• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls have less sense of humor
[-] The following 1 user Likes nescio's post:
  • deb auchery
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Girls have less sense of humor
Especially girls who aren't from W-Europe, N-America, Australia. You make jokes, talk ironically, use sarcasm, etc, they don't get that. Sometimes that really annoys me, makes them look stupid. Tomorrow I'm meeting a hot Filipina from tagged and I've made a few jokes on whatsapp or phone and she takes them very serious. I all the time have to explain it's a joke. She's ok with that, thank God, probably understands it's just a cultural thing, but, I think it's kinda stupid. I'm pretty sure you guys experience the same thing, right?

Btw, sometimes when girls are stupid, it's sucha turn off, sometimes I really want them to shut up and then just fuck, but I feel pretty empty afterwards. I wanna meeting smart women with who you can joke on a higher intellectual level, who are at the same time also hot.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 06:13 AM by nescio.)
10-18-2014, 06:11 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
RE: Girls have less sense of humor
It's not that they dont get humour they just don't get sarcasm. Try more Tom and Jerry immature simple type humour. Personally I like it i find it much easier to make them laugh than western girls.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 07:00 AM by Rick91.)
10-18-2014, 06:57 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like deb auchery's post:
  • The Realness, YellowP
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
This is why some foreign women are a waste of time. If you're a funny guy then don't be with a Ukrainian girl for example, they will think you are on drugs.
10-18-2014, 07:02 AM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex's post:
  • deb auchery
Alex Offline
Lieutenant

Poland
That would explain the look that girl gave me in Shkaff bar when she asked why I was in Odessa and I told her I was held up on my way to Lugansk.
10-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
YellowP Offline
Gunner

(10-18-2014, 07:02 AM)deb auchery Wrote: This is why some foreign women are a waste of time. If you're a funny guy then don't be with a Ukrainian girl for example, they will think you are on drugs.

Definitely a culture clash but this issue can happen anywhere. Usually I tend to have a few good drinks before having a date with a Ukrainian/ Russian to not get bored with kindergarten type of basic conversation.
In the words Roosh "pretend like your talking to a retard', can get exhausting for sure.
10-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan

or that you are mentally unstable ..or simply mental

(10-18-2014, 07:02 AM)deb auchery Wrote: This is why some foreign women are a waste of time. If you're a funny guy then don't be with a Ukrainian girl for example, they will think you are on drugs.

10-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Yes, and this is true as it goes...
In time you get more selective ...the idea just to score wears off as it is not novelty anymore. Yes, I do not want to have pretty doll but someone that I can enjoy my time, someone that I want to hang around. Someone that is on the same frequency and if this happens is great man. I think you meet that person sooner or later if you let yourself go. For you Nescio looks like Africa may be the frequency where love songs are played ..

Edit: the interesting thing is that even after all this years I am always looking to meet ladies to hit the frequency ... and when you hit it - it is pure magic..not many souls however operate on the frequency that I do fly on ..and this makes a challenge.

"I wanna meeting smart women with who you can joke on a higher intellectual level, who are at the same time also hot. "

(10-18-2014, 06:11 AM)nescio Wrote: Especially girls who aren't from W-Europe, N-America, Australia. You make jokes, talk ironically, use sarcasm, etc, they don't get that. Sometimes that really annoys me, makes them look stupid. Tomorrow I'm meeting a hot Filipina from tagged and I've made a few jokes on whatsapp or phone and she takes them very serious. I all the time have to explain it's a joke. She's ok with that, thank God, probably understands it's just a cultural thing, but, I think it's kinda stupid. I'm pretty sure you guys experience the same thing, right?

Btw, sometimes when girls are stupid, it's sucha turn off, sometimes I really want them to shut up and then just fuck, but I feel pretty empty afterwards. I wanna meeting smart women with who you can joke on a higher intellectual level, who are at the same time also hot.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 02:27 PM by Max.)
10-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes nescio's post:
  • Apollo
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Word play and wit also show intellect .. Sometimes when I'm with a girl I get so bored I don't do much effort anymore to close. Latin-America is probably better than parts of EE and Asia/Africa. I think it also depends if those girls are befriended with westerners or not, if they watch a lot of western movies, type of education.

Deb, what are you doing there in Ukraine. Doesn't sound attractive, you make it sound like hot girls there are retards.

My ex-wife is very hot and also highly intelligent, things didn't work out at the end anymore, though we're still in love. Sometimes I really get frustrated I won't find a girl like that anymore. If you are used to relationships with top class girls, it's hard to lower your standards. She wants to buy me a ticket to go visit her in Australia, ... I'm tempted to retry things, but I know it's probably not a good idea.
10-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
deb auchery Offline
Banned

Ukraine
The thing is, in your native country or another country, you can get laid because of your sense of humour, it can be a powerful weapon. If your game relys on humour in a country where they don't understand then you are not operating at full capacity.
Good example from last night. I was at a big electronic music festival in an abandoned hotel in Krakow. It became apparent why my friend is useless with women. When he's with men hes confident, intelligent and funny. When he starts talking to women his humour is very self deprecating, and doesnt assert himself whatsoever. That can work in artistic circles in the UK maybe but certainly not in Eastern Europe
(10-18-2014, 04:23 PM)nescio Wrote: Word play and wit also show intellect .. Sometimes when I'm with a girl I get so bored I don't do much effort anymore to close. Latin-America is probably better than parts of EE and Asia/Africa. I think it also depends if those girls are befriended with westerners or not, if they watch a lot of western movies, type of education.

Deb, what are you doing there in Ukraine. Doesn't sound attractive, you make it sound like hot girls there are retards.

My ex-wife is very hot and also highly intelligent, things didn't work out at the end anymore, though we're still in love. Sometimes I really get frustrated I won't find a girl like that anymore. If you are used to relationships with top class girls, it's hard to lower your standards. She wants to buy me a ticket to go visit her in Australia, ... I'm tempted to retry things, but I know it's probably not a good idea.

Like ive found from day one in Ukraine, the best girls to go after are the ones who have spend extended time in the West.

The Ukrainian girls can make up for it in other ways, with sweetness, femininity, etc.

Whilst I was in Lviv I would go for coffee every morning with my two English friends and one Ukrainian friend. The whole time we are making jokes, my Ukrainian friend would be in stitches from something we said that wasn't funny, and vice versa.

Serbian people have a dark sense of humour like the Brits and their favourite TV show is Only Fools and Horses
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 07:59 PM by deb auchery.)
10-18-2014, 07:26 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
EE is good Nescio, it all depends where you want to hang around and in what social circles.

I think you will meet someone that you will hit with ...just be patient...often when you are not looking things happen man. enjoy to be alone as this state can be blessing too.

(10-18-2014, 04:23 PM)nescio Wrote: Word play and wit also show intellect .. Sometimes when I'm with a girl I get so bored I don't do much effort anymore to close. Latin-America is probably better than parts of EE and Asia/Africa. I think it also depends if those girls are befriended with westerners or not, if they watch a lot of western movies, type of education.

10-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Apollo Offline
Boatswain

East Timor
The hotest bird I ever smashed on a conventional scale was a hot blond model goddess, 17 years old. She lost her virginity with me, a week later I dumped her, she asked me why I told her she was the most shallow and material girl I ever met. And she was, I cant stand dumb people, seriously.

My only sister was a fashion\tv model, she is about 6 years older than me. So I grew up in contact with people from the industry, I couldnt believe the level of stupidity in some of those models head, they are so fuckin insecure. Every time I see Zoolander is like watching a documentary on the fashion world.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 11:16 AM by Apollo.)
10-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
decentfilipina Offline
Lieutenant

Philippines
This happens to me as well with my man. I think I can only get 70% of his jokes. There are times where he still have to say, "babe it's a joke". Then I will be puzzled and would still ask him how it became a joke. Lol

Haha I think Asian girls like me are just not used to it. So, we tend to be slow at times to understand your jokes. There are times we find it difficult to comprehend what western guys are talking about especially if you speak very fast, especially Irish/British/Aussie accent. My boyfriend is an Aussie and my friends always whine in understanding his accent. Take note that my friends are already highly intellectual as well. Lol

Both just basically need to adjust if you really want the person. We are in a relationship anyway so this might not apply if you just want to hit some girls for a night.

I would recommend you to speak on a slower pace so Asian girl could understand you better. Now, if she still do not understand you then move on. Lol
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 12:49 PM by decentfilipina.)
10-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Find Reply