I can see how he relates to them, in any case.

Btw, have you seen his new vid, with 20N...? With 20N's face blurred as if he were some kind of criminal or master-spy Cool Where did they do it? down in Odessa?? but, seeing the (fat, ugly) people walking behind, can't be FSU, surely...?
09-24-2014, 01:35 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Roosh in a Ukrainian TV-show... priceless... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2INybBpXkM...
09-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

Sorry geekindex, I won't watch another Moosh vid : His elongated, hairy, round-eyed camel face, coupled with the appalling lack of originality of his laughable advices, would be too much to bear at the end of a long working day! Wink
09-24-2014, 10:47 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
geekindex Offline
Lieutenant

Germany
Gems, you miss something. Trash-TV at its best. Very funny. And there is enough nice looking pussy on screen to make up for the bearded "bacterologist"... ;-)
09-25-2014, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hidden Gems's post:
  • geekindex
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

geekindx, wow, watching this video is quite something. I mean, 60 seconds of admiring very hot Ukr chicks, blonde or brunette hotties, all super sexy, and then... then 30 seconds of absolute boner-killer: the Moosh smiling like an ill-kempt hyena (I had forgotten his floppy ears in my previous post btw). And 60 seconds of hot Ukr chicks, and 30 seconds of boner-killer, and 60 seconds of hot Ukr chicks, and 30 seconds of boner-killer, etc, it's like my wiener is on a roller coaster!
09-25-2014, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
brianmark Offline
Boatswain

This video has nothing to do with guys with no game. Watch it to the end. These average to below average females are trying to film a video on sexual harassment. The reason all the guys are staring at them is obvious: there are no other females on the bridge. If a foreign male goes somewhere there are no foreigners that is dangerous, he'd be stared at too. These two girls want create a propaganda video to show how females are sexually harassed all over the world!
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2014, 01:52 PM by brianmark.)
09-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

(09-27-2014, 01:40 PM)brianmark Wrote: The reason all the guys are staring at them is obvious: there are no other females on the bridge.

And the reason there are no other females on the bridge is??... The reason there are (almost) no females on the streets in Cairo, only angry lonely men, is? ... Yes, something about their country/culture is wrong, wouldn't you think?
09-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr.Madvedev Offline
Deckhand

(09-28-2014, 03:30 AM)Hidden Gems Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 01:40 PM)brianmark Wrote: The reason all the guys are staring at them is obvious: there are no other females on the bridge.

And the reason there are no other females on the bridge is??... The reason there are (almost) no females on the streets in Cairo, only angry lonely men, is? ... Yes, something about their country/culture is wrong, wouldn't you think?

Whats it to do with their culture/country, they have thousands of years of it. its better if their women are not as lose, but I don't believe that, These women are ugly fat feminist whores, notice how all guys are dressed in same clothing? must be taken right after a football or sports club game, so they are making propaganda video against angry lonely men who take off sun glasses. Big Grin
10-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Find Reply