Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cock Blocked
[-] The following 1 user Likes ilostcount's post:
  • joetoflow
ilostcount Offline
Banned

Cock Blocked
Be interested to hear your cockblock stories...

I'm not used to being cockblocked by men, but it does happen.

I went to this cs event with about 16 people showing. As I walk in there's a french guy who looks like total shit talking to a pretty girl. I sit down and she get's excited talking to me and the conversation totally leaves him. He's very jealous. Argumentative and nationalistic for no reason. He's saying all types of shit to get on her good side etc... and argue with me for no reason. It's funny because I was the only good looking, charming positive guy there. But too honest too when asked about my personal life.

Later the remaining group shows and I'm interested in a hottie and she's majorly interested in me. She wants my phone number and likes the idea of 'going for a walk' after the event or before it ends.

I'm sitting next to a faggot total nerd ukrainian guy and french guy and everything I say that is cocky or about girls they despise and are major white knights. They are visibly disturbed I have multiple girl friends and say things like 'oh yeah, that's what ukrainian girls want.' and 'do they even know' etc... I'm just trying to be cool but these guys are major haters. The worst I've ever encountered.

The girl I like and I go outside so she can smoke and flirt and come in. I go to the bathroom and come out to sit next to her at a table we have to ourselves. The girl is now resistant to me sitting next to her! WTF.

Then the faggot ukrainian says some shit to her loud in russian. The girls get their things and totally leave. She says don't come to me.

I ask the guy what he said. He get's agressive and says 'why are you even talking to me?'. And says the girl 'asked how she can get away from me'. Which is total bullshit. She was complimenting my lips, eyes, stomach and very sexual. She suddenly turned cold as I arrived back.

I hate haters man.

This is why you need to hang out with cool guys. I realize a super large majority of beta males and just males in general will hate and cock block. It's the first time I've experienced this is a very long time because I do so much day game and it's one-on-one.

It reminds me why I need to 'act' beta around white knights and most males to not seem like i'm a threat otherwise they will hate hate hate. What a shitty but useful experience.

I will remember to not reveal my true player ways with men who aren't close or can't be trusted. They just went out of their way to not get me laid. It's ok because I'm so fucking good at it, but just shows their stupidity. That was their night. Being a absolute faggot hater and white knight.
10-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
  • nescio
Don
Unregistered

RE: Cock Blocked
Haters going to hate, right?

It's always the French guys, Throughout my travels, I've always have been weary about French dudes. I can't say I've come across many Ukrainians. Perhaps, he was telling her in Russian that you are some kind of perv and what not. You did the right thing by getting her outside, away from the cockblockers. In retrospect, perhaps the best move would have gotten her to hop to a different bar and ditch the group. In any case, in a situation like that I would usually plant my seed (not that kind of seed) with the chick and hit her back up later in the night when those douches would be too drunk or have separated from the group.

10-03-2014, 05:34 AM
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Good advice, Don
10-03-2014, 05:41 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

It's true haters going to hate, players going to play.

I'm calm now. This french guy was hating from the get go and I was 100% more alpha that him naturally and attractive and charming so all he would do was be rude, cut me off, argue. After he was so rude for so long, I told him I banged many french girls so know the French like foreigners and he just got red hot angry. Such a strange couple guys tonight. I do realize desperate guys will hate. It was a bizarre thig where i was hanging with total losers in the same crowd. In high school for example these guys would be banned from the cool kid table and picked on. This wasn't a cool french guy. He was an absolute loser. So was the Ukrainian with a totally ugly girl. Not normal guys who are successful with girls. But cs lovers who need to go to types of events to try to get uglier than normal girls. I understand quite frankly why they were so intimidated. My success in life and with girls permeates off me and they felt desperate. It's ok. I just never hangout with such people and it's the first cs even I ever did and glad it will be the last!
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2014, 06:05 AM by ilostcount.)
10-03-2014, 06:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Hidden Gems Offline
Boatswain

(10-03-2014, 05:12 AM)ilostcount Wrote: I was the only good looking, charming positive guy there. But too honest too when asked about my personal life.

Double mistake here : "honest when asked about my personal life. " : huge mistake! Not many chicks like intl players and the thought of being played and quickly dumped...

Second mistake, looking too good indeed : please remember this, from Kipling :

"...Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise"

Looking too good, talking too wise, is obviously a dangerous thing anywhere in the world.Confused

One last word : these guys were stupid and pain-in-the-neck, sure, but what did you expect at a Sex-Deprived Sorry Losers Meeting, aka a "CS event" Tongue
10-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

True!
10-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apollo's post:
  • Max
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
You must win the group, not just the girl. Your relation to other people is also a value factor for her, women wont value anti-social dudes so much these days (different story in the 90s, I miss grunge...).

You should've dropped some empathy towards the losers and build some rapport with the group. Your mistake was to judge the losers (yeah I know they where losers) and go all alpha on them, they teamed up and sabotaged you.

You got to be a wolf on a sheep skin, make them think you're cool. Save the wolf game for when the others not around.
10-03-2014, 10:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

Yes!
10-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
This applies to business and politics
socio -technique 101

(10-03-2014, 10:36 AM)Apollo Wrote: You must win the group, not just the girl. Your relation to other people is also a value factor for her, women wont value anti-social dudes so much these days (different story in the 90s, I miss grunge...).

You should've dropped some empathy towards the losers and build some rapport with the group. Your mistake was to judge the losers (yeah I know they where losers) and go all alpha on them, they teamed up and sabotaged you.

You got to be a wolf on a sheep skin, make them think you're cool. Save the wolf game for when the others not around.

10-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
ilostcount Offline
Banned

Yeah I was just laid back not Thinking.. I've not been in Such A situation in some months and was letting ego talk. It's true when meeting players on this forum. Kudos are given foe sharing as we can have similar attitude towards girls and don't hate. I NEVER associate with random Ukrainian because they are so different and this was such a case. The drench guy I actually thought was Ukrainian until 50% through. That's how idiotic this guy is
10-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
I Lostcount I do not know what to do with you
but recently you give me hope...take this as + 1 or -
Deb met you...I think.
This forum is no bullshit ...so be real

(10-03-2014, 02:18 PM)ilostcount Wrote: Yeah I was just laid back not Thinking.. I've not been in Such A situation in some months and was letting ego talk. It's true when meeting players on this forum. Kudos are given foe sharing as we can have similar attitude towards girls and don't hate. I NEVER associate with random Ukrainian because they are so different and this was such a case. The drench guy I actually thought was Ukrainian until 50% through. That's how idiotic this guy is

10-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Find Reply