Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Game Sites You Read Besides Zolo
Some others I look at-
Roosh V
Danger And Play
Ross Jeffries
Good Looking Loser

Chateau Heartiste is good but he's too wordy just like a DC intellectual-it reminds me of University Professors I've had. Mike C and Roosh are better writers because they make their points fast smooth and efficiently.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 01:04 PM by TideRide.)
11-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Max's post:
  • Hicks, nescio
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
RE: Game Sites You Read Besides Zolo
IMO.
Mostly bullshit.
Mostly marketed to internet junkies.

Get out from your comfort zone...and drop off PC and travel.
and interact with people....basic social skills.

PS: I am glad I grow up when there were no internet heroes only real life.
I like Zolo, so thus I post here on this forum.
11-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Shagger Offline
Deckhand

I browse Rooshv sometimes, only the forum though, i have no Interest in what the twat has to write.

I have no interest in game, only learning about countries and their women and meeting like minded individuals
11-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
SpecialEd Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
(11-01-2014, 09:05 PM)Shagger Wrote: I browse Rooshv sometimes, only the forum though, i have no Interest in what the twat has to write.

I have no interest in game, only learning about countries and their women and meeting like minded individuals

Yea, the travel info is golden. There are some quality posters on RVF who'd I like to meet up with.

Almost forgot it was the first today. I trust everyone is doing very duty and registering a few accounts over there.Wink
11-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
How you could be fucked with Ross Jeffries I do not know.

Steve Jabba has pretty solid game advice his sub communications post means so much more once you have a solid notch count.

http://www.authenticpua.com/blog/the-thr...s-of-game/

This is why I can never be fucked answering Tideride when he asks me what to say.

Generally you should talk about her/you and verbally escalate in terms of being direct/sexual and putting logistics in place. Once you feel like your not walking on egg shells in terms of what to say and do your in the ideal mindset. This requires you not to care. The easiest way in getting to this state is mass approaching and gettin more pushy and direct as you go along.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2014, 10:03 PM by Rick91.)
11-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
I have seen some videos made by GLL, but i just thought it were awkward... Hes ugly as hell and ye i really feel sad for him looking on his videos.. His "game" isn´t natural at all and you see that as fast as his done with his game talk so isn´t he intresting at all

But i give him that he does things that i never would, he get rejected time after time and still on it... That part would be good to learn, how to don´t care if i´ve get rejected, now im i only on girls that i know are intrested...

11-02-2014, 12:52 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Max Offline
Crewmember

Afghanistan
Yes ..there some solid guys on RVF ..so I browse too from time to time.

(11-01-2014, 09:05 PM)Shagger Wrote: I browse Rooshv sometimes, only the forum though, i have no Interest in what the twat has to write.

11-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
omar Offline
Gunner

GLL is legit as fuck

I was getting pretty much nothing until I joined GLL, dropped all stupid PUA tactics, and did his approach anxiety programme

He might be 'awkward' but that's real life.. not everyone is The Rock
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 01:17 AM by omar.)
11-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
anonymousONS Offline
Deckhand

Sweden
(11-02-2014, 01:17 AM)omar Wrote: GLL is legit as fuck

I was getting pretty much nothing until I joined GLL, dropped all stupid PUA tactics, and did his approach anxiety programme

He might be 'awkward' but that's real life.. not everyone is The Rock

Ok, sry for going to hard on him.. As i said have just seen some youtube clips, were can i find the approach anxiety programme.. ? Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2014, 02:01 AM by anonymousONS.)
11-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
varst Offline
Deckhand

Belgium
Nick krauser & tom torrero's blogs
11-02-2014, 02:47 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
I love Zolo's lifestyle, it's very much like mine, his info is golden. The rest I don't care about. I went to Ethiopia and Latvia because of him. I fucked really hot girls in both countries because of the information found.
11-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
Krauser's posts are great his take on looks and game are the closest thing to reality out of any of the sources. Saying that if he put on 15-20 pounds of muscle and kept his body fat low I'm sure his ping range would increase quite significantly.
11-02-2014, 04:16 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
TideRide Offline
Lieutenant

Afghanistan
Rick-
Im discovering Krauser now. I just read he was frustrated with his life and girls at 34 playing Xbox 5 years ago and decided to change-very motivating story.

Krauser seems to believe in mass approaching and hard work with a bias towards day game. He knows looks make its easier for guys but still encourages men to put in the approaches and get the best quality they can and to neve give in because of fear, or self imposed or cultural limitations. He doesn't seem to believe looks matter and believes in volume approaches.
11-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Find Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rick91's post:
  • nescio
Rick91 Offline
Lieutenant

United Kingdom
He does believe looks matter.

He still plays video games.

Tideride I'll be honest with you. I can't see you getting anywhere with this stuff and you'd be better off being a provider type for some thai or pinay chick.

You have to be realistic. Your starting off with a huge amount of obstacles. The path your on is the path to pua/sluthate.

11-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Find Reply
[-]
  •
nescio Offline
Lieutenant

Congo Democratic Republic
Yeah, well said, Rick. The idea of how to seduce girls is super simple: dress well, work out, be confident, be a gentleman, know how to talk to them, etc. You don't need any 'guru' for that. The advise on NN is about location, travel, etc. TideRide: you are here since april and haven't done shit. I have visited two countries during the months you were here and bought tickets for my next travel in December when I'll be visiting four countries. Oh, yeah, I also just scored a hot blonde who wears a stewardess uniform for her job and who will visit me next weekend because she's so horny about me. When the fuck are you gonna do something?
11-03-2014, 01:52 AM
Find Reply