• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucking up sometimes
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Fucking up sometimes
My country sucks for picking up girls. When I was between 16 and 22 I was very popular and could get a lot of girls, also was very confident. I had the social proof and status, so no problem.

Now at 30 I don't have too much friends here anymore, because of traveling too much and because a lot of my old friends are junkies and criminals and I had to cut ties. Not having social status anymore makes it difficult. I like younger girls and here they easily freak out by a 30 year old guy, they are not interested in older guys like abroad. They also get scared when you approach them on the streets and ONS is harder than abroad. Girls are also not really hot and not feminine. I'm mostly interested in immigrant girls, but they're harder to game because unlike let's say Holland they're more isolated and stick with their own kind in here.

While I'm doing pretty good abroad, this whole situation sometimes makes me insecure in my own country, leading to fuck ups.

Example: today I see some middle eastern girl walking at the station and she had something in her hair. So I go to her and say hey you have something in your hair, just go in it, take it out, super close in her comfort zone, she didn't care and smiled. Then, error, I went away, like ... why, sucha good starting point for convo.

Then later I'm on the train, see this very hot halfblack halfwhite chick, start convo with her, she's totally not interested in me, no win Sad. There's like no logic in this behavior. So I end up being very frustrated .. Instead of working on the first girl.

Yesterday a hot maghrebine was smiling at me, pretty inviting. She was sitting alone and I think she wanted me to go to her. I was with a friend who has no interest in gaming chicks and he kinda hates when I go hunt chicks and then dump him. So I kinda don't know what to do and just keep on walking. I coulda just even have sit five min with the girl and ask her number. We're sitting drinking beer, people watching, an asian girl passes and I'm looking at her, she's looking back and while walking she keeps turning her head to look at me --> didn't do anything.

Huh I don't understand why I'm like this in my own country and I could really punch myself. I think I'll just force myself into a lot more cold approaches during the day and get my balls back. I don't know why I lost them since I'm back from Africa ..

I just wanted to know if any of you go through these periods and what you did about this?
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 12:39 AM by nescio.)
10-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shanked Offline
Lieutenant

Belize
RE: Fucking up sometimes
Im the same man. But for me its alot to do with im not attracted to women here they piss me off. So I have to sometimes force myself. Im forcing myself to go on a date tomorrow with a girl that really wants to meet me but honestly i would be happy not going on it. Shes cute and great body but some things she says are super annoying.

You may also have preconceptions about the people which can change your behaviour
10-05-2014, 04:03 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Coming from a country where you have it easy back into the normal world can be quite depressing.

I know I went through a similar thing. It's all mindset and putting in the approaches. I did quite well with girls as soon as I knew there was attraction but was more lazy at approaching. I don't really have to think about escalating it's all ingrained with me on an internal level. My issue would be persistence and being ok with being seen as pushy. That's what I focus on in the west. I'm completely ok with that in the likes of thailand but wasn't in the west.

Since focusing on this issue I had a near 50% lay rate for nights out in the west.

Another thing was being extremely direct. My latest bangs came from interactions that were more or less 15mins long minus travelling to logistics for bang.

Another thing to take note in your case though would be what kind of guy in your age range fucks hotter younger girls in the west.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 04:44 AM by Rick91.)
10-05-2014, 04:39 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr.Madvedev Offline
Deckhand

(10-05-2014, 12:36 AM)nescio Wrote: My country sucks for picking up girls. When I was between 16 and 22 I was very popular and could get a lot of girls, also was very confident. I had the social proof and status, so no problem.

Will you tell us what country you are in? You said its not Holland? then is it maybe some other place in Scandinavia? Norway or Sweden perhaps? Please do tell us. Maybe I will avoid your country Tongue

(10-05-2014, 04:39 AM)Rick91 Wrote: I don't really have to think about escalating it's all ingrained with me on an internal level.My issue would be persistence and being ok with being seen as pushy. That's what I focus on in the west. I'm completely ok with that in the likes of thailand but wasn't in the west.

Since focusing on this issue I had a near 50% lay rate for nights out in the west.

Another thing was being extremely direct. My latest bangs came from interactions that were more or less 15mins long minus travelling to logistics for bang.

Your ways are very very similar to my own? Although I may be younger (mid 20's) and rely on day game, you must tell me more. Very curious, i am quite natural once I see attraction and most non western women (Asian/European) i find very appealing as their men lack the backbone and assertiveness but western women seem to be expecting something else, and a bit up stuck in this country, 8/10 of them doesn't even look that good to command such behavior. I think its the men who are beta or aggressive on liquid courage making women too worried for day game, specially from an eastern european sounding guy.

please share with me your views and suggestions to incorporate into my future approaches with western women as these.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 10:23 AM by Mr.Madvedev.)
10-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr.Madvedev Offline
Deckhand

Rick. Can you give me reponse on what worked for you in this part of the world to improve my day game? the locals seem not used to it.
10-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
I don't really do daygame.
10-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Apollo's post:
  • Mr.Madvedev, Shanked
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
I'm over 35 and I don't have those problems honestly, every time I return from Asia to Europe I still feel like a boss. Western women know they cant drop attitude towards a guy living abroad in some exotic pussy paradise, we be like "bitch, I have no patience for this shit, I got hundreds of better submissive pussy waiting for me when I go back."

Deep inside the western chick knows the "nomad middle aged guy" has achieved god mode abroad and has pleased hundreds of much more beautiful women than her, it just adds to the mystery, it makes them horny, as in "he has no time for my bullshit horny", as in "this guy is something new and different". Nothing they can say about their ridiculous materialistic empty life can even come close to the level of awesomeness we achieved abroad. I tend to become silent listening to their little stories and just smile, after a while they be giving you eye fucks and expecting you to say something.

However, you do need to work on your social circles man, make new ones, that takes time of course, but once you get going on western social circles you will do surprisingly well, trust me on this.

Also, something I've learned going into my 30s, stop dressing like you where 20, dress like a boss and let some of those white hairs come up, those young girls can have all the daddy fantasies they wish. Big Grin
10-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Mr.Madvedev Offline
Deckhand

I am in my mid 20's, I am quite fit and I dress very well, (dressed like a boss, walking around town or driving boss car) Usually dress pants & very expensive custom suit jacket + knitted v necks and boots to give a not too casual but well dressed dark exotic vibe. So its more or so like suite game, but I wear it due to feeling comfortable instead of trying to blend in with the crowd.

I notice the attraction from women, and more respect, This makes problems as I totally stand out from the local crowd. The best dress code most guys do here is a plain dress shirt and cheap pants, and usually its just a T Shirt/Jeans/shorts or sometimes a hoodie sweater. So a lot of guys(some young girls) feel insecure or jealous around me and I usually get hit on by 30 ~ 35+ women (days/nights). During the days they are just staring me, wanting to talk. I introduce myself to a lot of them in a in indirect-direct way, but not sure if I would want to take it any further, or even invite them over for coffee as they are with friends. I am picky, I want under 25 girls in good shape, not drunk or fat. Which is hard to come by in nights as there is a bad drinking culture here, and even harder during the day.

I have made a small social network so far of a couple of guys, genuine people but down on their luck who are known well around the local towns but they don't go out much, I am going towards some other big cities here for a few weeks, I am told they are "warmer" for pussy and variety of it. I am glad to have found this forum and joining to share my travels & little experience. Smile

During the day some of the younger girls get ticked off because of the way I dress, they shy away, feel unsure, startled, 180 degree from most european girls i am used to who appreciate ballsy men. And if I am dressed down they think of me as their weird men, trying to ask them for fuck. share with me any more advice you have on non european western girls as aus & nz (perhaps similar to americans?).
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 03:40 PM by Mr.Madvedev.)
10-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Find Reply