Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be honest about EE : Game Over it is!
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

Let's be honest about EE : Game Over it is!
I've been to two-thirds of EE countries, traveling or working, often months at a time... I started going to EE 15 years ago, when I was 20. Yeah, my 20s are long gone Dodgy But I still have the sacred fire in me, for gaming intl shawties, mind you! Cool

So, well, year after year, one after the other, these destinations ceased to be "pussy-paradise". That's a fact! First to go, were relatively well-off countries that quickly entered European Union : Slovakia, Poland... the Baltics remained better for us Western men, because of an anomaly : the Russian stateless people in them, unable to travel and get wealthy, providing a (now-dwindling) nice pool of hot Dievs.

Then all other EE countries went downhill, as young people were able to travel freely, and best-looking chicks went abroad in huge numbers, heading for London, Berlin or Paris, at low costs. What was left were too young or too ugly chicks, mainly, IMHO...Sad

But okey, someone like Deb can still game cute chicks in Kiev (for how long?), but it is because, if I'm not mistaken, he is (still)young+tall+handsome+blue-eyed... Which means, he would do as good or better in the West, in Barcelona, Paris or (I've been told) Vegas, for example... don't you think so?

So, go to EE for the beautiful old cities and exotism and local History, if you want, but, for chicks, wouldn't you fare better or just as good in the West, nowadays? Seriously, given that 99% of EE young women with half-a-brain can, easily, leave their countries for the West (for holiday, studying, husband-hunting etc), what added value do we have as Western tourists?...
Sure, ONS with half-drunk chicks is still possible (providing you get rid of cockblocking local friends, though) from Riga to Odessa, but, so is it (possible) in the West, too! That's why I'd say, EE doesn't have an edge, an easy or special value, anymore, alas!
09-28-2014, 05:07 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
RE: Let's be honest about EE : Game Over it is!
I honestly don't know, but one thing is for sure personally I should start travelling more to see what options are available to me. One thing is for sure, I aint going back to London to live, I can't remember the girls in London all that well now, but I don't recall them being hot, apart from the Eastern Europeans ones.

The advantage of me chasing Eastern European girls in a Western Land is they will be adopting to my way of thinking and not the other way around. They will become used to men wanting to stick their tongues down their throat at the first opportunity, or grow accustomed to showing their bush after first or second date.

People tell me that I would kill it in America due to my proper English accent, especially in California or the South, that could be worth investigating, but not sure what the quality levels would be. I don't particularly want to kill it with 35yr old women thanks very much.

My new passport is arriving soon and i'm thinking of places like Poland, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Romania, basically all the places with hot chicks and relatively low cost of living.

That said Ukraine is good, ultra low cost of living, it's great for guys in their 30's or 40's, the rockstar feeling is only equalled in Asia, but I don't like Asian women.

The problem here is that it's hard to meet real Ukrainian women in a natural social environment, Ukrainian women are always saying that only bad girls go to nightclubs in Ukraine, and to some extent they are right. If you are constantly gaming young women at nightclubs in your late thirties then you are going to have to put up with a lot of lonely walks home when you didn't succeed.

Another reason it's hard to meet people in a normal environment is that Ukrainian people are not hospitable people generally, in my 3 1/2 years in this country I have only been invited to someone's house once, and I knew the dude for two years. In another country someone would say "Hey!, i'm having a party at my house" The only house parties I have been to in Ukraine have been hosted by foreigners

Anyway i'm feeling slightly off today, but I will make a solo trip to Sorry Babushka tonight and see what happens. I will wear my lucky Zara white scoop neck muscle t-shirt. Last time I was there I had Ukrainian women fighting over me which doesn't happen every day Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 05:58 AM by deb auchery.)
09-28-2014, 05:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I have only been in Krakow and Budapest. In Krakow was with my ex-wife. In Budapest I got some IOI's and eventually ended up with a girl from Couch Surf. I don't have much illusions about the EE. I'm going to Riga now, I'll try daygame and night game, but I realize that maybe I won't succeed. Africa is great for a white guy. I'm pretty sure if you're European, cute and have a cute accent you can fuck enough in the US as well. I fucked two girls in Vegas at the time. I had tons of interested girls in Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Colombia, poor girls and high class.

Edit: I remember I went to Slovenia, that was 13 years ago and then there were almost no tourists. I was 17 and ended up with a very pretty girl from some village where I was camping while hitch hiking.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 06:02 AM by nescio.)
09-28-2014, 06:01 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

(09-28-2014, 05:54 AM)deb auchery Wrote: That said Ukraine is good, ultra low cost of living, it's great for guys in their 30's or 40's, the rockstar feeling is only equalled in Asia, but I don't like Asian women.

I agree on the low cost of living, due notably to the Grivna falling fast against the dollar...

But, the rockstar feeling?? I've been to Kiev and other cities, and on the Black Sea coast (2d or 3d pier cities), and foreigners from the West had no rockstar status. Why would they?:
1- No white-God status, obviously.
2- Ukraine itself is quite full of rich or semi-rich semi-criminals, oligarchs big or small, they are the rockstars! Not us tourists.

In Ukraine, I and all my Western friends, we toil and game, to get a bang, or no bang (no bang is guaranteed), after anywhere from 3 to 5, 6 dates, I confess! Sure the women are great-looking, beautiful faces and bodies everywhere, but... they prefer their own kind at the end of the day, and also, they are gamed by oligarchs or semi-oligarchs, who will always beat you to the chase!

So, truth is, even though I make fun of the persistent, hairy Moosh, I and my friends, we don't do that much better than him, these past 2 years, even though we are (almost) all blonde and blue-eyed ok-looking guys, speaking some Russian... which shows that Ukraine is now lost!Sad If we, good European-looking players, can't do much better than the Moosh, it means Ukr chicks are making fun of all foreigners : I am totally sure that they, actually, hate us all male tourists. Deeply. Undecided

Myself, it's either SEA or USA or LatinAmerica : no other pussy paradises are left. (Except probably 2d tier Russia for fluent Russian-speaking guys. And Africa.)

As to "not being invited ever to local people's fiestas", well, maybe you don't speak Russian well enough, or you don't dare talking politics (I do and I make some enemies but also friends that way Cool)... so, I get invited to people's place in Ukr, but it doesn't raise my bangs level a lot!

Too much local competition : Hot Ukr girls, all of them have a male-harem here, beta and even alpha local guys around them hoping for the right time to pounce!
(09-28-2014, 06:01 AM)nescio Wrote: I have only been in Krakow and Budapest. In Krakow was with my ex-wife. In Budapest I got some IOI's and eventually ended up with a girl from Couch Surf. I don't have much illusions about the EE. I'm going to Riga now, I'll try daygame and night game, but I realize that maybe I won't succeed. Africa is great for a white guy. I'm pretty sure if you're European, cute and have a cute accent you can fuck enough in the US as well. I fucked two girls in Vegas at the time. I had tons of interested girls in Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Colombia, poor girls and high class.

Nescio, don't worry, I think you'll enjoy Riga anyway, for a short stay. Old interesting city, exotic-strange, less cute than Tallinn but more energetic... With pretty chicks everywhere, so maybe you'll get lucky by nightgaming, buying them drinks, don't be cheap... or in any case if that fails, you can opt for pay-for-play, which is abundant and quite cheap (if you can ask for places in Russian, especially) in Riga.

Just go for hot and fun Russian-Latvian shawties Shy, precious ethnic-Latvians you won't get, day or night game...
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 06:54 AM by Hidden Gems.)
09-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

I was reading about p4p and prices are like same in here, ridiculous. I'm really gonna do my utter best. Approach at least 10 girls a day during daytime and then approach some at night. Just gonna pretend I'm searching a certain coffee place (which I know is nearby) and if she knows or looks like she wants to help me searching it I'll invite her to drink the coffee with me. I'll definitely start with a few Latvian phrases and try to be cute when pronouncing them.

I was chatting up some Polish store owner this week and she was really into me. But she was married 'n shit and I prefer to avoid that. But well, gives me hope. Aight. Girls always tell me that I'm cute, so why the fuck none of those stupid Baltic chicks would think the same.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 07:33 AM by nescio.)
09-28-2014, 07:28 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
bitchslayer Offline
Boatswain

I disagree. I get girls in Serbia I couldn't get in USA/west. For those of us without movie star looks EE is better. Of course it is a limited selection but still.
I notice here that I don't have to look like a movie star or be a body builder to get hot girls. In West I can't say the same.
I do agree though if you are a 10 why leave home?
Quote:ven though we are (almost) all blonde and blue-eyed ok-looking guys, speaking some Russian... which shows that Ukraine is now lost!

From what I have seen..dark hair and eyes are preferred in most EE countries, especially FSU. In Serbia they think of light featured men as soil( peasants).
You probably do better in Italy.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 08:08 AM by bitchslayer.)
09-28-2014, 07:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
"but... they prefer their own kind at the end of the day"

Yes they do .....

edit: I am not sure how to explain but westerners are boring.
I am polish and I have typical features somewhat "tough man" on my face
but with the girls we get really crazy...no one I met so far could join the game from West.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 11:48 AM by Max.)
09-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like deb auchery's post:
  • Shanked3, The Realness
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
(09-28-2014, 06:47 AM)Hidden Gems Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 05:54 AM)deb auchery Wrote: That said Ukraine is good, ultra low cost of living, it's great for guys in their 30's or 40's, the rockstar feeling is only equalled in Asia, but I don't like Asian women.

I agree on the low cost of living, due notably to the Grivna falling fast against the dollar...

But, the rockstar feeling?? I've been to Kiev and other cities, and on the Black Sea coast (2d or 3d pier cities), and foreigners from the West had no rockstar status. Why would they?:
1- No white-God status, obviously.
2- Ukraine itself is quite full of rich or semi-rich semi-criminals, oligarchs big or small, they are the rockstars! Not us tourists.

In Ukraine, I and all my Western friends, we toil and game, to get a bang, or no bang (no bang is guaranteed), after anywhere from 3 to 5, 6 dates, I confess! Sure the women are great-looking, beautiful faces and bodies everywhere, but... they prefer their own kind at the end of the day, and also, they are gamed by oligarchs or semi-oligarchs, who will always beat you to the chase!

So, truth is, even though I make fun of the persistent, hairy Moosh, I and my friends, we don't do that much better than him, these past 2 years, even though we are (almost) all blonde and blue-eyed ok-looking guys, speaking some Russian... which shows that Ukraine is now lost!Sad If we, good European-looking players, can't do much better than the Moosh, it means Ukr chicks are making fun of all foreigners : I am totally sure that they, actually, hate us all male tourists. Deeply. Undecided

Myself, it's either SEA or USA or LatinAmerica : no other pussy paradises are left. (Except probably 2d tier Russia for fluent Russian-speaking guys. And Africa.)

As to "not being invited ever to local people's fiestas", well, maybe you don't speak Russian well enough, or you don't dare talking politics (I do and I make some enemies but also friends that way Cool)... so, I get invited to people's place in Ukr, but it doesn't raise my bangs level a lot!

Too much local competition : Hot Ukr girls, all of them have a male-harem here, beta and even alpha local guys around them hoping for the right time to pounce!
(09-28-2014, 06:01 AM)nescio Wrote: I have only been in Krakow and Budapest. In Krakow was with my ex-wife. In Budapest I got some IOI's and eventually ended up with a girl from Couch Surf. I don't have much illusions about the EE. I'm going to Riga now, I'll try daygame and night game, but I realize that maybe I won't succeed. Africa is great for a white guy. I'm pretty sure if you're European, cute and have a cute accent you can fuck enough in the US as well. I fucked two girls in Vegas at the time. I had tons of interested girls in Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru and Colombia, poor girls and high class.

Nescio, don't worry, I think you'll enjoy Riga anyway, for a short stay. Old interesting city, exotic-strange, less cute than Tallinn but more energetic... With pretty chicks everywhere, so maybe you'll get lucky by nightgaming, buying them drinks, don't be cheap... or in any case if that fails, you can opt for pay-for-play, which is abundant and quite cheap (if you can ask for places in Russian, especially) in Riga.

Just go for hot and fun Russian-Latvian shawties Shy, precious ethnic-Latvians you won't get, day or night game...

The rock star status isn't totally in regard to quality bangs here, it's more about the attention you get. What held me in Lviv for so long is that I was being constantly validated, ok so I'm a decent looking guy, I get a lot of eye attention on the street, I walk into a cafe and they treat me like royalty. The guys also realise that you are on a different plinth and treat you well.

I can still bang countless teen 7s in the closing stages of my 30's.

Because I can pass for 10 or more years younger, i think women are surprised that someone that looks young can be so confident.

Its so cheap here I dont have to watch my spending, as long as I work a few hours a day I can buy most things I want.

I cant even remember the last time I was angry and shouted.

There is no other way to explain it without coming across as big headed. It's not a paradise for all, but many foreign guys here are punching above their weight, its actually harder for me to punch above my weight in terms of looks, but i make sacrifices on physical looks for a tight teen pussy
09-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Do you have to be tall in EE? I'm only 1.72
09-28-2014, 08:48 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
No but like everywhere it helps. Last night at Sorry Babushka there was a 6ft hottie that I was dancing next to. In Ukraine i don't get much attention from tall hotties, they are high value because guys much shorter can get them also.

A substantially shorter monkey she was with didn't take kindly to me dancing near her. Amazing should could be with such a douche.
09-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

(09-28-2014, 07:39 AM)bitchslayer Wrote: You probably do better in Italy.

Quite true, I've never been to Italia, but I had good times with 3 Italian backpacker chicks, whom I met at different times and in different countries... so yes, Italian chicks dig my looks. They were nice, humble, not too feminist chicks, but alas only 5,5 or 5 in looks Sad

Deb : "Because I can pass for 10 or more years younger"... so this is why you still have success. If you looked your age, 38, chicks would expect you to provide big time, to be a daddy-sponsor giving away good dough!
09-29-2014, 02:10 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(09-28-2014, 05:07 AM)Hidden Gems Wrote: So, well, year after year, one after the other, these destinations ceased to be "pussy-paradise".

I went to Uzbekistan a couple years ago. That country is really isolated and stuck in the past. I mean they still hand write receipts. One vendor used an abacus to tally my bill!

Uzbekistan is more Russian and (less Asian) than some of it's neighbors. Although they are rare, it's possible to find a stunning tall Russian blond girl in Tashkent.

I would like to some day go back and explore it more. If there are any pussy paradises left in the FSU, Tashkent has got to be one of them.
09-29-2014, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Yeah, I have also been thinking about the -stans. I have a Russian friend who told me Kyrgyzstan sucks, though.
09-29-2014, 02:54 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

Fluent Russian absolutely necessary in Tashkent, I gather?
90% of Chicks are not ethnic Russian, probably? Sad

Still, I like (slender) Asian women, and with a number of Russian hotties also available, Tashkent does sound interesting!

But I think, real pussy paradises are in 2d and 3d tier, provincial Russia. It's logical. Moosh came to the same conclusion, but failed in provincial Russia, out of weakness (and ugliness, plus his bad rep). But normal-looking, non-busted players would do great there, in central Russia...
09-29-2014, 03:00 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes William's post:
  • Lika
William Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(09-29-2014, 02:54 AM)nescio Wrote: Yeah, I have also been thinking about the -stans. I have a Russian friend who told me Kyrgyzstan sucks, though.

I've been to Kyrgyzstan too, I created a thread here about it. Bishkek is less Russian ethnically than Tashkent. Bishkek has lots of expats. It's a democracy (not dictatorship like Uzbekistan), and is similar to Ukraine in terms of economic progress (no cashiers using abacuses). Bishkek is crazy in some ways, but the WGF or rockstar-treatment or whatever you call it was much lower in Bishkek than Tashkent.

(09-29-2014, 03:00 AM)Hidden Gems Wrote: Fluent Russian absolutely necessary in Tashkent, I gather?
90% of Chicks are not ethnic Russian, probably? Sad

Still, I like (slender) Asian women, and with a number of Russian hotties also available, Tashkent does sound interesting!

But I think, real pussy paradises are in 2d and 3d tier, provincial Russia. It's logical. Moosh came to the same conclusion, but failed in provincial Russia, out of weakness (and ugliness, plus his bad rep). But normal-looking, non-busted players would do great there, in central Russia...

Bishkek was about 10% Russian, I'd say. Tashkent was maybe 20% pure-Russian. Plus you have a lot of people with mixed blood, you can find slender tall Asian-looking women in both cities.

I've never been to Russia, but I'm sure Uzbekistan is stuck further back in time than anywhere in Russia. That said, I would like to someday check out central Russia as well. Roosh didn't like it, but he went there solo. Slubu went there with a wingman and did well. I don't really recommend going to Tashkent solo. You can go solo to Bishkek and make friends with expats, as I said there are many expats there.

Yes, knowing Russian in Tashkent would be extremely helpful. I struggled at times because my Russian is very basic. You can find an occasion English speaker but I'd say English levels in Uzbekistan are among the lowest in the world.
09-29-2014, 03:59 AM
Find Reply