Note to the Rooshvers
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
Note to the Rooshvers
As I was saying in the thread Roosh deleted,

The data sheets will continue to flow. You can count on that.

For every username & IP address Roosh bans I got 5 more ready replace it. Web proxies, VPNs, and friends around the globe is a beautiful thing! Big Grin

Got alot on deck for my rooshvers and NN peeps! Gonna be a busy year for myself!

Will be dropping gems on Seoul, Thailand, Philippines, and Japan soon folks!

Stay tune.....

08-30-2012, 04:34 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Tomtud Offline
Gunner

RE: Note to the Rooshvers
Dash you seem bitter for being banned by trying to re-join under other aliases. Just post on NN. Plenty of readers from both sites will read your data sheets.
08-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Find
[-]
  •
Dash Offline
Los Mas Suelto

South Korea
RE: Note to the Rooshvers
(08-30-2012, 06:45 AM)Tomtud Wrote: Dash you seem bitter for being banned by trying to re-join under other aliases. Just post on NN. Plenty of readers from both sites will read your data sheets.

I get a lot info from that forum, so giving back is like second nature to me over 4 years I was a member.

I know plenty of people on that site that welcome my sheets, banned or not so they will keep coming. It's not about Roosh, it's about the community.

I just needed to let Roosh know he can't silence me. If you are reading this brah, your only wasting your time banning usernames & IP addresses. I do what I want.

I got a nice chuckle when he just banned my IP address today or last night, like that will actually do anything! It srs took me 30 seconds to bypass it.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2012, 07:30 AM by Zolo.)
08-30-2012, 07:15 AM
Find